How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CUM IN ME!" Rachel demanded.

"OH SHIT BABY GIRL, I feel you cummin'." Sheri said.

My own dick was dripping pre-cum, I couldn't wait much longer. I was witnessing two goddesses that I love more than anything in the world, making beautiful love.

"Cum in her." I said, as I pinch Sheri's nipple.

"CUMMIN'!" Sheri cried out, her body went stiff as she unloaded her seed deep in Rachel.

That's when I reached my breaking point, and had to get in on the action. I grabbed Rachel by the waist, before she get herself off off again. Both girls squealed as I laid her down next to Sheri.

I quickly moved my face down between Rachel's legs, but she slammed them shut. I tried prying them apart, but her thighs are very strong.

"HOLD UP!" Rachel said, as her hand was pushing against my forehead.

"What?" I asked in frustration

"Wow, you really wanna taste your fiancées cum, uh?" Rachel smiled at me.

"Now's our time to ask for anything we want." Sheri said, when she came down from her high

"You cannot be serious?" I said.

"Just a couple things." Rachel said. She looked to Sheri, and it seemed they had a quick conversation with just their eyes.

"How 'bout QG Buds or TGQ Buds?" Sheri asked.

'I like Queen/Goddess." Rachel told Sheri.

"Yeah, QG for short." Sheri said.

"Can we speed this along?" I asked, I was really getting thirsty.

"So impatient." Rachel laughed.

"The last thing, promise that you'll love us for the rest of our lives." Sheri said to me.

"Fuck yes my queens." I said.

"Come, and drink your fiancées juices." Rachel said.

Rachel's legs went spread apart do I can see Sheri's cum dripping out. In case I didn't see it clearly enough, Sheri peeled her pussy lips, as I began to lick up their mixed cum.

The combination was everything that I dreamed it would be. Sheri's slightly strawberry flavor, and Rachel's sweet nectar would make an excellent weed.

"Oh fuck babe, eat my cunt." Rachel said, as Sheri's hand held me down.

It didn't take long to get her on the roller coaster again. Rachel was getting closer, and closer to the peak, she was about to have another wonderful ride.

"Cum in his mouth baby girl." Sheri said, before she kissed Rachel passionately.

At that moment I was flooded with her juices. I drank up as much as I could, before I knelt between her legs, and slapped my painfully hard cock against her pussy.

"WAIT, I need to get something." Sheri said, as she got off the bed, and went into the closet.

"It's on the bathroom counter..." Rachel told her, before smiling to me, "she finally did it."

"It looked hot as hell." I said.

Rachel took a deep breath as she put her arms around my neck, and brought me closer to her face.

"I don't think you'll ever realize, how happy you've made us." Rachel said, as Sheri came back to the bed.

"You should be, you're engaged to Batman." I joked, as Sheri sucked on a purple dildo.

"You're a weird weird man." Rachel said.

"Ok, you can fuck her now." Sheri said to me, as she moved the toy to her ass.

I laughed, and shook my head at them. I swear these girls make sex funny as hell, with their little actions, and comments. Sex isn't only supposed to feel good, but it's also about having fun, and fun usually leads to laughter. I don't think there's anyone on the planet, who have as much fun as we do. It doesn't matter if we're naked or fully clothed.

"Are you finally ready?" Rachel asked Sheri.

Sheri nodded her head at her, as I slid my nine inch cock into Rachel's pussy. Sheri did the same with the dildo into her ass, all three of us moaning in pleasure.

When I bottomed out, and Sheri's toy was fully inside herself. Sheri held her limp penis in her hand to stroke herself. We looked at each other as I began to fuck Rachel.

"Ahhh, fuck me." Rachel moaned. She may have been dominant with Sheri, but now she's playing the sub role.

"Fuck her like a slut." Sheri told me.

Rachel spread her legs wide so I can go in deeper. I grabbed her hips to pound her hole. All we heard was flesh slapping flesh, and various noises coming from us.

I was already getting close to cumming, but I wasn't slowing down. I seen Sheri's penis getting hard again in her hand, while the other fucked her ass with the toy.

"Oh my fuckin' lord...RIGHT FUCKIN' THERE!" Rachel screamed out, as her pussy muscles spasm around my cock.

"Make that pussy cum." Sheri said.

Rachel's hand went between our bodies so she can rub her clit. The pressure was building up in my body. When I felt her pussy constrict around me, it caused my cock to explode.

"FUCK!" I grunt out.

"MOTHER OF GOD!" Rachel cried out.

Even while I was shooting my cum in her, I never slowed down. We both rode it out together. I glanced at Sheri, and when I saw those eyes, I knew what I had to do.

I pulled my very wet, and still hard cock out of Rachel, and went over to Sheri. I took the toy out of her ass, and filled the void with my dick.

"You fuckin' mind reader." Sheri laughed, when my balls touched her ass.

With the grace of an Olympic gymnast Rachel swung a leg over Sheri's head, and placed her cum soaked pussy over her mouth. Rachel faced me to kiss me passionately while Sheri licked our cum up.

While I kept fucking Sheri, and kissing Rachel, my hand slid up, and down Sheri's slick pole.

Rachel moaned in my mouth, and I knew she had another orgasm. She finally collapsed in exhaustion.

"Babe, fuck me harder." Sheri said softly to me. To be honest, this is hardest I've ever had sex with her. Like I said, I petrified of hurting her.

"But..." I tried to protest.

"Sweetie, look at me...I'll be fine." Sheri said sincerely.

"You afraid you gonna hurt her?" Rachel joked. I don't think she was there when me, and Sheri talked about this.

"Yeah." I said.

"He's worried that I'll think he's Junior." Sheri told her.

"Dude, you took a knee to the balls so she didn't get a tiny boo boo." Rachel laughed to me.

"That's what I told him!" Sheri said, as I slid in, and out of her ass.

I picked up my speed a little faster. Seeing the passion on Sheri's face, made me go harder.

"NOW that's how Batman fucks!" Rachel joked, as she stroked Sheri's penis.

"You're such a bitch." I laughed.

"HARDER BABE...OH FUCKIN' YES!" Sheri shouted, and I granted my Queen her wish.

"She's throbbing." Rachel told me.

I straddled one of Sheri's legs, and put the other over my shoulder. I do this position with Rachel, but haven't tried it with Sheri yet.

"FUCK YES!" Sheri shouted.

"Fuck the cum outta her." Rachel told me.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I grunt, as I fuck Sheri as hard as I do Rachel.

"I'M...FUCK ME...BABE...LOVE...YOU...CUMMIN'...YES!" Sheri cried out.

Sheri's penis shot rope after rope of cum all over our bodies. Rachel quickly licked up as much of it as she could.

"Breed me!" Sheri said,

"Give her a baby." Rachel said, as she licked cum off Sheri's nipple.

"SHIT!" I yell, as I bury my seed into Sheri's ass.

My arms gave way, and I fell next to Sheri, while Rachel laid next to me so she can rub my sweaty abs. We laid there panting in silence, as we tried to regain control of our breathing again.

"See? You didn't break me." Sheri smiled, as she put her chin on my chest so she can look at me.

"Guess not." I said, as I poke her nose.

"That's actually really sweet of you." Rachel told me. She curled up next to me, and pulled a blanket over us.

"I think he's a keeper." Sheri said.

"Now that I think 'bout it, how you described me was more like James Bond." I said.

"You're a fuckin' idiot." Rachel laughed.

"He's definitely sexy enough to be James Bond." Sheri told her.

"Well thank you." I said.

"But...I wonder if James Bond screams like a lil' girl when he sees a clown." Sheri cracked up laughing.

"Can't forget the snakes." Rachel said.

"Fuckin' hysterical." I said, as I tickle them both.

"The whole neighborhood heard you screaming 'SNAKE SNAKE'." Reached reminded me.

During the summer we were hanging outside by the pool, when I seen a snake slither through the grass. I got a little scared, and may have overreacted.

"It wasn't that bad." I said.

"You scooped up Bella, and ran for the house." Sheri said. Which I did, I didn't want our puppy to get bit by the snake.

"Leaving us behind." Rachel told Sheri.

"I figured you were smart enough to follow me." I said in my defense.

"Why? It was a six inch garter snake." Sheri laughed. At the moment it looked like a King Cobra, but I felt like an idiot afterwards.

"It was so cute.' Rachel said.

"No such thing, they're all fuckin' evil." I said.

I think you have to be insane not to be petrified of snakes, and I do scream when I see them.

"You know how many snakes I've seen growing up here?" Sheri asked.

"I know, I've been obsessing 'bout it all week." I said. My biggest fear is lifting up the toilet seat, and seeing a snake in the bowl.

"Well...I'll give you somethin' else to obsess 'bout tonight." Sheri smiled to me.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Obsess over the fact, that you're engaged to two bitches who love the shit outta you." Sheri said, as she kissed my lips.

"Who you'll be fuckin' on the beach this week." Rachel laughed, as she kissed my cheek."

"I know..." I said, as I drift off to sleep.

To be continued...