How I Met Sheri Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie drove to the steak house that we both like. I tell her about the lawyers, and how it felt like a dream.

The hostess showed us to our table, and handed us menus. We both ordered prime rib.

"Have you decided, what..." Christie asked, when the waiter left, "you'll do now?"

"You know the dog shelter onTransit...?" I asked, when she nodded her head, I continued, "I met with the owner a few months ago, and I'm gonna volunteer there. I went to lunch with him a few times, he's a good guy."

That alone is a small victory for me. I usually don't go to lunch or dinner with anyone but Christie. It doesn't bother me that I have only one true friend, like I said, I'm fucked in the head.

"I'm happy for you, your..." she said to me, "grandparents would be proud of you."

"I hope so, I start next week."

"The shelter, near..." she asked, with a weird look on her face, "North French?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason." She said, but I could tell she was hiding something.

"You should've seen the vet, easily..." I said, letting her keep whatever secret, she was keeping from me, "the most beautiful girl, I've EVER seen, she said 'hello' to me, and I literally stuttered."

"Really?" She asked, with the same look on her face.

"I know this sounds strange, I don't even know her name, but..." I continued, "I'm feeling something that I've never felt before."

Christie kept nodding her head in agreement, like she knows who I'm talking about. It's not often I act this way about a girl like this, Christie seemed amused as she listened to me talk about the gorgeous vet.

"I'll be right back, I..." she said, as she stood up, "gotta make a call."

That's very bizarre, Christie hates when people leave dinner, so they can make a phone call. The waiter came with our food, just as a smiling Christie came back to the table, and I don't think, she was smiling about the food.

I wanted to ask her what's going on, but if she wanted to tell me, she would. So we spent the rest of the time, talking about the new house, and what we still had to do, before we could move in. We both figured it'll be at least two months, until we're moved in.

As we were leaving the restaurant, I asked her...

"Can you please not tell anyone, about the money?"

Christie looked at me, like I lost my mind.

"I would never do that to you, have you thought about what you're gonna tell people, I..." she said, "think they'll notice the house."

That was a good question, that I didn't have an answer for. I'll worry about that, when I have too.

"I'll figure something out, on..." I joked, "the bright-side, I don't have many friends to worry about."

"Only cause you're so guarded, but I have a feeling, you'll..." she said, as she drove to the club, "be making a new friend soon."

"Oh boy, two friends." I laugh, as I smoke my pen.

"So this hottie vet, if..." she asked, "you stop stuttering would you pursue her?"

"Hell yes, I can't explain it, there's..." I reply quickly, "something about her."

"And you got that, from a hello." She cracked up laughing.

"Have you ever heard me babble like this?"

"You sound like a teenager, when..." she said, "he sees his first tit."

"I'm finally sharing with you, and..." I joked, "you're making fun of me."

Christie pulled up to the valet, and handed him her keys.

"Listen, I'm not making fun of you, I've never seen you like this, you..." she said in her serious voice, "don't know how happy I am for you. Now let's go celebrate your birthday."

I let her have the last word, as we walk into the crowded club. That's when I saw the man-bun, and knew the prick would find a way to mess with me.

Tony or as he likes to be called 'Big Tony' is the bouncer, and acts like a tough guy, but I see right through him, he's just a fat boy. He's six foot, five inches tall, probably weighing 260 lbs, but like I said, he's fat.

I don't know why he doesn't like me, and I really don't give a shit. He gives me a hard time, every time he sees me. One night he wouldn't let me in, because I was wearing a hat. When Mary found out, she let me in anyways, which pissed him off.

"Hey girl..." Tony smiled at Christie, before asking me, "got your ID?"

I tried looking in his eyes, but that stupid man-bun caught my attention, making me chuckle. I reached into my pocket, and hand him my license.

"Just doing my job, if..." he said, as I watch three people walk into the club, without showing their ID, "you have a problem, then do something about it."

If he was trying to intimidate me, he was wasting his time. The only thing I can credit my parents for is, I have no fear of anyone (other than them).

"I promise you, you..." I said to him, "really don't want my attention."

I'm the most laid back guy you'll ever meet, until you piss me off. I have a temper, with a short fuse. I'll let you talk all you want to me, but if you cross that line, I'll snap, and break your jaw.

"Happy birthday..." Mary said interrupting Tony, to give me a hug, before telling him, "give him his license."

I held my hand out for him, instead of giving it to me, he laid it in the lectern.

"Fuckin' asshole." I said as I pick it up, and walk by him.

Club Eden was packed as usual, bumping loud music, girls dancing with girls, guys with guys. Groups of people standing around talking with each other, having the time of their lives.

Our table is in the VIP area on the second level, some of Christie's friends were already there. They all came over, giving me hugs, and kisses, to tell me happy birthday.

I've always hated my birthday, I don't like being the center of attention. I'd rather be at home, smoking weed, and watching Dexter on Netflix.

After Linda came over to say happy birthday, I started thinking: I wonder if my parents remembered my birthday? I'm not sure if they ever celebrated this day. Oh well, I don't know when they were born either, so I guess we're even.

I looked around the club, and played my own version of 'Where's Waldo?', only mine was 'Where's the Trans?'. I seen a lot of hot girls, but only one stuck out. She was my height, with broad shoulders, who was grinding against some little, skinny guy. It looked kind of comical, but they were enjoying themselves, so who am I to judge?

"Jay went out on his birthday? Hell..." a familiar voice said, "must've frozen over."

I turn around to see my ex girlfriend Renee, who's a waitress at the club. She looks great in her tight dress, that shows off her nice ass. We had a good time, and great sex when we were together, I just couldn't give her what she wanted...love. I liked her a lot, I'm just not capable of love, at least that's what I convinced myself of.

"I wasn't given a choice, I was kidnapped." I laugh, as I give her a hug.

Renee handed me a coke, that I didn't order, she knows I don't drink alcohol. She took everyone's order, and left, Christie walked down the stairs with her, they looked like they were talking about something.

Christie went over to the entrance of the club, she was talking to some girl. That might be the new 'prospect' she told me about yesterday. I could only see the back of the girl, but her ass, and legs looked incredible in the red slip dress, and high heels.

Just as the mystery girl turned around, fat Tony stepped in front of her, blocking my view. He started talking to her, and judging his body language, he has a huge crush on her.

Looks like Christie has some competition, but my money's on my best friend. Tony extended his arms to hug the mystery girl, and she reluctantly hugged him back. Oh yeah, Christie will be between her legs tonight.

Soon as Tony got his fat ass out of the way, I can finally see the girl, as they headed up the stairs to the vip area, and my jaw hit the floor. This dark haired beauty, was the vet from the shelter!

Now that I seen her without the scrubs, and a little make-up on, she was absolutely stunning. If I had to guess, she has c-cup breasts, smooth natural tanned legs. I watched every move she made, I was in a trance, as she walked arm in arm with Christie.

As they came up the stairs, Christie looked at me, and smiled. I quickly grabbed my coke, to cure my sudden dry mouth. I've never been this nervous in my life, my heart started racing, as the butterflies returned in my stomach. There's something about this girl, that has my mind all twisted.

"Jay, this is Sheri, Sheri..." Christie said, "this is my brother Jay."

"Nice to formally meet you, I've..." Sheri said giving me a hug, it took all my strength to stay standing, as I inhaled her Jasmine scented perfume, "heard a lot about you, and happy birthday."

I took a deep breath, before talking. I needed to make up for the babbling moment I had earlier. I needed to be confident, I can do this, I tell myself.

"Yeah...uh...n-n-n-nice..." I stutter again, before make an ass out of myself, "do you come often?"

What the Hell is wrong wrong with me? I asked myself. I've seen Sheri twice, and each time she's turned me into a babbling idiot. There's something special about this girl, and she's with my best friend.

"What the fuck, you..." Christie cracked up laughing, "weren't kidding!"

I started blushing, as my body temperature began to rise.

"Wow, did you just ask me, if..." Sheri laughed, "I come often."

Without thinking I pull out my vape pen, and started inhaling like I was Snoop Dogg. I needed to relax, and try to sound halfway intelligent right now. This stuttering has to stop.

"You can't smoke in here." Christie told me.

"Don't worry about it, nobody..." Sheri said, "will say anything."

"So Sheri, do..." Christie asked mischievously, "you cum often?"

"Yeah, can...," I asked with no problems, thanks to the weed, "we forget I said that?"

"Oh no way mister, I'll never forget that, and to answer your question, maybe..." Sheri said to me, "you'll find out later."

My cock twitched in my jeans, this girl wasn't just hot, but had a quick wit, with a great personality. Sheri is my dream girl, and she's sleeping with my best friend. Then again, she did say that 'maybe you'll find out later'. I'm completely confused now, was she a lesbian or bi? If she's bi, it wouldn't bother me, Renee is bisexual.

It doesn't matter though, if Christie is interested in her, I wouldn't try to hit on her. I couldn't do that to her, like she wouldn't do it to me.

"Here's your shots, and..." Renee said, "another coke for the birthday boy."

"You don't drink?" Sheri asked me.

"Never had a drop."

It's not like I treat my body like a temple or some religious reasons why I don't drink. It's because I come from a long line of alcoholics, and I didn't want to carry on the family line of drunks. As much as I idolize my grandpa, he was an alcoholic, who died from cirrhosis of the liver.

"Jay's our virgin." Christie joked.

"Then who's big cock, used..." Renee laughed, as she patted my shoulder, "to make me scream?"

"Can we please..." I begin to say, as my face turns pink.

"How big?" Sheri asked, cutting me off.

They all looked at Renee, who used her hands to show them the size of my cock. I really wanted to dig a hole, to bury myself right now.

"Seriously?" Sheri asked.

"She ain't lying, if I weren't a carpet muncher, I'd..." Christie said, "ride it every night."

"I don't drink, just smoke weed." I said to Sheri, hoping the change the subject.

"Can I have some?" Sheri asked.

"Of course." I said, starting to get my confidence back again.

"I have to warn you though, weed..." she said, as she took a hit, "makes me very horny."

"Looks like, you..." I laugh to Christie, "might get lucky tonight."

They looked at each other, as they both started laughing hard, I noticed Renee, and the other girls were laughing too.

"As hot as she is, I'm..." Sheri said to me, "only into dicks."

"Believe me, I tried hard to get her into my bed, but..." Christie said, "I struck out, we became good friends instead."

Right now I'm grateful I didn't wear sweats, my dick sprung to life. Things were looking up right now, Sheri wasn't into Christie. That means, IF I can stop myself from becoming a stuttering moron, I might have a chance with Sheri.

"I thought you two were..." I told Christie.

"No you fool, when you told me where you were volunteering, and how you kept going on, and on about her, I..." Christie said, "knew I had to introduce you two."

"You talked about me?" Sheri asked with her pretty smile, I looked into her eyes, and my heart melted.

"Once or twice." I lie.

"I recognized you at the shelter, so..." Sheri said, "when she called me tonight, I wanted to meet you, see if you were everything she told me about."

"How'd you know, what..." I asked, "I looked like?"

"After I turned her down, she..." Sheri laughed, "started to play matchmaker, showing me pictures of you."

"I wish she would've succeeded sooner." I said honestly.

"I wasn't ready then, but now? And I don't mean to scare you, but..." she said, looking me in the eyes, "there's something going on here, that I've never experienced before."

I let out a sigh of relief, I've been feeling the same thing all day. I just didn't have the balls, to say it out loud.

"Thank God, I've..." I laughed, "never stuttered like that."

"It was adorable though, I'm not gonna lie, I..." she teased, as she touched my leg, "got so turned on at work, I had to go relieve myself."

I'm marrying this girl, I think to myself.

"Seriously?"

"I never lie, thankfully..." she giggled, "my car has very dark tint."

I wondered if that was her white Mercedes at the shelter. If it was, it fit her perfectly, a classy car, for a classy lady.

"I should be motherfucking Cupid!" Christie said, as she took a hit off the pen.

"Yeah yeah, just don't let Tony see, I..." I said, pulling her arm down, "don't wanna deal with that clown anymore."

"You don't like Tony?" Sheri asked me.

"I don't give two shits about him, he's..." I said, "the one who has a problem."

"He can be an asshole at times." Sheri said.

The two of us sat there, and talked with each other, ignoring everyone else. Sheri told me, how she moved here from Miami a few months ago, after a nasty breakup with a boyfriend. She needed a change in her life, so she came up here to live with her uncle. Her family is originally from Puerto Rico, hence the natural olive skin.

Conversation with Sheri was so easy, usually I'm horrible at small talk. Somehow with her, I felt so calm, and relaxed, and it wasn't from the weed.

"I'm going to the bathroom, wanna come?" Christie asked her.

"Not really, but..." Sheri said, "I will."

"Don't worry, I'll...l Christie laughed at me, "bring her back."

I watched as they both walked away. I was hypnotized by Sheri's swaying ass.

"She's so pretty, and the sweetest girl I've ever met, so..." Renee said, giving me another coke, "whatever happens between you two, you better not hurt her."

"I have no intention to, I'm..." I tell her the truth, "crazy about her."

I have no worries about Renee being jealous. Even though we broke up, we still get along well, and hang out all the time.

"I'm warning you, me..." she smiled, "and Christie will beat your ass!"

"Now I'm scared." I laughed, they have to know, I wouldn't ever hurt a girl, they're just looking out for their friend.

Tony walked past our table, and gave me a dirty look. I stare right back at him, and give him the finger.

"This fat bastard though, is..." I said to Renee, "really testing my patience."

"He still hates you?" She asked.

"Yeah, and I have no idea why." I laughed.

"That might be my fault, before..." Renee said, "we became exclusive, I went on one date with him, and he blamed you, for me, and him not working out."

I started laughing hard, at least I knew what his problem is with me. He's not only a fake tough guy, but he's also a jealous bitch.

"At least I know now." I said.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"Don't be, I'm..." I said, "not worried about him at all."

Renee knows how I am, Tony already pissed me off, so he's permanently on my shit list.

"What'd you think of Sheri...?" A beaming Christie asked, as she came back to the table, she must've saw my face, because she told me, "she's calling her uncle."

"She's ok..." I joked, which caused her to punch my arm, "fine, fine, I think I'm in love with her...am I insane?"

"No you're not, my parents met like this, and..." Christie reminded me, "they've been together for 35 years."

I remembered her dad told me, he met his wife on a blind date, and haven't been separated since that night. I thought it was a nice story, but a little unrealistic. Then again, what the hell do I know? Look at my parents, I have no idea how they met or if they love each other. So I have no idea what love feels like, the only thing I know is, I like the feeling Sheri is giving me. It's like she's climbing over my walls.

"Why didn't you introduce us or at least tell me about her?" I asked.

"I did, but..." she laughed, "like a typical guy you didn't listen."

"What? What'd you say?" I joked, which brought another punch.

"I love seeing you like this, but..." she said, "the timing was never right."

I knew what she meant, I broke up with Renee, and needed to do my own thing for awhile. Plus Sheri said she wasn't ready to date, after her break up.

"Hope she feels the same way." I said more to myself.

"My God you suck, the..." Christie said, "entire time you guys were talking, she kept touching you."

Christie's right on both accounts. While I'm able to see through Tony's fake alpha persona, I have no idea what women are thinking of or if they're interested in me. Sheri was touching my arm or leg when we talked, so maybe that's a good sign.

"Sorry about that, what'd I miss?" Sheri asked, sitting down next to me, and held my hand, which sent electric shocks throughout my body.

"That I suck." I said.

"I hope so." Sheri said, which made both girls crack up.

I didn't understand the joke at all, but they thought it was the funniest thing they've ever heard.

"What the Hell's so funny?" I asked.

"It's nothing, come..." Sheri said, standing up, and pulled on my arm, "dance with."

Me dance? I've never even danced when I'm home alone by myself, let alone in front of people. Then I looked in her eyes, and rose to my feet. In such a short period of time, she's climbed over my walls, and pulled me out of my comfort zone. Normally dancing would make me nervous, but Sheri makes me feel...safe.

"Fuck it, I'm...," I said looking at Christie, "gonna dance!"

"Told you he would." Christie said to Sheri, as we walked away.

Sheri held onto my arm, as we went down the stairs, to the dance floor. I noticed how every guy, and girl couldn't take their eyes off of her. I couldn't blame them, she is so gorgeous, with a bubbly personality.

"What did she mean?" I asked, when we reached the dance floor.

Sheri spun around, so she was facing me, as she put her arms around my neck. Hopefully she doesn't feel my hard on, as she gets closer to me.

"She said, if I wanted to see if you were into me, I should ask you to dance, if..." she said, "you said yes, it means you're madly in love with me."

Sheri giggled as she got closer to me, her lips were inches from mine.

"Christie's always right." I laugh, as I lean in closer.

"So's Renee, you're..." she said with a sexy smile on her face, "huge!"

I guess she can feel my hard cock pressed against her stomach. I run my hands down her back, and didn't feel any bra. I reach the top of her ass, as I feel the tiny panties, through her silky dress. It just feels erotic to me.

"Thank god, I'm..." I said, holding onto her hips, "not wearing sweats."

We move around in a little circle, I couldn't tell you, if it was a fast or slow music playing over the speakers. It's like we were alone on the dance floor, as the rest of the world faded away.