How I Met Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent awhile just catching our breaths, me in particular, before Charlotte broke the silence.

"I swear I just invited you in for dinner." Charlotte innocently joked after a minute with a bit of allure behind her tone.

I burst out a chuckle as she let out one of her own, gently rubbing my arms and chest.

"I guess we got a little carried away..." I said through a grin.

"You could definitely say that, but I have no complaints." she quickly assured me.

"I have zero complaints." I agreed, pulling her closer to me.

"I'm going to have to write that company a letter to thank them for breaking my air conditioner." Charlotte joked as she traced circles on my chest with her fingertip.

"I'll help you write it." I quipped back, still grinning.

"Maybe I'll send one to your ex-wife, too, thanking her for being such a fool." she joked, but with a marveling and genuine tone to convey that she did in fact think my ex was crazy.

She looked up into my eyes.

"Oh well. Her loss, my gain." she said with a breezy smugness and a satisfied shrug and grin as she leaned in and we exchanged a sweet kiss.

She then turned and snuggled her ass up against my crotch and I instinctively pulled her in to me as tightly as she would fit and spooned her.

We mostly just laid there for fifteen minutes or so, enjoying the closeness in the afterglow of what we had just done.

As I played with her fingers, I began kissing her shoulders and back of her neck.

I was starting to get aroused again, lightly grinding my loins into her ass. She let out a sultry moan and turned her head back to me as we exchanged a sensual french kiss, my attentive cock rubbing harder between her legs and openings.

The kiss was becoming more passionate just as we heard the oven timer emit a decidedly unwelcome beep from the kitchen.

"Oh I forgot about the salad!" she exclaimed, not sounding especially upset.

"Yeah I think I interrupted that plan." I said with a grin.

"A very welcome interruption, trust me." she said alluringly with a sexy smile and kissed me on the cheek before pulling her dress up and redoing the buttons.

"I better leave the music off this time." I joked.

"Probably a good idea." she agreed through a smile as I pulled my shorts back on and we made our way to the kitchen.

After a delicious meal, Charlotte did end up taking that shower. I offered to join her and she gladly took me up on it.

She was a little self-conscious at being completely naked in front of me in the light and kept her back to me at first.

I just used that as a welcome opportunity to embrace her from behind, loving the feel of caressing and massaging her curves and particularly the soft but firm skin of her massive tits under the warm soapy water.

This put her at ease, or better said it aroused her to the point that she was comfortable enough to face me.

I slowly spun her around and we exchanged deep passionate tongue kisses beneath the water as my growing cock lifted up and wedged itself between her wet pussy lips with a mind of its own.

Her slit felt a lot hotter and more slick than the water was making them as I felt the delightful feel of her naturally lubricated pussy lips lightly kissing the topside of my cock.

As we parted from our kiss, I took her in and feasted my eyes all over her beautiful naked curvy body standing in front of me.

The look of sheer animalistic hunger I was giving her made her feel every bit the object of my desire that she was.

I gently lifted her left breast, feeling the weight in my hand, and leaned in to sensually wrap my lips around it.

I could just about fit my entire mouth around the large diameter of her areola and she let out a lustful groan.

She took her breast in her hand and pushed it into my mouth to encourage me further as I suckled, nibbled, and flicked my tongue across the sensitive tip of her nipple.

Just like that she shed every remaining ounce of self-consciousness she had a moment ago and looked at me with an equaled thirst.

She began rubbing my cock slowly and sensually and looked up at me with a matching smile. She looked beautiful with her soaking matted hair beneath the water, and her touch felt heavenly through the warm lathered water as I moaned out and closed my eyes.

She then carefully sat down on the edge of the tub and took me in her mouth for the second time that day. I groaned and put my hands on her shoulders to steady her while I continued to moan and groan out approval for her efforts.

She sucked my entire length slowly and sensually, running her tongue around the tip as she pulled me out of her mouth.

Feeling guilty for having all the fun, I gently lifted her back up to her feet and slowly spun her around one more time so her back was to me.

I began massaging her breasts again, giving her shoulders and the back of her neck kisses through her drenched hair as the delightful water beat down on us.

She put her hands on mine and guided them all over her breasts while she moaned and grinded against me until I felt my cock once again wedged between the outsides of her pussy lips, this time from behind.

Charlotte bent over a bit and took hold of my cock, opportunistically trying to work in up inside her opening.

We quickly readjusted and switched sides so she could get the stream of water out of her face.

This ended up working out better as there was a sturdy support bar next to the tub on the opposite side of the tap she could steady herself with.

She bent over more easily this time and I had her hold herself up by gripping the support bar with both hands.

I put my hand on my rigid cock under the warm water, felt her warm and slickened opening, and guided myself into her.

She tensed up and moaned out as I pushed forward.

"Are you okay?" I asked, just making sure the position was doable for her.

"Yes, it feels wonderful. It's a lot tighter than before." she moaned out.

"It's the angle." I noted. "You feel so good baby." I whispered into her ear over the sound of the water as I bent over her.

"And you feel wonderful my knight." she contently said praising me. Her words were a bit labored both through the sensations my size and the angle was giving her but also because the effort she had to exert to keep a tight grip on the bar.

The added pressure on my cock from the tightness of her soft wet mounds felt incredible at this angle as I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for too long.

I managed to reach around and gently but firmly stroked her soaking wet clit.

"Mmmmmmm." she heaved out and reasserted her grip on the support bar as her legs shook.

"Still okay?" I asked through aroused labored breaths.

"Oh... yes... my... oh my god... oh my gah... oh my goooood!" she cried out disjointedly.

I felt her shuddering beneath me as her orgasm shook her hard. I got the sense that she was putting all her weight on that bar as the rest of her went limp and I just hoped that it could hold.

Something told me they hadn't tested it for the weight of a violently climaxing 61 year old woman.

More than anything, I felt Charlotte's pussy absolutely clamp down on my cock from the orgasm as I was pistoning in and out of her by now. It was so tight I could tell I wouldn't be able to get back in if I pulled completely out now.

Even with the water and her juices which were flooding out of her, the friction from the pressure was more than I could take as I felt my balls tighten up.

I molded my body to Charlotte's as I bent over, thrusting as deep as I could. I bellowed out as my cock swelled and launched thick gobs of cum deep into her insides.

I was so deep I felt the wall of her cervix against the tip of my spasming cock as it stretched ever so slightly to accommodate for my size.

I grabbed the support bar over her hand to try to keep as much of my weight off of her as my cock continued to erupt, sending load after load of my hot seed into her.

Throughout all of this I wildly kissed the back of her neck and head as best I could through her sopping wet hair as she groaned in appreciation.

Fully spent, my cock eventually plopped out of Charlotte along with an impressive load of our collective cum which mingled with the water and rushed toward the drain.

As we slowly and carefully stood back upright, Charlotte turned to me and wrapped her arms around the back of my head. She pulled my head down to hers and gave me a few deep exhausted loving kisses on the lips before she buried her face in my shoulder. We shared a long tender embrace, slowly rocking back and forth beneath the water.

I rubbed my arms up and down her back as the hug felt like a beautiful acknowledgement of the day we had spent together and the relationship which had blossomed.

"I'm glad I finally know what that bar is for." Charlotte joked as we separated, gesturing to it as I just laughed.

We finished showering, helping one another reach some harder to clean areas, and cleaning some areas a bit more than others.

It was only about 8 o'clock but we were both exhausted at that point.

I offered to stay the night which Charlotte took me up on with a content smile.

I didn't have any fresh clothes to put on, so Charlotte offered me a t-shirt which I put on along with my boxers.

Very notably Charlotte put on a flowing Victorian style nightgown after drying off which I told her she looked beautiful in.

We spent the next hour or so in bed as she read a paperback she had been working on and I read a book I was midway through myself on my phone.

A little before 10 we shut off the lights and I spooned her, happily falling asleep with her in my arms.

The next morning was Sunday which meant church.

"I guess I'll head back home to change before church." I said as we had a couple bowls of cereal in her kitchen.

Charlotte hadn't offered me any additional clothes, and I'm not sure I felt comfortable wearing any more of what I assumed were her late husband's clothes anyway.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan. I know a lot of people have been dressing more casually to church, but I'm not sure you could get away with the t-shirt and boxers look." she joked.

We made a bit of small talk but I mostly gulped down the cereal so I could hurry home to change in time.

"So I'll see you over there?" I asked as I threw my clothes from yesterday on and headed to the door.

"Yeah..." she said, sounding like she had something else to say.

I wasn't sure how she would want to handle our new situation, at least in the context of other people. I was ready to take her lead.

"I think we ought to keep this... us... to ourselves for now." she said, trying to think of the right way to follow that up.

"It's just, you know... folks like to gossip and I'm not sure how they'd react if they found out I jumped the handyman Penny found for me." she said joking with a chuckle, though I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable saying it.

"No of course. It's nobody's business but ours." I assured her which seemed to ease her. "I think we jumped each other to be honest." I added with a grin.

"You might be right on that." she said with a kittenish smile.

I paused at the door and thought for a moment.

"I don't know what you're doing after, but I'd love to take you out for lunch." I suggested.

Charlotte looked a bit surprised at first as I suppose she wasn't expecting that. I guess neither of us really knew what to expect yet.

"I can text you after the mass and we can meet somewhere." I offered.

Charlotte smiled as she came around to the idea.

"That sounds fun, yes I'd like that." she finally said with a smile.

"Great!" I exclaimed.

We exchanged phone numbers as I realized we hadn't done that yet, I gave her a quick kiss, and with that I headed home.

I had just enough time to grab a quick shower, as well, which was good considering I had bed head from the night before.

I put on a dress shirt, a crisp pair of slacks, and some nice shoes and hurried over to our church.

I joined a handful of people I had talked to at the barbecue the day earlier, spotting Charlotte with Penny on the opposite side.

She was wearing a lovely mint green dress with a small white floral pattern.

The dress flared and ruffled at the bottom, coming down below her knees, and showed a lot less skin and was much more conservative than what she had worn to the barbecue as you'd expect but it was very feminine and she looked great in it.

This was especially apparent in the scooped neck which obviously didn't show any cleavage but even managed to disguise her sizable bust that I was becoming increasingly rapt with.

I spent the entire service sneaking glances at Charlotte, ogling her up and down and having less than pure thoughts about her, especially given the setting.

Every time I felt a bulge forming in my pants I had to force myself to think about something else. It made that hour drag on and on.

I caught Charlotte looking back at me now and again, too, sneaking little smiles to me.

When the service finally ended, everyone made their way outside to socialize before taking off as they always did.

After a minute I heard Penny call out my name and saw her coming over with Charlotte following behind.

"I hear I was right to think of you to fix Charlotte's AC!" Penny complimented me with a satisfied smile.

"Yeah, whoever messed with it last really screwed up the wiring. I told Charlotte it could've started a fire." I explained.

"Oh my lord, Char. You oughta sue them for them for negligence!" Penny said, understandably angry on Charlotte's behalf.

"I plan on giving them a call. I'm just glad nothing like that happened. Thank you so much again Sam, it was so nice sleeping with AC last night!" Charlotte gushed, impressing me with her acting as Penny was none the wiser.

"Anytime. Just happy to help!" I assured her with a smile. "Welp, I'm going to head out, I'll see you all next weekend!" I told them and made my way back to my truck.

I sat in my pickup for a minute, messing around on my phone and occasionally glancing up until I saw Charlotte head back to her car.

I texted her asking her where she'd like to have lunch. She quickly suggested an Italian restaurant I knew ten minutes or so away in town. I told her that sounded great and that I'd meet her over there as she texted back a smiley.

We pulled up around the same time and Charlotte sauntered over with a big smile, looking very happy to see me and giving me an intimate hug when we met.

There wasn't really anyone around but I wasn't sure how comfortable she'd be with showing affection in public. I lingered a bit as we were separating and she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"That was some impressive acting on your part." I said with a grin as we parted.

"You weren't so bad yourself." she said smiling back and headed to the door.

I hurried ahead of her and got the door for her.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Not only handy but chivalrous, too." she added alluringly with a big content grin on her face.

The restaurant turned out to be a perfect choice for our purposes.

The lighting was intimate and as they had just opened a few minutes earlier we basically had the place to ourselves.

After the show we put on back at church in front of our friends, it felt exciting to act like a couple around other people, albeit strangers.

We flirted with one another all throughout the meal, rubbing our legs against one another and stroking each other's hands under the table, all of which was turning me on and giving me ideas about what I wanted to do after lunch.

We also got to know one another more and talked a bit about my ex and her late husband. We discovered that neither of us had any kids, and talked more about how strange it felt to be alone after being with someone for so long.

I asked her if she thought she'd ever get married again. She said she doubted it, but added she "wasn't the kind of girl to say never."

She turned the tables and posed the same question to me, curious if I'd ever get married again.

I stopped short of admitting that I'd get married again tomorrow if given the choice, but I told her that my divorce hadn't jaded me and admitted I loved being married.

She smiled and called me a romantic, which I think was a compliment.

Once the food came and we began eating, I kept noticing her sneak glances at me when I wasn't looking, like she was appraising me. She seemed quite focused on me, I knew that.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked after I paid the check.

"Shall we go back to my place?" she asked coyly.

"Yeah, sounds good." I said, trying hard not to shout out my approval of that idea.

"Good. Let's get going." she said eagerly with a flirtatious smile.

I followed her back to her place again. I had been spoiled the night before, being able to touch her whenever I wanted. After not being able to do it all morning, at least in the way I wanted, all I wanted was to get her into bed again.

I got the sense that Charlotte felt the same way because as I met her at her door, she fumbled with her keys in the door, racing to get us inside.

She flung open the door and ushered me in, quickly following closely behind me and slammed the door shut and locked it.

She gave me an incredibly sultry look as she covered the door like I was her captive. Escaping was the farthest thing from my mind.

"Go to the bedroom." she beckoned and ordered.

"Yes mam." I said, not needing to be told twice.

I headed down the hall to her bedroom, looking back to see her following and watching me closely.

"Sit on the bed." she ordered. I eagerly kicked off my shoes and sat on the bed as she disappeared into her bathroom.

After a moment, Charlotte reappeared from the bathroom and took my breath away.

She had changed into nothing but a dusty pink halter style piece of lingerie which hugged and showed her ample bosom beautifully, her tits hanging down like two massive cantaloupes, her pronounced nipples creating silver dollar like outlines through the sheer material.

If I thought her dress the day before struggled against her bust, the flimsy material of the halter top portion was frayed, her cleavage on full display and side boob spilling out in the middle.

The skirt of the lingerie was split and made her look like a mature and desperately sexy Tinkerbell.

I guess I was naive, but I didn't expect Charlotte to be the kind of woman who had any sexy lingerie.

I definitely wasn't prepared to see her like this as I felt my heart beating in my chest. My cock was already at attention, but it pitched a massive visible tent in my slacks as I stared at her with my mouth agape.

"Wow..." I just said, my voice trailing off.

"You looked VERY handsome today in church." she said, looking like she was ready to pounce on me right then and there.

"Thank you." I just said, unable to take my eyes off her.

"You're turning into quite the problem for me." she whispered in a faux disciplinary tone like a sexy teacher as she slunk toward me. "You're a very bad influence young man." she added.

"Am I?" I asked, eager to hear more.

"Mmm hmm. I couldn't focus on anything the Pastor was saying today. I just kept thinking about what I was going to do with you when I got you back here..." she said hungrily.

"Well I really like what you came up with." I promised her with a hunger in my own voice as I glanced down to acknowledge my cock pitching a massive tent in my pants.

"Oh I haven't started yet, but I think you will..." she teased as she leaned over me next to the bed and began undoing my belt and pants.

She leaned in to kiss me and as I tried to kiss her she pulled back.

"Mmm mmm." she said, shaking her head and teasing me.

She finally lifted my pants and boxers together, slowly stretching them over the thick pole that was my cock before slowly pulling them down and off with my socks, dropping them to the floor.