How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let her cum." Sheri said quietly to me.

I felt my fingers getting wetter. When I seen Rachel's face, I knew she was going close to an an orgasm. She gets a very distinctive look when she's about to cum.

"You want a cock in you?" Sheri asked.

"More than anything." Rachel said excitedly.

I don't know what Sheri was up to now, and neither did Rachel. The only thing Rachel heard or cared about was having a dick in her.

Rachel swung a leg over my lap, and hovered above my cock that Sheri held at the base. Sheri guided me into the slick hole.

"Ahhhh!" We both sighed.

Rachel didn't waste any time, and started grinding on me right away. That was until Sheri stopped the gyrations.

"No baby girl, you didn't get to cum yet." Sheri told her.

"Why?" Rachel asked quickly.

"Lift her up." Sheri said to me, as she ignored Rachel question.

I lift Rachel's ass up until only a third of my nine inches was in her her vagina. I held her in place while Sheri began to jerk me off.

"Just let me ride it fo a lil' bit." Rachel pleaded.

"Yeah right! We all know once you start, there's no stopping you." Sheri laughed.

"She knows you well." Christie said.

I think everyone at the table knows that Rachel isn't the type of girl to stop at just one orgasm. The girl is insatiable. Christie summed it up well 'the girl was born to fuck'.

Rachel wrapped her arms around our necks, and brought us in for a three way kiss. Sheri gave my cock a hard squeeze, she was trying to get me to cum.

"Please let me ride it." Rachel begged when we broke the kiss.

"Like you once told me; 'be a good girl now, and you'll have as many orgasms when we get home'." Sheri smiled.

It's kind of comical seeing them switch roles like this, usually Rachel's the dominant one between them.

It's an odd feeling only having part of my dick in a pussy. I'm resisting all temptation to slam Rachel down on me. Instead I'm letting Sheri jerk me off, and it felt incredible.

The tension in my balls was building up. Sheri must've sensed I was getting close, because she stroked me faster.

"Cum in me." Rachel said.

Sheri gave me one final jerk, and let me go just as I was about to shoot my load. Rachel impaled herself on my pulsating cock. She kissed me as my dick continued to pump my seed deep in her pussy.

"HOLY FUCK!" I grunt, as her hole gripped me tight.

With Rachel being Rachel she tried to grind on me to get herself off. Sheri quickly halted that by grabbing her hips.

"Patience baby patience." Sheri said, before they kissed each other.

I felt cum leaking from Rachel's pussy as she slid off me, and curled up between me, and Sheri. She put my dick back in my pants, but not before licking her juices off.

"Never seen that before." Our waitress said, as she looked down at us.

"You'll have to ignore them, they're a lil' twisted, and they'll have sex whenever the mood strikes them." Christie said.

Christie summed us up pretty well. When we're in a state of mind to play, there's little that'll stop us. There was the time at her parents anniversary party, when Sheri got a little horny, and dragged me to the bathroom for a quickie.

"That might be true, but so are you." The waitress said. Christie had one hand up her dress pleasuring herself, while the other held her phone so she can record us.

"FINALLY someone calls you out on your bullshit!" Sheri laughed at Christie.

The waitress seemed both amused, and intrigued by what she seen. Christie, and Melissa were already checking them out. If history is any indication, they'll get her into bed tonight.

She's a pretty red head, close to five feet, nine inches, with an athletic build like Christie. She's 26 years old, with green eyes.

"I'm Amy, so the three of you are..." she started to say.

"We just call them the 'throuple'." Christie laughed, as she began to flirt with the waitress.

"Interesting, are you two together?" Amy asked Christie, and Melissa.

"We fuck, but she's married to the red hot Cheeto over there." Christie said, as she pointed to Dave.

We all started laughing when we looked at Dave. Not only was he sunburnt, but when he drinks his face gets red. With his blonde hair, Dave really does look like the mascot of a bag of Red Hot Cheetos.

"You two are definitely together." Amy said to Marcus, and Eve.

"Yes we are, and my big cock's fuckin' his ass tonight!" A clearly intoxicated Eve pronounced proudly.

That caught everyone by surprise. When it's just our little group, Eve can be just as raunchy as the rest of us. When there's other people around, she tends to be more conservative.

Amy took it all in stride. I'm sure she sees all kinds of strange things working in a LGBT club in Miami.

"I like you guys, I'm gettin' off..." Amy began.

"Ohhh, you will be getting off!" Christie cut her off.

"I'll hold you to that. So besides the foxy blonde, have you been with anyone else here?" Amy asked, as she sat next to Christie.

"Just this lil' slut, but the four of us live together." Christie said. She pointed to Rachel first, then to me, and Sheri.

"You never tried to sleep with her?" Amy asked in disbelief, as she looked at the gorgeous Sheri.

"Nope, no matter how beautiful the girl is, I don't do dick." Christie said, as she lifted Sheri's short dress.

Amy's mouth dropped open when she seen Sheri's taped down penis. I'm case Amy didn't see it clearly enough, Rachel took the tape off, and stroked it a couple times.

I don't know how many times I've witnessed these moments, it never gets old when they find out Sheri's trans. I've seen her naked everyday for months, and I still can't believe it.

Sheri looks similar to actress Roselyn Sanchez. There's not one sign that she was born a boy. Everything about Sheri's body is feminine, from her tiny hands, and feet to her smooth neck, slim shoulders, and sexy hips. She has a kind of timeless beauty, so when you see a seven inch penis between her legs, it can be a mind fuck.

"You're stunning, you both are." Amy said to Sheri, and Eve.

Eve's just as passable as Sheri. If I didn't know the truth, I never would've thought that she's a trans girl too.

"I've never seen you guys here before." Amy said.

"We live in Buffalo, we're on vacation." Sheri said.

"Let's see if I got this straight: we got the throuple, and you fuck them?" Amy said to Christie.

"Me, and Dave? Oh HELL NO! I'm strictly a pussy pleaser." Christie laughed.

"And very talented too!" Rachel said loudly.

"I'm sure I'll find out later. Your husband doesn't mind?" Amy asked Melissa.

"Not in the slightest, in fact he gets off on it." Melissa said, as she Amy her OnlyFans page on her phone.

"I thought that was you, look at you members for Ginger4You." Amy said excitedly.

Melissa typed on her phone, and showed us a naked picture of the waitress. I can see Christie liked what she was looking at.

"You've been on cam with her." Amy tells Christie.

Christie has been a frequent guests on the show, along with the 18 year old who lives across the street. What can I saw? We have some fun friends.

"HOLY SHIT, you're blushing!" Sheri laughed at her sister.

That's the first time I've ever seen Christie blush. I didn't think it was possible to embarrass her like this. For once I can sit back, and watch my best friend turn different shades of pink. I can understand why they do it to me, it's kind of entertaining.

"Did you like what you saw?" Christie timidly asked.

"Oh yeah, I had a great time watching you two." Amy said.

"We might have to get you on cam with us." Christie smiled.

"That could be arranged, is there anything else I should I know 'bout this VERY interesting group?" Amy asked.

"We're all neighbors!" Sheri said.

Marcus, and Eve just closed on the house next door to us, after Tom, and his family moved out. He wasn't to happy to learn he lived next door to a lesbian, bisexual, trans girl, and whatever slur he called me.

"Your barbecues must really fun." Amy joked.

"You can say that." Melissa said. She told Amy about me, and Sheri had sex in front of them, while Christie ate her out.

I glanced at Rachel, and seen she was playing with herself. I reached down to hold on her so she had to stop.

"Is there a reason why you guys won't let me cum?" Rachel asked, she sounds annoyed.

I can hear everyone talking around us, while me, and the girls retreated into our own little world. It may seen rude, but it just happens naturally. Besides, I get shy at random moments, and that turns me into a mute.

"Are you sure you haven't seen my shirt?" I asked.

"Did you suffer a brain injury from the punch? You came here shirtless." Rachel lied her ass off.

"This says otherwise." I laughed, as I lightly pinch her upper lip.

Sheri heard what were saying, and started caressing Rachel's big tits over her dress. Rachel smiled under her touch. I held the vape pen to her lips so she can take a hit, before doing the same for Sheri.

"Looks like she has no interest in cumming tonight." Sheri said.

"That's a shame, 'cause she looks like she's extremely horny." I said.

"Maybe we can tie her hands behind her back, so she can't even touch herself..." Sheri smiled to me.

"And she can watch us fuck all night." I finished Sheri's thought.

"Ok, hold the fuck up." Rachel told us.

"Hear how mad she is?" Sheri asked.

You can see how pissed Rachel was getting. She is the most impatient girl in the bedroom, and wants to constantly stimulate some part of her body. If it's not me or Sheri touching her, she's doing it to herself.

"Let's say I know where the shirt is." Rachel said to me.

"There's a reward involved." I smiled.

"Mmmmm!" Rachel moaned in pleasure when Sheri pinched her nipple through the dress.

"That's a lil' preview of the reward." Sheri smiled

"Can we make a deal?" Rachel asked.

"There's only one deal; I get my shirt back, and you're still not 'cumming 'til we get back to the house." I said, as I pinch her other nipple.

"Ahhhh!" Rachel sighed, as her body squirmed on the couch.

"But we will let you touch yourself, as long as you promise not to cum." Sheri smiled to her.

It seems like the creative part of Sheri's mind has opened up. I can also see that Sheri was reaching her breaking point too.

"How's the tape doin'?" I asked Sheri about her taped down penis.

"'Bout to bust out." Sheri giggled.

"If you get your shirt back, can you leave it off 'til we leave?" Rachel pleaded.

"You're in no position to dictate terms." I laughed.

"He'll keep it off." Sheri told her.

"It's in my purse." Rachel told me.

I got her purse to retrieve my t-shirt. I went to put it on, but when I saw the look in my lovers eyes, I laid it down on the couch.

"Told you." Sheri giggled, as they both ran a hand down the front of my body.

Rachel went back to touching herself intimately, while me, and Sheri rubbed her body over her clothes.

"All this teasing getting to you?" I asked Sheri.

It's usually Sheri's the focal point of the teasing. The role reversal she's playing tonight was beginning to backfire on her.

"Hell yes! I don't know how you guys do this all day." She said.

Rachel, and I looked at each other, and started laughing.

"We sneak away for a quick fuck." Rachel admitted.

"You fuckin' assholes, I knew it!" Sheri said, as she twisted Rachel's hard nipple.

We knew Sheri wouldn't be upset with us. We fuck when Sheri's not around, and I do with Sheri when Rachel's not home. Just like they fool around when I'm not. Like we tell people, there's no hierarchy or asking for permission with us.

"Amy, I hate to be this blunt, but we're horny as fuck." Rachel said.

"Ok?" Amy asked with suspicion.

"Do you wanna come over to play with them? 'Cause we gotta go NOW!" Rachel said, as she stood up.

"Let me clock out, and I'll meet you out front." Amy said.

I stood up with Sheri, and went to put my shirt back on.

"BOOO!" Melissa said.

"Noooo!" Eve said quickly.

I just ignore the ball busting, and put my shirt back on. I don't get why they keep doing that, I think it's because I turn different shades of pink every time.

Amy decided to leave her car at the club, and rode in the limo with us. Christie poured drinks as me, Sheri, and Rachel took tokes off the pen.

I love that the girls smoke pot with me, it makes the high more enjoyable. When we go out they'll have a drink or two, but that's about it. They both agree that they'd rather be stoned than drunk, because there's no hangover from marijuana.

"You're kinda quiet, what's your story?" Amy asked me.

"Besides bein' a crazy bastard?" Marcus laughed loudly.

"Keep talkin', and I'll get the crop out." Eve said to him. They're into light BDSM, not my thing but I don't kink shame. I just make fun of him over it, as he does me to me about everything.

"Judging by the look on his face, I think he might like that." Amy said.

"He does, his teammates like busting his balls over it." Eve laughed, as she patted Marcus's leg.

Amy looked at us guys from head to toe, wondering what sport we play. If we were to give her ten guesses, the odds she still won't get the right answer. That's not personal shot at her, it's a shot at Miami. Most people who live here, don't even know that there's a NHL in their city.

I am a hockey purist, who believes hockey only belongs in Canada, and the northern parts of America. Cities like Buffalo, Boston, Detroit, Chicago all have passionate fan bases. In south it's more like bandwagon fans, and I hate that shit.

"Hockey players?" Amy asked, shocking me to the core.

"I was expecting you to say basketball." Marcus laughed.

"Why, 'cause your black?" Amy joked, which made Marcus laugh even harder.

Marcus used to go through hell when we were kids, because he was usually the only child of color on the ice. It didn't help that he was also bigger, and better than most of his opponents. It was difficult for him to blend in one the ice.

There was a time when we were teammates during a tournament in Quebec City. The fans were merciless toward him. They were chanting in French 'Chimps can't skate', and were throwing bananas on the ice. We were only 14 years old, but he handled it with such class.

The referee wanted to call it a forfeit, which would've gave us the easy win. Our coach talked to Marcus, and since I was the captain I was involved in the conversation too. Marcus told the coach to let us play it out. He let his game speak for him, and he kicked ass. We ended up winning the tournament, and he was named the Most Valuable Player of the tournament.

"How'd you guess?" Eve asked.

"I'm from Rochester, so I've been around enough players that I noticed the lil' scars on their faces." Amy explained.

"Let me see." Sheri said, as she looked at the little nicks on our faces.

"They all do." Melissa said to Sheri.

"How didn't I see those?" Sheri asked, as she traced a finger over a couple scars on my chin.

They're not big scars like the ones on my body. Whenever you're on the ice you're in danger of taking a stick or puck to the face. I wear a half a shield, but accidents still happen. I don't even notice them anymore.

"You play pro?" Amy asked Marcus.

"Not me, but my boy did." Marcus said, as he pointed at me.

I think Marcus takes more pride in me playing in the NHL than I do. I know he's told more people than me. The girls didn't even know until Eve accidentally told them.

I have come to realize that it is a big deal, I was a professional hockey player, and nobody can take that away from me. The girls have taught me that's it's heathy to take pride in my accomplishments.

"You're last name's O'Shay? You were REALLY good.' Amy said to me.

"I...uh...um...yeah...don't know...thanks..." I mumble. The girls might've taught me to take pride in it, it still makes me very uncomfortable to get compliments.

"You'll have to forgive him, he doesn't handle attention very well." Sheri tried to explain my awkwardness.

I'll never understand my personality. I've always been confident enough to talk to girls, even when I was getting bullied in school. I don't know what it is, but girls have always been attracted to me. However, when they compliment me, I turn into an idiot.

"Yet, he can fuck in a club." Amy laughed.

"I'm complicated?" I asked, as I shrug my shoulders.

I can't explain the contradictions in my life. They don't make sense to me, and I live it.

"No, it's 'CAUSE YOU'RE FUCKIN' CRA...can I call him nuts?" Marcus asked Eve.

A sober Marcus is one of the funniest people I've ever met. When he's drunk he makes me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts.

"All this talk 'bout bein' crazy, does it have to do with what happened with Miguel?" Amy asked.

"A lil' bit." I said.

"I've heard some nasty things 'bout him." Amy said.

"I'm sure they're all true, he used to be my boyfriend." Sheri told her, as she held my hand.

I was thankful Sheri didn't elaborate, I didn't want to get upset again. I was also thankful that Amy didn't pursue the subject.

"Oh my god! You're engaged?" Amy asked, when she noticed the girls rings.

"As of today." Sheri smiled.

"Did you help him pick out the rings?" Melissa asked Christie.

"No, and somehow he didn't screw it up." Christie said to me.

"No faith." I laughed.

"How'd you get two smokin' hot girls to say yes?" Amy asked.

"I don't know, I'm waiting for them to realize they can do better," I joked.

With that comment, I got two slaps across the chest. I guess they didn't appreciate my little joke. As for the slaps, it's a playful thing the girls do, and nothing more. I don't want to give the impression that there're abusive in any sort of way.

"You have us, 'cause we love you, you fuckin' dummy." Rachel said to me.

"Oh, I hear the love in your voice." I laughed.

"You're so cute together, how'd the throuple happen?" Amy asked.

"Look at all this traffic..." I said in a failed attempt to change the topic.

"Now I really need to know." Amy laughed.

I sat back to look out the sunroof, and smoked my weed. Christie got the ball rolling, telling Amy she caught me jerking off to trans porn. Sheri told her how we met, and how I stuttered when I saw her naked. Rachel concluded with the fumbled proposal. I felt my cheeks turning pink as they talked about me.

"All that, and he blushes like a schoolboy." Amy laughed.

"So what're you goin' to school for?" I asked out of the blue.

"I'm getting my degree in psychology." Amy told me.

"Of course you are." I said, as I shook my head.

Eve started laughing, I wasn't sure if Amy thought we were making fun of her. Sheri must've sensed that too, because she spoke up.

"She's always makin' jokes 'bout Jay needing therapy." Sheri explained to Amy.

"It's not a bad thing, I see one myself." Eve said.

"A psychiatrist seeing a psychiatrist." I laughed.

"What field are you interested in?" Eve asked, she ignored what I said.

"A sex therapist." Amy said.

"You can probably write your dissertation on the people in the car." Eve joked. I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what that means. I'll just say I wasn't the best student in school.

"I can see that." Amy said.

Eve talked to Amy about school, and what classes she's taking.

"You ok sweetie?" Melissa asked Rachel.

Melissa's always looking out for us, even though we're grown adults. She, and Dave don't have any kids, so I think she sees herself as a mother figure for us. They would've been great parents.

"I'm fine, I just need to get fucked!" Rachel said, as she grabbed my cock.

"Suddenly you're bashful? I'm surprised you're not doin' it now." Melissa laughed.

"For some reason they won't let me." Rachel said.