How I Met My Mistress

Story Info
Mistress picks up a stray in the elevator.
1.4k words
4.46
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a deep sigh and shook off my rain coat as I stepped into the lobby of my building. Work had been an absolute shit show and I just wanted to go home, put my feet up, and decompress. The soggy paper grocery bag under my arm seemed to have other ideas as it began to disintegrate before my eyes. I quickly punched the call button for the elevator and it was all I could do to keep from resting my forehead against the cool metal elevator doors. I closed my eyes as I waited for the perpetually slow and rickety elevator to make its way to me.

Finally, I hear a ding and look up to see the elevator doors slide open. My breath hitches as I see the sole occupant of the elevator. I had only seen her once before - it was the day I moved in. I was carrying some boxes through the front door and she caught me by the shoulder as I stumbled over the unfamiliar threshold.

She only said one word, "Careful." But the look she gave me, with that word, fuck. Undiluted power...with just a hint of amusement. I'll never forget the physical reaction that one look gave me - a double punch with tingle backsplash to my chest and the back of my knees at the same time. Completely inexplicable and I had spent the last month since moving in, hoping to serendipitously run into her....or avoid her, I really wasn't sure which.

"Well, are you coming?"

With an internal groan, I realized that I had been standing slack jawed, unmoving while she held the door for me. I shook myself back into the present and mumbled an apology as I quickly stepped into the elevator.

Not trusting myself to avoid making more of an ass of myself, I moved to the corner, eyes downcast, resolved not to say another word. And yet, the Fates decided today would be the day to mess with me and at the exact moment the doors closed, my grocery bag gave up all hope of integrity, and spilled its contents to the four corners of the elevator.

"Shit! I am so sorry!" I exclaim as I bend to start doing damage control.

I hear light laughter and straighten up quickly. I look up to see her smiling at me, a wicked glint in her eye that was incongruous to the laughter I had just heard.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her, embarrassed and a little taken aback.

"I always knew you'd end up on your knees in front of me..."

Fuck. Whatever breathe I had in my lungs quickly exited as this woman displayed my deepest fantasy on a silver tray in front of me.

"How did you know..." but she cut me off before I could finish the long line of questions rapidly formulating in my brain.

"Prove it."

"What?"

"Prove to me you want me to top you. To be your mistress. To own you."

Well, sometimes the machinations of the world spin something absolutely, life changingly irresistible into your path and the only choice...

is to just dive in.

With a breathe, I met her gaze as I slowly sank to my knees. She stares down at me for an agonizingly long moment before she slowly presses the emergency stop button. The outside world grinds to a halt and I my world shrinks to watching her sensual lips utter,

"Very good."

At this one casual statement, adrenaline and serotonin flood my blood in equal measures.

"Now stand up and turn around."

I comply and hear a slick sound that I can't quite identify. Before I can think too hard about it, I feel a soft material being worked in quick knots around my wrists, binding them behind my back.

Without warning, she shoves me, chest first against the mirrored elevator wall. It doesn't hurt but the shock worked to impart my quickly changing reality. My breathe starts to fog up the mirror but some things become strangely clear as I see her scarf binding my hands in the myriad mirror reflections.

I feel her hand work it's way into my hair at the back my head, gently caressing my scalp. Pain suddenly rips through the back of my head as she savagely pulls my head back by the roots of my hair.

I gasp and feel the pain tendrils running down my scalp morph to full body goosebumps when she bends her head to mine. Her lips graze my ear and she's whispers in my ear

"I've been watching you."

What. the. actual. fuck. I can't tell if I am more ready to run or to melt into her arms.

Thank my new goddess that I don't have to think because she spins me around before a clear thought can form.

She snaps her fingers and points to the ground in front of her.

"Kneel."

I maneuver, slightly awkwardly given my bound hands, to my knees in front of her and look up. Slowly, without breaking eye contact, she removes her thin leather belt. I have no idea what this means but I do know that I can't stop a slight shudder from sweeping through my body as I gaze at the leather sliding through her hands.

She inserts the end of the belt back through the buckle and lowers the makeshift collar and leash around my neck. Before she cinches it tight she pauses and tells me to look into her eyes.

"Last chance to back out. After this you're mine."

The pause gives me a chance to see two different futures stretch out before me. With only the barest hesitation, I reply

"Take me."

"Take me, Mistress." She quickly corrects

As I affirm, "Take me, Mistress." she cinches the belt around my neck. My path chosen, I focus on the feel of the thin, supple leather, wrapping around my throat.

"Pick up the lemon"

The non sequitor throws me off balance.

"What? Sorry, Mistress..." I say fighting for firm ground amid the foment of confusion.

She points and elegant finger to the lemon that had rolled from my ruined grocery bag to the far corner of the elevator.

"Pick up the lemon and put it in my hand."

My last independently functioning brain cell kick started to life and I moved swiftly to comply with my mistress' first wish.

Her fingers curl delicately around the lemon as I place it in the palm of her hand.

Why does it feel like she can start and stop my world so easily?

"Your Mistress is displeased."

Fuck. How did I manage to mess this up so quickly?

"Mistress..?"

"You have disturbed your mistress' peace with your careless grocery antics."

"What? But that was an accident. And..."

"Silence." If the tone she used was the nail in my coffin, then the steely look in her eyes was the hammer. Any thought of arguing quickly died before reaching my lips.

"Now be good and open your mouth for your mistress."

Without thinking, I opened my mouth and she took the opportunity to shove the lemon in. Shocked, I bit down on the sudden intrusion and was met instantly with a sour waterfall over my tastebuds.

I was about to spit it out but it was as if my new Mistress was reading my mind.

"Keep it in for me or you will deal with a far worse punishment for displeasing your mistress than a mere sour taste in your mouth."

I nod my head in understanding and bite back down on the lemon, releasing another mouth puckering deluge.

She walks over to the button panel and casually switches the elevator back into service.

As the doors open to her floor, she picks up my leash, tugging slightly.

"Come Pet." She says as she leads me out of the elevator.

I follow her, gagged, bound, collared, and leashed. I should be focused on what the neighbors will say if they see me. Or perhaps how the hell I got myself into the mess in the span of an elevator ride. But, blissfully, the only thing I can focus on is the sweet thrill in my chest when she called me "Pet."

******************************

New writer here. Would you folx like a series? Let me know what you think in the comments. Any feedback is appreciated!