How I Met Sheri Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri turned me around, to back me onto the bed, as she pulled my dick out of my boxers, and began stroking me. I noticed she didn't close the door, but when I went to say something, she wrapped her lips around the head of my dick.

"OH SHIT..." I groan, as I drop my head on a pillow.

Sheri took me out of her mouth, but kept stroking me. She looked up at me, giving me a big smile.

"I can't get my hand, around..." she said, "your cock."

Renee had the same problem, not only am I a solid nine inches, I'm very thick. I didn't know how to respond to her, so I shrugged my shoulders.

Sheri gave the crown of my throbbing dick a kiss, before licking all over the tip. She sucked it back into her warm mouth. I felt her tongue swirling around, as she took me further into her mouth, creating a vacuum.

She let go of my shaft, placing her hands on either side of my waist, looking me in the eyes. Very slowly, she lowered her mouth down my shaft, until I was all the way down her throat. I've never been with a girl, who was able to deep throat me, and I loved the feeling. She repeated this multiple times.

"AHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" I shout, I thought I was about to cum, but Sheri backed off just in time.

Sheri used one of her hands to play with my balls. She started sucking on the head again, as I felt something poking at my asshole, I squeezed my cheeks together as tight as I could.

"I'm sorry, as crazy as I am about you, I'll..." I said to her, "NEVER have anything in my ass."

I was worried about her reaction, but I meant what I said. That's something I've never been interested in, and never will be. I know some people will say, 'you don't know what you're missing', well I don't give a shit. It's just not for me.

I looked down at her, as she smiled around my dick. By the look in her eyes, she was happy with my response.

"TOLD YOU!" we heard Christie shout, causing us both to laugh, as we see the open door.

"Come here." I said to Sheri, she let go of my dick, to crawl up my body, smiling the entire time.

We kiss passionately, as my hands roam her back, and firm ass. As my hands squeeze her panty clad butt, I feel her hard penis, dripping her juices on my abs.

I roll her over, so she's on her back, Sheri took off the baby doll, leaving only her panties on. I look down at her incredible feminine body, with a large dick, sticking out of the top her her panties, it was surreal looking.

I ignore her appendage for now, so I can play with her tits. Sheri held the back of my head, as I suck, on her nipple, and tweak the other. With each nibble, her moaning gets louder. I peek down, to see clear liquid pouring out of her penis.

Reaching down, I stick my hand in the pool of clear liquid, that gathered on her flat stomach, and smear it all over her belly, and tits. Giving her dark skin, a sexy, shiny look in the dim light.

"I get VERY wet, it's..." she says quietly, "kinda embarrassing."

"Don't be, I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, plus..." I smile to her, "you taste delicious."

I slid down her body, until my face was inches away from her dick. I kiss her inner thighs, causing little goosebumps to explode all over her body.

I pulled off her panties, as her hard penis slaps against her stomach, splashing in her pre-cum. I study her dick, and notice how girly it is, she has a tiny landing strip, leading to an seven inch penis, with no visible veins. It was so pretty, and a part of her.

"You don't have to, I..." Sheri whispered, "understand."

"Do what...?" I asked rhetorically, as I lick the head of her penis, "do you want me to?"

I look up at her, as she slowly nods her head, while biting her bottom lip. This girl is so god damn beautiful, I think to myself.

I know I should be scared, that I'm crossing some kind of barrier. Will this make me gay? I really don't care, if it makes me gay, then I'm gay. I see Sheri as a beautiful woman, who happens to have a larger cock than most men.

I stick out my tongue, to lick her again. I take a deep breath, as I put my lips around her, and take her into my mouth. I feel the pulse on my tongue, which only encourages me. I try to deep throat her, but I gag, so I back off.

"You gotta relax your throat, it takes practice, but..." she said, "keep doing what you're doing, it feels incredible."

It was my turn to smile around a dick. I take my finger, and gently poke her asshole. Unlike me, she spread her legs wide, giving me full access.

My finger moved in slowly, as my mouth worked her dick. I remembered health class in high school, and curled my finger, looking for her prostate. I knew I found it, when her whole body shook.

"HOLY FUCK, PLEASE..." she yelled, as my finger tapped her spot, "DON'T...YOU DARE...,STOP!"

I had no intention of stopping, I took her previous advice, as I try to relax her throat. Inch by inch, she went deeper into my mouth, until my nose hit her pelvis. Somehow I took all seven inches into my throat.

"OHHH SHIT..." she shouted, as she began to buck her hips, basically fucking my face, "SUCK MY PENIS!"

I was in heaven, knowing I was making the goddess squirm on my bed. Tasting her pre-cum, was making me finger her asshole faster, I wanted her to fill my throat with her cum. The way she was panting, and moaning, I wasn't going to have to wait long.

"AHHH JAY...KEEP FINGERING...MY...GOD..." she breathed hard, "MY ASS...OHHHH...SHIT...I'M CUMMING!"

Her dick erupted in my mouth, she shot over, and over. I couldn't swallow fast enough, as the semen started to leak out of my mouth. Sheri was shaking, as she was pulling me up to her.

"Kiss me!" She said, her cum all over my lips, and tongue, we passed her juice back, and forth.

We kissed for several minutes, as she came down from her orgasm. I reached over to get the vape pen, and took a hit.

"That was unbelievable, I..." Sheri said, taking a toke, "told you my cum taste good."

Sheri was right, while her pre-cum had a tangy, but sweet taste. Her cum was like the ripest strawberries.

"You ready for some more?" I asked, seeing a big smile on her face.

"Hell yes, fuck me!" She said excitedly.

"Not yet, gotta..." I said, shaking my head at her, "get you hard again."

"It'll take some time, I..." she began to say, until I slide my finger back into her, quickly finding her g-spot, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

I smile as I see her penis spasm. Sheri grabbed her dick, to stroke it, but I stop her, by holding her wrist.

"No touching, that's cheating." I said to her.

"It's how girls like me cum." She said.

I don't know what it is, but when Sheri said that to me, it's like she flipped on my competitive side, and I wanted to give her something special.

"We'll see about that." I said confidently.

"Whoa, what's that look on your face? it's..." Sheri laughed, "like I challenged you or something."

"I guess you did." I said.

"Bring it on!" She laughed.

I really had no plan or any idea what I'm doing, I'm going purely on instinct. I keep massaging her g-spot, as we both watch her dick coming alive. Her prostrate was swollen, and seemed ready. I take my finger out, and kneel between her legs, as she put a pillow under her ass.

I took at her tiny hole, and my big dick. I'm wondering if it'll fit, without hurting her.

"Go slow, I'll be fine, just..." she told me, like she was reading my mind, "trust me."

As she said that, she ran a finger over my 'No Trust' tattoo, and winked at me. I'll be damned, she's going to try to prove each of them wrong, like she said she would. Not only has she climbed my walls, Sheri was going to knock them over.

I scoop up some of her juices, to lube up my painful hard on. I place the head of my cock, against her tight holt, and begin to push into her.

"Oh fuck yes, it's..." she sighed, "so fucking big."

I keep pushing in slowly, until I'm halfway in, her penis is as hard as mine right now. I pause, giving her time to get used to the invasion of her asshole.

I inch further in, until my pelvis hit the back of her thighs. We both smile at each other, as she nods her head at me. I go halfway out, and back in, until we get a good rhythm going.

"You feel so good." I said.

Sheri's so tight, I knew there was no way I was going to last long. I adjust my hips a little, and try to find her g-spot with my cock. When I seen Sheri grab the sheets, as her eyes went wide, I knew I found her magic spot.

"YES PAPI FUCK ME, LIKE..." she said loudly, as she played with her nipples, "THE SLUT I AM!"

"God damn, you're..." I said looking down at her, "so beautiful."

Sheri again tried to grab a hold of her dick, but I stopped her. I can see the frustration on her face, as I pinned her hands above her head.

"Please, I'm so close, just..." she begged, "let me touch myself."

"No, you wanted to get fucked like a little slut, you'll..." I said, "cum like a little slut."

I began to fuck her faster, as she moaned each time my dick brushed against her spot. I was getting closer to cumming, but I was determined to accomplish my goal.

"Call me that again." She said, with lust in her eyes.

"You liked getting fucked like a slut?" I asked, as I cringe to myself, I don't feel good calling her that, but it's turning her on.

"OH FUCK YES PAPI, FUCK..." She said, as her dick flopped back, and forth, "MY TIGHT PUSSY!"

"YOU LIKE MY COCK IN YOU?"

"OH HELL YES!" she shouted, her breathing was coming in shirt gasps.

I felt my balls beginning to tighten, as I was doing everything in my power to hold myself back.

"CUM FOR ME!" I groaned.

"DON'T STOP...HOLY FUCK...YOU..." she said, as she dug her nails in my chest, "FUCK ME SO...,GOOD...YES...YES..YES...OM MY GOD...I'M...CUMMING!!"

We both watched, as a drop of semen appeared at the tip of her penis, when suddenly it erupted, sending cum flying between our bodies. Sheri held on to the base, as her dick shot at least five ropes in the air. Sheri's spasming asshole muscles, sent me over the edge.

As I was about to withdraw out of her, but she locked her ankles behind my back.

"CUM IN ME, BREED ME!" she said, as her sparkling brown eyes, looked into mine.

I didn't understand what she meant, but I gave my queen her wish, and buried my seed deep in her ass. I collapsed in exhaustion on top of her, as my dick slips out of her. Both of us are breathing heavily, as I roll onto my back. Sheri moved to her side, so she can lay her head on my chest, with her arm draped over me.

After we both come down from our highs, I heard a soft sniffle coming from her. I use my hand, to lift her chin, so I can see her face, and notice tears in her eyes. Right away, I'm scared that I hurt her, and my heart drops.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing, everything's perfect." She said.

"Talk to me." I said softly.

There's that beautiful smile again, if we ever get in an argument, all she has to do is look at me, and she'll win. Between that million dollar smile, and those brown eyes, I'm puddy in her hands.

"It's just that, this is the first time, I've..." she said, "truly felt like a girl, when I'm having sex."

I still didn't understand, this is all new to me. I debated if I should ask what she means or let her tell me.

"Why wouldn't you?" I asked carefully, as I brush I stray hair off her angelic face.

Sheri smiled at me, when she heard me question, I knew I made the right decision.

"Every guy I've been with, wanted me to top..." she said.

"Top is?" I asked, feeling like an idiot.

"Fucking their ass." Sheri said bluntly.

"Oh!" I laughed.

"Anyways, they'd want me to fuck them, but..." she said, "I'd have to beg them, to fuck me."

"You don't wanna top...?" I asked, before saying, "I'm sorry for all these questions, I'm trying to get this."

"It's ok, this is foreign territory for you, I..." she explained, "hate to top, I wanna be fucked like a girl."

Now I understand her earlier comments. It still blew my mind though, when I look at Sheri, I see a beautiful girl, who happens to have a large dick.

"So I won't have to worry, about..." I joked, "waking up with your dick in my ass?"

"It'll never happen, but I won't complain, if..." she laughed, grabbing my sleeping dick, "this found it's way into me in the mornings."

I started laughing with her, when I remembered something she tried to do to me.

"Is that why you tried, sticking..." I asked, "a finger in my ass?"

"Sorry about that, it was a test, if it helps, you..." Sheri said, patting my chest, "passed with flying colors."

"Next time just ask..." I laugh, when I thought of something else, "did Tony pass?"

"Hell no, he's the biggest sissy I've ever been with, I..." she said, "had him squealing like a bitch!"

"I could've done without the details, I can make you this promise, I'll..." I said, "ALWAYS fuck you like the girl you are."

"I know you will, I can tell by the way you took control of me, besides..." she said, with a big smile in her face, "Christie told me, there's no way you'd take it in the ass."

"Cause I'm always right!" We heard Christie say, from her room across the hall, we also saw the door was open.

"Hope you enjoyed the show, but..." Sheri said, getting up to shut the door, "we need some privacy now."

I watched as Sheri came back to the bed, and resumed the position she was in, before she pointed the the other side of the room, and started laughing. I looked over, and saw the window, and curtains were wide open.

"Ms. Martin probably saw everything." I said, shaking my head, at the image of my 60 year old neighbor. She is a nice lady, who loves to break my balls, and embarrass me. This should give her plenty of material.

"I gotta admit, it's pretty hot, knowing..." Sheri said quietly, "people might've watched us."

At first I thought she was crazy, but as I think about it, she's right, it is hot. Before I could say anything, I seen Sheri had a serious look on her face.

"There's a few things, you need to know, about..." she said, and sounded concerned, "being with a girl like me."

"Whatever it is, we'll..." I told her, "deal with it together."

"I like the sound of that. The first thing you need to know is, unlike..." she said, "many bottoms, I love my penis, and I'm keeping it forever."

"Really?" I asked, feeling her limp penis against my leg.

"If I got rid of it, I'm just an ordinary girl, but..." she said with pride in her voice, "with it I'm special."

"With or without it, you're far from ordinary, this..." I said, "might sound gay to say, but I loved playing with it."

"That's another thing, just because you're with a trans girl, it doesn't make you gay, and..." she said, trying to warn me, "people WILL call you that, and worst."

I couldn't help but to laugh, that's one thing that's never bothered me. You can call me any name you want, you won't get a reaction from me, my skin is bullet proof when it comes to name calling. However, if you use a derogatory word or call Christie a name, I'll snap on you.

"I'm serious Jay, I'm proud to be a trans, and..." she said, meaning every word, "I won't be some hidden secret."

"You should be proud, but do I seem like the type of person, who..." I asked, "gives two shits what people think?"

"People will say..." she began to say.

"I never asked, cared, gave a fuck, or..." I tell her, "wanted opinions on my life."

"But..." she tried to say.

"You've met the only person, who's..." I said, "opinion matters to me, and she already loves you."

"What about your parents, brothers or sitters?" She asked, and I can tell she was worried about this.

Oh boy, how much do I tell her? If I tell her the truth, it might scare her away. If I don't tell her something, I could risk whatever it is, that we have. That's when I thought of what Christie told me, that Sheri has a 'heart of gold, snd I won't scare her away'. I took a deep breath, and told her the truth.

"Thankfully, my parents ONLY fucked up one kid, Christie's the only person who knows this, but..." I said, taking another deep breath, "my parents were very abusive, in every way imaginable. My grandparents saved my life, when I was 10"

I closed my eyes, holding back my tears, and waited. I can't believe I just told her. In just a few hours, Sheri earned my full trust. She was tearing down my walls.

"The scars..." she said quietly, as she stroked my cheek, waiting for me to open my eyes, which I did, and wiped a tear off of her cheek, "I'm so sorry that happened to you, you know it's not your fault, right?"

Of course in theory, I know she's right, but it doesn't make what happened any easier to deal with. As I look in her eyes, I can see the same pain in her eyes.

"Who hurt you..." I asked, she looked at me in shock, so I tell her, "it's in your eyes, I can just tell."

"My ex in Florida, he..." she said, "was abusive."

My heart sank, as she told me about her ex. I can handle what happened to me, but listening to Sheri broke my heart. How anyone can hurt her, boggled my mind, and made my blood boil. Looks like Tony has some company on my shit list, if I ever get ahold of him, I'll make sure he never hurts another girl.

We sat up the whole night talking. Sheri told me how supportive her parents were, when she told them that she was 'different'. They made sure she had access to the best doctors, and how she didn't use hormones, which I didn't understand. Her mom passed away a few years ago, from cancer.

I told her all about my grandparents, and how after my grandpa died I went into a deep depression for a few years. I barely smiled, laughed or talked to anyone, other than Christie. If it wasn't for for her introducing me to marijuana, I'd still be in a dark hole. In my opinion, weed saved my life, as much as my grandparents did.

When I was with Renee after we had sex, she always wanted to talk, and share her feelings. While I was a good listener, I just couldn't open myself up to her or anyone.

With Sheri it was different, it came so natural. There was never a lull in the conversation, we laughed, and joked all night. Before we knew it, the sun was out, as we heard voices coming from the living room.

"Sounds like she had her threesome." Sheri laughed.

"When she puts her mind to something, odds..." I joke, "are she's gonna get the pussy."

"You guys awake?" Christie said, lightly knocking on the door.

"Didn't you see enough last night?" Sheri laughed.

Christie popped her head in, as she seen both of our chests. She couldn't take her eyes off Sheri's perfect tits. Our lower body's were covered by a sheet.

"I swear, I..." Christie said, as she sat on the edge of the bed, next to Sheri, "didn't see anything."

"Don't worry about it, it..." Sheri said, "was kinda hot, thinking you might be watching us."

"It was fuckin' hot listening to you guys, I..." Christie said, "don't know how many orgasms me, and Mary had, then Renee..."

Christie trailed off, and seemed unsure if she should continue.

"Go ahead, you..." I tell her, "know you want to."

"Don't be mad, she just got so curious, that..." she tells us, "she snuck in, and watched a little."

I'm not mad at all, I'm with Sheri on this. It's an incredible feeling, that people watched us having sex.

"What'd she think?" a curious Sheri asked.

"She said, she's never seen two people, who..." she said, "were born to fuck each other."

Sheri had a big smile on her face, and turned to me, and I can tell that she's proud of herself, and me.

"So how was it?" Christie asked.

Sheri looked at me, and was glowing. I've never seen someone so happy, I was feeling the same thing. What we did last night, changed both our lives forever, but for Sheri, it was more than that.

"Remember I told you, how..." Sheri began, "I wanted to have sex?"

"Yeah, like a slut." Christie laughed.