How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those big DDs were going in every direction imaginable. Sunny just smiled.

"That girl," she said, "any excuse to get the girls out!"

I took my shirt back off and we swam over to her. Clearly, she'd had a few extra drinks since we last saw her.

"HEY!" Gianna exclaimed seeing us, "there's my people! Now we can party!!"

"Looks like your way ahead of us," I noted slyly. She just giggled.

"Gotta give the people what they want!" she declared, "besides, I gotta air 'em out every once in a while. Fuckin' titty sweat."

"Amen," said Nautica who came up from behind. I noticed she her arm out around my waist from the back. I figured it was fair game and did the same. Nautica looked at me and gave me a 'atta boy' look. Sunny seemed a bit little less pleased while Gianna was in her own world.

"Having fun?" Hannah asked coming up to us.

"Not as much as you were having!" Sunny declared. Hannah wasn't plussed by it.

"Girls gotta have fun," she declared with Gianna giving her a high five.

"Sean went into the bathroom while you were in there and heard you boning," Sunny declared.

"Who's boning?" Sara asked coming up to us.

"Hannah!" Gianna informed her. "And Sean was there too."

"You fucked Sean?" Sara asked inquisitively and it seemed almost jealously.

"Nah, I was in the bathroom stall, and I guess Sean came in for a piss," she explained.

"Did you see them?" Sara asked me.

"Heard them," I explained. "I didn't even know it was her until I came out and Sunny told me."

"Yeah!" Gianna said, "what the fuck you little snitch?!" clearly making it known she wasn't serious. Sunny just shrugged her shoulders.

"Why the fuck am I the only one topless?" Gianna asked.

"You're the only one who needs the attention," Hannah shot back.

"Hey!" Nautica jumped in, "technically Sean is too!"

"Good point," as Gianna came over to me and raised my arm up with hers. "Topless buddies!" Everyone had a good laugh on that.

I started wondering where Cassandra was. I looked around a bit for her and saw her over to the side of the pool. She was making out with someone, but I couldn't tell who. Hell, I couldn't even tell if it was a dude or not. Well I guessed she was having fun.

Another of the guys that were there came up to Gianna and smacked her ass. She spun around quick.

"Bitch! You don't ever do shit like that unless I tell you! I don't fuckin know you and I don't want your limp dick paws on me!"

The guy was clearly freaked out. He thought he was just fucking around, but shit turned sideways on him. He started mumbling out something about it being no big deal. Gianna looked over and saw me.

"See this motherfucker," pointing right at me grabbing my hand and putting it on her full ass. "This dude is my homeboy and can grab my ass whenever he wants. You can go fuck yourself which is all you'll be doing!"

The guy quickly got out of the pool, and I saw some security people find him and get him out. Gianna then busted out laughing.

"Fuckin' shithead grabs my ass!" she said laughing about the whole thing as the party started back up. She then looked at me. "So how did you like that shit?"

I considered my words carefully.

"Ironically," I began, "shit is nowhere near the word I would use to describe your ass!"

Gianna and the other girls around us started laughing hard.

"Goddamn fuckin right!" as she high fived me. Sunny felt a particular way about it.

"Hey! Her's is not the only ass that deserves attention!" Sunny suggested.

"Damn right!" Nautica added.

I threw my hands up to calm everyone down.

"I didn't mean to suggest anything," I explained. "Just going off experience."

"Oh really?" was Nautica's reaction as she spun herself around, pushing her ass toward me. Recognizing this as an invitation, I gave it a quick squeeze.

"Very nice," I said in honest reaction.

"Oh, yeah?" Sunny said and spun around in the same way. I grabbed her ass too to the delight of the gathered masses.

"Quality," I spat out. Everyone giggled or laughed at that.

"So?" Nautica asked, "Who wins?"

"It's a tough call, but in a tie situation; I gotta go with who's showing the most ass cheek. Sunny wins."

"Motherfucker!" was Gianna's response.

"Damn," was Nautica's response, even though she seemed to respect the reasoning behind it.

"Here!" Gianna said taking off her bottoms so that she was now totally nude. "How bout now?"

It was a hell of a site to see I had to admit, but fair was fair.

"That would've won the contest, but I can't reverse the decision," I said with a grin. "It just wouldn't be fair to the other competitors."

Sunny and Nautica laughed again. Gianna just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever!" she declared throwing her hands into the air. "I fuckin' can't with this guy," she said clearly joking around. "Guess you ain't tappin this ass tonight!" she declared.

I continued along the joke line.

"Well, I didn't know you were gonna try to bribe me," I said laughingly. She giggled at that loosening up.

"Fuck it, I ain't putting my shit back on. I look too fuckin good!"

And with that, nudity was now on the table. Thank God I wore the loose-fitting swim trunks.

Gianna's nudity brought some attention to our group. A naked woman with great curves tends to do that.

"Hey!" Roxy said wading up to us, "someone's getting comfortable."

"You know it!" was Gianna's response with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, what happened to my drink?" Roxy asked.

Shit!

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," I said contritely. "Let me go get you one really quick."

"I'm coming with you this time to make sure," Roxy said with a wink as she took me by the arm to get a drink.

We waded over to the bar while she stated asking me questions.

"So what makes you such a big deal around here?" she asked. "Are you a producer?"

"Nope," I admitted. "Just a guy who seemed to make a few connections and get to enjoy the company of some cool people."

She smiled at the complement as we reached the bar. We got her drink and headed back to the group. It was a bit more crowded around Gianna.

We made our way back and there seemed to be a lot more girls. I didn't recognize most of them, but they were hot and seemed friendly. Sara quickly got my attention.

"Having fun yet?" she said leaning into me a bit.

"If I wasn't," I told her straight, "I'm expecting too much out of life!"

She giggled and came closer to me.

"Good point," she admitted.

She smiled at me so sweetly. I know it was probably just so that she wouldn't have other guys bother her, but it was still nice. Gianna saw that we were back.

"Sean!!" she bellowed, "get your ass over here!"

When a beautiful naked women calls for you, ya go. I did notice that Sara and Nautica came with me.

"Why are we not doing shots, man?" she said attaching herself to me a bit.

"Cause we're not at the fuckin' bar!" I retorted bolder then normal.

She waived her finger at me a bit then pointed it straight at me.

"Goddamn right!" she announced, "to the bar!"

Dutifully we all followed while Gianna ordered shots. In most bars, I'm sure she would've been cut off by now, but not here. The bartender set up the shots dutifully.

"This is to!" she said raising a toast, "to my tits and ass and all the great things they represent!"

I had to drink to that, knocking the shot back.

"Hey! we should drink to my tits too!" Sara insisted.

Gianna just started shaking her head.

"Uh uh!" Gianna insisted, "no toasts to your puppies while you still have them covered!" Gianna was upping the ante and everyone around knew it.

Sara looked at me.

"Think I should whip out the girls?" she asked with a sly smile

Seriously?! What the fuck was I supposed to say to that?!

"I dunno, I'm not sure she could psychologically handle the competition," I whispered with a slight wink. She smiled at me with a knowing glare.

"Gotta leave something for the days coming up," she decided.

I was proud of her for not giving into Gianna and sorry that I wasn't going to see them.

Then I remembered I was in a pool with porn stars, and I really couldn't complain.

Then surprisingly, Roxy shed her top to loud cheers. Her B cups couldn't rival Gianna or Sara in size, but they were cute and perky, fitting her frame very well.

"Think I look cute, Sean?" Roxy asked innocently with those doe Asian eyes.

"I'd have to say so," I admitted with a wry smile. Roxy grinned at the complement.

"Well for a true test, you should give 'em a taste!" she insisted pushing her breasts toward me.

I leaned in, feeling a lot more confident doing so now than previous. Liquid courage is real. I tasted her left breast, licking the nipple and giving it a playful suck and bite.

"OOH!" Roxy said responding, not out of anger but pleasure. It tasted quite nice actually.

"Yeah boy!" Gianna said clearly looking over the action, "now you're getting into it!"

If Gianna was praising me, it was probably time for me to get another sobering drink. I started to wade back over to the bar for another club soda.

"Hey! Come back!" Gianna shouted out to me, getting the attention of several others as well.

"If you're gonna sample titties," she said coming over toward me, "gotta try the supersize!"

Before I could even respond, she grabbed the back of my head and shoved me into her dirty pillows. They felt amazing. For a split second, I wished that I could build a summer home in them. I found a nipple near my lips, and I gave it a quick lick and twist.

"Aah!" Gianna said in a gleeful way. I also gave then a quick grope when she released me. I figured when a girl invites you for a motorboat, a feelsky isn't really outta line. Gianna certainly saw it that way.

"Good shit, huh?!" she said laughing.

"Hard to deny!" I retorted laughing a bit. Roxy looked at me resigned.

"Fuck yeah!" Gianna replied before shoving Roxy's head into her bosom.

She seemed a bit shocked, but she was also into it, groping and sucking away. Kinda hard to blame her for that.

I was about to go back to the bar, but it was too hot a show. After breaking from her tits, Roxy started making out with Gianna, tongues flying all around. My dick started responding.

"Someone's enjoying the show," I heard from Sunny who came out of nowhere. It got Sara's attention too as she started looking down. Loose swimsuits can only do so much.

"Little lesbian action all it takes?" Sara said coyly.

"The nudity doesn't hurt either. I'm only a mortal man."

Sunny and Sara laughed at this. I guess they figured I had a point. Sara took a hand and felt my shorts. Her eyes got bigger.

"Damn!" she said in admiration & a smile, "not bad." This got Sunny's attention to get her own feel.

"Very not bad," Sunny concluded.

Nothing in life prepares you for porn stars feeling you up. My only hope is that it wouldn't draw Gianna's attention.

Not so much.

"You checking what he's packing?" she asked Sara and Sunny before grabbing for herself. Her eyes didn't go wide, but she did slowly start to nod.

"Decent," she admitted, "definitely decent." I figured that was as high of praise as I was likely to get from her.

"I try," was the only response open to me.

"Well," Gianna started, "if a pool full of porn stars can't get you stiff, what will?"

"Good point," I retorted, making her laugh and her boobs bounce.

I then made my move to the bar. I needed something to help counteract all the alcohol. I got another club soda and took some big sips. Suddenly someone grabbed me around the waist from behind again.

"Hitting it hard, ain't you?" Sunny said identifying herself.

"Nah," I admitted, "marathon not a sprint. Just club soda."

My guess if it was Gianna, she would've called me a pussy. Sunny was nicer.

"Probably not a bad idea, clear head with all these fuckers running around," she said with a smirk, taking a big sip off my drink. I got another and we waded back over to "our" group.

I noticed more and more girls were starting to loosen up and shed clothing, Nautica now among them. Her pretty C cup titties certainly added to the spectacle. I saw over to the side that Cassandra was gone, probably with whoever she was making out with.

Gianna was continuing to groove in the buff, still believing she was the center of attention, which she probably was. Sara was still clothed and dancing around too. She immediately got sight of me when Sunny and I came back.

"There you are!" she said grabbing my arm, "please don't leave me with these crazy fuckin people," Sara asked pleadingly.

"I'm here," I said in a nice way to reassure her. She smiled, seeming to feel a bit safer.

"Let's have a fuckin chicken fight!" Gianna declared suddenly with everyone seeming to agree.

Chicken fight is an easy enough game. One person gets on another person's shoulders and tried to knock off the other person on someone else's shoulders. Balance and a strong base were necessary.

"Guess I'll have to be on bottom since none of you fuckers can hold me," Gianna declared, "who's playing?"

Roxy immediately raised her hand to ride on Gianna's shoulders. Gianna then looked square at me.

"Sean, I know you're in," she declared, "you need a rider!"

Before I could even look around, Sara stepped up.

"Come on, Sean" she urged, "gotta take 'em down."

I lowered myself down into the water so she could get on. Gianna did the same for Roxy. Suddenly I was in the middle of a pool porn star battle.

I started moving toward Gianna and it was on. Roxy was trying to push off Sara with all her might and it just wasn't working. Sara had her legs tight against me and had the leverage. It didn't take long for Roxy to hit the water. Thankfully, people got out of her way, so she didn't hit anything or anybody.

Sara celebrated on top of me while Gianna fumed.

"Fuck!" she bitched, "I need more stable bitches. Nautica, get over here!"

Nautica dutifully went over, and Sara indicated she was ready for Round 2. I got back to position, and it was on.

This battle took a bit longer. Nautica was a bit scrappier than Roxy had been and Sara damn near lost balance a few times. But in the end, Sara was victorious once again as Nautica hit the water. Nautica was smiling at the whole thing, but Gianna was livid.

"God fucking damnit!!" she fumed, "I need a bitch who ain't gonna fall!"

"I've got an idea," chimed Sunny. "I'll get on Sean and let Sara ride you."

Gianna seemed very open to the swap and Sara raised no objections. I let Sara off and let Sunny on. Since Sunny had a more pronounced ass then Sara did, I had to adjust for stability; but her cheeks felt amazing on me. Sara got on Gianna, and everyone was ready.

Sara started going after Sunny relentlessly, poking and prodding. Sunny didn't give up an inch and Sara soon felt the water sting. Sunny actually did so well that Gianna lost her balance too and tumbled over. Sunny got off my shoulders and gave me a big hug to celebrate the victory. She then pulled me into a kiss. It seemed more a celebratory peck then anything, but it was still a thrill. Sara and Gianna emerged after that.

"FUCK!" Gianna exclaimed while Sara was more sportsman like, giving Sunny a hug.

"You just can't beat Sean," Sunny taunted. That was not helpful.

"Motherfucker must have suction cups on his feet or something!" she said still pissed but loosening up a bit. I just kept my mouth shut.

"Oh, shit!" Sunny screamed out, "look who's here!" she said pointing over outside the pool. We all looked over to see Tera Patrick enter the scene. She was wearing a dress instead of a swimsuit and was certainly dressed for success. She looked over the area in kind of a whatever mood.

"Man, fuck that cunt!" Gianna said, but not loud enough for Tera to hear, or maybe she just didn't care.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked literally anyone who would answer.

"She's just bitchy," Sara answered. "She thinks she's better than the rest of us."

"Madam Dry Twat over there thinks her shit don't stink!" Gianna said. "But we should probably say hi anyway," as she made her way out of the pool. I looked quizzically at Sara and Sunny.

"She still has a lot of power in the industry. Better to be on her good side if possible," Sunny explained. I shrugged my shoulders as they led me out of the pool too. Sara especially kept a tight grip. Apparently, she really didn't want me going anywhere.

"Hey, Tera," Gianna said nicer than I'd heard her before, "what's up?"

Tera kinda looked her over, seeing that Gianna was still nude.

"Gianna, hi," Tera said in almost a "I barely remember your name" type of way. She then noticed the rest of the group, with me bringing up the rear.

"Roxy, right?" Tera asked looking at her clearly.

"Yeah, nice to see you again," Roxy said trying to sound friendly. She looked over at Sara and her face lit up a bit.

"Sara! Hey girl!" Tera said quite friendly and gave the girl a hug. Sara had to finally let go of me to hug her back.

"Hey," Sara responded, "nice to see you," she responded politely.

"It's been too long," Tera insisted, "I'm so glad you made it here!" she continued smiling away. She then got a glimpse of me.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Tera asked Sara, "you didn't tell me you were dating. Cute though," she added looking me over a bit.

"This is my friend, Sean," Sara said in introduction. I sorta noticed that she didn't completely deny the boyfriend thing.

"Nice to meet you," she said extending her hand to me.

"You as well," I said returning the greeting.

"Let's get some drinks!" Tera said, grabbing Sara along with her. Sara looked back pleadingly at me, clearly wanting me to follow her. I figured I'd made a promise and followed. Sunny came with us while the others mostly stayed back.

"Better than me, my fine white ass," Gianna retorted heading back to the pool.

I caught up to Sara who manage to get a hand to me, pulling me along. I had a hand on Sunny, so we all got pulled together.

We arrived at the bar and Tera ordered a martini. She insisted that everyone have one. Sara and Sunny didn't seem thrilled, but I didn't mind martinis, so I just asked for no olives. She even got one for Sunny, even though she had yet to acknowledge her.

"Well," Tera said raising her glass, "here's to a great convention!" We all toasted as a big burly man came up to Tera.

"Sara, you remember my husband Evan, right?" Sara nodded politely at him.

"Damn, you still looking fine, girl!" Evan said to her. He then noticed me and Sunny.

"Sunny!" Evan exclaimed. "How are you doin'? Looking good as ever!"

Sunny awkwardly smiled at him, clearly not comfortable around the dude. He then saw me.

"What's up dude?" he said slight confrontationally, "need something?!"

"Babe," Tera said patting him, "this is a friend of the girls, Sean, right?" I noddedindicating she was.

"Oh, sorry man," he said dismissively. I noticed he didn't offer me a handshake. What a shitstain!

"Can we talk to you about something privately?" Tera asked Sara.

"Excuse us guys, we'll probably be a while," Evan said with a wink. Sara indicated that she was ok and didn't have a problem. I looked at Sunny and she agreed. We took our drinks and headed back to the group.

Gianna was starting to get really drunk now and it was showing. More than a couple people were looking over at her.

"Hey! I'm fine bitches!" she declared, convincing no one. I could see some security guys looking over. They were starting to make moves. I whispered to Nautica, Hannah & Sunny.

"The security guys are looking at her," as quietly as I could. They turned and saw what I saw.

"We should get her out of here," Hannah said. Everyone agreed, including Roxy who said she would distract the guys while we got her upstairs.

"Gianna," I said, "we gotta get you outta here," I told her trying to be subtle.