How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on."

She laid down on the bed as I climbed on top of her. The heat from her pussy soon found its mate as my cock entered her. I began humping, noting that her pussy was tighter than Sunny's had been. She was writing on the bed, clearly happy with my work. It only took a few minutes before those famous short pants of hers became louder and faster as she exploded.

"Fuck, fuck fuck!!" as she reached her peak. "Fuck me, baby! YESSSS!!" as I felt her muscles tighten around my cock. She was squeezing the life out of it, riding every pulse. When she was out of her orgasmic haze, she looked at him with renewed vigor.

"Take it, Sean," she said with both a cute and aggressive stare. "Claim my pussy!" I needed no further prodding as I started laying into her. Her tits were bouncing with perfect rhythm with my thrusts. She moaned, panted, and smiled all the while I was laying into her.

She eventually decided to take matters in her own hands and maneuvered me down to the bed while she impaled herself on me, riding me like she was being chased in a western. Her heavenly tits went in every direction as I met her moves with my thrusts. Soon enough, she went over again.

"Fuck, YESSSSS!!" as she erupted on my cock. I thought of anything I could to keep from popping and somehow, I held on. My hands were locked on her ass as she continued her promenade on my dick.

Now what came over me next, to this day I really don't know. Maybe I was more inebriated then I'd thought. Maybe I had a renewed sense of confidence having a gorgeous porn star worshiping my cock. Maybe I was just stupid. But, for whatever reason I had in my mind; I did it. I slipped one of my fingers into her ass.

The look on her face clearly told me that she wasn't expecting it. I figured the next move would be for her to get off me, call me a bastard and storm off. Sara Stone was not exactly known for doing anal, anywhere. But she soon had a huge grin on her face as she leaned toward me.

"How'd you know I liked it in the ass?"

I was stunned. What was a bold and dumb move on my part, she took as a sign not only of confidence; but that I could read what her body wanted. She gave me a deep kiss as my cock and finger probed her holes. After she broke the kiss, she whispered in my ear.

"If you're going to put something in my ass, I'd rather it be your dick."

I certainly didn't need to be told twice. We changed positions on the bed, and I was poking on her backdoor. My dick was plenty slick from her pussy juice, so I saw no reason to hesitate. I started pushing in when she stopped me. Now, I was really confused. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"I don't think you need that for your new destination," she said with a wink clearly meaning the condom. I ran the numbers quickly in my head and figured with all the STD testing they have to undergo, that this was probably a pretty safe move. I whipped off the condom and started lubing my dick with both my spit and her cunt juice.

It wasn't that long before I was confident in the lubrication. I eased my way inside her ass, and I heard her yelp.

"OOH!" she said as I stopped, frozen in my tracks. She wiggled her ass a bit, like she was getting accustomed to the invasion. She then looked back and smiled at me.

"Had to get used to your cock, baby," she said with a wink. "Keep going..."

I then started pushing my cock deeper in her ass. She was playing w/ her pussy furiously as I went deeper and deeper in. I was doing my best to take my time, so I didn't hurt her. She really wasn't known for doing anal after all, but once I was bottomed out in her; it didn't take long to figure out that it wasn't because she didn't like it.

"Fuck yeah, Sean!" she said as she started pushing herself into me. "Take that ass!" I took that as encouragement and slowly started humping away. Not as fast as before, but eventually I got a steady pace going. She was still working on her pussy and her breathy pants had gotten more intense.

"Faster baby, faster!"

I obeyed and started sawing away. She was panting like a mad woman and soon she clamped down.

"FUCK YEAH, SEAN!!" she said orgasaming, "SHIT!!" Her pussy leaked fluid and her ass gripped me like she had 2 hands on it. I shut my eyes to ride it out and kept going.

She was rubbing her pussy hard as she took my pole in her rectum. I gave her a smack on the ass which only made her thrust herself toward me more. Soon, it got to be too much, and I needed to let her know.

"I'm gonna cum, Sara," I managed to get out through the hard work I was doing. She didn't miss a beat, even with all the panting.

"In my ass, baby," she said making her wants clear. "Claim me!!"

That was it. My balls exploded in her ass, and she clearly felt every spurt from my cock, because she bellowed out in another orgasm.

"GOD!! SEAN!!" as we collapsed together onto the bed. My cock was still in her ass as we panted and collected ourselves. My hand moved to one of her large breasts and squeezed it. That was apparently enough to get her out of her orgasmic haze as she turned her head and pulled me into a deep kiss. Our tongues were exploring each other as my dick was still in her asshole. She made no moved to get it out and I certainly wasn't. She broke the kiss after about a minute.

"That was amazing, Sean," she said in still a somewhat dreamlike state. "You feel so good in me."

I still made no move to retract out of her. We were really just spooning while I was copping a feel of her magnificent tits. Eventually, my dick slid out of her on its own. She then turned and faced me, taking me in for another deep kiss.

"Mind I stay here tonight?" she asked innocently enough, "just in case I get a craving for a late-night snack?"

I nodded my agreement and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.