How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Sean?" she asked with a smile clearly asking me to rate her nude form.

"You look beautiful," I told her honestly. I noticed that Cassandra and Sara both moved a bit closer to me after I said that. Sasha smiled and looked for a close place to sit. Cassandra and Sara seemed to not want that to happen, so she plopped down next to Sara, sipping on her drink. This was probably the first time I noticed that they were being protective of me. At least, that's what I thought.

"We should check out the action downstairs," Roxy suggested making her way open to the opening that looked down onto the club. We all got up and looked over. It still looked nuts down there. Topless women were everywhere, poles, tables, you name it. I saw Allen down there as well. He glanced up at us, smiling. He gave a small wave which I returned. He then spoke to a few of the girls around him.

"I'm gonna get another drink, anyone want anything?" I asked. Sunny asked for another vodka soda and I headed over to the bar area in the VIP lounge.

I ordered the drinks and tried to pay.

"There's no charge for you, sir," she said pointing at my wristband.

"Oh," I said innocently. "Right." I left her some cash as a tip, thanking her.

"Thank you, sir," she said seductively as she shoved the cash into her cleavage. I took the drinks and headed back over to the group. I handed Sunny her drink and took a sip of mine. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the two women who had been talking to Allen down below. One was taller with clearly fake tits and a thin build. The other was shorter with natural smaller tits and a cute physique.

"Mr. Cohen?" the taller one asked.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Testaverde wanted us to make sure you were having a good time and see if you needed anything."

"Oh," came out of me before anything else, "I'm doing fine thank you."

"Are you sure there's nothing we can do for you?" the shorter one asked with a grin. I started feeling a bit uncomfortable about the whole situation. Gianna was nearby and "saved" me.

"You guys here to take our boy?" she asked while putting her arm up on my shoulder, leaning over a bit. It wasn't so much of a mark your territory situation, but just letting them know who was with me.

"Mr. Testaverde just wanted to make sure Sean had everything he needed," the taller one answered.

"Or wanted," the shorter one added.

"Well, I think the boy needs a double lap dance," Gianna proclaimed. "We've gotten him worked up here."

Both smiled at this and reached for my hands.

"Come with us, then," the shorter one said. Without another word, they lead me over to a curtained area off to the side. There was a bouncer there, but he just opened the curtain for all of us.

The girls took me to a private area with a lounge and sat me down on it. Once I was down, they went to work. They grabbed onto each other and started moving to the music. Hands on each other's hips as they were falling into a routine. I had been at strip clubs before and put my hands under my legs, removing any temptation. The taller one spun around and started grinding her ass into the shorter one. With her teeth, the shorter one undid the bikini strap that held the breasts of the other.

Her top was off, and she started showing them off. They were DDD's at least, and for my opinion 3 cup sizes larger than she really needed for her frame. Her friend started feeling up her breasts ensuring to capture her nipples between her fingers. She grabbed them and started kneading them, making a show of it.

The shorter woman now removed her top, slowly and seductively. She seemed to have C cups herself, similar to Sasha's. While normally I was a fan of larger breasts, I was more a fan of natural ones. The taller one bent over and took one of the shorter girls' nipples into her mouth, keeping eye contact with my while she was doing it.

This got my dick stirring pretty good as I watched the show. They clearly knew what they were doing. The shorter one than took a suck of the taller girl's breast, licking her nipple with no pretense.

"Tastes good," she said as they now turned their attention toward me. Each one sat on one of my legs grinding into me. They fondled themselves a bit, but also started touching me more, putting their hands on my chest and rubbing.

They were both grinding into me, ensuring they had my full attention which wouldn't've been hard. Soon they both thrust their tits toward me, ensuring I was swarmed by them. I could feel soft flesh all around me, as they also began groping at my crotch. My dick was pretty hard in my pants at this point, and they were now both fully aware of it.

The shorter one now fully took over being on my lap while the taller one moved behind her creating a show of her own. The shorter one was humping me a bit and the taller one was facilitating it. It seemed like they were trying to get me to spray in my pants, but I was able to hold one. She kept getting close to me and moaning in my ear while slamming her ass down on my crotch. She started sucking her teeth it seemed as she leaned back, with the taller girl supporting her.

She looked around the area and at the taller girl who just nodded at her. She then leaned in close to me, whispering in my ear.

"We could use our other skills on you, if you'd like," she said seductively and clearly. This clearly was not in the bounds of what they were supposed to do, and I started feeling uncomfortable about the whole thing.

"Thank you," I said loud enough for both to hear, "but I'm good." Both seemed a little shocked and I swear a little disappointed. "Can't let you girls get in trouble," I said with a wink. Apparently, that was enough for them to not pursue further. They let me stand up and started gathering their clothes.

"Thank you for the dance," I said to both of them. They smiled politely and both gave me a kiss on the cheek. The smaller one leaned in a bit.

"Anytime," she whispered into my ear as we all began to leave the area. They nodded at the bouncer who also nodded at me. We made our way back to the VIP area. The girls each gave me a kiss on the cheek, and they headed back to the main part of the club.

I could see Gianna and Sasha were still in their undressed state as they were dancing and drinking. Roxy and Sunny were talking amongst themselves it seemed like. Cassandra and Sara saw me emerge and smiled. I then saw them doing rock, paper, scissors. Cassandra lost and seemed very unhappy. I walked over to them.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Everything is great," Sara answered with a big smile on her face. Cassandra was clearly less happy.

"Fuckin' fantastic," she said not even trying to hide the sarcasm. I sat down next to her.

"What's up?" I asked clearly having no idea what just transpired.

"Just a little wager we had," Sara said with a smile. She hooked her arm into mine and smiled. Before any other questions could be asked, Gianna came over.

"How was the dance?" she asked.

"More than adequate," I shot back.

"Still not as good as mine than?" she said with a smile and a bit of a shake.

"You have some natural advantages," I added truthfully. She grabbed her jugs and bounced them around.

"Fuckin' right!" she said with glee.

We than saw Kevin enter the VIP lounge with 2 different women and head to the back. Gianna couldn't resist.

"Yeah boy!" she shouted after him, "get some!!"

"I gotta use the bathroom," I said excusing myself from the couch. The VIP area had its own bathroom and I headed over to it. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and saw Cassandra standing there clearly having followed me.

"Hey, I had a question for you," she said. I nodded my head indicating to her I was all ears. "I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner tomorrow night," she asked looking up deep into my eyes. "Just us?"

"Sure," I answered quickly. Beautiful woman, no other plans, no brainer. "What were you thinking?" She was already smiling at the answer.

"I'll think of something," she said slyly, "let you know tomorrow?"

"Sounds good!" I answered. Her face lit up and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I can't wait," she said sauntering back over to the couch. I returned to the bathroom. Before I entered, I heard Sara very faintly say "that's fair."

I took care of my business and came back out. Gianna and Sasha slammed down some shots as the rest looked on. Someone than saddled next to me, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Quite a sight, aren't they?" Nautica said smiling. I returned the gesture.

"That's putting it mildly."

"Having fun?" she asked me.

"I'd say so," smiling at her. I than finished the rest of my drink.

"Let's get another," she said smiling up at me.

"Ok," I told her tentatively, "but I think I'm done after this."

"Same," she answered, "I have a meet and greet early." With that we went over to the bar and ordered.

"What kind of meet and greet you have tomorrow?" I asked waiting for the drinks.

""Breakfast with a porn star" thing," she said shrugging, "promos for the fans."

"Gotta keep 'em happy," I retorted. She smiled.

"You'd think me agreeing to be naked and fuck on camera would be enough."

"Can't please everybody," I said shrugging. She just laughed.

"Clearly you've never had sex with me then," she said with an alluring gaze. I just nodded my head. The bartender delivered our drinks and she picked hers up and began to walk away.

"Yet..." she said walking away. I took a big gulp off the drink returning back to the group. By now, Sasha and Gianna had gotten the attention of strippers all around the place attracting loads of attention. At first, I wasn't even sure I could get to the group. Then Sasha saw me.

"There you are!" she said grabbing hold of my arm and pulling me forward. "Dance with me!"

I started moving with her to the music, keeping my hands to myself. She the thrust her ass back at me, ensuring that it made contact with my crotch. It really was a spectacular ass! She then turned around, dancing as close to me as she could. I was still keeping my hands to myself, but Sasha wasn't a fan of that. She grabbed both my hands and put them on her hips, still moving to the music.

"Don't you love the song?" she asked getting even closer to me. Honestly, I didn't even know what song was playing. Before I could even answer, Gianna pulled me away and started dancing around with me. Sasha didn't seem happy.

"Boy loves boobies!" she declared before she put my hands right on the subjects of the matter. I had to admit, the feeling of her boobs certainly didn't make her previous statement a lie. I emerged from my trip to the mountains and saw Gianna and Sasha dancing with me. I tried my best to dance with each of them, not trying to show favor really to either. Then I felt someone come up behind.

"Quite a show, huh?" Sara said, putting her arms around my waist from behind.

"They are consummate showmen," I said in acknowledgement. She squeezed me a bit tighter.

"Sara!" Gianna said seeing her behind me. Sara came around and started dancing with her as well. Sasha moved closer to me at the same time, bouncing her booty in my face to keep my attention. It was working pretty well. Gianna and Sara than began dancing closer to us, bringing Nautica with them.

"All of us are certainly a big attraction," Nautica noted seeing everybody watching us. While this was probably perfectly normal for all of them, it made me a bit uneasy. As deftly as I could, I made my way back over to the couches. I saw Cassandra sitting there and sat next to her.

"A bit much, huh?" she asked me with a slight grin.

"I can only be at the center of a spectacle for so long."

"Clearly you've never been a gangbang," Cassandra said wryly with a smile.

"I have not," I said a bit wide-eyed, but still trying to maintain a degree of cool.

"It can be fun a few times," Cassandra admitted, "but you get over it eventually."

"Get over what?" Sara said now joining us on the couch, having extricated herself from the dance party.

"I was saying that gangbangs get old after a few times," Cassandra explained. Sara nodded her head.

"True," she admitted. "Sometimes you just need the attention of one person." I noticed she was looking directly at me when she said that.

"Sean, could you do me a favor?" Sara asked.

"Sure, what?"

"Could you get me a cab and walk with me outside?" Sara asked. "I'm a bit tired and it's getting kinda crazy here."

"Sure," I told her. "I'm kinda tired too," I admitted. She smiled a lot at that as she pulled me off the couch. Cassandra looked unhappy to see me go.

"Did you wanna share a cab with us?" I asked her. She seemed to look at Sara as she answered.

"I'm gonna hang for a bit," she told me. She than got up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I can't wait for our dinner tomorrow," she said as she went back over to the main group. I threw the rest of the group a wave as we left. Only Sunny seemed to see me and waved back.

Sara and I left the VIP area and were back in the main club. We saw Kelly and Ryan and gave them a wave as well. Kelly came over to us.

"You guys heading out?" she asked.

"Tired," Sara admitted. I nodded in agreement.

"Well, thanks for coming!" she said giving Sara a hug. "Really nice to meet you, Sean," as she than gave me a hug, "be sure to swing by our booth tomorrow!"

"Absolutely," I told her as we left. We reached the lobby and one of the doormen stopped me.

"Do you need a car, sir?" he asked.

"That would be great thanks," I told him. He said something into his walkie talkie and the turned back to me.

"Where to, sir?" he asked.

"The Venetian."

"No problem," he said talking more into the walkie talkie. He then opened the door and ushered us out of the club. There was a Lincoln Towncar waiting. The doorman opened the door and Sara and I got in.

We headed back to the hotel, Sara and I making small talk all the way there. She kept a hand on my knee the whole time. The driver largely ignored us, maybe thinking I'd propositioned her. None of his business anyway.

The car pulled up to the hotel and the valet let us out. I thanked the driver, and we went inside. Sara had her arm hooked into mine as we went across the lobby, she kept rubbing my arm as well. We got to the elevator, and she started looking in her purse. I noticed that she was really searching.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Trying to find my key card," she said.

"Is it in your wallet?"

"No, I checked it," she said still going through her purse.

"Well, we can go to the front desk," I suggested, "get you a new one."

"That's true," she said making no move to head over there. "I'm sure it's in my purse though. Do you mind if I come up to your room and look a bit harder?"

I'm not an idiot. I knew it was a ploy. The look in her eyes alone was more than enough to show that. And I really didn't care.

"Sure," I told her as the elevator doors opened up. We got in and I punched in my floor. She was still making a show of looking for her room key, but she really wasn't trying that hard. We got off the elevator and I walked down the hall. I stopped in front of Chet's room and could hear plenty of activity.

"Beautiful tits!!" I heard out of him as I shook my head and went to my room. I opened the door and Sara came in with me.

"Wow!" she said looking around it. "This is really nice!"

"Thanks," I told her, wondering how long this ploy was gonna go on. She saw the mini bar and opened it up.

"Want a drink?" I asked her. She demurred a bit.

"And make you pay those prices? Fuck that!"

"The room was part of the prize package," I told her. "As long as I don't abuse the bar..." I trailed off from there.

"Oh," she said with a smile and turned back to it. "Vodka it is then."

She grabbed two of the mini bottles from it offering one to me.

"I'll grab a scotch," I told her going over and grabbing one of the Johnny Walker bottles. I held it up in a bit of a lame toast. I than saw the glasses on the small table. "Guess I should be classy," I said pouring the scotch into the glass and offering her the other glass.

"I'll be unclassy," she said taking a swig from the bottle.

"You want some help finding the key card?" I said to ensure I was right about the ploy.

"Purses are always such a mess," Sara said taking another sip, keeping eye contact with me.

"I'll take your word for it," I said taking another sip. She still made no real attempt to search.

"I guess," she said coming closer to me, "if worse came to worse. Maybe you'd put me up for the night."

I raised my eyebrow and decided to play her game at her level.

"I suppose you could sleep on the couch..."

"Shut up!" she said smiling and pushing me onto the bed. Her lips found mine quickly as she began her game of tonsil hockey. I retuned the kiss and began rubbing her back. She was mauling me like some sort of animal.

Or Gianna.

It was a good five minutes of making out, Sara seeming to love the feeling of being on top of me. I than took the initiative of turning her onto her back. She gave no resistance as I began to work my way down, kissing her neck as I showed affection.

She responded by removing her top as much as she could, allowing her legendary breasts to come free. The DD wonders had been the dream of many men while she'd been in the industry. I sucked on them, eliciting a moan from Sara.

She began rubbing onto me, my chest and my legs eventually working her way to my crotch.

"Ooh," she said feeling my dick in my pants. She managed to get my shirt off while I managed to get her dress on the floor. Laying on me with just her thong on, she started undoing my buckle. Using her legs, she kicked my pants onto the floor.

Her grinding only increased until she decided it was time to slide down my body. She wound up on her knees on the floor, where my legs were hanging over the side. She parted them and began again caressing my crotch. She took her tongue and glided it over the top of my underwear.

She then yanked my underwear off, almost ripping them from my body. Sara wasted no time.

"Goddamn!" she declared after seeing my rod. Her eyes dilated instantly as she saw her new friend sprung from its confines. Her hand moved to it instinctively as she started pumping it. Her hands were soft and warm as she stroked me. It didn't last long as she seemed to need a tasted of it.

To say that she was an expert at oral would've been a gross understatement. She kept her mouth perfectly moist, and the suction was perfect. It felt like having a wet-dry vac on me. Her eyes were looking straight into mine as she kept her assault going. My cock was rock hard from the attention and then she decided to answer all my prayers.

Sara popped my cock out of her mouth and quickly snuggled it in-between her perfect 32DD tits. They felt like heaven as she worked me up and down with her globes, flicking the tip of my dick with her tongue every so often. I knew that if she kept up this attention much longer that I wouldn't be able to last, so I managed to flip us around so that her back was now on the bed. I made my decent slowly, but with purpose; leaving no doubt as to what my destination was.

Sara popped her eyes open and seemed almost surprised. I eventually made my way to her pussy and began licking all around it. Her folds opened up to me as began my work. She was clearly appreciative, showing so with her moans and groans.

"Oh fuck, baby!" Sara managed to get out while playing with her massive tits. She was bucking hard against his face as he started paying more attention to her clit. It didn't take long for her to orgasm, clamping down ever so slightly on my invading tongue.

Sara saw the condoms from the still open drawer from last night and grabbed one. I stood up and she rolled the condom onto my cock. She then looked deep in my eyes and said two words only.