How I Met Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... but I definitely would." I said vehemently after I thought about it in front of her.

"Wait wait wait..." Charlotte said with a laugh and shook her head dismissively before I could say anything else.

"Let's put that to the side. Maybe you can ask me that again sometime." she said with an alluring tone and smile.

"But moving in together..." she quickly added to change the subject. "That could be something we talk about." she said as she finally thought about it.

"Yeah I mean I didn't want to scare you or if you think it's too fast I completely understand." I explained.

"I just figured now that we've got nothing to hide. And it's just as well because my parents are coming to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, and I want to be able to introduce you to them." I added.

"No, I think that would be really nice, living together." she said with a dreamy contented tone as she was quickly warming up to the idea. "And I'm going to meet your parents! That sounds... terrifying, but I'm looking forward to it!" she said with a laugh, looking overwhelmed at the thought.

"But I should ask you that other thing sometime?" I asked casually after a minute.

"You should try... yeah." she said with a coy smile as I gazed back at the beautiful older woman I knew I would one day make my wife.