How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stole my shirt." I reminded her.

"Can't blame you for that." Eve laughed to Rachel.

"It's 'bout time you get some payback." Melissa said to Sheri.

Melissa has seen how we'll tease Sheri for hours. At first she thought we were being cruel to her, until Sheri told her how much she loves being edged.

"But she's into edging, I'm just a girl who loves to cum." Rachel tried to prove her case.

Rachel really is like that during sex, she wants as many orgasms as possible. There's been many times when the three of us will have a marathon session, and Rachel will still masturbate before she falls asleep. Both girls have high sex drives, and you'll never hear me complain about that for a second.

"You will, by the end of the night you'll see why I love edging so much." Sheri told her.

"In that case, you won't mind of I play with you for awhile." Rachel said, as she lifted up Sheri's dress, and held her penis.

"That wasn't...the...ahhhh...it's not the plan." Sheri said, as she watched Rachel's hand slide up, and down her growing penis.

"Plans change lover." Rachel smiled.

"Babe...a lil' help." Sheri said to me.

I was torn on what I should do. Do I help Sheri, and continue to tease Rachel until we get to the house or do I turn the tables, and play with Sheri instead? One look into Sheri's eyes, and I know the answer.

"Slide over." I told Rachel, as she got on the other side of Sheri.

I could tell I made the right decision, because Sheri was unzipping her dress. Rachel helped her out until she was completely naked. If it was up to Sheri, she would be nude all the time. As soon as she gets home from work, her clothes come off.

Sheri sat naked between us, and draped a leg over mine. Rachel resumed stroking her, while Sheri sucked my finger.

"Are they always like this?" I heard a stunned Amy ask.

"YES!" Our friends said.

"You should see 'em on the weekends, her penis drips so much that I have to follow her around with a mop." Christie joked.

"You don't even know where the mop is." I said.

I've lived with Christie for years, and known her for 15 years, and not once have I seen her clean. Christie's lucky she lives with a clean freak like me.

"Who're you kiddin'? You lap it up with your tongue." Sheri laughed. She took my finger out of her mouth, and pushed my hand between her sexy legs.

I swirl my finger around Sheri's rosebud, as Rachel smiled at me. We knew that Sheri wanted to be edged, and we're more than happy to give her what she wants.

A quiet moan escaped Sheri's lips, when I slowly inserted my finger into her tight ass. Sheri's penis was already leaking pre-cum down down her shaft as Rachel stroked her.

"Can you blame me? You taste delicious." Christie said. She stuck a finger in the clear liquid that's gathered on Rachel's hand.

Instead of being greedy, Christie offered her fingers to Amy for a small taste of Sheri's sweet nectar.

"Holy shit!" Amy said to Sheri, who just smiled, and gave her a wink.

Amy couldn't take her eyes off Sheri's flawless body. Her eyes traveled from the smooth legs, the rock hard seven inch penis, past her toned stomach, nice man-made tits, and finally to her beautiful face.

"She's perfect, isn't she?" Rachel asked, when she noticed Amy's eyes roaming our fiancées body.

"Yes." Amy whispered, as she squeezed her legs together.

Rachel smiled at Amy, before leaning down to take the smooth uncut penis into her mouth, while I searched for Sheri's g-spot. I began to massage it, as Rachel took her deep in her throat.

"Ahhhhh, that feels so good." Sheri sighed, as she laid her head back, and closed her eyes.

Rachel, and I fell into a nice rhythm. I slowly fingered her as Rachel gave her a blowjob. When we double team Sheri like this, we work in perfect unison without saying a word. It's been like that since the afternoon when we first got together.

"Is it me or...l I heard Amy ask quietly.

"Like a three piece jigsaw puzzle that fits together perfectly? Yeah, they are." Christie finished Amy's sentence.

We already know that already, and anybody who spends time around us says the same thing. I can't explain the connection that we have, and neither can the girls. We just feel it deep in our souls.

I can tell Sheri was getting close to that sweet spot that she loves so much. Rachel, and I double our efforts to get her there quicker.

"God damn!" Sheri said, as she put her hand on the back of Rachel's head.

"Don't cum." I whispered, just before I kissed her neck.

Rachel took the throbbing penis out of her mouth, and jerked Sheri off instead. She came up to lick, and suck on the other side of Sheri's neck.

"OHHHH FUUCK...STOP STOP STOP!" Sheri moaned loudly, as her body shook.

We stopped what we were doing, and watch as Sheri fights against her impending orgasm. She squirmed on the seat, and squeezed her shaft trying to hold herself back. Her body went stiff for a few seconds, when she exhaled her body began to relax.

Everyone watched as on drop of semen rolls down her shaft, and onto her balls. Sheri amazes me every time she stops herself. This was a very close call though, usually no semen comes out.

"How's that possible?" Amy asked.

"I've seen her do it a few times, and I don't know how she does it." Eve said impressively.

"'Cause she's our lil' edging slut." Rachel said with pride.

"Years of practice..." Sheri said, as she went into great detail of her edging.

Sheri told them that when she was a teenager, she would masturbate for hours. She would get herself on the cusp before backing off at the last second.

Sheri also explained that when she edges herself, it makes her feel like a real girl who can have multiple orgasms. But she does have multiple orgasms. Unlike many trans girls, she doesn't have to take hormones because she was blessed with great genetics. The hormones can effect your sex drive, making it difficult to have erections, and can't shoot cum. Fortunately Sheri can do all that.

Amy seemed fascinated with us. She was asking all kinds of questions, and the girls answered every one of them. I don't like talking unless I'm being directly talked too, so I sat there listening to them.

"You know who you look like? Well I should ask, do you watch porn?" Amy asked Rachel.

"You have no idea, let me tell you..." Sheri laughed.

Sheri told Amy about Rachel's adventures to the adult bookstore, and how we surprised her yesterday. She even showed Amy the video that Jake sent us.

"Who does she look like?" I asked Amy, but I had a feeling who she was going to say.

Amy took out her phone, and scrolled through her gallery of pictures.

"Your body, long brown hair, height...hell you even have the same raspy voice, she was at the club last week, you ever heard of Autumn Falls?" Amy asked, as she showed them a picture on her phone.

I didn't need to see the photo, I know who Autumn Falls is. I've said the same thing since Rachel waited on us at the restaurant. When Christie asked me who she looked like, I Googled Autumn Falls to show her.

"That's why those guys asked to take your picture." Sheri laughed. That sounds right to me, those guys were acting like Rachel was some kind of celebrity.

"The only difference is, you have a tiny mole on your lip." Amy said.

"She fucks like her too." I said to Rachel, who takes great pride in her skills in the bedroom.

"Fuck that! I'm fucking better." A defiant Rachel said, as she straddled my lap.

"I might have to compare you two." I laughed.

"You do that, and we'll have sex with your buddies." Sheri said, as she pointed to Marcus, and Dave.

"That's a wonderful idea." Marcus joked.

"Keep talkin', and you'll be sleepin' outside." Eve said to him.

Everyone in the limo cracked up laughing at Marcus. We all know that even if the girls threw themselves at Marcus, he wouldn't do a thing. He would never cheat on Eve. To be honest, if any of my friends cheated on their significant other, I wouldn't be friends with them. I don't like cheaters or liars in my life.

"You're a lucky gif." Amy said to me.

"Yeah I am." I said, as I nod my head.

I thank god every morning I wake up, and I see them in bed with me. I never thought I'd find any happiness in life, but they changed my outlook on that. As beautiful as they are, it's their hearts that makes them special, and that's what matters most to me.

"We're the lucky ones, he treats us like gold." Sheri said.

"He's the right amount of crazy to put up with us." Rachel said, as she kissed my lips. When I hold Sheri, I feel how fragile she is. With Rachel, I feel how strong she is, the girl's in phenomenal shape.

"I thought I wasn't crazy." I asked, when Rachel slid off my lap, so I was in the middle.

"Look at us, I think it's safe to say that we're a lil' cray-cray." Sheri laughed, as she sat there naked as she stroked herself in front of our friends.

When Sheri puts it that way, then I guess we're certifiable. You do have to be a little off to have sex in public, it's not a normal activity.

"You better put your dress back on, we'll be at the house soon." Rachel said to Sheri, as she handed her her dress.

"Or you're just sluts." Christie joked.

"And you are?" I asked.

"A pussy hound." Christie said, as she pulled Amy into a kiss. Melissa quickly joined in, and was groping Amy's ass.

"You're fuckin' me first." Eve said to Marcus. I seen an erection in her dress.

"Still running with us?" I asked.

"What time?" Marcus asked, as he looked at his watch.

"'Bout six."

"You simple bastard, it's already 2:30, some of us like to sleep." He laughed.

"Couple hours of sex, lil' nap, and run a few miles on the beach.' Rachel said to him.

Rachel's just as passionate about working out as I am. She might be the only person who has the energy to keep up with me, and kicks my ass every time we race. We've both been looking forward to running on the beach.

"We're supposed to be on vacation." Sheri told us.

"Exactly, she's just as nuts as he is." Marcus told Eve.

"Maybe all three of you should spend some time on my couch." Eve said.

"You're not fooling me, you just want a private show in your office." Sheri joked.

I laughed at first, until I saw Eve's face, and realized she was flustered. I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"I think you might've stumbled onto something." Rachel said quietly to Sheri.

"So Amy, what'd your opinion of Jay? And don't give me the textbook answer, I just want your observations." Eve said, in an obvious attempt to get the focus off herself.

"I already don't like this." I laughed.

"I do, I wanna hear this." Sheri said in delight, when she was fully dressed again.

"Yeah, tell him how nuts he is." Marcus laughed.

"Don't listen to him, just tell us the first thing you thought, when you laid eyes on him." Eve said.

Amy seemed a little nervous about what to say. She kept looking at the girls, probably wondering how they might react to what she was going to say.

"We're not jealous bitches, you should've heard what Melissa said 'bout him." Rachel said.

"What was that?" Amy asked quickly.

"That's cheating." Eve told her.

"Just be honest." Sheri said.

"She's clearly uncomfortable, you don't..." I began to say, when Amy interrupted me.

"He has that confidence that turns me on, and I wish it was me, instead of Rachel that he came in." Amy said.

Clearly I was wrong about Amy being uncomfortable, I was the only one feeling that way. I didn't want to listen to them, but I really had no choice.

"Wow! Don't sweat it, I basically said the same thing." Melissa laughed at Amy's boldness.

"I think you said, 'if I wasn't married, I'd let him pound the shit outta me', does that sound familiar?" Sheri joked with Melissa.

"Can we not?" I plead.

Rachel leaned up to kiss my pink cheek. The joy it brings them to see me getting embarrassed is both funny, and annoying. I do like seeing them happy, so it's well worth it to me.

"Every girl feels that way." Eve said.

"Oh hell!" Marcus said, as he threw his hands in the air.

"It's true, the way he carries himself is so fuckin' sexy." Melissa said. She's told me that since we moved in next door to them.

"My mom's always touching, and hugging him." Rachel added.

"After I help you out, this is how you repay me?" I asked Rachel.

"You'll still love me!" Rachel smiled confidently at me.

"When you're wearing a shirt, you look unbelievably hot, BUT..." Melissa began to tell me.

"When it comes off...OH MY GOD!" Eve said.

"You do see me sitting here, right?" Marcus asked his fiancée.

"This is karma for callin' him crazy all the time." Sheri laughed at Marcus.

"I'm bigger than him." Marcus said, as he flexed his arms. He's a solid, and thick guy.

"But he's ripped..." Melissa said.

"STOP!" I said loudly.

I knew my cheeks were as pink as Rachel's pussy right now. But at the same time I couldn't help but to laugh with them.

"Look at those dimples!" Amy said.

"He's been hiding them under a beard." Sheri told her.

"NEVER AGAIN!" Rachel said, as she took a hit off the pen.

We already had this conversation. I was leaning towards growing it back, but the girls talked me into leaving it cleaned shaven for awhile. Rachel made a convincing argument, that they wouldn't get rug burn when I go down on them.

"Keep it up, and I'll grow it back." I tell my fiancées.

"No you won't, you'll NEVER go back on your word." Sheri said.

"You sure 'bout that?"

"Oh hell yes! It's not in your character." She said.

Sheri's right. If I tell someone I'm going to do something, I'll follow through with it. My grandma taught me that my word is my bond. She told me that everyday, and whenever I left the house, she's also would tell me 'make sure you respect every girl you see', and I hope I've lived up to that.

"Are you done?" I asked Sheri, but I seen she wasn't.

"Just one more thing; even though you've been to Hell, and back, you're the most compassionate man I know." Sheri told me, and I heard the emotion in her voice.

Christie's been telling me that for years, but I strongly disagree with her opinion. I don't see myself as a compassionate guy. I have a difficult time separating what I did to Junior tonight, and how I volunteer at the shelter or that I help Dave coach underprivileged, and abused kids in hockey.

My thinking is. Since I have rage in my veins, and I'm more than willing to get violent, I think that something's wrong with me. So am I being charitable as a way to counter that or am I doing it from my heart? Maybe a little time on Dr. Eve's couch would answer some of these questions.

"Don't you dare try to argue with that.' Christie warned me.

I looked at Christie, and then back to Sheri, they both had expressions of being genuine. If they're so certain in there belief in me, maybe I'm not as evil as I think I am.

"He treats us like queens, and fucks us like sluts!" Rachel smiled to me.

"CHEERS TO THAT!" Sheri shouted, as she took a hit off the pen.

"All right, that's enough." I said, as I shake my head at them.

"You do realize he's had a few concussions, right?" Marcus joked with the girls.

Marcus should know, he's caused at least two of the three concussions I've had. The first was when we were 13 years old, and we accidentally collided at center ice. When I asked my coach what inning we were in, he knew something was wrong, and kept me out for the rest of the game.

The second concussion was when we were in Juniors, and he caught me behind the net with my head down. Marcus hit me so hard, that I had to be helped off the ice. To this day he brags about that hit.

"I hope she uses no lube in you." I said.

"Did I mention how much of an asshole he is?" Marcus asked.

I started laughing with him as the limo came to a stop. I noticed that Dave passed out on the seat.

"Got your clippers?" I asked Marcus, who saw Dave sleeping.

"You're an evil bastard." He laughed.

"Jay, you shouldn't." Sheri said.

"Yeah he should, Dave deserves it." Melissa said.

The chauffeur opened the door so we can get out of the back. Marcus, and I helped Dave out of the car. He's going to be very hungover tomorrow, and I can't wait to mess with him.

"You can take the rest of the week off, I'll just tell my dad you drove us." Sheri said to the driver.

"You sure? Thank you Ms. Santiago..." Hector said.

"You've known me since I was born, just call me Sheri." She said to him.

It didn't surprise me that Sheri gave him an unscheduled vacation, she did it with all the staff. Well, except the estates security. She invited Hector, and all the employees to a barbecue we're going to throw for them, and their families.

Marcus went to get his clippers, while I helped Dave to the bedroom. A few weeks ago when we were hosting game night, I got very stoned, and ended up passing out on the couch. Dave though it would be funny to draw a big penis on my forehead.

Everybody warned him that I'll prank him back even harder, but he did it anyway. When I saw myself in the mirror the next morning, I almost pissed myself from laughing so hard. Ever since then, Dave's been on high alert waiting for retaliation. Tonight's my opportunity for payback.

"Shave half his mustache too." Melissa suggested, when she saw her husband with no eyebrows.

"This is why I only verbally harass you, you're too cutthroat when it comes to pranks." Marcus laughed.

"That should do it." I said, as I step back to admire my work. I took a photo of Dave with no eyebrows, half a mustache, and in bold letters across his forehead 'PAYBACK!'.

Melissa covered him up. We told her goodnight, and left the room. I'm sure she was on the way to go play with Christie, and Amy.

"Have fun brother." Marcus said, as he went into his room.

"Make sure she uses plenty of lube." I joked when he closed the door.

I heard him call me an 'asshole', but I kept walking. I don't know what having a real brother is like, but I think of Marcus, and Dave as my brothers by choice.

I walked down another long hallway on the way to Sheri's old bedroom. I thought our house was big, but you can easily fit five of them in this mansion. If I lived here, I'd have a hoverboard or Segway to get around.

I heard moaning as I approached the door. I know it's not coming from Rachel nor Sheri. I instantly became nervous, and turned on.

"FUCK MY CUNT WITH YOUR BIG COCK!" I heard when I opened the door.

I stood in the doorway, and seen Rachel laying on the naked on the bed. She was touching her glistening pussy as she watched tv. I stepped closer, and turned my head toward the sound.

There she was on a 65 inch screen, Autumn Falls getting fucked in the missionary position. Her big tits jiggling just like Rachel's when I'm having sex with her.

"Do I look like that when we fuck?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah you do, but you're...extra." I said, I couldn't find the right words.

"He's tryin' to say, somehow you look even sluttier." Sheri said, as she came up from behind, and wrapped her arms around me.

"You say the sweetest things." Rachel laughed.

"Can I ask sometching, and PLEASE no jokes, laughing or smart ass comments." I asked.

"She won't be able to do that." Rachel laughed, as she pointed to the jokester Sheri.

"I promise, I'll TRY to behave." Sheri smiled at me.

"What's the big deal when I take off my shirt?" I asked. I've heard little comments over the years, but I'm not quite sure what they're saying.

"When you're dressed, you look handsome, and sweet with these thin arms." Sheri said, as she felt my bicep.

Like I've said, I have a lean upper body. I weigh 185 lbs, so I'm not what you'd consider 'thin'. Marcus has told me I'm 'skinny strong', and I sort of get what he means.