My Mistress' Guest

Story Info
wlw d/s/s light bondage and impact play.
3.3k words
4.43
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt by the door eagerly awaiting my mistress' return. My anticipation levels ran higher than normal as my mistress had promised me she would bring back a surprise. As the time ticked by, my mind floated leisurely to a myriad of suppositions...a new flogger perhaps, or those weighted nipple clamps my mistress had oh so casually mentioned one day. Suddenly, my hearing pricks as my mistress' distinctive heels click down the hallway. Something is off though, it almost sounds as if there are two sets of footsteps heading towards me. I hear a muffled comment followed by light laughter and my heart leaps into my throat as my suspicions are confirmed. My mistress has brought back a guest.

I whip my gaze to the floor as the door handle turns and my mistress and the mystery guest enter the room. I am dying to sneak a peak at the stranger but better judgement prevails and I manage to keep my eyes downcast. I can hear my mistress walk across the room, open the toy cabinet, and come back to stand in front of me.

A brown leather riding crop moves down past my sight line to sit under my chin. A few gentle taps and my mistress gives me permission to look up. My jaw almost drops as I see the glorious creature my mistress brought back to play.

"Eyes on me, Pet." I swiftly comply. "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes Mistress. Hurricane."

"Very good, Pet. Now, you will refer to our guest as Lady K or My Lady. You will obey her as you would obey me for the duration of the scene. My Pet has pleased me recently and I have seen fit to bring back someone who will bring us both pleasure. Now, kiss her ring to seal your obedience."

I catch My Lady's proffered hand and kiss her delicate ruby and diamond ring. As I do, I can't help my eyes widening in surprise as the magnitude of this gift from my Mistress settles over me.

My Mistress then motions me over to the St. Andrew's Cross against the far wall. Fuck Yes. I can't help but think as my Mistress digs her fingernails into my chest, backing me up slowly towards the cross and my impending exquisite torture. Her eyes lock with mine and I am straight up mesmerized by her power until my back presses against the smooth wooden frame. My Mistress straps down my wrists and takes care to rake her fingernails down my arms when she's finished securing me, making goosebumps follow in their wake. Lady K meanwhile has secured my waist as well as my legs at both the thigh and the ankle with thick black straps so I am effectively immobilized from the waist down.

Mistress reviews Lady K's work and smiles.

"You've secured Pet well, Kitten. Now, kneel and watch Mistress warm them up."

Lady K drops to her knees a few feet in front of me. The perfect position to watch my Mistress' sweet torment of her Pet. And, coincidentally, the perfect position for me to see the affect my Mistress' ministrations had on Lady K. I felt myself start dripping at the thought of watching Lady K's and My Mistress' desire build.

My Mistress brings me back to the present. "Eyes on me, Pet. Count and thank your mistress after each strike."

My Mistress starts slowly, medium strikes to my thighs and stomach. As my Mistress gradually hits her stride, the blows rain down on my body and chest, though carefully avoiding my nipples. Adrenaline courses through me and I revel in the concentrated stinging blows my Mistress gifts me.

Every once in a while, I catch a glimpse of Lady K beyond my Mistress. A slight rosiness tints her cheeks and her hardened nipples are evident as she draws in deep breaths. Her desire is dripping, slicking her thighs.

Finally, as my pain is reaching a crescendo, my count falters, and my words of thanks turned almost to pleas of mercy. My Mistress graciously ceases her machinations and presses a kiss to my forehead, damp with sweat Cupping my cheek she says, "Nicely done, Pet. Do you think you can take more for me?"

My heart swells and I nod my head, "Yes, Mistress." Nothing makes me happier than a chance to make my Mistress proud. "Good Pet" she responds, caressing my cheek.

To my surprise, my Mistress turns to Lady K. "Kitten, would you be so kind as to fetch clothes pins, a small leather bit, and the two vibrators in the top drawer of the toy chest."

I bite back my grin and swallow the lump in my throat by the time my Mistress turns back to me, leather bit in hand. As she places the bit between my teeth my Mistress whispers in my ear, "New neighbors, Pet. Let's give it a week before the first noise complaint." The bit is large enough to muffle noise but small enough to be able to talk around it and mostly close my lips. Satisfied, my Mistress turns to Lady K.

"Now Kitten, time for you join us. Prepare Pet's chest for my next attentions."

My breath caught in my throat as Lady K approached me, her athleticism shown in every graceful movement.

Unexpectedly, she starts not at my chest, but with a light brush of her lips to mine. I stiffen at the unexpected touch. She looks into my eyes and says "Relax Pet. I am going to make you feel so fucking good."

"Fuckkkkkk." I groan out as I melt back into my bonds. "Thank you, My Lady."

Lady K proceeds to trail soft, almost decadent kisses across my cheek, wrapping around my neck to my collarbone. My heart stutters and I clutch the straps securing my hands as my Lady presses her tongue flat, in the center of my chest and drags it in a slow line upwards, ending with a kiss that leaves me breathless.

Lady K laughs and steps away to look at my Mistress. "Mistress, you never told me Pet was so sensitive. I haven't even reached their nipples and they can barely keep it together."

My Mistress grins wickedly and lashes out with the crop still resting in her hand. One swift blow to each nipple and to my clit. Each blow driving the recently delivered pleasure from Lady K back to the far recesses of my nerves.

I swiftly suck in my breath and hiss it out between my teeth, clenching my jaw tightly. "Remember Pet," My Mistress admonishes "your pleasure and pain are mine to give and take as I see fit. Therefore, you will not climax without asking for permission. Is that clear?"

My verbal response was a calm, albeit muffled "Yes Mistress" but my inner mind the word "fuck" was being repeated at rate that would both alarm and impress a sailor.

"Very well. Kitten, you may resume playing with Pet."

"Thank you, Mistress!" Lady K says almost gleefully as she moves back to me. Wasting no time, this round, she sucks my left nipple into her mouth while rolling my right nipple in her fingertips. I groan and bite down into the bit as Lady K expertly undulates her tongue around my nipples, switching back and forth to make sure each get equal attention. Sweat beads my skin and desire drips down my thighs as I gaze over Lady K's head to where my Mistress stands watching. My Mistress, is so achingly gorgeous in her power and beauty. My pleasure is peaked just by watching the raw desire in my Mistress' piercing eyes. She looks like she wants to tear me apart and it's all I can do to keep myself from begging for her to wreak havoc on me.

Lady K is merciless, alternating between licking, sucking, and nibbling my chest until I am damn near biting through the bit. Her oral expertise has me grinding my hips hopelessly against my bindings seeking release. Lady K teasingly moves her hip in between my legs for the briefest of moments. Just long enough for a split second to grind my clit in relief against her before she pulls back. Finally, Mistress calls for Lady K to stop.

Lady K rises, her lips plumped red by her recent activities, and winks at me before stepping back to kneel and watch. I manage a panting "Thank you, my Lady" before my Mistress stands before me, two clothespins in hand. My Mistress removes the bit gently from my mouth and lifts my chin so I am looking directly into her eyes. "Does my Pet remember why their Mistress favors clothespins?"

"Yes, Mistress. My Mistress is my lifeline. The clothespins bind us together."

"Perfect recitation, Pet. For that, my Pet will be rewarded."

I let out a guttural groan when my Mistress brings her sensual mouth down to my right chest and sucks my nipple to its fullest extent. Holy fuck, but my Mistress can set each and every one of my nerves on fire with the slightest touch. Sharp pain brings focus to my ecstasy as my Mistress attaches a clothespin onto the nipple she had just been enjoying. An involuntary loud string of curses leapt from my mouth only to be quickly stifled by my Mistress' hand.

"Oh Pet," Mistress said shaking her head in disappointment. I hung my head in shame already knowing my misstep. "Could you not go one minute without a gag? I will have to punish you for that but first..." And with that my Mistress shoved the bit gag back in my mouth. My shame promptly dissolved into stinging pain as my Mistress landed three quick blows to my clit with her riding crop. My Mistress turned her attention to the remaining clothespin. This time, instead of her sensual mouth, she grips my nipple in her fingernails and cruelly twists it before adorning it with the last clothespin.

My Mistress then turned to Lady K, who was watching the whole exchange avidly. "Kitten, come over here and kneel in front of Pet. I want you to use your mouth and a vibrator to service Pet. But be warned, you will both be punished if Pet reaches release before I give permission."

"Yes Mistress!" And Lady K sank to her knees between my spread and bound legs. Her warm breath raising goose bumps along my thighs. Lady K began to softly kiss my outer lips, coming back to lightly caress her tongue over my hood each time she moved her mouth. She elicited low moans from me with long, languid strokes up my slit to stop just before my clit. I look down to see her looking up at me, smiling wickedly, knowing exactly how desperate I was for her to wrap her tongue around my clit. My wetness coats her mouth and I feel my core begin to melt looking our combined debauchery.

"Fuck, My Lady." I moan into the bit.

My Mistress struck like a viper with her crop, lashing out two quick strokes to knock the clothespins off my nipples. Tears rise unbidden to the corners of my eyes as my body recoils from the instant agony.

"It seems Pet has forgotten their manners. You will only speak to Lady K to thank her or to answer a direct question. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress. Thank you, Lady K." I intone, my body still shivering from the shock.

"Now look at what you did, Pet. We'll have to start all over." She said while picking up the discarded clothespins and reattaching them to my tortured nipples. Fuck, the second time hurts so much worse than the first time.

Mercifully, my Mistress bid Lady K to resume her attentions and I did not have to wait long for pleasure again. I groaned in back arching delectation when Lady K wrapped her lips around my hood. Alternating sucking my whole clit into her mouth and lapping at my now engorged clit. With the way my Lady was coaxing deepest pleasure from my pussy, I would be riding Lady K's face if the bonds allowed it.

It was about this time that my Mistress started using riding crop to tease my chest. Slowly she would circle the head around my chest before lightly tapping one of the clothespins causing me to squirm in discomfort and distract from Lady K's mouth on my pussy. The mixed signals of pain and pleasure were absolutely setting my body on fire with desire and my every nerve ending seemed focused on what My Mistress or Lady K would do next.

As if in unspoken agreement, they both rapidly ramped up their exquisite torment. Lady K pauses and picks up the rabbit vibrator she had brought over previously and spreads on a generous amount of lube. Though my pussy was already soaking, the vibrator was on the large side for me and I mentally thanked Lady K for her consideration. My Mistress took a quick trip to the toy chest and returned with a pinwheel.

Lady K begins to slowly pump the vibrator inch by inch into me whole caressing my thighs and landing soft kisses on my clit. At the same time, my Mistress starts to roll her wheel of torment up my stomach and under my chest. Though not the sharpest wheel in her arsenal, this one certainly left a lasting impression in its journey around my overstimulated body. Lady K bottoms out and switches on the vibration mode, pushing the vibrating external head into my clit as it is now perfectly positioned. My attempts to buck my hips into the stimulation are once again stymied by the lower bondage straps. Maddeningly, my partially restrained upper half I try and keep still lest I upset my Mistress' tour of her Pet's over-sensitized areas with her wheel. Within minutes of their expert ministrations, I am ready to absolutely explode. The tension coils deep in my core and I can feel the waves of pleasure threaten to take over my senses. Thankfully Lady K senses the spreading tension and slows her pumping, pulling the vibrating head away from my clit just as I start to beg.

"Please Mistress, please mistress." Over and over again, a strangled supplication through my bit.

"Please what, Pet?" my Mistress responds grinning wickedly.

"Please may I cum Mistress?!" my articulation loosing clarity with my mounting desperation.

"Oh, I don't quite think we're ready for that, do you Pet? In fact," she turns to Lady K. "Kitten, you are doing such a good job servicing Pet. I think you deserve a reward. What could you possibly want, I wonder?"

"Please Mistress, this is turning me on so much. I am dripping. May I touch myself?" Lady K pleaded. Her hand already threatening to slide across her hip to dip into her dripping pussy.

My Mistress massages her hand into Lady K's short brown locks. Lady K visibly leans into my Mistress' intoxicating touch, relishing the attention. "Kitten, you've done so well. I want you to take the second vibrator and fuck yourself with it until you cum. But...continue servicing Pet. I want to watch them fall apart."

Lady K groans her thanks to my Mistress as she starts sliding herself slowly onto the matching vibrator to mine. Her pussy is more than prepared for entry and Lady K has soon bottomed out with a low moan. She throws her head back with a cry of pleasure as she turns on the matching vibrating head. I could cum just watching Lady K ride herself to what was shaping up to be a toe curling orgasm. Kneeling, her face inches from my cunt and her hand stilled on the vibrator lodged to the hilt in me, she looks up at me. The beautifully, impish grin the graces her face tells me that she knows the exact effect she is having on me.

"Kitten, are you teasing my Pet?" My Mistress crouches down behind Lady K, pressing against her back and reaching around to cup Lady K's breasts. Lady K moans as my Mistress teases and tugs on her nipples.

"Maybe, Mistress..." Lady K responds as demurely as possible while continuing to fuck herself. So caught in her pleasure and teasing me, Lady K doesn't see my Mistress produce a set of nipple clamps. Her piteous cries when my Mistress attaches both at the same time to her hardened nipples resonate a sympathy ache in my own. Lady K's nipple clamps have a dual chain set hanging from them that my mistress attaches to my own clothespins. There's just enough tension on the chains that Lady K and I could easily rip off each others clamps with a careless movement. My Mistress' has an undeniable vicious streak and comes up with the most inventive ways to satisfy her primal cravings. I am only too happy to be the recipient of her feral desires.

My Mistress views her handiwork with a look of devious satisfaction and bids us, "Continue."

At this point, I was keyed up to the point of breaking by every physical and visual stimulation that Lady K and my Mistress had visited upon me this evening. Within a minute, I am riding the crest of the biggest orgasm of my life as Lady K spins and pumps the vibrator into my cunt. I am pushed over the edge as Lady K envelopes my whole clit, including the vibrating attachment into her mouth. As she sucks, I come apart the seams. The waves of pleasure peaked with pain from the clothespins undulate through my body. In an absolutely explosive orgasm, I see stars and can't help but wrestle against my creaking bonds. Inadvertently, my straining against my bonds causes Lady K's nipple clamps to be ripped from her breasts. This act of peaked pain sends Lady K tumbling over the edge too. Her cries of pleasure match my own and she presses her gasping mouth against my stomach, one hand clasping my hip for support. As we both come down from our highs, Lady K shakily eases the vibrators from both us.

My Mistress steps up to us planting a kiss on my sweaty forehead and stroking Lady K's head that now rested against her thigh. I let out a whimper as my Mistress moves to take the clothespins off my nipples.

"Hush Pet. You did so well for me. One last bit of pain." I nod my understanding then my Mistress detached both clothespins at the same time, quickly rubbing my chest to help take the sting out. After she eases the bit out of my mouth, I sag in my bonds, unable to even hold my head up. The waves of bliss and exhaustion start to haze my mind.

I loose track of time for a second and realize that my Mistress has tucked Lady K into the huge bed dominating one wall of the room. She soon returns to me and begins to carefully untie my restraints. Before helping me over to join Lady K, she pauses to caress my cheek and look into my eyes.

"Did my Pet enjoy their surprise?" she asks me with a mischievous slant to her tone.

"Mistress, your Pet is the luckiest fucking Pet on the planet." I reply.

She laughs and lightly taps my cheek, "Language, Pet" she admonishes.

"Sorry Mistress!" I quickly apologize, having a hard time hiding my smile.

As I nestle down in between my Mistress and the already sleeping Lady K, I look up in true awe at my Mistress and wonder at my good fortune. She sees me looking and strokes my hair. "Sleep now, Pet." Nuzzling my head into Mistress' chest I murmur, "Thank you, Mistress."

The last thing I hear as I fall asleep is my Mistress whispering "Don't worry, my Pet. You will pay me back tomorrow." I smile and fall into a deep sleep.