How I Met Sheri Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was that, and so much more, he..." Sheri said, on the verge of tears, "made me cum hands free, neither of us touched my penis, I've never felt more like a girl."

"Oh sweetie, I'm..." Christie said, with tears in her eyes, as they hugged each other, "so happy for you."

They sat there holding each other for awhile. This was a girly moment, so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Renee was right, he..." Sheri laughed, "knows how to fuck!"

"That's my bro..." Christie said, slapping my knee, before asking Sherri, "did he suck your little cock?"

"Like a champ, and by the way, it's..." Sheri said, pointing to her crotch, that was covered by a sheet, "not so little."

"Bullshit, look at your tiny feet." Christie said.

"Urban myth." Sheri teased.

"You've never seen it?" I asked.

"I've only seen her in her panties, I..." she said, "didn't see any bulge."

"You had your chance, I've..." Sheri said, "told you I'm attracted to women too."

Sheri told me, how she's never been with a woman, but always felt attracted to them. According to them, Sheri would've slept with Christie, but it was Christie who chickened out, because Sheri has a dick, so basically the opposite what they told me last night.

As we were talking, I could tell Christie wanted to see Sheri naked. Sheri lowered the sheet to her waist, and looked at Christie.

"Ask me." Sheri said to her, who couldn't take her eyes off the sheet.

"Can I see your little dick?" Christie asked.

Instead of lowering her side of the sheet, Sheri showed her my limp dick. Picking it up in her hand.

"This is a dick or cock, see how veiny it is, now..." Sheri said, slowly exposing herself, "now look at mine, see how pretty it is, and not so little?"

Christie was mesmerized, when she saw Sheri completely naked. Even though her penis was soft, it was still five inches.

Sheri explained to us, that to her the words 'cock' and 'dick' is manly. So she prefers her's to called 'penis' or 'big clit'.

"Holy shit you're gorgeous, no..." Christie laughed, "wonder guys want you to fuck them."

"Those days are over, Papi's..." she said, "definitely a top!"

"I heard he passed the finger test, I..." Christie said, "would've paid to see that."

"His ass is so strong, he..." Sheri said, "almost broke my finger."

"You scared the shit out of me..." I said, before asking Christie, "how'd you know I wouldn't freak out?"

Christie started laughing, and I had a bad feeling, she was about to embarrass me. It's like her past-time, to make my face turn pink.

"No matter what, I knew you'd have an open mind, and would fall for her, BUT..." she told me, with her evil smile, "the other day I left for work, I forgot my key card, so I had to come back home, and I saw you jerking off to trans porn."

"You perv, did..." Sheri laughed, as my face blushed, "you always watch girls like me?"

"Never I..." I told them how I saw that 1-900~shemale ad, and I got curious.

"Who did you watch?" Sheri asked.

"Jessy Dubai at first, but she topped to much, then..." I said, "I found Domino Presley."

"She is so pretty, why..." Sheri asked Christie, "didn't you tell me he was into trans?"

"Then he or you wouldn't know, if..." she explained to us, "he liked you for YOU or 'cause of some fantasy he had."

I went to say something, but I realized she was right.

"Damn, Christie's always right." Sheri said to me.

"Don't feed her ego." I joked.

"I was so nervous coming to the club, until I met him, and..." Sheri said, "he made me feel so safe."

"He has a rough exterior, but..." Christie added, "he's really a softy."

"I'm taking a shower." I said, as I get up from the bed.

"He doesn't like when I say nice things about him, he's..." Christie laughed, "got a few issues."

It's not that I don't like it, it's that it makes me uncomfortable. I know Christie loves, and would do anything for me. But I don't know if people are being sincere or just being polite. Yes, my parents fucked my mind up.

"I have a feeling, he'll..." I heard Sheri say, as I was leaving the bedroom, "be coming out of his shell."

To be continued...