How I met My Wife's Girlfriend

Story Info
Surprise leads to exhibiting, fetish, sex, and nude lunch.
2.2k words
4.01
7.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I met My Wife's Girlfriend

When I got my wife, Sue, to confront her being bi, that opened other conflicts. In her head, she had to be either straight or gay. We nearly split when she placed ads in a rainbow paper behind my back. Finding an open ad let us have a deep discussion. I even drove her to a date so she could explore on her own.

She was intense and distraught when she defined her perfect relationship, probably with men. Her knife stabbed when she said she wanted to live far from her lover and just meet once or twice a month for intense loving, then live separate lives again. My ideal, after finding "the one," is to do nearly everything together and share our friends.

She built fences around her friends and lovers, making them exclusively and deliberately just hers. If I accidentally found out about a friend, she kept us casual and distant. On the other hand, if she loved a woman, I wanted to be close to her and them. I didn't expect sex from them, but I wasn't against sharing my loving wife with the stranger.

Imagine my shock when Sue suggested we go visit a close friend I had never met. Sara lived about twenty minutes away, yet the drive was silent. At least her responses to my questions to prepare for this revolutionary encounter were. Sue seemed pensive and anxious, yet looking forward to our meeting. When she folded a knee up, her tiny shorts moved aside and confirmed she was commando as well as braless. Already distracted from driving, I cupped her beautiful, recently shaved pussy. Leaning her seat back, closing her eyes, and spreading wider despite the probability that some stranger would see her pretty pussy surprised me. Her irresistible aroma filled the car as I fingered her swelling pussy and she pinched a bare nipple. When I pushed her clit hood back in plain view, she trembled in a near-silent orgasm. We finished our drive with my soaked fingers in my mouth, her drenched, gaping pussy still exposed and my cock aching.

When we got to Sara's, Sue knocked and let herself in. Odd. "I'll be just a minute. There's some ice tea on the kitchen counter. Grab some and have a seat." After grabbing the glasses, Sue lead us down a short, yet wide hall on some thick white carpet. Since I had the lead, I was first to freeze. At the end of the hall was a half bath. Sara was seated on the toilet, facing us with the door wide open and her panties and shorts around her calves. I stared at her beautiful legs and the furry patch between them for too long, then turned to look away. Sue was behind me and blocked me.

"She's not shy. You can look at her." She turned me around and pushed me a few steps closer. What kind of trap was this, I wondered? Sara waved and smiled. Finally looking at her face, I realized she was positively pretty. My wife had good taste in women.

With a totally calm expression, Sara said, "I'm done here. Happy to meet you, Sam." She spread her knees and wiped, twice, then stood up. Leaving her panties and shorts down, she twisted and flushed. Stepping out of her shorts and putting them on the sink counter before slowly stepping out of her panties and laying them on her shorts, she said, "I hope you aren't embarrassed as I stay comfortable like this. I was going to wait a minute before losing the textiles in front of you. But everyone has to pee and I know you've watched Sue pee up close."

My jaw dropped as I was shocked again at how little privacy women keep. Sue smiled. I watched Sara's shapely ass jiggle a bit as she washed her pussy, then her hands. Wearing just shoes, low-cut tank top, and a frilly bra, Sara came down the hall and extended her hand. As I shook it, I flitted between her bright blue eyes and the deep cleavage between her prominent tits. Sara lifted her head and sniffed. "Mmm, I sense you had a pleasant drive over." She took my glass and placed it on a narrow table, next to Sue's glass.

Sue pressed her small tits against my back and whispered, "Tell her that her tank top is wet and she should remove it." Her impish grin told me it was OK. Though a bit nervous, I repeated Sue's words. Sara smiled, looked at the innocent wet spot, and shrugged before she whipped off her tank and tossed it behind her. Her tits looked massive as they overflowed her delicate bra.

"Now tell her that her bra is wet and has to go." Sue poked me and I said the magic words. Sara kicked off her shoes and unclipped her bra as I stared at her trimmed, golden brown bush which ended at her clit. Neither her clit nor her bald vulva was swelling, so she wasn't aroused as she stripped for us. I licked my lips as I watched her slowly tease me with her falling bra. She smiled as she stared at my tenting shorts.

"You like what you see, Sam? I like what I see," she twitched her nose at my swelling cock. "I showed you mine. Time for you to show me yours." My eyes popped since I knew what I wanted to show this beauty and where I wanted to hide it. But my wife was right behind me, fully clothed. When we played intimately with others, she always wanted to get naked first. When in the mood, she loved to be 'forced' and watched -- usually the only one naked for a while. This was the opposite.

As I weighed the consequences of showing Sue's girlfriend my cock, horny Sue grabbed my shorts and briefs, then whipped them to the floor. My cock leapt up and pointed at Sara. She smiled and moved against me. As I savored two, big, warm tits pressed against me, she kissed me and moved my pulsating cock up, against her warm belly. I wondered what Sue thought of that before I realized she had to be part of planning this meet up.

Sara's warm, strong tongue wrapped around mine. My eyes closed; my heart raced; the room spun. The carpet pressed hard against my back. I looked up and saw Sara, legs spread over my face. Her bald lips were now swollen; her clit had begun to stand tall.

Sue removed my shoes and stood at my feet. She stripped off her top, setting her little girls free, then stepped out of the rest of her clothes. Two beautiful naked women now surrounded me and my rigid, throbbing cock. "Is this what you dreamed of, joining me and another lover?" asked Sue. Before I could answer, Sara took my cock in hand and aligned it with Sue's wet and swollen pussy. With each slow stroke she slid two fingers into my wife's pretty pussy. After watching Sue squat on my cock, she sniffed and licked one of her fragrant fingers. The other, she pushed into my mouth.

"I want you to have a fresh memory of your wife's cunt before you taste mine. Don't disappoint me." Sue tasted sweet, tangy, and musky -- aged just ten minutes since the car and delicious as ever. Sara squatted on my face and I inhaled her sweetness. She was also tangy and musky, yet a bit different from Sue. When I spread her pretty lips and licked her rich elixir, she pressed two fingers in her pussy beside my tongue, then fed them to Sue. While Sue rode me and squeezed my cock with her snatch, she kissed Sara passionately. My brief glimpses were enough to make me moan and thrust up. My nose was deep in Sara's fragrant ass crack. It occurred to me that there was no hint of pee on my tongue. I was grateful for the pure nectar I drank as I rubbed my nose across her wrinkled muscle.

Reaching up to pet her big tits, I found Sue's hand on one. Sara's nipples were finally hard. I pinched one and reached for one of Sue's perfect nipples. Pinching hers hard, as she like it, set her off. Pinching Sara's nipple made her vibrate and cum too. Both sexy women squirted a few extra drops on me. Sara's cum released my cum and I filled my wife with it.

When Sue stopped shuddering, she slid toward my feet and Sara leaned forward to inhale my cock. "I love the taste of male and female cum especially off a stiff, freshly fucked cock like yours, Sam." She licked my balls to my crown, slurping every bit of our cum as I opened her lips and lapped her tasty pussy clean. "I love Sue' cum face. Don't you?"

"Yes I do, Sara. Yet, I want to see yours. Sue, grab the phone and video this?" Holding her pussy closed, she began shooting. I fingered Sara, but had to move her clit to get any reaction. Using one of my wet fingers, I slid it into her ass. She lurched then settled on it. She was quickly breathing hard, yet not cumming. I poked around inside her gut, feeling for her prostate and also stroked it inside her pussy. As soon as I squeezed it between both sides, she screamed and covered my face with her cum. A warm stream sent an ounce or two of liquid gold into my mouth. I happily drank it all.

When she could speak again, she shouted, "What the fuck was that? I've never felt such a powerful reaction. You must teach your wife that move." After one more lick at her exquisite pussy, she rolled off me onto her back and breathed deeply with a wide, satisfied grin. "S-s-sue, come sit on my face. I want to drink all his cum with yours."

Sue handed me the phone, "You wanted to see her cum face, Sam. Maybe I can get her there again. I'm surprised you drank her pee so happily." What!? That would wait, yet I licked my teeth for evidence. She squatted on Sara's face. I shot her spreading Sue's beautiful labia apart and Sue lifting a bit so I could see my cum drain into Sara's happy mouth. When Sara began digging deeper and sucking every strand, Sue leaned forward and lapped Sara's pussy. With her lips in Sara's lips, she said, "Yumm, simple girl juice. Like her, I love the taste of our combined cum, but sometimes I just like the change to white wine from red. Are you still recording? I think she's ready to cum hard again." Sara moaned as she slurped Sue's clit.

Sue deep fingered Sara, but Sara did the same to her. Determined to learn the move from my wife, Sara copied Sue. When Sue found Sara's G-spot, she also found Sue's, as they'd obviously gone this far before. They each twisted a finger into the other's ass and searched for the knotty prostate. Sara found it first, but Sue was first to rub it from both sides. Sara screamed and squirted again, but she found Sue's spot within seconds and made Sue scream, shudder and squirt. Pale yellow fluid followed my cum and Sara drank it all. I never suspected Sue of that fetish.

"That was heavenly. But I couldn't get both ends at once. I got Sara squirting on your face, but we have to do it again to catch you squirting on hers. Unless you have another friend who can shoot the other end. Sue, I didn't know you drank pee or I would have shared mine. I wonder if you are also into golden showers." While still catching their breaths, they both gasped NO to another G-spot climax so soon, but yes to the golden showers. "Kinky! OK. I didn't get Sara's cum face so Sue can shoot us fucking until you cum."

"How about after our BBQ? I've had ribs slow cooking for four hours already." So, there will be a next time, maybe even today. We limped naked to the yard and ate comfortably. "Are you done staring at my tits, Sam?" I shook my head.

"So how long have you two been planning this attack on me?" They looked at each other and laughed. Tits jiggled, sauce dripped on them, and I put myself in charge of licking them clean. An hour or so later, my finger in her ass and my cock in her pussy, I finally got Sara's cum face as Sue captured mine too.

Sara breathed into my ear, "Pee in my pussy. I want to feel the intense heat then let your wife drink it. Save some for our thirsty mouths." She shocked me again. Yet I managed to fill her purse and make room for Sue who happily sucked my cock and Sara's pussy clean. That was the first of many lustful visits with Sara and proof that Sue and I could share a close friend.

==== 5 hr 23:30 2/23/23 ======= 2218 words ====

seminal image 2/21/23: watching wife's friend pee leads to surprise intimacy