How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 01

Story Info
A college student gets the chance of a lifetime!
13k words
4.77
82.1k
276
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers

It seems crazy when I look back on everything after all this time. It seems inconceivable, insane, and complete lunacy. I never thought that my life would be anything like this, but it is. I am married to a porn star. This is how it happened.

Many Years Ago

I was a senior in college getting ready to wrap up my final semester in a few months. I felt like I could take on the world. I had several job offers already lined up in many different places and I felt confident with my life's direction.

Only problem was that I was single. Here is the rundown of my last 3 girlfriends. Broke up with me because I didn't call her pretty enough, cheated on me with one of her "just friends", went on a study abroad program and "found herself." I didn't find out to later she found herself in between the legs of her host parents' son & father.

So I was single.

I lived off campus, attending Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. I shared an apartment with my buddy Chet.

Chet was not like other dudes. No filter, no off switch, and no shame. I have seen this guy light farts on fire at a sorority party. And somehow, he still got laid that night.

He wasn't really that invested in his studies. It got in the way of partying, video games, and porn. He loved porn. I liked it like most guys do, but he lived and breathed it. He could name almost any porn star on the screen, no matter how obscure. I caught him once watching porn in our living room while he was banging some biology major.

It was a typical Tuesday, and I was home finishing some homework when Chet came barreling into my room.

"I won! I WON!!" Chet screamed as he started dancing around like he'd just won the lottery.

"Chet? CHET!" yelling to get his attention which I was finally able to get him to stop dancing. "What did you win?"

"Two VIP access passes to the AVN Convention in Las Vegas!!"

I recognized the AVN moniker as the Adult Video Network but was still confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the largest collection of porn stars all in one place and we are going to be in the center of it all!"

"We?!" was the only thing I could come up with.

"Of course, bro!" Chet said to me with one of those "obvious" looks. "I gotta take my home boy along for the ride! Maybe we even get you some finally!"

I was stunned at the offer and my brain started to try and think. Apparently, Chet's mouth was faster than my brain.

"Since we don't have to fly there, we get 2 rooms and casino credit at the Venetian! This is going to be epic! We're gonna be drowning in pussy!!"

In his mind, I'd already accepted.

The next night

Because I had "apparently" agreed to go with him, Chet and I were on our way to Vegas for a porn convention. We left Flagstaff as soon as both of our classes were done. It's only a 3-hour drive and the "contest" people agreed to start putting us up Wednesday night.

I'd contacted my professors and told them that I had an ill grandmother that I was the closest family member to help out. They bought it or said they bought it and gave me no problem about taking off 2 days.

We took my car, cause it was nicer and cleaner than Chet's and neither of us believed he'd be sober enough to drive home anyway.

"This is going to be the best weekend of my life!" Chet made clear. "Fuck, after this; a pack of wolves could rip me apart and I'll still die with a smile on my face!"

"It's Arizona and Nevada," I told him, "It'll be coyotes that get you."

Chet just shrugged.

"Whatever, man. Come on, how can you not be pumped for this?"

I shrugged a little bit in a fake "too cool for school" type thing. Sure I was excited, but it was more about the free rooms than anything else. I figured the convention would be interesting and maybe we'd get some free drinks, but not much else.

I continued my somewhat pessimistic view until we saw the lights of the city over the horizon. It was always beautiful to see. Since we didn't live super far from here, this was by no means our first time in Vegas. We knew cool hangouts and cheap places to eat.

I pulled up to the Venetian hotel where Chet said that we were staying. I still had trouble believing all this and figured they'd turn us around and we'd wind up a fleabag hotel. Chet insisted and I did what I never did. Lined up for valet parking.

They took my car and our bags as we went to the check in desks. I was surprised it wasn't a longer line. We got to a real live person within five minutes.

"Reservations for Applegate!" Chet said confidently and forcefully. I was kinda shocked at his boldness and was even more shocked by what happened next.

"Yes, Mr. Applegate," the desk clerk responded. "I have it right here. Two VIP rooms with full complements."

My mouth flew open. This whole time, I secretly thought that Chet might have been fuckin' with me.

Guess not.

"Your rooms are ready, and we can get your things up there immediately. Once you're up there, you are to contact Mr. Snyder at this number for more information," the desk clerk said, handing a piece of paper to Chet. The desk clerk hit his bell, gave us two sets of card keys each, and someone immediately came and collected our bags.

Our rooms were pretty high up. 28th floor. Our rooms were right across the hall from each other, both identical. They weren't suites, just nicer than standard. One of the rooms faced the pool and the other faced the strip. Guess which one Chet took.

The view was gorgeous. I started unpacking when Chet knocked on the door.

"This is great, man! No dive motels for us this time," he said with a confident nod.

"Guess you should probably call that number," I nudged. Chet's mind immediately seemed to light up.

"Good idea! I almost forgot that shit," he said as he got the paper out of his pocket and picked up the room phone to dial.

"Hey, this is Chet Applegate. My bro and I have checked in and were told to call you."

I obviously only heard one half of the conversation.

"Sean Cohan," Chet said giving him my name.

"Bar near the craps table?" Chet repeated for clarification.

"15 minutes?" this was getting irritating.

"Blue suit?" I guessed that's what he'd be wearing.

"Sounds great! We'll see you soon!" Chet added as he ended the call.

"We gotta go meet the guy?" I asked having obviously heard all this.

"Dude, this is gonna be great," Chet continued to insist. "We're gonna go meet this guy so he can give us the rundown, our passes, some chips to play some games, even food & booze vouchers!"

"Ok, lets head out then."

I was still skeptical about all this. Most basic rule in anything: if it's too good to be true, it is. We arrived on the casino floor and immediately started looking for the craps table. With only a bit of hunting, we found the correct bar.

We began to order drinks when someone came over to us. He was wearing a blue suit.

"Chet Applegate?" he asked approaching us.

"That's me!" Chet answered enthusiastically.

"And that must make you Sean," he said extending his hand to me.

"Yes, sir," I said while taking his hand in a shake.

"I'm Kevin Snyder. Congratulations to you both. Let me get these drinks," he offered as he gave the bartender his card.

"Thank you, sir," I responded with, and he just waved me off, indicating that it wasn't necessary. He directed us to a table.

"So, the convention starts tomorrow at 11am. Since you guys are VIP's, you'll be able to get in each day at 10." He then gave us a pair of silicon wristbands.

"These'll get you into everything there, no waiting. It'll also give you access to the VIP area of the convention."

Chet jabbed me in the ribs hearing that. You couldn't've smacked the smile off his face.

"Here are some chips to play games at the casino with and vouchers for food. I'll check in with you throughout the weekend to see if you need anything. Your rooms are on us as is anything in the minibar. You won't be charged, but do me a favor and don't raid the thing every day, huh?"

"No, sir," I responded.

He smiled warmly at us.

"Say, why don't you guys join me for dinner?" Kevin offered. "Most of the talent is staying here and we prepared a welcome dinner for some of them."

"That sounds fuckin' awesome!" Chet replied in his usual Chet way.

"Thank you, sir. That's very nice of you," was my reply. He smiled at me.

"You're welcome!" he said warmly. "Now let's finish these drinks and head over."

We downed the drinks and walked over with him to a restaurant at the casino. It was a steakhouse, and it looked like a fancy one. Luckily, I insisted that we bring our sport coats with us and wore them down. The hostess brought us back to a big room in the back.

"Kevin!" came from all around the room, male and female alike.

"Hey everyone!" Kevin responded waving his hands at everybody there. A few women immediately came over to him and kissed him on the cheek. You'd think he was Hugh Hefner. I recognized both as porn stars but had no idea what their names were. Once again, Chet to the rescue...

"Holy shit! Whitney Stephens and Hannah Hilton!!"

"Who are you guys?" Hannah asked.

"Ladies, this is Chet and Sean. They're a few VIP's I wanted to bring along," Kevin explained before clapping us both on the back.

"Nice to meet you both," I said to both ladies while they offered their hands.

"Yo, I've seen all you guys movies! I'm such a huge fan," Chet admitted, probably accurately. Both smiled at the comment, but it seemed to me like it was more of a "I hate this creepy shit" type deal.

"Why don't you guys head to the bar and we'll get everyone together for their orders?" Kevin suggested. There was a bar in the separate area that looked fully stocked.

"Dude, go score us some drinks," Chet asked/insisted. "I gotta put my vibe out there!"

"Don't hurt yourself," I said rolling my eyes, "or anyone else please," I said cautiously.

"Ha ha! Don't worry, bro. I'm always cool!"

I rolled my eyes again as I went over to the bar. There was a sea of people, at least 40 in there. I recognized some of the faces. Guys I normally saw telling a woman to "Take it bitch!" and women I had seen saying, "Yeah daddy!" were all around. I did a few head nods and headed to the bar.

"Hello, sir," the bartender said friendly like. "What can I get for you?"

"Two whisky gingers, please," I asked the bartender, dropping a $10 tip in his jar.

"Coming right up, sir!" the bartender responded. I have to be honest; I was surprised $10 was enough to get his attention.

"Whisky ginger, please," came from my side. The voice was female, but I didn't look over. The bartender was almost done with the two I ordered.

"Sure, just let me get this gentleman's and I'll make yours," the bartender responded. The gentleman instinct in me immediately kicked in.

"Oh please, give her one of the ones I ordered, I don't mind waiting," I answered finally looking over.

And there she was. Cassandra Calogera. One of the few porn stars I knew by name.

"Thank you," she responded, looking at me and smiling. My dick twitched just at that.

"No problem," I replied to her, "hope you enjoy!"

The bartender handed her one of the drinks and started to make my second. Instead of walking off, she actually came closer to me.

"I'm Cassandra," she said offering her hand.

"Sean," I replied, shaking her hand in return.

She smiled at the small consideration that I was acting like a gentleman. She took a sip of her/my drink.

"So how long have you been in the business?" she asked me.

"I'm not," I answered honestly. She then had a puzzled look on her face.

"Did you sneak in or something, cause I will call security," she said with determination to do just that.

I threw up my hands to indicate she should slow down.

"No, no, no," I said to stop her. "I came in with Kevin," I replied pointing over to where Kevin was. To my benefit, Kevin happened to be looking in my general direction anyway and gave me a finger gun back.

"Oh, shit," Cassandra immediately replied. "I'm sorry. I had no idea you were friends with Kevin," she said with almost a pleading look in her eye. "Please, I'm so sorry." She almost seemed scared.

"Don't worry about it," I reassured her. "No big deal. I could've been some kinda creep or something. How were you supposed to know?"

She immediately started smiling at me again.

"Thanks," she said with a sly smile. "So how do you know Kevin?" she asked.

"Actually I just met him," I admitted. "I'm a "VIP" guest," I told her using air quotes.

"Oh!" she replied. "And he just brought you to dinner?" she said in an almost an interrogatory manner.

"Yeah," I told her honestly. "We met him at the bar, and he invited us to dinner."

The bartender was now ready with the second drink.

"Well, excuse me," I apologized to her, "I have to go deliver this to my friend. It was very nice meeting you," I added, nodding at her with respect. I took the drinks and went to find Chet.

Chet was ogling a women who I recognized as Sara Stone. She was a pretty big star, known for her cute face and huge, natural breasts. You could tell she was annoyed with him.

"Your body looks even more bangin' in person!" he announced to her.

"Thanks..." Sara retorted to him, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Romeo!" I shouted, getting his attention, but not disturbing anyone else. "Here's your drink," I said offering him the drink.

"Oh thanks, bro!" he said taking the drink, looking down at it. "I'm gonna go get a lemon slice," he said to me. "I'll see you later..." he said to Sara. He walked off leaving the two of us there awkwardly.

"Excuse my friend," I offered meekly, "he's an idiot."

"No shit," was her only reaction, taking a sip of her drink. "So your friends with the walking bag of hormones?" she asked me somewhat accusingly.

"Guilty," I said shrugging my shoulders, "someone's gotta be."

She giggled at the comment, apparently making her think I was an ok guy.

"So he dragged you here?" she said with an eyebrow raised.

"Dragged," I explained, "may be a bit of an exaggeration. More forcefully guided."

She smiled at that. Apparently, I was more charming than the walking hard-on. What a shock...

"Well," she started, "he should take a lesson out of your book," she cautioned. "He ain't gonna get laid acting like that," she said with a smirk.

I nearly snorted out my drink when she said that.

"Sounds like the beginning of a joke," I started, "guy couldn't get laid at an adult video convention!"

Her turn to snort her drink as she kept looking at me smiling.

Kevin came over to us.

"Hey!" he said announcing his presence, "glad to see you guys getting along. You should grab some seats so they can get your orders."

I nodded at him as he walked away.

"Well, it was nice meeting you," I said walking away.

"Hey!" she said stopping me, "come sit with me," Sara offered. "I didn't even get your name." Hard offer to refuse.

"Sean," I said extending my hand, de facto accepting her offer.

"Sara," she offered shaking my hand and guiding me to a table.

I saw Chet over with a few of the male stars and a few women, chopping it up with them. I figured it was probably best to leave him be.

Sara guided me to a seat next to her at a table as more people were starting to grab chairs. Then I felt a tap behind me.

"This seat taken?" Cassandra asked me as she slid into the chair.

"No, please," was the only thing I could think to reply with. She smiled at me and looked over at Sara.

"Hey girl!" was Sara's response. "Have you met Sean?"

"Yeah, we met over at the bar. He was nice enough to give me one of his drinks." She rubbed my arm a bit as she turned to grab the menu.

"Hey, let's grab these seats," came Sunny Lane. Gianna Michaels & Hannah Hilton joined her, filling up the table. I smiled and introduced myself to them. Sunny was friendly as was Hannah. Gianna was more "whatever."

I looked over the menu and found my choice as the server came over. She looked straight at me.

"What can I get for you?" she asked.

"Ladies first, please," I insisted as I was a gentleman. The women all smiled at me, Gianna even giving me a grin and nod as if to say, "well done." Everyone ordered and then she came back to me.

"Can I get a sirloin and a plain baked potato, please?"

"How would you like the steak sir?" the waitress asked.

"Medium-rare, please," I answered. I noticed that Gianna had an eyebrow raised.

"And your salad?"

"Caesar, please."

"Eating steak like a man, huh?" she said in almost a challenging tone.

"I've never eaten steak as anything else," I retorted, "don't have the proper equipment for it." A funny line, without being sexist. All the girls at the table laughed, including Gianna.

"He got you!" Sunny said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah," Gianna said a bit on the ropes. "But at least drinking as a woman can get you some free fuckin' drinks." All the women at the table agreed.

"True," I admitted. "The only way I got free drinks at a bar was either my birthday or bar tricks." This last part aroused some interest.

"What bar tricks?" Hannah inquired.

"You didn't show me any tricks when we were at the bar!" Cassandra now insisted.

"All talk!" Gianna insisted pointing at the bar, "fuckin show us, boy!"

I wasn't gonna retreat from a challenge, and I needed a new drink. Without saying a word, I stood up and went over to the bar. I asked the bartender for a refill and begged his pardon.

I then put my right leg on the bar. I'd always been fairly flexible, and this usually got attention. I then leaned into my leg to show that I could go further. I started hearing howling and applause from all over the room, not just the table I was at.

"That's my boy right there!!" I heard from Chet over at his table. The bartender gave me my drink, I tipped him again, and went back to my table; only subtly acknowledging the applause, sitting back down.

"Damn, boy!" Gianna exclaimed, "normally guys can't put up what they throw out. That was the shit!"

"Are you double jointed?" Sara asked me, subtly rubbing my leg.

"No," I admitted, "just flexible," shrugging my shoulders at it.

"A nice thing to be," Cassandra said rubbing my other leg.

"Definitely a plus in this business," Sunny said getting everyone to laugh.

"That's gotta help on shoots," Hannah commented.

"Oh, he's not talent," Cassandra offered, "he's a VIP friend of Kevin's."

"Damn!" Gianna said, "you gonna be a pimp this weekend?" I knew she was challenging me.

"No more than usual," I offered while taking a sip of my drink.

"Oooh," Sara offered, "good game!" she added chuckling. Her and Cassandra were still rubbing my legs subtly.

"So what do you do, Sean?" Sunny asked.

"I'm a senior at NAU about to graduate."

"Sweet!" Cassandra said, "what are you majoring in?"

"Nothing fancy, Computer Science," I replied.

"So like making websites and shit?" Gianna asked.

"That's part of it," I replied, "also programing and networking."

"Any good?" Gianna asked. She seemed intent on challenging me.

"Decent," I said humbly.

A few of the women seemed almost impressed at that. Suddenly I got a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, that was really cool what you did on the bar," said the woman who came up.

"Oh, thank you," I said politely.

"Nautica Thorn," she offered. I recognized her in that moment. She was wearing glasses and I suddenly remembered seeing one of Chet's movies with her glasses covered in some guy's splooge.

"Sean," I greeted her, "nice to meet you."

"You too," she said walking away, looking my way as she sat back at her table.

"Just making friends everywhere, ain't you?" Sara noted. I just shrugged my shoulders again, really not knowing what other reaction I was supposed to have.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers