How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri's right. I still would've met Sheri at the dog shelter, and we still would have had Rachel as a waitress on our first date. But the only reason we asked Rachel to meet us at Club Eden, was to set her up with Christie.

"Don't kiss my ass now, you wanna go dance?" Christie laughed, as she stood up.

"I would, but I'm sitting on a VERY hard cock right now." Sheri smiled, guess she could feel my erection after all.

"Dumped for dick, maybe I'll go play with some college pussy." Christie said as she looked at Rachel dancing.

Christie, and Rachel were together before the throuple was born. You would think Christie would be jealous, but that's not the case. She told me the night we met Rachel, that somehow the three of us would end up in a relationship. I laughed it of, as did Sheri, and Rachel when they heard.

"You'd do that to me on the night I proposed?" I asked Christie.

"I'd never do that to the throuple." Christie laughed.

"Don't say anything, but I'm gonna fuck her tonight." Sheri said.

"It's 'bout time, she'll love it." Christie said, as she gave Sheri a hug.

"I hope so." A nervous Sheri said.

"Are you kiddin' me? Look at her, that girl was born to fuck, and the ONLY two people she wants are you guys." Christie said, as we watch Rachel shaking her Cuban ass.

Christie has said many times that Rachel's the best she's ever had, and I can say the same thing. Rachel does things with her pussy that are unexplainable.

Sheri, and I watch Christie go to the dance floor.

"You were so strong." I tell Sheri with pride.

"When I saw him...I...almost had a panic attack." She admitted. I held on to Sheri, and I feel how delicate she is in my arms.

Junior could easily be double Sheri's weight, and almost a foot taller. I cannot imagine the terror she must've felt when he would get physical with her. When the girls wrestle with me, Rachel's physically stronger than most girls, so I'm rougher with her. With Sheri though, to me she's like a fine piece of crystal. So I'm extra careful with her, I'm honestly afraid of hurting her.

"And you didn't back down." I said.

"'Cause when I saw you guys sitting there, I KNEW that I could do it." Sheri said, and I can tell she's proud of herself.

"You're tougher than you look." I said.

"I keep tellin' you...wait a minute, is that why you don't fuck me like you do Rachel?" She asked.

I am more gentle when I have sex with Sheri. When it's just me, and Rachel it's not what you'd call 'rough sex', but it is aggressive. I just can't do that with Sheri, I'm scared too.

"Well yeah, I'm worried that I'll...you know." I said.

"That you'll break me?" Sheri laughed.

"Want me to be honest?"

"No, please lie to my face." Sheri said sarcastically.

"I'm scared that you might have some kinda flashback, and think that I was like Junior." I said.

"Oh babe, that'll never happen!" Sheri said quickly, as she held my face in her hands.

"I know, but it's in the back on my head." I said.

"Well get it outta there!" Sheri told me.

"I'm trying." I laughed.

"When you threw us in that snow drift, what'd you make sure you did?" Sheri asked, and I knew what she meant.

"That you landed on me." I said.

"So I wouldn't get hurt, and what happened?" She smiled.

"You kneed me in the balls." I laughed.

"That was an accident." She said quickly. It really was, when she landed on me, her knee caught in a very sensitive spot, and it hurt real real bad.

"So you say." I joked, which brought a playful slap on my bare chest. It still bothering me that I can't find my shirt anywhere.

"The point bein', you're willing to take a knee to the balls than take a chance of me gettin' accidentally hurt when we're playin' around." Sheri said rapidly.

"Those edibles hitting you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so, I have no idea what the fuck I'm talkin' 'bout." She cracked up laughing.

I think I comprehended what Sheri was telling me, but I was stoned too. All I got out of the story was, Sheri knows that I wouldn't hurt her, and that's all I care about.

"The pen might've been a bad idea for you." I said.

"No, you were right, I..." Sheri began to say.

"I'm sorry, I was what?" I interrupt her.

"Like I was sayin'...I didn't smoke any, I gave it to Eve." She said.

"All I heard was 'Jay's right'." I said, as I lightly tickle her sides.

We turned our attention back to the hot little Cuban on the dance floor, when Sheri got a devilish look on her face.

"Oh shit, here we go." I laughed.

"Am I that transparent?" She asked.

"When it comes to anything sexual? Yeah, you are."

Just like they can tell when I'm lying, I can tell when they're about to play.

"You know how you guys tease me?" Sheri asked.

"I vaguely recall something like that."

On the weekends me, and Rachel will spend the day teasing, and playing with Sheri's body. We'll get her throbbing hard, and ready to explode, and we'll refuse to let her cum. It's basically an all day edging in session, and Sheri loves every second of the torture. It's one of her many kinks.

"I think we should play with her like that." She smiled at me.

I move my hands to the front of Sheri's dress, and lift it up until I see her secured penis. I carefully remove the tape, and hold her soft penis in my hand.

"Got any ideas?" I asked, as I lightly squeeze her penis.

"Mmmmm, this is 'bout baby girl." Sheri said quietly.

"Why can't I have both?" I playfully asked.

I didn't want to ruin whatever she planned for Rachel, so I let go of her penis, and taped it back down.

"From now on, it's all 'bout Rach." I said.

"Thank you, you always know what I want.' Sheri said, as she kissed my lips.

I'm this case I did. Sheri wants to reverse the night that Rachel bought a strap-on for Sheri. That night we teased Sheri for hours at a party, until she was begging to go to bed. Tonight Sheri wants to edge Rachel here at the club, until Rachel's begging to get fucked.

"It's your show, and I'll follow your lead." I tell her.

"I'm gonna ask Dr Eve, if we were in prison, if you'd be my bitch?" She joked.

"Think that'd bother me?" I asked.

"Not for a split second, 'cause not only are you an alpha, but you're the top..." Sheri tried to say, until I started tickling her sides.

"I told you, every time you say that, I'm gonna tickle the shit outta ya'." I laughed, as I continued poking at her sides.

"EHHH...STOP...ASS...stop." Sheri pleaded, until I stopped.

"I've warned you." I said, as I kissed her lips.

"By the way, excellent trash talk mister." Sheri said, she was talking about when I was talking shit to Junior.

"I take it, he couldn't handle your sense of humor?" I asked.

"Not in the slightest." She laughed.

"What the hell did you see in him?" I asked.

"Honestly? He was really the first boy who asked me out." She said.

"How's that possible?" I said, as I shook my head.

I just couldn't understand that, Sheri turns heads wherever we go. I've seen plenty of pictures of when she was younger, and she was always gorgeous.

"Well there's a 'bout seven inches worth of reasons why most guys ran away from me." She laughed.

"But they don't see that." I said.

"Many many many guys will drool over me, but they don't have the courage to come talk to me." She tried to explain.

"Why?"

"They're intimidated by my beauty." She said as a matter of factly. Normally that would make someone sound conceited, but she's so down to earth that you won't take it that way.

That actually made sense. I've heard guys talk about a girl being to pretty to approach, and I would laugh at them. I don't get why you'd be afraid to approach a girl just because she's so pretty.

"Wow, you ever notice, when guys approach you two, they'll compliment you, and..." I said.

"Hit on baby girl? Yeah, and the ones who hit on her are usually hot, and I get the crossed eyes, bowlegged douchebags." Sheri laughed.

It's true though. Guys will come talk to the girls right in front of me, and they all try to pick up Rachel.

"'Cause she looks like a pornstar." I said.

"Exactly, and she's our lil' slut." Sheri smiled.

"You didn't intimidate me, but you did turn into a stutterer." I laughed.

Which is what happened when I saw Sheri at the dog shelter, when I met her later that night at the club, and when I saw her naked. Thankfully she found that endearing.

"Well you're not your average man, you're the..." she began.

"Finish that sentence, and I'll tickle you to you piss all over yourself." I said.

"You're the top...of...uhhhh...I um...kinda talked myself into a pickle didn't I?" She laughed at herself.

"And you call me a dork." I joked with her.

"Well you are." She smiled.

"So did you say 'yes', just 'cause I was the first guy to ask you to marry me?" I asked.

"Oh God yes, you're just temporary 'til I meet Josh Allen." Sheri teased.

It's no secret that Sheri has a crush on Josh Allen, he's the Quarterback for the Buffalo Bills, and quickly becoming a legend in our city. Sheri thinks he's cute, and she's always teasing me that she's going to leave me for him. I have a little crush myself on Meghan Markle.

"You're full of jokes tonight." I said.

"I might be wrong, but I think Rach has your shirt." Sheri said. We can jump to different topics without skipping a beat when we're high.

"Why'd she take it?" I asked, I was beginning to question if I wore a shirt at all tonight.

"Well..." Sheri smiled, as she ran a hand over my chest, and abs.

"Now she's pranking me too?" I asked.

Rachel usually stays away from the pranks, because she hates to be pranked herself. Although she has been caught helping one of us out one time, and received an in kind payback.

"No, that's not it, she just really loves seeing you with no shirt on." Sheri laughed.

"Same thing, so now she must suffer the consequences." I said, as I smack Sheri's ass.

"Fuck yes." Sheri said passionately, as she grinds against my cock.

"All right, find out if she has it." I said.

"And if she does?" Sheri asked

"You're loving this aren't you?" I laughed.

"What makes you think that?" Sheri asked, as she slid up, and down on me.

"Careful, that tape isn't gonna hold." I said. I can see I'm her eyes how turned on Sheri was.

I don't think think Sheri cared, she leaned in, and kissed me hard. It was one of those kisses that sets of fireworks in your head. When we finally broke the kiss, Sheri slid off my lap to sit next to me, and watched Rachel.

"What'd I do if she has it?" Sheri asked.

"Give me a thumbs up, but make sure she doesn't see." I said.

"Ok?" She said.

"On the dance floor, you do your thing to get her pussy dripping." I said.

"Is this how you guy's plan it with me?" Sheri asked.

"This gets our creative juices flowing." I said, as I show her the pen we've been passing back, and forth.

When I'm stoned, that's when I come up with pranks I do to. I'm telling you, weed unlocks the creative part of your mind.

"Edge her on the dance floor?" Sheri asked. Well, maybe weed doesn't unlock everyones creativity.

"Now you silly rabbit, get her turned on, and THEN take her someplace private to edge her." I said.

"Oohhh, you're good at this." Sheri said impressively.

"It's also how you ended up with sewn pant cuffs." I laughed.

"Just wait, I will pay you back for that, and I'll be tellin' our grandkids 'bout the legendary prank I pulled on you." Sheri threatened.

I got chills when Sheri said that. I want nothing more than to start a family with them.

"Well, Dr Eve said you can't mess with my closet, so good look sweetie." I said.

"How am I gonna stop her from cumming? You know how she is." Sheri wondered, and it was a valid question. Rachel doesn't believe in edging herself, and gets very impatient when she can't have an orgasm.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, it's not gonna be pleasant." I said, and I was trying to hold my laugh back.

"Oh, she's gonna get sooo pissed at me." Sheri said, and when I seen that worried look on her face, and I couldn't hold my laugh in any longer.

"Oh yeah!" I continued laughing.

"Wish me luck." Sheri said, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and stood up.

"Godspeed."

"What's she up too?" Dave asked when Sheri walked away.

"Were you sittin' there the whole time? You should've said something." I said. I thought me, and Sheri were alone, now I feel like I was being rude.

"I was hoping I was gonna see a quick show." Dave laughed.

"You're a dirty old man." I joked.

"Anyone else calls me old, and I'd kick their ass, but I'm not nearly drunk enough to mess with your insane ass." Dave laughed, I ignored him for now.

We watch as Sheri stalked behind Rachel, like a tiger stalks it's prey. Sheri reached out for Rachel's hips so she can grind against her ass. Rachel turned her head to see was touching her so intimately, when she seen it was Sheri she stuck her ass out further.

Sheri's hands were roaming over Rachel's marvelous body. Sheri tweaked the nipples through her dress, before her hands roamed under the short dress. I thought for sure Sheri forgot what I said, but her hand came out, and she felt on Rachel ass.

Rachel's hands began touching Sheri, but she stopped her. Sheri took Rachel's face in her hands, and brought their lips together. The strangers on the balcony stopped dancing, and watched the sexiest girls in the club making out.

When Sheri broke the kiss she took Rachel by the hand, and lead her down the stairs. Sheri looked back at me, and gave me the thumbs up signal before she blew me a kiss.

"Outta curiosity; what would you have done if you came across my 'insane ass' when you were a cop?" I asked Dave when Marcus sat down.

"I'd have a partner, taser, baton, a gun, and I still wouldn't do shit, I'd let you go." Dave slurred his words.

"I can't even drive without getting pulled over, and you're letting this crazy motherfucker go? That's some whit privilege shit." Marcus joked.

Marcus might be joking, but he also spoke the truth. He picked me up a couple weeks ago for practice, and we got pulled over before we left the neighborhood.

The cop claimed Marcus ran a stop sign. It didn't matter that I was a witness, he still got a ticket. Rachel keeps telling him to fight it in court.

"Think 'bout it dude, there's normal crazy, right?" Dave said to Marcus.

"He's not 'normal crazy'?" Marcus asked.

"CORRECT! I don't know what it is, but he's different..." Dave said, I knew he was drunk, because he wasn't making any sense.

"The dude's just fucking nuts." Marcus said.

"You guys are fuckin' comedians, we'll see how much you're laughing when you're walkin' your asses home." I said, as I took a hit off the pen.

I seen Sheri coming back to the table, looking very pleased with herself. Rachel on the other hand was for from that. She had that same 'I'm horny as fuck' look she had like yesterday morning.

"Something happen? You look upset." I asked Rachel, as they sat on either side of me.

"I am, YOUR fiancé wouldn't let me cum." A clearly frustrated Rachel said, as she crossed her legs.

"She doesn't like edging." I tell Sheri.

"Nooo, she doesn't." Sheri laughed.

Sheri reached over to rub my limp dick through my sweats. The table was in the way, so only Rachel could see what was happening.

"You seen my shirt?" I asked Rachel, who was sitting sideways so she was facing me.

"You sure you wore one?" She asked. When Rachel's lying, her upper lip gets stiff, which is what it's doing now.

"I must be losing my mind." I said.

"Your turn." Sheri whispered in my ear.

My hand softly caresses Rachel's smooth muscular legs, which I thing is the best feature on her spectacular body. She opened her legs slightly so my hand could go higher up her dress. My fingers touched a very wet pussy.

"What're you boys talkin' 'bout?" Sheri asked Dave, and Marcus who were to drunk to notice what was going on.

"How cray-cray your man is." Marcus said.

"Careful, the lil' one has a temper." Dave said,

As protective as I am when it comes to the girls, they're the same way. They'll let Marcus, and Dave make their jokes, because they're close friends. Sheri's much easier going about it, but Rachel will tell them off if they go to far.

"I'm not that big of a bitch." Rachel laughed, as she spread her legs wider.

Rachel's the first to admit that she can come off as a bitch. Like Sheri, she has a sarcastic sense of humor, and some people don't know how to react to her. Once you get to know her though, you'll see how big of a heart she has.

"You were kinda bitchy in the bathroom." Sheri smiled.

"Still am." Rachel said, but we can tell she wasn't really mad anymore.

"You don't love me baby girl?" Sheri asked, as she batted her eyes at Rachel.

"Fuckin' bitch." Rachel smiled, as she leaned in to give Sheri a kiss on the lips.

"...it's a different level..." Dave babbled on.

"Answer me this: when shit hits the fan, who do you want backing you up?" Rachel asked Dave. She shifted her ass slightly to slide her dress over her big butt.

I started rubbing her pussy lips, before pinching her clit. Rachel looked at me, and bit her bottom lip. That's the universal sign for, 'please keep going'.

Sheri watched what I was doing with Rachel, and pulled my sweats down to expose my cock to the muggy Miami heat. She grabbed a hold of me, and stroked me in the rhythm that I was rubbing Rachel's pussy.

"Without a doubt Slim, but it would've been smart to wait for us." Marcus said, and I thought I did wait for them to get back. I can debate that another time, right now I have a job to do.

"He has a valid point." Sheri said to me with her mischievous smile.

Sheri was just talking to talk, she loves these scenarios. It's another little fetish we share. While people are talking around us we'll play with each other's bodies, without anyone knowing what's going on.

"Having fun?" I asked rhetorically.

"You know she is." Rachel giggled, as her hand joined Sheri's around my cock.

"You really haven't seen my shirt?" I asked again.

"No...ahhhhhhh." Rachel said, as I slid a finger into her hole.

Marcus, and Dave were still debating whether I'm insane or not. Basically the same thing I ask myself when I look in the mirror.

Christie, amd the other girls came back from dancing. She was about to say something to Rachel, until she saw what we were doing. This is right up her alley so she pulled up a chair, and had an unobstructed view of her roommates.

"Neither of you are doctors, so shut your drunk asses up." Eve tells Marcus, and Dave.

"Somebody's gonna get his ass plugged tonight." Rachel laughed.

"You're damn right he is, he knows I don't like when he calls Jay crazy." Eve said.

Dave thought it was the funniest thing he's ever heard, he double over in laughter.

"I don't know what you're laughing at, I'm sleeping with Christie, and you're not watching!" Melissa said to her husband.

It was Marcus's turn to laugh, and he wasn't the only one. Dave looked like he was crushed.

"I'll just go..." Dave began saying to us, but the girls were already shaking their heads.

"You really think we're gonna let you watch?" Rachel asked.

"You've been callin' our fiancé 'crazy' all day." Sheri told him.

"All of you SUCK!" Dave said, as he pointed to everyone around the table.

"Hey coach, you're more than welcome to watch one of your captains takin' it up the ass." Eve said.

Dave didn't say anything, he just sat there pouting as we continue to make fun of him. I've seen him drunk a few times, but never like this.

Even though I don't drink, and stay away from most drunk people because I find them obnoxious. I do like our little group when they're drunk, they're fun to be around. My parents would get more abusive when they drank alcohol.

1...7891011...13