How I Met Sheri Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you were, we'd be fucking right now, I..." Sheri admitted, "have a thing for guys in sweats."

"You met the right guy then, that's..." I laugh, "all I wear."

Even though I'm so out of my comfort zone, I feel like I've been reborn or something. I have my confidence back, and I haven't stuttered for awhile.

"With an ass like yours, I'm..." she said, giving me a little peck on the lips, "getting horny thinking about it."

"So you were, checking..." I laugh, "my ass at the shelter."

"Yeah, you busted me, you made me wet then, and..." she said, "I'm soaked right now!"

I looked at her, and she can see, that I didn't believe her. Sheri looked around to see if anyone was watching, she discreetly moved her hand under her short dress, before bringing them up to my face. I can see her fingers glistening in the club lights. I instantly opened my mouth, as she let me clean her fingers.

All I could do was smile at that first taste, I was already addicted to her flavor. Sheri was a little tangy, and very sweet. Even though I can't describe it more vividly, I knew I wanted more.

"Damn you're delicious." I tell her.

"Wait until you taste my cum, you'll..." she said in a silly voice, "love me long time!"

"Are you always like this?"

"No NEVER! I don't know what's happening to me, it's..." she said, as we continue to dance to our own beat, "like you've awaken something in me."

This is the moment, I think to myself. I lean in, to give her a kiss, as soon as our lips touched, she opened her mouth, inviting my tongue in.

This kiss was like nothing I've never experienced before. It was filled with passion, and love. It could've lasted forever, but someone bumped into us, snapping us back to reality.

"WOW!" we both say, as we break the kiss.

"I gotta sit down, that..." Sheri said to me, as we walk back to the table, "was an unbe-fucking-lievable kiss!"

I couldn't speak, even though I agreed with her, I never had a kiss like that either. If I thought I was dreaming when I left my lawyers office, right now I feel like I'm walking on the clouds.

"That could be the hottest kiss, I've..." a drunk Christie said, "ever seen."

"I warned him, he..." Renee said, "better not hurt her."

"He won't, I..." Sheri said, as she sat on my lap, "can tell he's a teddy bear."

I didn't understand all the talk about me hurting Sheri. They both know I'm not an open book, but I've never hurt any girl in my life, I'm friendly with most of my exes.

"I wouldn't offff..." Christie tried to say, but slurred her words.

"She drive?" Renee asked.

"Yeah she did, are..." I asked Sheri, "you ok to drive?"

"Nope, I've been drinking, and..." she laughed, taking a hit off the pen, "smoking weed."

"I drove with Renee, I'll drive her car to you're house, after..." Mary said, as she hugged Christie from behind, "we get off, if that's ok."

"Hell yeah, bring Renee over, and..." Christie happily said, "we'll have a little fun together."

There was no doubt about it, Christie was definitely wasted. Whenever she's drunk, she always wants to have a threesome, and usually succeeds, Christie inviting Renee is a surprise though, they've never fooled around.

"That might be a little weird." Renee nervously laughed.

"He won't care, he'll..." Christie said, as she seen me rubbing Sheri's ass, "be fucking Ms Puerto Rico."

"If we don't leave soon, he'll..." Sheri said, looking me in the eyes, "be fucking me right here!"

"Ready to go?" I asked, Sheri stood up, handing me her key fob.

By now I'm not high anymore, just feeling relaxed. As soon as I get home though, I'm getting very high, with Sheri. There's nothing better, than getting stoned, and fucking.

Christie handed the valet ticket to Renee, so it looks like she'll be over later. I let the girls walk ahead, so I can watch Sheri's ass sway back, and forth. I was in a day dream, imagining what she looked like naked, when someone bumped into my shoulder, hard enough to spin me around.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I said loudly, as I turn to see who bumped me.

I see fat Tony standing there, with a smirk on his face like he accomplished something. He just lit the fuse, my temper is going to explode on him.

"WHAT"RE YOU LOOKIN' AT?" he asked, stepping closer to me.

He stood an arms lengths away from me. Tony has at least five inches, and 50 lbs on me. I have the rage, athleticism, and quickness on him, add to that, 10 years of boxing lessons. I like my odds, of beating the shit out of him.

"At a fat bitch!" I said, as we stare at each other.

Tony jumped at me, trying to get me to flinch, but I don't move a muscle. I just stand there, with a smile on my face, he already lost, and he knows it.

"Was that supposed to scare me? Look in my eyes, do..." I asked in a calm voice, "you see ANY fuckin' fear?"

He studied my face, looking deep into my eyes, seeing the same thing I've seen for the last 25 years. Tony is looking at two blue eyes, as cold as ice, who would feel no remorse when he's laying on the ground in pain. I know he saw it to, because he took a step back.

"You're crazy!" Tony said to me.

"Yeah, you're right, you know what else...?" I said, doing my best to imitate the tone of Tupac used in the movie Juice, "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

As an isolated teenager, I probably watched that movie 50 times. I really related to Bishop, and how angry he was.

"Get the hell outta here." Mary said to Tony, as she, and another bouncer stepped between us.

"FUCKIN' PSYCHO!" he yelled at me, as he walked away.

Based on my parents, and what they did to me, Tony might be right. It's a miracle I'm not a serial killer or a drug addict. It's probably another reason I stay away from psychiatrists.

"KEEP TALKING, I'LL... I yell back, "PUT YOUR FAT ASS ON A LIQUID DIET!"

I turn to walk out of the club, and into the cool air. As quick as my temper appears, it disappears just as fast. While I will hold a grudge against someone like Tony for years, I never let it effect other people. Even when I was younger, and would get into a fight, 10 seconds later, I'm back to normal, and you couldn't tell that I just had a physical altercation.

"What the hell, was..." Sheri laughed, as she held onto my arm, walking to her car, "that about?"

We didn't have far to walk, Sheri's car was parked in the owners spot. It was the white Mercedes I saw at the shelter today, my dream car, only I'd prefer black.

"This is your car, and...," I asked, admiring the vehicle, "club?"

"The car's mine, my uncle owns the club, now..." she asked again, "why does Tony have a problem with you?"

"Apparently he had a crush on Renee, before..." I said, "I started dating her."

A drunk Christie almost fell over from laughing so hard. Sheri laughed too, guess this was another joke that was over my head.

"He's REALLY gonna hate you now." Christie laughed.

"I hope you piss your pants..." I said to Christie, before asking, "why?"

"Because, I..." Sheri said, I can see she was nervous, "hooked up with him."

"The fat bastards, is..." I joked, "gonna kill me."

"You're not jealous or upset?" Sheri asked.

"Not really, we all have a past." I said truthfully.

The only time in my life, that I've really been jealous, is when I was a kid. I used to see my classmates who had good parents, who'd show up at school plays, and all that shit. While I sat there alone, because my parents were either to busy or just didn't care.

"You're serious, aren't you. Damn that's hot as fuck, most..." Sheri said, "guys wouldn't that be secure, they'd freak out, but you're just...different."

"Told you he was." Christie said from the backseat.

"Besides Renee is, much..." I laugh, "hotter than Big Tony."

"More like tiny Tony." Sheri said, taking a hit off the pen.

"I KNEW IT!" Christie screamed from the backseat.

"I fucked a guy, with..." Sheri laughed, shaking her head, "a man-bun."

"Did he let his hair down, when..." Christie asked, "you fucked his..."

"So you like that car?" Sheri asked me, cutting Christie off.

"It's my dream car, I'm..." I told her, feeling the soft leather, "thinking of getting one."

Sheri didn't say anything, so I looked over at her, and seen she was smiling at me. Thankfully she didn't ask how I could afford it, and I didn't ask her. When the times right, I'll tell her the truth.

"Are you friends with all your exes?" Sheri asked.

"I don't have any friends, besides..." I said, "the drunk fool behind me, but Renee, and I ended on good terms."

"Only one friend?" Sheri asked in disbelief.

"I have trust issues."

"No guy friends?" She asked.

I never thought of it before, I've always been closer to girls, than with guys. That seems kind of odd, now that it's been brought to my attention.

"I have teammates I like, but..." I tell her, "I don't hang out with them away from the rink."

This is all strange to me, to admit this to another person. Normally I wouldn't answer these questions, but Sheri makes me feel safe, like she won't judge me.

"I don't know much about hockey, but..." Sheri said, "she showed me videos of you, you're really..."

"It's a nice night out." I interrupt her, changing the subject.

"Wow, you're humble too, most..." she said, "guys would brag, trying to impress me."

While I still play in an elite adult league with former semi-pro, and minor league players. I've never brag, boasted or even talk about playing in the NHL. Bedside my teammates, only Christie knows about it, unless you Google my name, that's the only way you'll find out.

"I'm not like most guys."

"And I'm not like most girls..." Sheri said, which brought a chuckle from Christie, "quiet back there!"

"How about you, still..." I asked, ignoring another of their inside jokes, "friends with your exes?"

"There's only one ex, and no." She said.

"SERIOUSLY?" I asked in shock.

Sheri is drop dead gorgeous, with an amazing personality. How she can only have one ex, is insane to me.

"I am, let's just say, I'm..." she chose her words carefully, "very cautious with who I date."

I understood that, I've been thinking the same thing, since I learned about my trust fund. I have the same thought running through my head; how do I know, that a girl likes me for me, and not because of my bank account? Judging by the car that Sheri drives, I don't think I'll have to worry about her in that way, actually I KNOW I don't have to worry about that. I don't know what it is, but I just met her, and I can tell that she is trustworthy.

"Was man-bun dating material?" I joked.

"Hell no! He was just a one night stand, I told you, weed..." Sheri said, as she took another hit, "makes me horny!"

Yes, I am marrying this girl, I said to myself. I can't explain it, I just feel drawn to Sheri, it's like we've known each other for years, and she smokes as much as I do.

"Fucking slut!" Christie said, as I pulled into the driveway.

"Says the girl, who..." Sheri laughed, as we walk into the house, "ate Mary's pussy in the bathroom tonight!"

That didn't shock me in the slightest. It's well known, that Christie's a pussy hound. I've heard a story, that there was a bachelorette party at the club, when the bride to be, and maid of honor, ended up licking Christie's pussy under the table. I believed it, because I made all three of them breakfast the next morning. I'm not sure if the wedding ever happened or not.

Christie flopped onto the couch, as I went into the kitchen to make her some waffles. It's her favorite meal, when she's white girl wasted.

"You're a complex guy, you..." Sheri said, as she came into the kitchen, so we can pass the pen between us, "stutter when you met me, yet you're very confident, you're so chill, but quickly flipped the script on Tony, scaring the shit out of him. You say you have no friends, but here you are, taking care of Christie."

"I'm not complex, I'm..." I said, "just fucked up in the head."

"I don't believe that at all, the..." she said, putting her arms around me, "way she talks about you, you're the greatest guy in the world."

"I pay her to say those things." I joked, but I can feel my cheeks turning pink.

"I love seeing you blush, but it wasn't just her, Mary, Renee, Linda, they..." she said, "had nothing but good things to say about you, and the way Renee talks about your cock..."

Sheri didn't finish her sentence, she just giggled, and took a hit off the pen. I finished making them waffles, before I go to take a quick shower. I gave serious consideration to jerking off, so I won't have an embarrassing 'one pump, and I'm done' situation with Sheri, but I didn't. When I walked out of the bathroom, I heard Christie saying.

"...trust me, it'll be fine."

"I know 'Christie's always right'..." Sheri laughed, when she saw me walk into the living room, "HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE LIKE TREE TRUNKS!"

I'm only wearing a pair of black boxer briefs, I knew she was talking about how thick my legs are. You don't skate every other day, and not develop huge thighs.

"It's a hockey body, turn..." Christie said to me, "around so she can see your ass."

"Fuck you, go to bed." I laugh.

"PLEASE, I..." Christie pleaded, "never ask you to do anything."

"Only to shut your drunk ass up." I said, as I turn around to show them my ass.

"Damn, I'm a BIG hockey fan now!" Sheri laughed, as she stood up, and rubbed my ass, before lightly touching the scars on my back.

"Car accident." I lied, it's what I tell everyone, when they see my scars, that were clearly made from a belt.

Sheri stood in front of me, looking in my eyes, I think she knew I was lying. She read the tattoos across my chest, and abs.

"I do like a challenge, I'm..." Sheri said confidently, looking me in the eyes, as she touched each tattoo, "gonna prove each of these wrong."

Until today, I didn't think that was possible, but If anyone can, it'll be Sheri. With that she turned, to walk toward the bathroom. I stood there, amazed about her whole presence.

"I'll leave it on my bed..." Christie said to her, as the door shut, "she's so fucking hot."

"Fuck yes, I'm..." I said nodding my head, "glad you finally introduced us."

"She's a very special girl, who..." Christie said, "deserves a good guy."

"You got more faith in me, than..." I said, passing her the pen, "I do."

"Hate when you say that shit, you're..." she said, "a better person than you think."

"Did you know about Renee, and Tony?" I asked, changing the topic. I do that all the time, especially when I'm getting a compliment, in my messed up brain, I don't feel like I deserve any praise, thanks mom, and dad.

"Yeah, he's been talking shit for months, how..." she said, "he's gonna kick your ass."

"He said that the YOU?"

"Fuck no, he knows, I'd...she laughed, "kick him in the balls."

I have no doubt about that. Christie won't let anyone say anything bad about me, she's been protecting me since the day we met, and I would give my life for her.

"Jeff told me." She said.

That was the name of the bouncer, who got Tony out of my face earlier. I couldn't remember his name, even though I've talked to him a few times.

"Sheri could talk to her uncle, to..." Christie rambled on, she gets talkative when she's drunk, "get him fired if you want."

I didn't even entertain that thought, if he got fired, I'd probably never see him again, and that's not what I wanted. I want to see how far he wants to push me, if it ends in a fight, that'll be fine by me.

"What's her uncle like?"

Christie started laughing, as I heard the shower turn off in the bathroom.

"The biggest pervert I've ever met, and..." she said, "very protective of her."

Parents either loved me like Christie's parents do or the men don't trust me, because I don't talk about my life. It's doomed many relationships in the past. Most of the moms, sisters, aunts, and grandmas love me, the dads, don't roll out the welcome mat.

"How much should I tell her?"

Christie looked at me, she seen how worried I was. She knows this weighs on my mind all the time, and stresses me out.

"When you're ready, be honest with her, I give you MY word, you..." she said, "won't scare her off, she has a heart of gold."

I trust Christie's judgement, she wouldn't steer me wrong. It still won't be easy, it took me 18 years to tell one person.

"And I'll tell you this, you..." she continued, "don't have to worry that she's after your money."

I figured as much, there's isn't to many 25 year old vets, who donates their salary, who can afford a $100,000 car.

Christie gave me a kiss on the cheek, before going into her bedroom, I'm sure get Sheri something to sleep in. I went into the kitchen to get some water, and take a few more hits.

About ten minutes later, Christie came out, looking a little flushed.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just seen in her in her panties, and..." she laughed, shaking her head, "that girl is fuckin' stunning!"

If Sheri had this effect on Christie, then I'm in big trouble. I'm regretting that I didn't jerk off in the shower. The anticipation is killing me, but I like building it up in my mind. It makes everything better, when it does happen.

"Still don't know, why..." I said, "you didn't hook up with her."

"I'm asking myself the same thing, I'll tell you everything tomorrow, now..." she said, pushing me down the hall, "go fuck the hottie!"

Who am I to deny a demand, from my best friend? I knock on the door, and stand there like a moron.

"Why are you knocking. It's your room, now..." Sheri laughed, "get your ass in here!"

"Old habits..." I began to say, as I walked in, and seen her on my bed, turning my mind to mush, "f-f-f-fuck m-m-m-me."

"Back to stuttering, so..." she giggled, "you like what you see?"

What I saw was unbelievable. Sheri was laying on her back, with her elbows bent holding herself up, so she can look at me. She had on a white see through baby doll, I see her hard dark nipples through the thin fabric. My eyes traveled south, as I noticed her belly ring, and toned stomach. As she slowly spread her legs, my eyes popped out of my skull. A pair of white panties, trying to contain a hard dripping penis.

I never would've imagined Sheri was a trans girl. Everything about her exudes femininity, her voice, little giggles, all sounds like a girl. Even her delicate hands, and tiny feet, it was a total mind fuck.

"Holy shit." I said, still not believing what I'm seeing.

"Are you upset?" She asked cautiously.

"No, I mean, I'm shocked, but..." I try to reassure her, but instead I babble, "I didn't expect...a...well...the...?"

"Penis?" She laughed

"Well...yeah." I said, I was afraid that I might say the wrong words, and offend her, which is the last thing I would want.

"See how wet you've made me?" She smiled.

I look at her panties, and see how wet they were. Sheri ran a finger over the silky material, I see a string of pre-cum sticking to her fingers. She slowly brought her fingers to her mouth, and licked them clean.

"Remember how I taste?" She asked.

"For the rest of my life." I said honestly.

"Normally I don't tell guys this was, but..." she said, "Christie said I'd be safe with you."

"Christie's always right." I said.

She has been telling me that since we were 10 years old, and most of the time she's right. I am far to stubborn to tell her that to her face tough, if I did say it, she would hold it over my head forever.

"YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!" Christie yelled from the living room. I can't wait until we move into the new house, this place the rooms are to close together.

"SHUT UP BUTCH!" Sheri shouted back.

She got off the bed, to walk over to me, as she rubbed the front of my boxers, feeling my dick harden under her touch.

"Happy birthday." Sheri said seductively.