How I Met Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No that sounds great, invitation accepted." I said with an exuberant smile of my own. There was no way I was turning that offer down.

"Excellent! Come in then!" she instructed energetically, ushering me in and closing the door behind me.

"Can I get you something to drink? I was about to open a bottle of wine to celebrate, can I pour you a glass?" she asked.

"That sounds great." I agreed.

We went into the kitchen where Charlotte first called Penny and laid down just about the most effusive praise I had ever heard about myself as I blushed through it in the room.

Afterwards, she poured us a couple of glasses of the aforementioned wine and got to chopping some vegetables.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Well, I'm just going to chop a few vegetables for a salad. The roast is in the oven for 45 minutes so it's pretty much on autopilot until then." she explained.

"You can put on some music." she offered. "I loooove cooking to music." she added with emphasis.

I pulled out my phone and flipped through some instrumental music options.

"How's jazz?" I asked.

"Fine if you don't mind my dancing." she threateningly joked.

"Not at all." I assured her and began the playlist.

She slowly started moving to the music with her back turned to me. After a moment, she put down the vegetables she was chopping and cutely glided over to the fridge and pulled out some lettuce.

She spun in circles back to the counter with a goofy smile on her face that I couldn't help but smile back when our eyes locked.

When she registered my smile, she put the lettuce on the counter and sauntered over to me in a faux (or genuinely) flirtatious way and began dancing.

I felt a bit embarrassed, but being that it was just the two of us I started moving around a bit to the music.

"There you go... that's better." she quietly and sweetly encouraged me through a contented grin.

We just kind of danced in front of one another awkwardly for a moment until I got bold and put out my hand for her to take.

"Ahhhh." she said with an impressed smile and nod as she took my hand and we started dancing together.

It was uptempo and not at all in time with the music, but it was fun and I spun her around a few times which had her beaming with contentment.

As the song ended she leaned in and gave me a long intimate kiss on the cheek which no one could confuse for friendship, then slowly pulled away and flashed a very alluring smile that sent those butterflies up in my stomach again.

"Oops, my lipstick!" she blurted out with a laugh, looking at my cheek. She turned and quickly wet a paper towel in the sink.

"If someone walked in right now they might get the wrong idea." she said coyly with a smile as she gently wiped my cheek clean.

I just chuckled, trying to work up the courage to pull her in my arms and press her lips against mine.

"That's better." she said, lingering for a moment. When I just stood there, frozen in place, she gave me one more alluring grin and silently turned around and returned to the counter.

She began tearing the lettuce while shaking her hips to the next song in a fashion I could only describe as insanely seductive as I felt my eyes go straight to her curvy ass through her dress.

At this point I knew Charlotte knew exactly what she was doing.

I kept my eyes glued on the outline of her ass, mesmerized by the movement of the polka dot pattern over her curves.

I quickly felt my growing length roar to life and press hard against the inside of my shorts.

Instinctively, I took a few steps until I was just behind her. Charlotte felt my presence and I could tell she was smiling.

She took one tiny step backward and gently danced up against me, undoubtedly feeling the bulge in my shorts on her lower back.

Almost involuntarily, I felt my hands move to rest on her waist where I held her. She let out a soft moan and leaned back and began rubbing into me harder, particularly against my shorts.

With this signal, I began to stroke up and down at her sides from her hips to her ribs, slowly back and forth. She responded by arching her upper back and shoulders against my chest.

I got more adventurous and took this opportunity to lean down and kissed between her shoulder and neck, tasting equal parts her light perspiration and perfume she had put on for me.

Charlotte breathed heavily and I felt her go a bit limp beneath my hands as I grabbed her harder and pulled her against me, locking my hands around her stomach.

I continued to kiss her neck until I felt her slowly turn around and stare up at me with those beautiful eyes. I gave her a look of sheer desire, took her face in my hands and pulled her lips to mine as we shared our first kiss.

The kiss was slow and passionate. I gently licked her lips as they were pressed against me, and she parted them just enough to lightly rub her tongue against mine, causing her to moan gently in my mouth.

We broke the kiss just to acknowledge what had just happened before I flashed her a reassuring smile and removed the distance again, kissing her harder this time.

Charlotte gratefully matched my intensity and lightly forced my head back from the strength of her kiss. I pushed back and we began wildly kissing one another, our tongues sparring with all the force they could muster against one another.

After a minute of this, I broke the kiss and pushed her hair back to nibble on her earlobe and showered her neck and shoulder with kisses, sending her limp once again, breathing out gentle moans as I held her in my arms.

She let out a louder sigh as I finally cupped her breast and began massaging the outline of what was her very erect nipple considering I could feel it through the material of the dress and bra.

With that I seemed to have found another gear in Charlotte as she greedily pulled my face back to hers and hungrily thrust her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues slid and swirled against one another from her mouth to mine and back again.

"How much time did you say we had on that roast?" I finally asked breathlessly when she came up for air.

Charlotte looked around me at the time.

"Hmmm about a half an hour... what did you have in mind?" she asked with allure in her voice through a grin, short of breath herself.

"The bedroom?" I suggested hopefully.

"Mmm hmm, come with me." she hungrily ordered, taking only a split second to agree with the idea and grabbed me by the hand.

She led me down the hall to a room with a well made up king size bed.

It was about 6 in the evening now, and the August sun was blocked out by most of the trees, bathing the room in just the right amount of low light.

Charlotte ripped the sheets back and tossed a number of the many pillows on the bed to the floor in a hurry.

As Charlotte spun around to face me, we quickly lunged at one another, showering each other in a flurry of passionate kisses, one after another as I raced my hands up and down her back and sides, luxuriating in every curve beneath the smooth satin like fabric of her dress.

I gently pulled her down to the bed as we sat down next to one another, still unleashing a storm of kisses upon one another. I pulled her down from there until we were laying next to one another, rolling and forcing one another back and forth as if to see who could kiss the other harder.

It was at this point that Charlotte reached down and first touched the considerable bulge in my shorts.

"Ohhhh." I breathed out for her.

"Mmmm, what does my knight have for me down here?" she breathed out in a sultry tone, enjoying her pet name for me as much as I was.

"It's... ohhhh." I just said trailing off through heavy aroused breaths, encouraging her to spend as much attention there as she wanted.

"I might have to investigate." she said, eyes frozen on my crotch and continuing to rub me through my shorts.

She hastily tried to unbutton my shorts but was unable to from the angle.

"Mmmm, pants off." she gently ordered to me after she got frustrated. I was only too happy to comply as I quickly undid the button and fly on my shorts and wrestled them and my socks to the ground, leaving my boxers on.

"Ahhhh, what have we here?" Charlotte asked as she leaned down the bed, reached into the opening in my boxers and struggled to pull it out through the hole.

After some work because of the angle, my thick, nearly 7 inches aggressively popped out, which added to the effect and surprised her.

"Oh my goodness, look at that!" she said, her tone completely possessed by lust and fascination. Her eyes were glued to my cock which proudly stood straight up at nearly a full 90 degree angle for her.

She began gently stroking it up and down as if tentatively studying it. It rigidly swayed back and forth with her touch, the skin pulled tight and throbbing beneath her hand.

After a moment, possibly after working her courage up, she took just the top inch or so of the head in her mouth and lightly licked it.

I moaned out it felt so good, but also for effect in order to encourage her on further as I rubbed her back slowly.

She took the message as intended and took more of me in her mouth, sensually running her lips and tongue along my entire length up and down.

"Oh my god." I just moaned out.

"You're so big my knight." she said hungrily, both praising me but with a note of genuine admiration her voice.

"It's because of you." I assured her, gently pulling her hair back from her face for her benefit and to give myself a better view.

"Mmmm." was all she managed in lustful appreciation as she had my entire length in her mouth in that moment.

I began massaging her breasts through her dress and bra. She quickly dropped the straps of her dress to her sides in order to give me better access.

This revealed some very lovely cleavage which I had a lovely unobstructed view of whenever her mouth was at the top of my cock.

All that was left was that intricate looking bra which looked more like a sports top now that I had a better view of it.

Charlotte subsequently made quick work of this, as well, as she reached at her sides and pulled it over her head, tossing it to the floor before she hungrily dove back on to my cock, fully driven by her lust.

As she returned her full attention to my cock, I craned my neck to get a good view of her naked breasts.

They were positively immense and swinging around freely as she worked my cock up and down in her mouth. I instinctively reached out and cupped the one I could more easily reach and began tweaking her nipple gently.

"Mmmmmmmohhhhh!!" Charlotte moaned loudly in approval with my cock in her mouth.

I was quickly gathering that she liked having her nipples played with.

As wonderful as Charlotte's mouth felt on me, I decided it was her turn, and I reluctantly pulled away from her. Besides which, I had a better idea in mind about where I wanted to be before our session was over.

I pulled Charlotte up and we embraced, lying next to one another on the bed. We were on fire for one another at this point and exchanged our most passionate and intense kisses yet, wrestling back and forth with as much strength as we could manage.

I eventually pushed her on her back, garnering a very eager smile from Charlotte in response, curious what I might have in mind as I led my trail of kisses down to her sizable breasts.

I happened to notice at her stomach where the dress had bunched up that she had a couple of paperclips I hadn't seen before holding together the strained material where her bust went.

I wasn't surprised; her tits were wonderfully massive, at least double or more likely not triple D's as I had guessed.

Deciding that I had to taste them, I wrapped my mouth around her right areola and gently sucked, lightly flicking my tongue back and forth over the tip of her nipple to tease her.

Charlotte absolutely loved the attention I was giving her nipple as she instinctively clutched my face tight against her chest as I continued to suckle and tease her, reaching over and tweaking the other nipple as she cried and moaned out in approval.

She released her grip on me only to claw at my shirt, impatiently trying to pull it over my head. I released my mouth from her breast just long enough to help her fling my polo shirt off before I dove back down to take her left nipple in my mouth.

I flicked my tongue across and lightly nibbled on her nipple as I felt her running her hands all over my chest and back.

Without pulling away from her breast, I started unbuttoning her dress below.

As I kept my attention entirely on the pleasure I was giving her, I felt Charlotte quickly undo the paperclips and toss them aside, likely hoping I didn't notice.

With her wonderfully sizable areola in my mouth I smiled at the notion that I would care about anything besides what was happening between us in that moment.

I finally released her nipple from my mouth to focus my attention on the last couple buttons at the bottom. As they gave way, the dress fell to her sides on the bed.

At recognizing this, Charlotte beckoned me with her finger to kiss her, giving me the most seductive look I had ever received.

I obediently climbed back up the bed and felt her hand on my back, lightly pulling me down to force my naked chest against hers.

We thrust our tongues into one another's mouths, luxuriating in the wonderful feeling of our naked torsos against one another for the first time, her two huge mounds rubbing against my bare chest.

She definitely worked hard to keep herself in shape. Her stomach and massive tits especially had a fair amount of understandable sag as anyone at that age would, but to me she looked incredible.

Admittedly I was more than a bit deluded in her favor, particularly in this moment.

I reached down beneath her panties to feel an absolute flood of her juices coating the lips of her pussy. As my digits brushed against her sensitive and engorged clit her hips instinctively jerked up.

I couldn't take it anymore. I knew I had to have this woman right now.

I broke our kiss and began to slowly slide her panties down over her hips and ass.

"Ohhhh I don't have any protection!" she cried out as if she had just come back to reality. She kept her ass on the bed for the moment so I couldn't fully get her panties off.

"Is that a problem?" I asked out of breath, gently rubbing her clit through her panties to keep her hot, trying desperately to tip the scales in my favor if there was any doubt.

I prayed the answer was no. I had never been hotter for anyone than in that moment.

Her hips didn't seem to mind as I felt them instinctively lift up ever so slightly in an effort create more friction between my fingers and her clit beneath her panties.

"No, just take me." she ordered me after a brief pause, quickly lifting her ass and just about ripping her panties off herself before pulling the back of my head toward her face.

I gratefully submitted, ecstatically relieved we both wanted the exact same thing.

I pulled down and kicked off my own underwear and climbed over her without breaking our kiss.

I positioned my eager cock just above her slit and put my hand on the shaft, guiding the tip it up and down the lips of her opening, teasing her and slickening it with her juices for what was about to happen.

Admittedly I wanted to tease her more but my cock wasn't having it, it was begging to feel the insides of Charlotte's silken pussy for the first time.

I found her opening and felt Charlotte tense up beneath me, bracing for my girth.

The opening of her pussy was incredibly tight, and I gently rocked back and forth, millimeters at a time as I felt her slowly expanding until the eager head of my cock popped in.

With that, I slowly thrust forward and plunged into her heavenly depths as she let out a loud moan, almost one of surprise.

"Are you all right?" I quickly asked with concern as I pulled out just to where the tip as still in.

Charlotte shuddered beneath an overwhelmed laugh.

"Oh yes, it just feels... oh yes keep going my knight!" she vehemently gushed to reassure me in a thick, lustful tone as I felt her place both hands on my ass and impatiently pull me back into her as deep as I could go.

I moaned out in surprise at having her pull me into her with more force than I was expecting. Experiencing the slick hot walls of her pussy hugging tightly around my cock once again, it felt incredible.

"You feel so good." I said through a quivering voice at the intensity as I pulled out and thrust back in.

"Oh so do you my darling." she managed to say through heavy breathing of her own.

I established a slow rhythm as I just wanted this to last as long as possible. She seemed to be of a similar mind as we just rocked back and forth making love, exchanging deep, passionate kisses as I was completely embedded in her wet and warm satin depths.

After a minute or so of just enjoying this sensation, I reached down and found her clit above the base of my cock.

I pulled my cock out completely and ran my fingers up and down her wet pussy lips to coat them in her juices. I then began rubbing her clit back and forth with this slickness while simultaneously plunging my cock back into her deeply all the way.

Charlotte cried out and tensed up at this combination as she felt my fingers on her sex.

As I used the copious amounts of her cum as lubricant, I began rubbing harder and faster.

Almost immediately, I felt Charlotte begin bucking and shuddering beneath me. She let out a series of unbridled loud moans and screams as I knew she was having her first orgasm with me.

I loved seeing her that turned on, and I began pounding her harder and faster, rubbing her clit even harder, challenging myself to see how much pleasure I could deliver to Charlotte as I raced to my own goal.

This easily coaxed another stronger orgasm out of her as she began clawing at my back. I felt her pussy clamp down around my cock this time, clearly contracting from the sensations of her orgasm.

I kissed her as felt her involuntarily lightly squeezing against my embedded cock and I grinned when she had to pull her lips away from mine from the intensity.

"Harder..." I heard her manage to beckon to me through her whimpering and heavy breathing.

Surprised but definitely not needing to be told twice, I began pounding her like a bull in heat as if my life depended on it. I felt beads of sweat forming at my temple as I pistoned in and out of her drenched pussy like a machine and rubbed her clit as hard as I could muster.

She cried out with pleasure, and I mean loud, so loud that she surprised herself.

"Oh my goodness, oh my... darling I... oh my g..." she just cried out again and again through an occasional shocked laugh at the things she was feeling.

I didn't let up; in fact it pushed me passed my point of no return as I felt a huge orgasm building strength in my loins.

She continued to whimper beneath me as I whispered to her.

"Oh... baby... is it all right if I..." I just managed to say, my words broken up.

"Oh yes my darling, just kiss me." she knowingly ordered to me through a fully contented tone.

I thrust in as deep as I could as she pulled my face down to hers.

As our lips touched, I felt a twitch and the first rope of cum shoot deep into Charlotte's depths.

We kissed each other madly over and over as we both registered each time my balls would contract and my cock would deliver another huge load deep into my beautiful older lover's womb.

Our kisses became lighter as I came down from the heights of the most intense orgasm of my life.

I gave her one last kiss on her lips before I gently extricated myself from Charlotte and rolled next to her, catching my breath and wiping the sweat from my brow.

I felt around and took Charlotte's hand into mine and she instinctively locked her fingers with mine.