How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screens were all showing scantily clad women dancing on the screen. Clearly this limo was a promo for people. This time it was Gianna's intervention that led to this treatment.

"Hey, let's have a toast to Gianna for arranging this," I declared. Everyone agreed and raised a glass

"To Gianna," came from all around the car. Gianna for her part just raised her glass and giggled a bit.

"All hail me, motherfuckers!" Gianna shouted out as she chugged her glass. I noticed Sara rubbing my leg a bit. I looked up at her smiling at me.

"This is nice, huh?" she asked.

"Quite a ride," I said taking another sip of champagne. She just kept smiling as we rode along.

"I've never been in a limo before," was Sasha's reaction to the ride. She looked over at me. "Have you?"

"Once or twice," I admitted with prom, weddings, and other things. Sasha just smiled at me. All this female attention was starting to screw with my head a bit. I knew it wouldn't last much longer, only a couple of days, but man it really felt overwhelming.

The limo eventually pulled up to the Spearmint Rhino and as I had come to suspect, it was a strip club. It looked like the place had been rented out for a private party, but I guess that's where Gianna's connection came in. We all filtered out of the limo and were ushered inside.

The lobby area at least seemed pretty classy. No velvet or anything like that. One of the girls that was in the car with us then turned to another gentleman to get his attention. I was a little surprised when I saw who it was, and he saw me.

"Sean!" was Kevin's immediate reaction to seeing me. I quickly shook his hand, greeting him.

"Good to see you," I said smiling.

"You too!" he said smiling. "I was just talking to someone about you. I'm glad everyone was able to make it. Brandi, would you set all them up for whatever they need please?"

One of the female escorts, who I now assumed was named Brandi, began to do just that.

"Sean, let me borrow you for a minute. There's someone I want you to meet," he said with his arm outstretched to indicate direction.

"I'll see you guys in a bit," I said to really anyone who was listening.

"Don't leave us hanging," Cassandra said somewhat sultry as she planted a kiss on my cheek. I nodded at her in an assuring way. The group was ushered inside, and I went with Kevin.

Kevin and I went into what looked like a business office around the back of the place. We went into an office where there was a gentleman sitting.

"Allen?" Kevin said.

The gentleman turned to look at us smiling.

"Hey Kev!" he said in response.

"This is the guy I was telling you about," indicating me. "Sean Cohen, meet Allen Testaverde, owner of this fine establishment."

"Nice to meet you, Sean," the man said extending his hand warmly.

"You as well, sir," I said returning his greeting.

"What do you think of my club?" Allen asked in a friendly manner. Kevin stepped into this one.

"I actually grabbed him in the lobby, so he hasn't been inside yet."

"Oh Jesus," he said with a surprised. "Kevin was eager, wasn't he?" he said laughingly.

"It happens to all of us," I said with a smile. The other two gentleman laughed.

"Well I'm sure you'll love it," Allen said confidently. He then went into his drawer and pulled out a rubber wristband.

"Here, you take that," Allen said pushing it toward me smiling.

"Oh, thank you sir," I said taking it not knowing what it was for.

"No problem," Allen said almost dismissively as if it meant nothing to him. "How are you enjoying Vegas?"

"Well, I'd have a hard time complaining about the wonderful experience, people, and sights I've been exposed to so far. But I'm sure I could come up with something if you were to push me."

Allen laughed so hard at that I thought he was gonna have snot shooting out of his nose.

"Damn!" he exclaimed looking at Kevin, "you told me he was funny!"

I just kinda shrugged my shoulders humbly.

"On occasion and usually when I shouldn't be," I answered pretty honestly.

"Well, it's been great meeting you," Allen said shaking my hand to bring the meeting to an end. "Be sure to swing by anytime."

"Thank you, sir," I said in return, "it's been a pleasure." With that, Kevin and I both left Allen's office.

Kevin stopped for a second as we were walking.

"He normally doesn't take to new people very much," Kevin admitted. "Takes quite a bit."

I just sort of nodded at the comment, not really knowing what I could add to the subject.

"I heard you met a friend of mine earlier, Arthur?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah I did," I told him. "We met at the VIP tent at the convention."

"Nice," he said softly, "he's a smart damn guy. I hope you took any thoughts or comments he had to heart."

"I did," telling him as I nodded my head. "We apparently both went to the same school, and we talked for a bit. We're actually supposed to have lunch tomorrow."

Kevin's eyes got wide hearing that.

"No shit!" he said seeming impressed. "Well whatever you do, don't be late. He hates tardiness."

I nodded in response. I hate it when people are late too, so I was planning on being early in any case.

"You certainly are becoming a big man in town!" he said laughingly, almost mockingly. "Come on," he said urgingly, "lets head in and grab a drink."

I followed him into the main part of the club, and it was a sight. You'd think with the overwhelming displays I'd seen all day on the convention floor, that this would be nothing to me at this point. Not so much.

Beautiful women were everywhere. On poles, serving cocktails, giving mini lap dances everywhere. The music was blaring, and people were alternately sitting or dancing wherever they were. Kevin guided me through the sea, and we made it to the bar.

Apparently, the wristband meant something, cause as soon as the attractive bartender saw it, she came right over.

"Yes sir," she said looking directly at me with a big smile, "what can I get for you?"

"Scotch for me and whatever he'd like," indicating toward Kevin. He ordered and gin and tonic.

"I'll be right back," she said with a wink. People sure were friendly around here.

"Pretty amazing scene, huh?" Kevin said while nudging me.

"It's something," I said looking out over the insanity.

"Here you are, gentleman," the waitress said with the same smile. I went to get my card out.

"I got you," Kevin said smiling and making eyes at the bartender as he reached for his wallet.

"Actually," the bartender interjected, "your drinks are on the house," pointing to the wristband that Allen had given me in his office.

"Well," Kevin said smiling and grabbing a $50, "then this is all yours," adding a wink to the end of it. She smiled at him.

"You gentleman enjoy," she said walking away. I noticed that she gave me a wink before she walked away. Damn! And I wasn't even the one who tipped her. Kevin was oblivious to it, and we toasted our drinks.

"It was great that Kelly and Ryan could arrange all this," Kevin said taking a sip on his drink, "they've known Allen longer then even me."

"They certainly know how to advertise," I said looking at all the Kelly Madison production things all around the bar.

"Exactly," Kevin said, "most people would look at this and just see a party. But then you realize they are trying to build on their brand and entice. Very, very smart."

I just nodded knowing that all the business aspects of all this were way over my head.

"When did you meet Ryan and Kelly?" Kevin asked me, "at the convention?"

"I haven't," I said somewhat sheepishly, "Gianna arranged to get us all in."

"Oh, you gotta meet them!" he said urging me into the sea of boobs, booze, and singles. So much activity all around with women high up, dancing and titillating. We came upon a big gathering near the center of the club. In the midst of it all, I could see the people being described.

I had seen some of their videos before. Ryan was a pretty average looking dude who seemed to know how to use his penis. Kelly was a tall, blonde with ginormous natural tits. Those tits were powerful enough to create their company and led to this party. Kelly turned and saw Kevin.

"Kevin!" Kelly exclaimed out to the world rushing over to him. Her tits were going crazy in her skintight dress. She immediately gave him a hug. "I've been looking for you, where did you get to?"

"I was talking with Allen for a bit, making sure everything was ok," Kevin said giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Good," she said, "hopefully he thinks this party is worth it and will do it again!"

"I think so," Kevin said, he then turned to me, "I want you to meet a friend of mine. Sean, this is Kelly."

"Very nice to meet you," I said extending my hand to her. She was polite and formal about it.

"You too," she said still holding onto my hand when suddenly she had a flash on her face. "Wait, are you Gianna and Cassandra's Sean?" Apparently, word was getting around.

"I don't quite have a tattoo as their property..." I said jokingly. Suddenly her whole demeaner changed.

"Oh shit!" Kelly said quickly pulling me into a hug. Her tits were squashing my chest. Jesus, they were like heavy beach balls bombarding me. "They were just talking about you. I feel like I heard your name all over the place today."

"I guess I get around a bit," I said sheepishly. She smiled than started looking around.

"Ryan!" Kelly said calling out to her husband. He had been talking to another porn star, but quickly came over.

"What's up, babe?" he asked joining us. "Hey, what's up Kevin?" he said taking Kevin's hand.

"This is Sean," she said indicating toward me, "the guy we kept hearing about."

"Oh, hey!" Ryan said extending his hand to me, "nice to meet you!"

"You as well," I replied taking his hand.

"I'd thought that Gianna said you were coming," Kelly said smiling while sidling up to Ryan. "I set the girls up in the VIP lounge over there," pointing to another area of the club. "Let's all go over and say hi to them," she suggested as we began to walk over.

"I'm gonna talk to some other people around here," Kevin said retreating, "drum up some business. I'll see you guys later."

We saw him leave and I followed Kelly & Ryan to the area. There was a security guy there, but he quickly got out of the way. We went in and found a very different vibe. Still lots of music, breasts, and booze; but there seemed to be a sultriness to it. Somehow more erotic, almost. Intimate.

It didn't take long to find the troupe. I was kinda surprised to see that Gianna actually still had her clothes on.

"Hey, look who we found!" Kelly said revealing me. Some cheers started coming from them.

"Dude!" Gianna said throwing her arm around my neck, "we were just talking about you! Trying to decide how many lap dances we're getting you tonight!"

The girls all laughed as I eased myself into a seat near Cassandra and Sasha. Cassandra quickly got herself closer to me.

"You a big lap dance guy?" Cassandra asked with a smile.

"I was up until my last one. Bruno just wasn't my type."

Kelly had just taken a drink and it now came flying out of her nose. Everyone else was crying laughing. No one more so than Gianna.

"Shit! That was good!" she said as she settled back into a chair as well. Ryan and Kelly joined us as a bottle of champagne arrived to us from a cocktail waitress who looked like she could've easily been on the pole.

"Mr. Cohen?" she said looking at me, "this is courtesy of Mr. Testaverde."

"Fuck!" Sara said, "you really do know everybody!"

I just shrugged while telling the hostess to get glasses for all of us to enjoy. She filled up our glasses and passed them out to us all. No one spoke, so I figured they were waiting for me.

"Well," I said raising my glass and seeing the couple in front of me, "here's to Madison Productions!"

"Here, here," Richard added as we all put our glasses in to toast. I took a sip and settled back into my seat. Sasha was looking at me.

"That was very sweet," she said trying to get closer to me like Cassandra was.

"Very nice," Kelly added, "have you seen a lot of our movies?"

"A few," I admitted somewhat sheepishly, "when you show up on a caption, it does tend to stand out."

Ryan laughed a bit at that.

"What?" he asked indicating toward his wife's more than ample bosom, "these old things?" He finished it with a wink.

"Old?!" Kelly shouted at her husband. "Sean!"

I looked at her as she suddenly freed her large orbs.

"Do these seem old to you?"

I was amazed that they were right there. You think in the movies that you can guess at what they would look like in real life. This was so much better.

"If they are," I said trying to tread lightly, "may everyone age so well!" as I raised my glass again. Everyone laughed and cheered. Kelly was smiling as she sat back down. She didn't bother putting her tits back in. Ryan was smiling as well.

"Well hell, woman," Ryan said continuing to prod his wife, "you might as well finish the boy's lap dance you started!"

Uh, what?!

Kelly than stood up and walked over to me. Cassandra and Sasha retreated a bit as Kelly went to work. She was gyrating and moving with the music as she started really getting into the routine. She came and leaned over me so that her breasts were dangling on my face.

They felt amazing and my dick shot up quick. She then turned and removed the rest of her dress seductively, leaving only her thin g-sting remaining as a garment. She than started shaking her ass in front of my face and she took her hands and shoved my head into her cheeks. While certainly not as meaty as her chest, still quite pleasant.

"You're gonna give him pink eye!" Gianna said laughing at the display. Kelly shot up after that.

"Can you do better?" she asked the younger star. I knew that Gianna wasn't going to back off a challenge and my suspicions were correct. Before I knew it, Gianna was up off the sofa and moving over toward me. She did that thing girls do with Kelly that said, "step aside" with her hand.

She was than directly in front of me and started smiling. She started moving her hips, swaying to the music. She turned around and bent over, making sure that I had spectacular view of her ass. Kelly had the boobs, but Gianna certainly had an ass to match her rack. I almost felt the need to sit on my hands to keep from touching it.

She turned back around, grazing me with her enclosed breasts and getting her mouth close to my ear.

"I'm so fuckin' wet right now," she whispered into my ear before pulling back and continuing her dance, smiling. She began to slowly undo her top, trying to make sure it was as seductive as possible. She than got onto my lap and continued her clothing removal. Slowly but surely, her orbs were free.

Sure, I'd seen them before in videos, not to mention last night; but seeing them this close and right in front was a different story. My dick shot up to attention quick. Apparently, this did not go unnoticed. Gianna's eyes shot up and looked at me. She did a quick feel.

"Damn, son!" she said to the group. "Sunny, nice job girl!"

She than started grinding on me, making sure she was keeping contact with my dick. Her tits were flying all over the place as she seemed to be both writhing and riding all at the same time. She than got up and started grinding her crotch into my face, my nose grazing the area every time she did it. Not that I was sniffing, but it seemed there was some moisture.

She than stood up and bent over, leaving only her thong and her shoes still on. She wiggled her ass a bit in my face before thrusting back and burying it. She than seemed to twerk on top of my lap for a bit before she came back to straddle me again. She had her arms around my back and was straight humping me, grunting with every stroke it seemed.

I could tell by this point she was trying to get me to cum in my pants. Luckily, my determination not to let her win eclipsed her efforts. She then shoved her tits in my face to the point of near suffocation. Not that this would've been the worst way to go, but she released me soon after and I gasped for air. She than looked into my eyes with determination and gave me a kiss. Her tongue plunged into me with the vigor that she had rode me. I answered back, almost dueling with her tongue rather than caressing it. She than released and looked at me.

She seemed almost bewildered at first, but soon came back into focus.

"Now how was that shit?" she asked while still on top of me, seeming to be almost exhausted. I looked around her to see Kelly, who seemed impressed and resigned all at the same time.

"Sorry, Kelly," I said almost shrugging.

"YES!" Gianna said arms raised in victory, her tits responding to her motions. She got off of me and started razzing Kelly playfully.

"Whatever," Kelly said playfully dismissive. She then turned and looked at Ryan smiling. "I guess I just love you too much to please another man, babe," she said kissing him. A polite "aww" came from all corners at this. I saw Richard and Kelly kiss as well. Cassandra now leaned over to me.

"She was really going for it, huh?"

"She is definitely not one to shrink from a challenge," I answered.

"You're goddamn right!" Gianna answered, not bothering to put any of her clothes back on.

"Some women are such showoffs," Sara answered leaning over across Sasha.

"That's true," I answered, "and most of them are here."

Both Richard and Ryan were laughing pretty hard now. A few of the women were too and a few were not. Before anyone could answer someone started chanting.

"Shots! Shots!"

I have no idea who it was, but it was pretty quickly that an array of shots arrived. They looked like vodka, but it was hard to tell. Being my stereotypical college self, I slammed it down.

Vodka, definitely vodka.

"Fuck yeah!" erupted from Gianna, still in just her thong as I returned to my seat. I took a sip of my drink to use as a chaser. I found Sara now sitting next to me.

"Having fun?" she asked with a smile in her eyes and on her face.

"Yeah," I answered, "but will I remember any of it?"

She giggled and leaned back, moving herself closer to me. Cassandra came up on the other side.

"Vodka shots are not fun," she declared.

"Agreed!" I replied.

"Gianna just can't do anything half-assed," Sara declared, gesturing to her practically nude form, "clearly!"

Cassandra and I just busted out laughing, knowing how true the statement was. Richard and Kelly were close enough to hear as well and started laughing. Unsurprisingly, this got Gianna's attention.

"What the fuck are y'all laughing at?" she said with a half-smile.

"Your naked ass," Kelly Kline said honestly, which just got us laughing more. Gianna didn't seem to understand clearly. She just shook it off.

"I'm proud of my shit!" she made clear. "I don't see you bitches flaunting what you got!" adding more than a couple jiggles.

"Oh yeah?" came Sasha out of nowhere as she just took off all her clothes. No striptease or pageantry, just straight to naked. She started flaunting her onion booty to anyone looking. Gianna smiled, giving her a few playful smacks.

"Not that we don't love the show," Kelly Madison said standing up, "but we have to get back to business."

"It was nice meeting you," I said standing up to wish them off.

"You too!" she said giving me a hug. Ryan shook my hand.

"Be gentile with him, girls," Kelly said leaving.

"Fuck that!" Gianna said shoving my face into her boobs. It certainly wasn't the worst experience of my life.

"Oh shit!" Ryan said turning around, "Richard, could we talk about some ideas with you and Kelly?"

"Sure," they both said, standing up and blowing kisses to everyone. Everyone started to sit and chill a bit now, except for Sasha who was still grooving, moving closer to me.