How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just kept smiling.

"I heard about that from Nautica," pointing over to her at the booth. Nautica was swamped with people but did look over and wave 'hi', smiling. "It was really cool of you guys to do that for her."

"I was just sorry I left you hanging with Tera and Evan," I admitted.

Sara kinda rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, they can be a lot," she admitted. "But it was honestly fine. They wanted to talk to me about some shoots and Evan wanted a 'private' shoot," she said using her fingers for the air quotes. I raised an eyebrow at that, and Sara could tell I wasn't sure what she meant.

"He wanted a threesome with me and Tera," she explained.

"He really is a creep, isn't he?" I ventured.

"Oh, yeah," Sara replied, "you have no idea."

I shrugged a little.

"Some," I admitted, "I ran into Tera before, and we talked." Her eyes betrayed the fact that she was clearly surprised at that. "Yeah, I bumped into her, and we talked for a bit," I told her. "She told me a bit about Evan and her beef with Gianna."

Sara nodded, clearly knowing what I was talking about.

"I've talked to both of them about that. It wouldn't surprise me if that was true that Evan did that, but I have a hard time believing that Tera knew. She's too fuckin smart for that."

The logic was undeniable and probably made the most sense. Sara got me back to into focus.

"So what are you up to later?" she asked.

"Not sure," I told her, "Cassandra and Gianna both said they wanted to do something later and I have a line on the Italian restaurant in the hotel."

Her eyes lit up at that.

"I love Italian!" Sara exclaimed. "We should totally go. I'll let Nautica know and see if anyone else is in. You hit up Cass and Gianna, ok?"

We agreed on 7:30 meet up there and we exchanged numbers. She gave me another hug as she went back to her booth waiving at me as I left.

I passed a booth with a jungle vibe next. Tarzan and Jane type stuff. Lots of swinging and vine shaped dildos. To each their own, I guess. I then passed by some more booths and noticed some of the brothels were also doing booths. I guess they figure they could do some recruitment. I came saw the "world" famous Bunny Ranch booth with a few girls there including a familiar face. She instantly came bouncing up to me.

"Hey, you," Sunny said seductively giving me a hug and a kiss.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked.

"Great so far," she said. "I've gone to a few different booths to help out and now I'm pitching in for Dennis."

"Cool," was about the only thing I could think to say.

"I had a really good time last night," she made clear with a smile. I returned it.

"Me too."

"Have you seen anyone else today?" she asked. I ran through who I'd seen today and where I'd been.

"Did you tell anyone about last night?" Sunny asked clearly referring to the bedroom activities.

"A gentleman doesn't tell," I said confidently. Her face sank a bit which is what I wasn't expecting.

"Fuck!" she said a little louder than maybe she should've. "I kinda wanted to make 'em jealous."

I just kinda shrugged my shoulders at her which made her grin.

"I always err on the side of discretion."

She nodded her head at that.

"I get it," she admitted. "I'll drop it on 'em and see their faces!"

I probably could've objected, but I figured it really wasn't my place. A big burly man now approached us. I could take a couple of guesses as to who this was.

"What's going on over here?" he asked with a smile toward everyone.

"Dennis, this is my friend Sean. Sean, Dennis Hof."

The famous owner of the Bunny Ranch. I had seen some of his reality show "Cathouse" on HBO.

"Very nice to meet you," I said taking his hand.

"You as well, Sean," he replied giving me a firm handshake. "How do you know our favorite Sunny here? Made a visit to the ranch?"

I had known before all this that Sunny had done work there, so this didn't throw me. Before I could answer, Sunny did.

"No, he's a friend of Kevin's and we met through him."

"Oh, wonderful," Dennis said with a smile. You could tell he was a salesman from his approach. "Enjoying the convention?"

"I am, thank you. It can get a little overwhelming at times though," I told him honestly.

"I can see that," Dennis admitted, "that's why when we have guests come to the ranch, we get them over to the bar so they can get their senses before making any decisions."

"Wise move," was the only response I could offer.

"You should see some people vapor lock when they come in and see all the beautiful ladies," he said with pride. I nodded in response.

"Seems like a pretty natural reaction," I told him. "Doubt I'd be any different."

Dennis smiled at that. It was the hook he was looking for.

"Well you should come see us sometime!" he said while handling me some promos, freebies, etc. "I'll promise you it'll be an experience you'll never forget!"

"I agree," Sunny said, "but mostly because Sean will show the girls a real good time!" she added with a wink. Dennis looked at me with a fair share of surprise and admiration.

"I have no doubt," Dennis added. "Nice meeting you, Sean," he said with a smile and another handshake.

"You as well, sir." Dennis then went back to his booth and his girls.

"He can be a lot," Sunny said after Dennis was out of earshot, "but he's really a good guy." I nodded again at the comment.

"I talked with some of the girls and were gonna hit up the Italian restaurant in the hotel tonight if you wanna go."

"Ooh, that sounds really good," she said. I gave her the time we were meeting, and she said she would see us there. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went on my way.

I took a look at my watch and saw it was already 5:30. I made my way out of the convention area and back over to the hotel. I grabbed a free drink at the bar with my bracelet and headed upstairs, sending messages to Gianna and Cassandra en-route. Both replied that they would be there.

I grabbed a shower, shaved up, and relaxed a bit. It'd had been a fun day but tiring. I suddenly got a knock on the door.

"Bro!" was the welcome I got from Chet when I opened the door. "This was epic! I got so much free shit."

He then came in and saw my haul.

"Dude, you got nice stuff too! Well done!"

"Thanks," was my only reply.

"Me and the guys are gonna hit up a few bangin' clubs and grab some sushi. You in?"

Chet knew I hated sushi, so this was a clear indication to me that he really didn't want me to join him. As I really didn't want him to join me, I really didn't take any offence to it.

"Nah, I got my own thing tonight, so you have fun, man." He did not seem hurt.

"Alright, brother. You go out and get some!!" he said fist pumping his way out the door.

I rolled my eyes again as I went back to rest. I set an alarm for 7 just in case I fell asleep. I beat the alarm by a few minutes and started getting dressed. I tried to look nice and casual all at once with a sport coat. I gave myself a once over and approved. I put a few condoms in my wallet just in case and headed out.

I got down to the main floor and headed over to the restaurant. I really don't know what it was, if it was my clothes or my demeanor, but more women were starting to look my way then I had ever encountered before.

I arrived at the restaurant and found Cassandra already there. Man, was she dressed to kill. It was elegant & sexy; showing enough cleavage to be alluring, but just shy of slutty. She smiled instantly when she saw me.

"You look good," was Cassandra's only comment to me when I arrived. She was smiling pretty wide.

"I have to keep up with you," I said both flirtatiously and honestly. She giggled and grinned and hooked herself under my arm.

"Hey guys," was Nautica's greeting upon seeing us. She was dressed sexy as well and gave us both a kiss on the cheek.

"You look great!" Cassandra ventured. I just nodded in concordance. She smiled and flaunted a bit causing us both to smile.

"There's my bitches!" was Gianna's reaction to seeing us there. As per usual, her fashion was a bit bolder. Not exactly inappropriate, but her tits were out for all to see in that top. We all gave her a hug as she settled in with us.

I was about to go to the host, when Sara showed up. My jaw was on the floor. She was gorgeous. Showing off what she had, but with absolute class. She was dressed to impress and succeeded. She said hi to everyone and gave me a tight hug.

"You look great," she told me after the hug. "I invited a couple of friends if that's ok." I nodded not thinking much of it. I decided I should now get a table and went to the host.

"Hello, can we get a table?" I asked.

"We're very busy, sir," the host answered dismissively. "I'll put you on the list, what's your name?"

"Sean Cohen."

The host immediately looked up at me, almost frightened. He looked down at his papers and then looked even more freaked out.

"Mr. Cohen!" he said apologetically and quickly. "I'm so sorry, sir. We have a room we can put your party in right away. Service!!"

A woman then came up to the stand fast.

"Take Mr. Cohen's party to their dining area as soon as possible," the host said trying not to sound panicked and failing. I gathered everyone together to head in.

"Oh," I told the host, "we have a few more people who will be joining us? If it's not any trouble, could you make sure they find us?"

"Of course, sir!" he said quick and resolutely. "I will ensure they join you."

"Thank you, sir," I answered while escorting Cassandra & Sara on each arm and everyone else following behind. We made quite a convoy heading into the restaurant, me with a girl on each arm and beautiful women following suit. It may have been one of the most badass moments in my life.

We were taken into our own dining room with a server just for us. It felt pretty swanky.

"This is awesome!" Cassandra exclaimed taking a seat next to me.

"Fuckin' right!" Gianna added, "who'd you have to blow to get this shit?"

"No one yet," I answered, "I met a guy earlier today who offered to set me up tonight."

"Nice friend," Sara said, taking the seat next to me.

"Hey everybody!" was Sunny's reaction to entering the room. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down. She kept smiling and looking at me. Roxy, having heard from Gianna about the evening, was right behind her and she was wearing a dress that was barely there. The pieces of fabric that were covering her naughty bits were threadbare.

"Hey, the gang's all here," was Roxy's response to the gathering. She kissed up with everyone and took a seat. I suddenly was very aware of the fact that I was alone with a table of beautiful adult entertainers by myself. If Chet was there, it would've been nonstop pussy and ass talk. But here, they all seemed to feel safe with me.

"What's up?" said another girl peeking her head in. Nautica jumped up to greet her.

"Hey!" Nautica said embracing the other girl. I thought I recognized her, but it was hard to tell.

"You guys all know Sasha, right?" Nautica said as people started greeting her. Cassandra also jumped up to greet her.

"Have you met our friend, Sean?" Cassandra said introducing me.

"No, it's nice to meet you," she said as I rose to greet her. "Nautica told me nice things about you coming to drunk-ass's rescue last night," clearly indicating Gianna.

"Hey! Fuck off!" Gianna said both laughingly and mockingly hurt.

Sasha smiled nicely at me. I now recognized her as Sasha Knox. She was known for her pretty face, perky C-cups and an onion booty that would make any man cry. She took a seat over near Nautica.

The server was about to take our orders and Sunny spoke up.

"I invited the Kline's. Should we wait to order?"

I wasn't sure who the Kline's were, but everyone agreed we could get some wine for the table and wait. We ordered some red and white wine for the table and started to peruse the menu. Suddenly a couple came into our dining room.

The man looked a bit older that the woman. As soon as I saw the woman, I instantly recognized her as Kelly Kline. She was known for her beyond tight body and performing with her husband. I now realized that was the other gentleman. Sunny got up and greeted them and a few others did as well.

"You must be Sean," the gentleman said presenting his hand to mine. "I'm Richard and this is my wife Kelly."

"Pleasure to meet you both," I greeted them warmly. They took seats over near Sunny.

"So is this the guy you hooked up with last night?" Kelly asked Sunny loud enough so everyone could hear.

Shit!

Sudden oohs and looks came from all sides. The cat was out of the bag now. Sunny raised her arms sort of in victory. I noticed that Cassandra and Sara both turned to look at me pretty quick.

"Baller!" was Gianna's reaction laughing as I comically adjusted my collar. I could feel my face getting flush at this. Cassandra leaned into me to whisper in my ear.

"I knew I shouldn't've lost sight of you last night."

My eyebrows raised and my dick stirred. Sara then asked a question I would've expected from Gianna.

"So, how was he?" she asked Sunny while putting her hand softly on my thigh.

"I gotta say," Sunny said smiling while seeming to be replaying last night in her head, "it was fuckin' good!"

Gianna just looked at me with an eyebrow raised, seeming to be impressed. Nautica just gave me a sly grin as she stared at me with those dark eyes. Sara squeezed my thigh a little more as if to say, "well done or hey there". I looked over at Cassandra expecting to see disappointment or something along those lines.

Cassandra was definitely looking at me, but with what looked like pure lust. Apparently, having sex with Sunny and showing her a "good time" had upped my dick stock.

We all settled down to order. I ordered a lasagna as others ordered a variety of things. Once the orders were in, Kelly looked over at me.

"So, you're not in the industry?" she asked probably already knowing the answer.

"Nope, just a simple college student," I answered honestly.

"Yeah," Gianna said, "that can apparently pound like a rock star!"

Everyone giggled and laughed as I tried to appear as humble as I could.

"Maybe you should give the business a try," Richard said smiling at me.

"It's good to have a backup plan," I said smiling as everyone seemed to laugh.

"It's worked for us," Kelly said rubbing her husband's shoulders. It seemed weird to me that a married couple was happy to be in this business, but to each their own.

"So, I heard you met Dennis today," Sasha said to me. I nodded in response. "What did you think?"

"He seemed nice," I said honestly. "You could also tell he was a consummate salesman."

Sunny just nodded in response hearing this.

"That is definitely true. Guess you have to be in his place."

My mind went to just one place.

Glorified pimp.

"He's been trying to get me to go to the ranch," Sasha admitted.

"Fuck that noise!" Gianna said. "You can get more money doing featured dancing at a club then that fuck offers." Sasha nodded taking that in the advice. It seemed like most of the rest of the table agreed. Sunny just stayed very silent.

"You've doing some feature dancing?" Sara asked Gianna.

"Off and on," she said. "Gets me a little vacation money if I need it."

"I dunno," Sara said. "Not really sure it's my thing."

"Yeah," Cassandra admitted. "Not sure it's really my thing either."

"Whatever," Gianna said shrugging, "more money for moi!"

About that time, food arrived. It all looked and smelled great. Another gentleman came in as I and the others started taking our first bite. He came over straight to me.

"Mr. Cohen?" he asked. I nodded as my mouth was still full.

"I'm Andre, the manager," he said introducing himself.

"Oh, hello," I said standing up to greet him.

"Mr. Sims wanted me to make sure that your party was happy with the meal." This got the attention of a few people around the table who recognized the name.

"Everything is wonderful, thank you," I answered. "The food and service have been excellent!"

"I'm glad to hear it!" Andre answered happily. "Mr. Sims wanted to make sure you enjoyed yourself. The meal for your group is on us tonight. I hope you all enjoy yourselves!" He shook my hand again and left. I sat back down and noticed more than a few people looking at me.

"You know Arthur Sims?" Richard asked.

"Who's he?" Sasha asked.

"He owns the hotel," Sara explained. Everyone else suddenly had their attention now squarely on me.

"How the fuck do you know him?" Gianna asked louder maybe then she should've.

"We met earlier and talked a bit," I said trying not to tell too much.

"Must've been some talk," Kelly said continuing to eat. I kept quiet.

"You're getting to be quite popular in this town," Cassandra said sweetly and cutely. She grinned and kept eating.

The food was phenomenal, and everyone seemed to be enjoying it. The vibe seemed very friendly all around. It was weird the think these were all strangers 24 hours ago.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Nautica asked after finishing up her meal.

"Oh, I know!" Gianna said which made all of turn. "Kelly's got a thing going at Rhino. Let me call her and see if we can get a hookup."

I was certainly confused as I quickly realized he wasn't talking about the Kelly that was sitting there with us.

"What do you think, Sean?" Sara asked getting closer to me. "Wanna come to the club with us?"

"Sure," I answered, "sounds like fun." A party at a club with adult stars? I'm not an idiot. In all honesty I wasn't really a "club" guy, but if I got to hang with sexy women, why not?

"Fuck yeah!" Gianna said into her phone. "Have it pick us up in twenty. You're the best, bitch!" she proclaimed as she hung up the phone.

"Good news?" Cassandra asked.

"Hell yeah!" Gianna answered. "Were getting a limo ride there, comps, and funny money all around. Just mentioning we were all here together was enough. This is gonna be the shit!"

"Wanna go, babe?" I heard Richard ask Kelly.

"Yeah, it sounds fun," Kelly replied with a big smile.

"All right, let's hit it!" Gianna said as we were getting ready to leave. I then put a fat tip on the table to thank everyone for the service.

"That's really nice," Cassandra mentioned, apparently seeing what I'd done.

"Well we are getting the food for free," I mentioned, "seemed like good form."

"That's a good idea," Richard said and also threw down some money. Then everyone else seemed to follow suit. Even Gianna which surprised me. We then proceeded out. It still felt pretty good walking out of the restaurant with all of these beautiful women. I found that Cassandra and Sara got back on my arms pretty quick. And I noticed that Nautica and Sasha were staying pretty close to me too.

We headed into the lobby area and people were definitely looking our way. It's not that the girls looked skanky or slutty. Well, maybe Roxy to an extent, but everyone else looked clean cut enough. Just the amount of beautiful women all in one place. Me walking with them with two on my arm certainly didn't hurt my reputation any.

We made it to the front and a valet asked us if we had a car waiting. I told him that we had a limo coming and the guy immediately backed off. I also saw that he had seen the bracelet.

A big, oversized limo with Spearmint Rhino emblazoned on it pulled up. Two women who looked like strippers then stepped out and escorted us into the car. It suddenly hit me what kind of club it was we were going to. I suddenly felt very devoid of singles.

There was champagne on ice in the limo waiting. Party music thumping. We all grabbed a seat as able. For a second, I thought some of the girls were all trying to sit closer to me, but I tried to ignore it. Once everyone was in the two girls both tried to sit near Richard and me. The other girls in the car weren't having it and we took off.