How I Met Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I could think about was having this back in my mouth... not to mention other places" she whispered before she lightly licked the tip, hovering near it as she shifted back and forth.

I groaned, begging her to take more of me in. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt at the top enough to get it over my head and threw it on the floor.

Charlotte gazed at my toned chest and began rubbing it up and down with her hands, even giving my chest a couple light licks.

I could tell she loved my bare chest and was getting even more turned on if that was possible.

She let out a deep feline growl of approval hovering hungrily above my cock before aggressively swallowing my entire 7 inches.

Charlotte wrapped her mouth around me so quickly that it caught me off guard as I instinctively thrust my pelvis up and lightly banged the tip of my cock against the back of her throat causing her to gag slightly.

She was too turned on to care and quickly recovered and started sucking my cock hard, making loud and violent sucking and slurping sounds in between coming up for air occasionally.

It felt wonderful and I scooted over to make room for her on the bed. Without taking her attention away from my cock, she felt around and instinctively climbed up on the bed next to me, on her knees now and bending over, industriously licking and sucking my shaft and head up and down.

Once she was situated on the bed, I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock and began stroking myself up and down beneath her mouth with a light twisting motion I used when I was pleasuring myself.

Her saliva made for the perfect lubricant and I began moaning out louder.

Charlotte placed her hand over mine so we were pumping and stroking me up and down together.

After a moment of this, she gently removed my hand and began firmly massaging, pumping up and down with the same twisting motion on her own.

It was feeling incredible at this point, far and away the best blowjob of my life.

"Oh baby, that's so fu... that's so good." I praised her.

It felt so good in fact that I felt my balls tightening up after a blissful 30 seconds of this. Not able to take another second, I sat up straighter, moving my butt against the bed frame to pull myself out of her mouth.

I needed a few seconds to cool down but Charlotte had other ideas.

She raised herself up and wiped her mouth as she quickly swung her left leg over me, now straddling me as she climbed into my lap and lined her warm sopping wet snatch above my cock.

She elevated herself a bit higher on her knees as she grabbed my cock and positioned it for the perfect angle for what she had in mind.

Between her own lubrication and the fact that I was still slick with her saliva, my cock easily slid into her wet and warm depths as as Charlotte dropped her weight on me we both groaned out loud at how incredible it felt.

Charlotte began riding me to perfection as I instinctively reached my hands out on her waist and began pulling her up and down on my cock, creating as much friction as I could.

Through all the bliss of enjoying the sensation of my gorgeous mature lover riding me for the first time, I completely forgot that 20 seconds ago I was ready to explode in her mouth.

My loins instantly reminded me of that fact as I suddenly felt like I was once again seconds away from delivering another massive load in her already well lubricated depths.

Completely oblivious to this fact, Charlotte started moaning and groaning herself, switching her weight to her knees and leaning in to kiss me as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I made a desperate attempt to pull out of her but with Charlotte on top of me she was completely in control and kept riding me hard on the way to her first orgasm of that session.

Charlotte was riding me so hard in fact that her massive tits popped out from the material of her halter top lingerie and were swinging freely at this point.

I wanted to last for her, but she looked and felt too fucking good that I didn't have a chance.

I let out a strangled gasp as my mouth was pressed against hers and I felt my balls contracting, unleashing a massive surge of cum deep into Charlotte.

Charlotte kept riding me until she noticed I was no longer an active participant and gathered that I was cumming.

She sank down to force my cock as deeply inside her as it would go. As she locked her lips to mine, I felt her slowly rocking her hips back and forth, stimulating my prostate and milking my cock for everything it would give her.

"Ungh, I just came." I confessed with obvious embarrassment in my voice, though it was pretty clear she figured that out for herself.

"Sorry it was so fast, your mouth just felt so good and I didn't have a chance to... calm down before you got on top." I quickly added, feeling I needed to defend my performance or lack thereof.

"That's quite all right my knight. I'll take that as a compliment." she said with a sweet smile.

"Phew... you should. That came on so fast..." I said, still catching my breath. "When you were using your mouth and hand... that was the best I've ever had." I admitted, praising her but mostly to convey that I'd love it if she did that again next time.

"Is that your way of saying you'd like me to do it again sometime?" she asked with a cute smile, reading my mind.

"Oh definitely." I muttered, shaking my head at how good that felt.

She leaned in and nestled her head against my shoulder. My cock was still embedded in her and given how tight she was it managed to retain a lot of its size.

After a few minutes she began to stir and get up. I caught her off guard her by holding her in place and quickly kissed her.

The kisses were light at first but gradually they became slower, deeper, and so much more passionate as I stroked her hips and ass through the skirt of the lingerie.

I was right in thinking I just needed the right stimulus to start things up again as I felt my cock begin to regain its full rigidity inside Charlotte.

Charlotte let out a sultry moan as she registered this herself and began kissing me even harder while instinctively grinding up and down on my cock, slipping her hand down and pushing the bunched up skirt of her lingerie out of the way so she could feel how wet she was.

I slipped my hand between us and found her clit and began lightly rubbing it back and forth using the combinations of our juices that were down there.

Charlotte let out a louder moan of surprise followed by a satisfied growl as I felt her go a bit limp. I didn't realize how close she had been to cumming as I registered I had just brought on her first orgasm of that afternoon.

Seeing her turned on had me just about at full size again. Charlotte felt this herself, and once she came down from that first orgasm she dialed up her rhythm to ride me with the same intensity as when I had exploded in her moments earlier.

As she rode me, I was loving the mesmerizing sight of her tits bouncing up and down and swinging side to side like engorged utters in front of my face.

I decided I had to play with them as I cupped her right breast with my free hand and craned my neck out to reach for the left breast with my mouth.

Charlotte slowed her gyrations and fed her breast to me with her hand as I began suckling at her nipple. She let out a deep and satisfied sigh at first but threw her head back and began whimpering when I started flicking my tongue lightly across the tip of her right nipple while simultaneously tweaking her left nipple with my digits.

On top of all this, I started rubbing her clit hard once again now that I had possession of her breasts.

This proved to be an unequaled combination and must have had Charlotte seeing stars as she began yelling and screaming incoherently.

Through her screams she bucked and shook her hips violently and kept readjusting herself in an attempt to slip my fingers off of her for a moment as I think the sensations I was giving her were too intense.

Whenever she would do that I would quickly relocate her clit and continue rubbing mercilessly as she let out loud yip after yip and jerked hard on me from her hips.

She stopped riding me as I don't think she could control herself at the point, so I began pounding my hips up and down as she continued to scream and cry uncontrollably.

Charlotte was just along for the ride at this point, her eyes glued shut tight as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her limp body.

I was doing all the work and enjoying every second of it, alternating sucking each tit while fingering the other.

I wasn't even teasing her anymore, I was absolutely feasting on her delicious heaving breasts, sucking hard, lightly nibbling the sides of her nipples, swirling my tongue around the tip, tracing her areolas. It all seemed to have a wonderful effect on Charlotte as I continued to revel in the sight of her experiencing an absolute never-ending train of orgasms.

I could only maintain my thrusts for a couple of minutes before my thighs began to seriously burn from the force and pace I was demanding of them.

I finally slowed down as Charlotte cracked her eyes, parting her sweat dampened hair from her forehead. I gently pulled her to kiss me and she practically lunged at me as she bent over and embraced me, sleepily thrusting her tongue into my mouth in gratitude for what I had just given her.

"Oh my darling." she just said as she finally began to gently ride me again. "I've never felt anything like that in my life... it was... I mean... it... it was just... it was one after another! You're a master!" she said wildly in awe, completely dazed.

I just smiled and kissed her again because I didn't know what to say to that. A kiss seemed as good as any response.

As we kissed again, I sat up and used my core to gently lift us off the bed.

Still deeply embedded in Charlotte, I gently spun her on to her back to a missionary position.

"Ohhhh! So strong..." she marveled softly in a deeply content tone.

I just gave her a look of rapt desire and kissed her as I began to slowly thrust in and out of her with long, sensual strokes.

I figured that after what she had experienced, Charlotte had probably hit her limit and any further stimulation down there would be overwhelming.

She seemed to really appreciate the slow pace I was setting. Every previous session we had had so far was animalistic; this was gratifyingly much more intimate for a change.

"Mmm how does it feel, my knight?" Charlotte begged in a voice hot and thick with lust, rubbing the length of my arms up and down.

"Ooooh you feel incredible baby." I managed and kissed her lips.

"You're so big inside me my knight." she said, praising me and turning me on as she rubbed my shoulders and sides of my chest.

"I love it." I assured her.

"I want you deeper!" she ordered, lifting her legs and putting her crotch at a near 90 degree angle. As I adjusted for the new angle, I was indeed able to get deeper and could now feel myself barely rubbing up against her cervix on my deepest strokes.

"Oh baby... I'm so deep... God you feel incredible." I moaned as I felt my orgasm beginning to finally build.

"Oh yes... harder my knight. Harder and deeper, pleeeease!" she urged me on, enjoying using her pet name and especially the effect her voice was having over me.

"Oh baby..." I just muttered as my long intimate strokes I began with had devolved into a frenzied and unrelenting pounding.

I felt her wrap her legs around my ass, willing me deeper into her with each thrust as I was regularly rubbing up against her cervix now.

"Unghhh..." I just groaned and pushed as deep into Charlotte as I could as I felt the tip of my cock swell and launch a thick rope of hot cum deep inside her for the second time in less than thirty minutes.

Charlotte locked her legs around me and gave me long loving and passionate kisses as my cock pulsed and twitched, sending load after load deep inside her as she lightly rocked me back and forth with her thighs.

I felt her smiling through our kiss as the last jets of cum emptied and my cock finally stopped pulsating in her.

She eased up the pressure on my ass and I slowly dislodged from her. I had been inside her for nearly an hour and my cock made a less than flattering noise when I finally pulled out.

I used my last ounce of strength to gently roll off of her and collapse next to her on the bed, huffing and puffing to catch my breath.

"That was incredible." was all I could say.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." she gushed in agreement as she put her wrist against her brow.

"I feel like I need another shower now probably." I said laughing.

"We both could use one after that. I'm not sure I can move..." she said with a laugh.

"I know..." I said, still exhausted.

"I'm going to try to make it to the bathroom." she said joking, slowly getting up but admittedly groaning at trying to move after moving her body in ways it doesn't normally move.

After we had a chance to each get our legs back we took a shower together, strictly business this time.

While we were drying off, Charlotte suggested a movie so I flipped through her movie collection and settled on Tootsie. She made us some popcorn and we snuggled together on the couch while we enjoyed the movie.

That evening I suggested we take a walk together so we went to a nearby lake and made a couple laps around out, holding hands and acting like a couple which was nice. Charlotte in particular seemed to enjoy it, whether it was showing me off or just enjoying being open with our feelings for one another.

Back at her place she made us a delicious dinner and I eventually headed home. We both needed a break after the events of that afternoon and I doubt we could have topped it anyway.

After a week or so of my regularly going over to her place or her to mine, we realized we both wanted to continue seeing one another and this was certainly no fleeting fling.

Charlotte was a breath of fresh air after my divorce.

I could see how bad things were by comparison with my ex when everything came so easily with Charlotte.

She was so much fun, so pleasant, always laughing, always making me laugh, and so easy to talk to.

And of course, we were incredibly hot for one another, particularly in that early honeymoon period.

While we decided we wanted to explore our relationship, we agreed it still best to keep our tryst just that - private from the rest of the parish.

This made our honeymoon period that much hotter, as it turned us both on to no end to have this secret from so many of our friends.

We carried on the impression that we were just friends like anyone else in that community.

In church we'd sit near each other occasionally, but made it a point to not spend too much time together to give anything away.

At outside functions like the weekly barbecues, we'd occasionally sneak away from the group to find somewhere in private for a brief but passionate rendezvous.

We had a pretty good system where we'd text one another to keep it inconspicuous.

It became a bit harder in the fall when outside barbecues were replaced by watching football games at the different parishioners' houses, but we still found a way, almost getting caught once or twice (which just made it that much hotter).

Despite my attempts to push it further, Charlotte always limited these instances where we'd sneak away to some very passionate makeout sessions.

Of course this would invariably just get us so turned on that we would need to make up our respective excuses to leave before racing back to whichever of our places was closer to fuck one another's brains out.

For a few blissful months we had the best of both worlds. At church we had this secret that was stoking a flame in one another in private that never seemed to go out.

While we both agreed it was fun having this secret from everyone in that world which admittedly turned us both on, we found that we loved being out in public together as a couple outside of church functions and were growing increasingly affectionate with one another.

I suppose it was inevitable when it happened, but someone from our parish spotted us out one December evening in a very romantically compromising state, and practically overnight everyone knew we were an item.

No one particularly disapproved; we were both single and valued members of that community, so everyone was more or less supportive of and happy for us, though no doubt there was some talk going on behind closed doors about the age difference.

Some of our better friends like Penny wondered aloud why we hid our relationship from everyone in the first place.

Charlotte got to thinking that everyone interpreted that as we were ashamed to share our relationship due to the age difference which, whether she felt that before or not, she couldn't help but feel now.

We hit our first rough patch after that as Charlotte got uncharacteristically reserved and distant.

To complicate things further, my parents were due to come visit in a couple of weeks and I knew they would want to attend Midnight Mass at the church with me that Christmas Eve.

The last thing I wanted to do was relegate Charlotte to the side or pretend she was just another acquaintance from church in front of my parents. I knew that would very well be the final nail to end our relationship.

I knew Charlotte and I were at a crossroads in that moment.

I knew I wanted to do anything I could to keep her; my feelings for her had quickly grown from purely physical to those of love over our brief but passionate four month tryst.

With that self-assurance, I knew I had to do something, and I decided to go bold.

Charlotte had been making excuses to not see me for the last couple days. I was surprised when she finally invited me over for dinner that night.

When I got there, I decided to broach the subject after dinner and was prepared to find conversation hard to come by until then and an icy or at least aloof Charlotte.

I was even more surprised to find her as cheery as she had been since the news broke. It was like the old Charlotte I loved again.

"Penny said something I thought was very interesting earlier." Charlotte casually said over the meal.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked with interest.

"It was sweet really. I had lunch with her earlier and she told me that she noticed a big change in my disposition, and it was right after you and I first got together." Charlotte said with an impressed smile.

"So she didn't even know about us, but she could tell I was happier..." Charlotte continued. "I don't know, I just thought that was telling." she said with a smile.

I decided I wouldn't get a better opportunity than that.

"So I was thinking now that our little secret is out in the open... there's no reason to hide anything anymore." I told her one night at her place after dinner.

"It's certainly out in the open." Charlotte said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"I've been really happy too since we got together... maybe this will sound crazy..." I began to say, summoning up the courage as I had no idea how she would react.

"Yeah?" Charlotte asked with anticipation as I paused.

"Would you want to try living together?" I finally asked.

"Oh... wow." she said, the surprise washing over her face as she took it in. She then laughed.

"I thought you were going to ask me something else..." she said with another laugh.

"Wha... oh!" I said surprised as I gathered what she meant. I then gave her a puzzled look.

"You said you'd never get married again." I said, almost accusingly.

"I think I told you that I'd never say never..." she argued.

"So you would?" I asked with considerable interest.

"Well I... wait... is that a proposal??" she eagerly asked for clarification.