How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got any other tricks?" Sunny asked.

"None that I can think of at the moment," I said not being able to think of any, "but if I do, I'll let you know."

She smiled at me as the waiter brought bread over to the table. Some of the women took it and some didn't, watching their weight, I guess. I figured I'd need some carbs in me if I kept drinking and took some of the bread. They then brought salads for everyone. The girls now started talking amongst themselves a bit.

"Sara, what booth are you doing?" Hannah asked.

"Naughty America," she answered.

Gianna then held up her hand.

"Me too," she admitted.

"Cool," Hannah replied. "I'm doing an independent and going to spend some time at the Girls Gone Wild booth. I told Joe I would."

"God, he's a creep," was Cassandra's remark.

"Kinda," Hannah admitted, "but I got my start from him so whatever," she said shrugging her shoulders. I noticed how much it made her boobs jiggle when she did that. I went back to concentrating on my salad.

"How about you, Sean," Gianna asked. "What booth you workin'?"

I finished swallowing and answered her.

"None," I told her, "I guess I just check on all of them."

"Ooh, make sure you come to our booth!" Sara insisted. "We'll be sure to get you the good promos."

"That's nice of you, thank you." I answered as I finished the salad.

"So you go to NAU, did you drive here?" Cassandra asked.

"Yeah, it's not a long drive and I like having my car." She just smiled at my response.

"He just wants a mobile place to fuck," Gianna said with a smirk. Not a mean one, more like she was trying to set me up for a joke. I took the bet.

"You first?" I replied. Everyone laughed at the table, Gianna included.

"You wish!" was her reply, again much softer than before.

"Man needs to have dreams," I replied. She grinned a bit at that. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was thinking it over.

Apparently, I'd finished another drink during that time. I offered to get drinks for anyone who wanted one from the bar. All passed except Sunny who wanted a martini. I went back to the bar and ordered.

Another woman came up and ordered a rum and coke. She saw me and smiled.

"You're the guy who flexed his leg on the bar?" she said in a British accent.

"Guilty," was my only response.

"I'm Roxy," Roxy Jezel introduced herself as. She was a petite and particularly nasty star who was making big splashes on the industry. Or so Chet told me later.

"Sean," I replied shaking her hand.

"I'm pretty flexible myself," she said, "think I could do it?"

I just shrugged and indicated that I had no clue. She then raised up her leg and put it on the bar as well. I have to say I was impressed. I looked at her leg up there and then noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I immediately averted my gaze, but she caught me as she lowered her leg.

"See anything you like?" she said seductively. I smiled wryly. I kept telling myself I needed to play it cool. Make it light.

"Oh, sure," I told her as the drinks arrived to me, "everyone likes clam chowder." I winked and walked away. I looked back and saw her laughing pretty hard. If I didn't know any better, I'd think I had game.

As I gave Sunny her drink the food arrived. I have to say it looked like a really good steak. Thick and juicy. Not unlike the company I was keeping. Some got steak and some just stuck with salads or an assortment of vegetables.

"Fuck, this is good!" Gianna exclaimed as she started downing her steak.

I had to agree as it was so juicy and moist. I continued listening to the girls while eating.

"Man, this is so good!" Sunny offered up, "I had a shoot the other day and didn't really have anything before it."

"Did you vom?" Gianna asked.

"No, just tried to be as slim as possible," Sunny answered.

"Yeah, but you gotta protect that ass of yours," Sara offered up. Sunny smiled.

"It gets me paid, for sure!" Sunny offered up as I continued just eating my steak.

"Still got nothin' on my ass, girl!" Gianna offered while standing up and bending over.

"Hey!" Cassandra said, "Don't leave me out. Pretty damn juicy," as she got up and started shaking her ass.

Just keep chewing, just keep chewing...

"Sean!" Gianna prompted. "Come on, best ass?"

I really didn't want to a part of this shit. I looked em over and knew that a 3-way tie wouldn't work. Nominally, I would've said Gianna, but then it hit me.

"Sorry girls," I replied standing up, "me!" and I shook around a bit. They all laughed, and Sara even took a swat. Situation was diffused as they all sat down. Sara and Cassandra both rubbed my leg a bit as if to say, "nicely done."

We all kept eating when Kevin suddenly stood up, tapping his glass to get everyone's attention.

"Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say thanks for coming out. We've got an awesome few days ahead, and I think it's gonna be great for everyone! Ladies? Having a good time?"

Various cheers erupted around the room, including from our table.

"Fuck, yeah!" was Gianna's reaction in what I was quickly learning was her typical way about her.

"Gentleman?" Kevin asked.

"Fuck yeah!!" erupted Chet mimicking Gianna. I literally just put my head in my hands, shaking my head. The girls nearby rubbed my back as if to say, 'sorry for your troubles.'

"Everyone have a great night!!" Kevin ended with another round of applause.

Chet then made his way over to our table.

"Dude!" he said to announce his presence. I was mid bite of my steak and couldn't answer him.

"I got us a hook up with some of the dudes over there. We're gonna head out soon and party. You in?"

My mind raced with a way to get out of it. Suddenly Sara and Cassandra dug their nails into me and Sunny gave me a look that very much said, "don't."

"Actually, your boy was gonna help us with something," Gianna answered. I couldn't believe she was saving my ass. "We needed to do some stuff for the booths tomorrow, and he said he'd help out."

I thought there was no way Chet would buy it, but he just shrugged.

"Whatever, dude," he said slurring a bit. "Hit me up when you're done. I'll probably be knee deep in bitches!" Chet said classily as he walked away. I was definitely relieved.

"That party your buddy's going to is so lame," Hannah said, "real sausage fest every time. Unless he swings that way, he ain't getting laid tonight!" Everyone laughed, including me feeling a little sorry for my friend.

"In other news," Gianna inserted, "I've got a line on a kick ass party in the VIP pool area soon. We need to hit that shit up!"

All the girls at the table signaled their agreement. I smiled politely and ate my steak some more. I had no clue if this invitation applied to me. It apparently was noticed that I didn't signal an agreement.

"How bout you, bitch?" Gianna said looking straight at me, "think you can keep up with us?"

There it was. I was being invited to party with porn stars.

"Well, if I can't; I can think of worse ways to go out!"

The girls giggled and Gianna just nodded in a 'I got you, bitch' way. Cassandra and Sara both stroked my leg again, maybe trying to reassure me a bit.

We finished our food and drinks and prepared to go. Since it was a pool party, we'd need to change into swimsuits for obvious reasons. We agreed to meet on the 1st floor elevator lobby near the pools in a half hour.

Apparently, all the girls were also staying at the hotel, so we all got in the elevator together. I was the last to get off on the 28th floor with Cassandra.

"I got a free upgrade to get me these views," she explained. I also saw that she was only staying a few doors down.

"See you soon," she said with a wink. It was like a fantasy. I figured later; I'd warn her that Chet was also on this floor.

I got in my room and took a quick shower to get some of driving sweat from me. I cleaned up and threw on a button-down shirt. I got a loose pair of swim trucks, porn stars + swimsuits = boners. Not that I really thought I would use them, but I included a few condoms as an incase. You never know, right?

I got down to the lobby a few minutes early. I just hung around seeing if they were going to come. I had none of their numbers and I honestly thought there was a 60% chance that they were gonna wind up ditching me. I was pacing around. I figured I'd give em 15 minutes before I said fuck it and tried to find Chet.

At the exact same second I had that thought, Sunny came out of the elevator. She was wearing a floral bikini with a wrap around her waist. Her C cups may not have been what some of the other women at the table were packing, but it wasn't nothing. She saw me and smiled.

"Hey Sean, nice look!" I could tell that unlike if Gianna had said it, she really meant it.

"Thanks! I like yours too."

She gave me a cute innocent smile that I knew meant nothing but. Sara came down next, wearing a full-length wrap that only showed flashes of her suit. She came over to us.

"Love your suit, girl!" she said to Sunny.

"Thanks," she said nicely, "trying the sugar/spice thing."

"You look nice too," Sara said to me, inching a bit closer.

"Hey!" Hannah said to the group getting off the elevator. She was also wearing a full wrap that was tied up. You wouldn't think porn stars would have an issue showing off their bodies, but whatever.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cassandra. No cover at all. Just a blue bikini that hid none of her curves. She looked amazing. Confident. Radiating womanhood and sex. She seemed to be looking right at me, almost as if she wanted to make sure she had my complete attention.

She did.

"Hey guys," Cassandra said fairly whimsically.

"Shit, girl!" Hannah said, "you're rockin' it!"

"Wanted to start off strong," Cassandra answered. Not unlike when they were all sitting at the table before, Sara and Cassandra were flanking me.

"All right, tit lickers!" Gianna said announcing her presence, "let's make 'em hard and wet!" She was dressed in a very tight black bikini. She was basically putting out advertising, stating "I got curves" to the world.

We began walking out to the pool. 1 guy with 4 hot women, I was the envy of a few people. The men at least. After only walking for a minute, Sara and Cassandra both hooked their arms around mine.

"Gotta make you look good," Sara said.

It certainly built my confidence up.

We made it out to the pool area, and I started wondering how we were gonna get into the VIP area. Would they let the girls in and not me? Would they tell us all to fuck off? Then I saw Kevin.

"Hey Sean!" he said clapping my shoulder, "I see you have some traveling companions!"

"Wanted to keep him company," Cassandra added with a wink.

"You guys headed to the thing?" Kevin asked pointing to the VIP area.

"That's the plan," Hannah added.

"Well, shit! Come on!"

The bouncer at the VIP area clearly knew Kevin as they bro hugged.

"They're all with me, Jerome," Kevin explained pointing at our group.

"No problem," as Jerome let everyone in. Kevin held me back a second.

"Oh, shit!" I thought. "He's not gonna let me in."

"Jerome, hook up Sean here with a platinum for me," Kevin said patting me on the shoulder.

"You got it!" Jerome responded quickly grabbing something out of a locked drawer. It was a platinum bracelet with a metal clasp.

"Here Sean, keep this on you for the weekend! It'll get you taken care of."

"Thanks, Kevin!" I said, though with a bit of guilt. Chet wasn't getting one.

"I'd give one to your friend, but..." I patted him on the shoulder.

"I get it," I replied, holding up my hand to emphasize that I understood.

We both then headed in.

It was overwhelming. The music was pounding and there were women everywhere. I swear the ratio was 90/10 between women and men. So many women and all attractive. I had no idea if they were all in the industry, but they all looked good enough to be.

Kevin and I found the bar and a few of the girls.

"There he is!" Sara said sipping on a drink.

I figured she was talking about Kevin and moved aside. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"We thought we lost you!" from Hannah who also gave me a hug.

I then noticed both women had shed their wraps, leaving their bikini clad bodies free. Both were in ones that left no imagination. It was intoxicating.

I then felt a slap on my ass. Gianna.

"Tried to hide from us, huh?" Gianna insisted. "Gonna need to take a shot to pay for that shit!"

I asked for tequila and the women were more than willing to go along. Then I realized someone was missing.

"Where's Cassandra?" I asked.

Suddenly I felt someone grab and cup my ass.

"Right here!"

We all took the shot and decided the pool should now be explored. All the girls shed whatever wraps they had, and we got in, me removing my shirt as well. The water was really warm. It felt really good as I just bobbed in the pool for a bit.

"Fuck, this feels good," Sara declared wading with her personal flotation devices keeping her up.

"Fuckin' Las Vegas, man!" was Gianna's contribution. She splashed around, not caring if her hair got wet or anything. It was weirdly erotic to see someone to just give no fucks about anything.

Cassandra was also loving the water. She got close to me again.

"It feels so wet," she whispered in my ear.

This was now nuts. I had a beautiful porn star at my ear trying to turn me on. Maybe she was just screwing around, but it was still hot.

There was a pool bar there too, so we swam over there. So many girls all trying to get booze. For once, being a dude was an advantage as the bartender saw something different from the rest. He came up to me.

We all ordered our drinks, with still no one asking for a card or anything. Whatever, I figured. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey!" said Nautica Thorn seeming very happy to see me. She was wearing a very flattering bikini to show off her C cups.

"Hey! How are you?" I replied.

"Good!" she answered. "Glad to see you out here!"

"Couldn't miss this," I told her with false earnestness.

"Hey, bitch!" Sara said to her in a very friendly tone to Nautica. "Having fun?"

"I am now that I found you guys," she said putting her arm on Sean. "You've got all the entertainment."

With that, Nautica joined our group as we started sucking down our drinks. The music was still pumping, and we were all grooving in the water. The women's grooving was more noticeable as their curves made the water move.

Nautica then pulled me toward her to start dancing. More just grinding and moving, but it was nice. Before long she was starting to grind her cute ass into me. This got the attention of some of the other females around.

Before long, a few women came up to join us. Some were with our group and some clearly weren't. I was sociable enough to believe the more the merrier, but some of our group weren't as accommodating.

"Bitches trying to mess with our boy!" was Gianna's rallying call. The others took up on it with the pretense of another shot. Whisky this time.

"Whoo, that hits the spot!" Gianna declared.

Sara ordered another shot, having apparently gotten a sudden spark of inspiration. She got the shot and placed it in-between her tits.

"It's time for the first titty shot of the weekend! Come on, Sean!"

All the other girls cheered, and I was about to bury my face in Sara Stone's mounds.

Sometimes it really doesn't suck to be me, as I craned my head down and retrieved the shot. They were so big and soft. I got the shot in my mouth and threw it down. Cheers erupted all around as Sara started to shake 'em around. I was really just trying to maintain at this point.

I ordered a club soda slyly to stabilize myself a bit. No one would know I figured that it wasn't alcohol. I figured that I should maintain some level of control here. More dancing and grinding were all around me. It seemed like something out of a Roman orgy scene in a Cinemax afterhours movie. Some women were starting to shed their tops and it was nothing but movement, music, and rhythm.

Cassandra then grabbed me and pulled me toward a "quiet" area of the pool, and we just waded with our drinks.

"Crazy shit, huh?" she asked me while sipping on her drink.

I tried to act cool about it all while still agreeing with her point.

"A little, but it seems like a good vibe, nice people."

"That's true," Cassandra admitted, "as strange as it may sound, I've met some of the nicest people in this business."

"And Gianna," I said to get a laugh. It succeeded because her drink almost shot out her nose.

"She's a little rough around the edges, but there's honestly no one who has more fun, or you want more in your corner."

"What are you bitches talking about?" Gianna said coming over to us with a smile and more shots.

"How awesome you are!" Cassandra said kinda truthfully.

"Fuckin right I am!" was her response. "Time for more boob shots! One for Cassandra and one for me!"

Gianna shoved a shot glass in-between her tits and held it there for Cassandra. Cassandra bent over and took the shot, shoving her face in Gianna's tits as much as possible. Gianna then did the same with Cassandra, grabbing the shot then shaking Cassandra's bikini clad boobs around to the delight of anyone with eyes. Cassandra just smiled at this, not minding having her tits fondled by her friend.

I just sipped on my drink and enjoyed they show.

"Hey Sean!" I heard from behind to see Roxy again.

"Hi, how are you?" I responded.

"I'm doing great!" she said with a big smile. She looked over at the 2 busty women who were with me. "How are you guys doing?"

"Pretty fuckin' good!" Gianna answered.

"Sean, will you get me a drink?" Roxy asked.

"Sure. I'll be back in a sec," I answered. "Gotta use the facilities."

"Why are you talking so fancy?" Gianna asked. "If you gotta take a piss, say so!" She really was a ball buster. I just shrugged and made my way out of the pool.

I found my shirt after drying off and threw it back on. After a little bit of searching I found the men's room. I walked up to a urinal and started my business.

"UNGH! Get it!" I heard from one of the stalls. The stall walls then started rattling pretty good. Someone was having no trouble getting laid. I washed my hands and got out of there. People should be able to bang in piece.

As soon as I was out of the bathroom, I ran into Sunny. I saw her truly without the wrap for the first time and I saw she was wearing a thong bikini bottom that showed off her fantastic ass.

"There you are! Were you just in there with Hannah?" Sunny asked.

"I just went to take a leak," I admitted, "I heard some shenanigans going on in one of the stalls though."

"Yeah, that's Hannah," she said kind of flippantly. "She found a hot guy and decided she had to pound on out." She shrugged her shoulders explaining them.

It was strange for me to be around women who were so comfortable talking about sex. Of course, I was used to guys doing that; I lived with Chet after all. It was liberating almost.

"Wanna get a drink with me?" Sunny asked in that innocent tone she pulled off so well. After having that club soda I was feeling in better control and in more control.

"Sure!" I declared as she led me back to the bar on the deck. We waited a bit for a bartender to see us. Sunny was standing in front of me as we were waiting, starting to plant her ass against me. My dick started stirring a bit from this.

"Oooh," she said to me turning her head around, "getting happy, are we?"

"Can you blame me?" I was saying to denote all the half-naked women around.

"Not really, I know how good my ass feels," she said with a grin while patting it. Not really what I meant, but if she appreciated the thought; what's the harm?

We finally got the bartender's attention and got some drinks. Sunny and I walked away from the bar, and we saw some of our "group" in the pool. We headed over to join. Gianna was shaking around, with a noticeable difference. Her top was gone.