How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fucking fuck?!" she said slurring her words and spilling her drink around.

"Babe," Nautica started, "security's coming for you. We gotta get you away from those fuckers."

Gianna woke up a bit and saw me pointing at the guys who Roxy was trying to distract.

"Fuck that," she retorted, "I'll take out both those fuckers with my tits!"

"G," Sunny started, "they could toss you from the convention." Whether that was true or not, I had no idea, but it worked.

We got Gianna out of the pool.

"Let's bounce then!" Gianna said, heading for the exit. I stopped her.

"Wait," I said stopping everyone, "we need our shit."

Suddenly Gianna realized she was naked, and Nautica realized she was still topless. We quickly got everyone's stuff and Nautica put her top on. Sunny and I helped get Gianna's suit back on, Sunny handled her bottoms and I tied her top up. Then we bailed. I threw a quick shot to Roxy, letting her know we were clear. She smiled back as we left.

Gianna was wobbling a bit as we headed through the lobby, so Hannah and I got on either side of her to steady her up. We got to the elevator bank as quickly as possible.

"Anyone know what room she's in?" I asked.

"I do," Hannah said explaining it was on the 14th floor.

We got her inside and hit the button before anyone could hop on the elevator with us. Gianna was still slurring pretty good as we rode up. We got off on the 14th floor and headed to her room. Hannah got the door open, and we threw her on the bed. She was kinda half out of it still and we all took a few deep breaths having been successful.

"I'll stay with her, you guys if you wanna bail," Nautica said rubbing her back.

"Thanks, Nautica" I said as Sunny, Hannah and I left the room.

"I think I'm gonna turn in," Hannah said. She kissed us both on the cheek and left, leaving just Sunny and I in the hallway. She was just smiling.

"Did you wanna head back down?" I asked her, feeling a little bad for leaving Roxy and Hannah all alone.

"I'm kinda over the huge group," Sunny admitted, "just gonna wind down for the night so I can be ready for tomorrow."

Seemed fair enough to me. I figured I'd probably head in to.

"Ok, well have a good night," I told her innocently, "I had a lot of fun with you and everyone."

"Well, wait a minute," she said to try, and stop me from going much further. "We should have a night cap, first," she said smiling.

"Oh, ok," I said a little surprised. "Where should we get a nightcap?"

"Well your mini fridge is stocked and paid for, right?"

Both were technically true. From a monetary standpoint, it made sense. I nodded as to confirm her assertion.

"Lead the way, then!" she said smiling as we went back to the elevator.

This was definitely a new experience for me. A beautiful porn star was now trying to get into my room. As much as I hated to admit it, part of me wondered if I was gonna have to pay for this. I put it out of my mind, thinking I just needed to take things one step at a time.

We got to my door, and I looked across the hall at Chet's room. I leaned my ear against the door to see if he was in yet. Sunny looked at me weird.

"You remember my buddy, Chet?" I said with an eyebrow raised. Sunny knew what I was talking about now. I didn't hear anything and opened my own door.

"Ooh," Sunny commented, "this is so nice!" as she looked about the place, still just wearing her bikini and wrap.

"Thanks," I said admiring both views. "What would you like to drink?"

I opened up the minibar to show her the options. She leaned over to browse, showing great cleavage while doing so.

"I'll take the tequila cause I can have that straight," she decided. I grabbed that for her and a whisky for me. I even took the extra step of putting them in glasses for us. She smiled at me while I served them, sitting on the edge of my bed even though there were chairs about.

"Cheers," I said knocking her glass into mine and taking a sip. She did the same.

"So what do you think of your first porn convention so far?" she asked with a flourish.

"Well I have to say that I like the company, a lot of really cool people that are fun to hang with."

She smiled at this. Maybe she was impressed that I just didn't bring up the nudity or that they were porn stars or whatever.

"So you think I'm good company?" she said smiling moving closer to me.

"Absolutely," I said honestly.

"Well, it's nice for people to want to be around me for more than the fact that I look good naked and fuck for a living."

I almost choked on my drink when she said that.

"True," I admitted, "but, that doesn't mean that some aren't complete douches."

"Exactly!" Sunny admitted, "just because you use one doesn't mean you should be one."

That one almost had be snorting. She just giggled. She also seemed to be inching closer to me.

"You know," she said somewhat sing-songly, "it's kinda bad luck to start a convention without sex."

Oh shit! Here it comes.

With no other preamble, she started making out with me. Being not a complete idiot, I kissed back. Her lips were lovely, though I wouldn't call her kisses soft or gentle, more like a lion trying to maul a gazelle.

It wasn't long before she shoved me down on the bed and continued her assault. Her hands were rubbing over my body, trying to grope and feel as much as possible. My hands initially were on her back, until I decided that not making a grab for her ass might just be one of the dumbest things ever.

I grabbed on with both hands, kneading her cheeks as she softly moaned.

"Yes," was all she whispered as I continued to grope her.

We continued hot and heavy, and it wasn't long before my dick started rising to the occasion. Apparently, Sunny could feel this too. She smiled as she reached her hand down.

"Ooh," she said happily, "I think someone want to come out and play."

She untied my swim shorts and slid them down quite quickly. Her eyes seemed quite delighted at what she saw.

"Very nice," was all she said as she gave me a quick stroke and engulfed my cock into her mouth.

I'd had women blow me before, but never with such gusto. She worked that thing like it was a nozzle on a life-preserver. Up and down, gagging herself a bit every few times. She tried to take as much of me as she could down her throat.

"I'm don't object to reciprocity if you like," I said to her with a grin. She looked up from my cock with a confused look on her face. I really had to learn when to use big words and when not to.

"Swing yourself up here," I explained, and the ding registered in her brain. She swung herself around so that her bikini clad ass and pussy were directly in front of my face. I slid the material to the side and dived right in.

It was tangy, but still tasted very good. She squealed as I assaulted her pussy with a similar relish that she was working my cock.

"Oooh, get it Sean!" Sunny encouraged as started working her clit.

I was lapping her pussy up while she continued to fuck my cock with her face. I eventually got a little adventurous and started tonguing her asshole. I'd done it before with girls with I'd say mixed results. Some liked the boldness while others thought it was gross. Sunny was very much in the former camp.

"Oh, yeah!" Sunny said encouragingly, "eat my ass!"

I did as she requested while I added fingers into her pussy. I kept a steady rhythm going and eventually added my thumb to her clit. That unlocked her box and I got flooded with girl cum.

"FUCK YES! YES!" as Sunny ground herself onto my face. I could tell she was already sweating and really working hard. She got her face off of my cock and looked at me.

"Where are the condoms?" she asked with fury and want. I pointed to the side table drawer. She threw it open and opened one of the condoms. She placed it in her mouth and used it to slide it onto my dick. I'd heard about people doing that, but I'd never been the recipient of it.

I started to maneuver off the bed to get on top of her, but she quickly made clear that she wanted to take me for a ride. She straddled me and sunk herself down onto me.

I was amazed. You'd think a porn star would be loose as hell, but she was pretty tight. She immediately went to work riding me like I was a bucking bronco. She really got into it quick.

"Fuck, baby," Sunny uttered over her moans, "Sean, you feel amazing."

How much of this was true and how much of this was her 'acting' training, I'd never know. I just enjoyed the experience.

I freed one of her breasts from her top and began sucking on them. Sunny did the opposite of objecting to this.

"Suck my titties, babe," Sunny said while continuing to milk me.

She then spun around so I could get a good view of her ass as she continued her ride. Her booty was bouncing so perfectly on me. I'd never been with a woman with an ass like this. I gave it a light spank as she continued her ride.

"Oooh, you like to be naughty? I like naughty," she made clear as she continued her ride. I held on for dear life as she continued. It felt amazing.

"Come on," Sunny urged, "give your bad girl a spanking," she said with glee. I gave her a few good swats that were all accompanied by a moan from her. Her tempo increased as she came again.

"Shit, shit, FUCK!" as she went over again. When you get a porn star off twice, it's a nice feeling.

I then got on my knees and started ramming her from behind. I did try to start softly at first, but she wasn't having it.

"Fuck me, Sean. Pound that pussy!" If she wanted a boning, she was gonna get it.

I grabbed her hips and went to town. I was going with reckless abandon and Sunny was loving every second of it.

"YES! Take that cunt! Oh my God, it's so good!"

She knew how to egg someone on, and it was working. I was smacking her ass and then I even started pulling her hair. That I'd never done before and Sunny had no objections.

"Fuck yeah!" Sunny urged, "God, you're hitting it so good."

I was really amazed that I'd lasted this long with a porn star, and I knew it was coming to an end.

"I'm gonna cum," I said while continue to plow her.

"Do it, baby," Sunny said, "Cum for me!"

With that, I splattered the inside of the condom. It must've been powerful cause Sunny wound up with another orgasm when it hit.

"SHIT!!" as she went over again. We then collapsed onto the bed, and she was somehow in my arms. She turned over and kissed me.

"That was so good," Sunny said earnestly. "You've got a future in this."

I laughed at it.

"I think I'll keep my amateur status for now."

She laughed and we just stayed there together, basking in the afterglow.

"DUDE!!" I heard from the other side of the door, "you up?!"

Chet was clearly back from his gathering. Sunny and I both kinda laughed at it. I decided I should answer, or he'll keep up all night.

"I'm sleeping!" I shouted back. "Go to bed!" Sunny was trying really hard to stop from bursting out laughing.

"Ok," he said meeker, "see you in the morning, bro!"

Sunny couldn't hold anymore and kept laughing into one of the pillows. I had to admit it was pretty damn funny.

"He means well," I said as an explanation of him. Sunny just rolled her eyes at the comment. Slowly, we drifted off to sleep.