How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just love the names that people come up for different names for marijuana strains. There's Amnesia Haze, Jack the Ripper, Candyland or Northern Lights. So I want to come up with a unique name for our creations, and hopefully a business someday.

"I will give it some thought, and know this mister..." Sheri looked at me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We fuckin' believe in you." Sheri smiled, as she kissed my lips.

I got to thinking how much my life has changed. A year ago I was working in landscaping, and struggling to pay the bills. I was a loner who only had one friend. Now I'm financially secure, riding in the back of a limo with many friends, and I'm engaged to two beautiful girls.

"Tonight's the night." Sheri whispered to me.

"For?"

Sheri didn't say anything, she just motioned to Rachel. She was talking about fucking Rachel tonight. I'm not going to lie, I cannot wait to see them together.

"You sure?"

"It'll be the perfect end to a perfect day." She told me.

"I wish the proposal went smoother." I laughed.

"I don't. It was so YOU that big, shy, dork I fell in love with at the shelter." Sheri smiled.

"I knew my awkwardness would pay off one day." I joked, as the limo came to a stop.

"I love my ring so much." Sheri said, as she admired how it looked on her delicate finger.

"If you're not..." I began, but Sheri's lips quickly made me stop talking.

"Our rings are perfect, so stop doubting yourself." She told me, somehow Sheri knew that I was worried that they didn't like the rings.

We got out of the limo, and saw how big the club was from the outside. The neon lights brightened the dark sky.

Walking into the club I was hit by the base of the music, but it wasn't the typical music you hear at LGBT clubs. They were playing old school hip-hop, DMX was currently blasting through the speakers.

"Alex was right, I love this place." I said to no one in particular.

Hip-hop is the only music that I listen too, but not the mumble rap that's out today. I'm a fan of the 1990's, and early 2000's. In that era everything was original, unlike nowadays where they copy off each other.

A few people came up to Rachel, telling her 'it's nice to see you again', and a few asked for pictures. Rachel swears she's never been here before, and none of us could figure out why she's being treated like a celebrity.

I sat on a long couch on the outdoor balcony. My back was to the street, but I was still able to look down at the club. The crowd was all inclusive, but it did seem like there were more effeminate guys than there is at club Eden.

The manager came over to introduce himself. I'm guessing Alex told him we were coming.

They got a round of drinks, and we chatted for awhile. The girls got up to go dance on the balcony dance floor.

"We'll be back." Dave said, as he, and Marcus downed the rest of their drinks.

"Where're you goin'?" I asked.

"You won't have a celebratory drink to your engagement, so we're goin' to get some cigars." Dave said.

"And I know you'll smoke it!" Marcus said.

Marcus's right about that, we're always smoking cigars after our hockey games. Normally you'd get kicked out for smoking, but the rink managers have known us since we were kids.

"I have one." I said, as I show them the blunt behind my ear.

"A real Cuban." Dave clarified.

"He has one of those too." Rachel laughed. Obviously she was talking about being half Cuban.

After they left I looked down at the club. There were two huge guys that stood out. One of them was watching Sheri, and the rest of the girls dancing, he tapped a third guy on the shoulder, and started laughing in the directions of the girls. I'm not sure what was so funny, but it caught my attention for some reason.

"I wanna apologize for snapping at you during dinner, when you asked Eve that question." Rachel said to me, and I knew what she was talking about.

"It's ok."

"No it's not, I just know you wouldn't hurt us, but I didn't look at it from your side." Rachel said, as she sat on my lap.

"I just needed to get a professional to tell me what I already knew." I said, as I kiss her bare shoulder. If I see bare skin on the girls, I can't help but to kiss their soft flesh.

"You really are an incredible man." She said sincerely.

"'Cause I'm Batman!" I joked. It's my way off getting people to stop talking about me.

"Now you're an incredible idiot." Rachel laughed.

She slid off my lap to sit next to me, while we watch Sheri shaking her ass on the dance floor. As bad as an athlete that she is, Sheri's the opposite when she dances. Those lessons she took when she was a little girl really paid off. There's been many nights that Sheri will do a striptease for us.

"She has to know we're watchin' her." I said, as I adjust my growing dick.

"Fuck yeah she does, and she also knows the effect she has on us." Rachel said.

Rachel snuck a finger up her dress, and showed me a wet finger. I was more than happy to suck it clean.

Sheri turned around, and gave us a sexy smile as she glided back to the table. It always amazes me at how graceful she is, every move she makes is so sensual.

"Can I have your pen?" Sheri asked me.

"You should wait, the edibles haven't kicked in yet." I said to her.

I wasn't trying to tell Sheri what to do. I just didn't want her to take too much, and have a bad high. Christie can't take edibles because she gets paranoid on them.

I think Sheri understood what I was saying. She turned her attention to Rachel, who just stared at her.

"Why you lookin' at me like that?" Sheri asked.

"Like you don't know." Rachel said seriously.

"I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout." Sheri said innocently.

Sheri slid a hand up Rachel's dress, as her other hand squeezed my firm cock. Sheri was very theatrical the way she sucked on her finger.

"Fuckin' slut!" Rachel joked.

"Jay tell you what he came up for 'slut'?" Sheri asked.

"Super Lovely Unique Talented." I said.

"That's actually pretty damn good." Rachel said impressively.

"Batman's got brains too." I laughed.

"So stupid." Rachel said, as she slapped my chest.

"Wanna go to the bathroom with us?" Sheri asked.

"Nah, we shouldn't leave him alone with these dimples." Rachel said, as she poked at my cheek.

Sheri gave us a peck on the lips before she went catch up with the other girls. When she was halfway there, she turned to show me the pen she took off my lap. Sheri didn't smoke it though, she passed it to Eve instead.

"She's so God damn sexy, and those eyes...mmmmm." Rachel said, as we watch Sheri walk away.

"She's knows that shit too." I joked.

Sheri knows how to use her gifts to her advantage. I've called her a sexual tsunami. Once she smiles at you, you're putty in her hands.

"This is a nice place." Rachel said.

"They should do an old school hip-hop night at Eden." I said.

"Or, and I'm just spitballing here, but maybe you could do that at the Pub YOU own." Rachel said.

Alex, and I co-own Premiere Seafood, and Pub. I'm pretty much the definition of 'silent owner', the only decision I made was to hire my ex girlfriend Renee as the manager.

"That wouldn't be overstepping?" I asked.

"What part of 'own' is so hard for you to understand?" She laughed.

I seen those three muscle heads I saw earlier, coming up the opposite set of stairs that Sheri went down. This time a fourth guy was with them, and he was bigger than the others. He wore aviator sunglasses indoors, and at night. I don't know why it pisses me off so much, but I hate when people wear sunglasses indoors.

The fourth guy looked familiar, but I couldn't recall where I know him from.

He's maybe six feet, six inches tall, with muscles on top of muscles. I couldn't begin to guess his weight. I seen that he left the front of his black silk shirt open to show off his body. There was pimples all over him, probably from steroid abuse.

I saw the skinny jeans he was wearing, and noticed he's bow legged. That's when it dawned on me, I know this fucker. The other side of my personality was coming out, and the passive side of me is going to take a little break.

"Thank you lord." I said to myself. I don't know how nights that I prayed to god, asking him to give me the opportunity to put my hands on this piece of shit.

"What?" Rachel asked, she must've heard me.

"Don't react, but is that Junior?" I asked.

Miguel Cabella, who hates to be called 'Junior', is Sheri's ex boyfriend, and currently number one on my shit list. It takes all my will-power not to jump up, and start swinging on him.

"Fuckin' hell it is." She said.

The only reason we know what he looks like is; in one of the last pictures that Sheri has of her mom, Junior is in it. Sheri can't bring herself to edit the photo in any way, and we would never ask her to do that. In the picture he wore sunglasses too, and it was in a hospital room.

"Please stay calm." I said to her. I put my arm around her, and I can feel tense she is.

"I'm not even gonna try to talk you outta it, but PLEASE wait for the guys to get back." Rachel warned me.

I didn't even think about how outnumbered I was. I think I'll take Rachel's advice, and stall until my friends get back. It shouldn't be that hard to do though, I do have a lot of stuff I've been wanting to tell him.

"You know that girl who was just here?" Juice head one asked me.

The way they approached me, it was clear they were trying to establish their dominance over me. I had to squash that little fantasy, and turned back to Rachel.

"You think Renee would go for hip-hop night?" I asked.

"Didn't she say she was doin' a Country Night on Thursdays?" She smiled. I think Rachel knew what I was doing. As for Country Night, I hate hate hate Country music.

"Excellent point." I laughed.

"Hey, we're talkin' to you." Junior said to me.

"If you are, then take you sunglasses off." I said.

Junior looked at his friends, before turning back to me. I smile to myself as I watch him taking off the glasses, and putting them in his shirt pocket.

When I saw his eyes, I completely understood why he was wearing sunglasses. His one eyeball would look at you, while the other kind of roams around. I had to hold in my laugh, so I squeezed Rachel's firm ass instead.

Don't get me wrong, I don't make fun of people who have something wrong with them. However, I know what Junior did to Sheri, so I have zero sympathy for him. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, I'd hand him a can of gas instead.

"Thank you. Now what were you sayin'?" I asked.

The sunglasses was a little test I was giving him. I wanted to see if he's truly as tough as he thinks he is or if he's just a coward who beats defenseless girls. If he was for real, he wouldn't have taken off the glasses, and he would've told me to go to Hell.

"Do you know all the girls who were up here?" Junior asked.

"Why you askin'?" I asked back. There was no way I was going to give him any easy answers.

"What're havin' a girls night out?" Junior laughed at me.

I knew they weren't taking me serious, and I can't blame them. They have four strong guys, and they see me alone with Rachel. I must seem like easy prey for them.

"Yep, I'm a lil' sissy." I said to him.

I saw a flash of fear come across Junior's face, and I knew what Sheri told me was true. Despite his tough guy act, he's a fucking bitch. While I don't give a shit what he does, it's clear he doesn't want his friends knowing.

"If that's the case, I'd love to bend a pretty thing like you over the railing, and show everyone how much of a sissy you are." Juice head one said to me.

I held Rachel tight as she tried to get up. There's not a doubt in my mind, that she wouldn't have kicked him in the balls.

"Let's run a train on him." Juice head two spoke up.

"You should walk away." Rachel told them.

"Oh don't worry sweetie, we'll take..." juice head one started to say.

"Finish that sentence, and I'll rip your throat out." I said, as my face turned to stone.

I don't care if they threatened to sexually assault me, but they're really testing my patience by doing the same to Rachel.

"Vinnie was only playing around." Junior said, as he stepped in front of his friends.

Two things became crystal clear to me: 1) Junior was the leader of the pack. 2) Vinnie just landed on my shit list, and there's no way off.

"I don't give a fuck, and you will be apologizing." I said to Vinnie.

To his credit Vinnie didn't say a word. I'm not sure if he took me serious, but I meant every word I said.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Sheri walking back to the table with Christie. She went to smile, but stopped when she saw Junior standing in front of me.

I gave her a wink to let her know that it's ok. Sheri reluctantly came to sit between me, and Rachel who quickly grabbed her hand in support.

"Hey how..." Junior tried to say to Sheri.

"What's goin' on?" Sheri asked me, as she ignored Junior.

"Junior stopped..." I began.

"My name's Miguel." Junior interrupted me.

"He doesn't like that." Sheri said timidly. It was killing me to see her scared.

When Sheri told me that, I remembered a movie I watched, where the actor quotes The Art Of Way by Sun Tzu: 'if your opponent is of temper, seek to irritate him'. For some reason it's always stuck in my mind, and I thought it was brilliant strategy.

There's multiple ways that I can irritate Junior. 1) he's sensitive about being a bottom. 2) he's self-conscious about his eyes, and his bow legs. 3) it pisses him off to be called 'Junior'. All these can be used to get under his skin.

"Junior stopped by to say hi." I finished my sentence.

"He said his name's Miguel." Vinnie told me.

"Still thinking 'bout me?" Junior asked Sheri.

"No, I might've mentioned you once or twice." Sheri said. She looked at him for the first time, and showed no fear. I got goosebumps watching her finding her inner strength.

Junior felt comfortable enough with me, that he sat down next to Eve, and across from us.

"I had a feelin' you were with her, she'd try to dress me up like that too." Junior laughed, as he looked at my clothes. I guess he couldn't appreciate Sheri's athletic wear fetish.

I didn't say anything, I was going to let him dig his own grave. I took the blunt from behind my ear, and lit it up. I'm not sure if it's legal to smoke in a club in Florida, but we're outside so I'll take my chances.

"No offense dude, but you're a toothpick, she usually goes for bigger guys." Junior said to me like we're friends.

I really had to control my laughter. Yeah, this guy is huge, and much bigger than my 185 lbs, but that's all he has in his advantage. He clearly can't move as quick as me, and he has the shortest arms I've ever seen, kind of like a T-Rex. With his bow legs, and messed up eyes, his whole look reminded me of a cartoon character.

"None taken, her taste must've changed." I fake laughed.

I blow the smoke out of my lungs. I haven't smoked a blunt for a couple years, and I forgot how much I enjoy it. The weed is from the cloned hybrid that I created on my own, it's a side project I've been working on.

"You do have a lil' alpha thing goin' on, but just not as much as...well you know." Junior said.

This douchebag just called himself an 'alpha', and he really believes himself. I seen Eve shaking her head at me, as she mouthed 'no he isn't'.

"Just not as much as you?" I finished his bullshit for him.

"Yeah, you know how it is, there's always someone bigger, and tougher." Junior said. He was feeling so cocky that he poured himself a glass of beer from the pitcher on the table.

"That there is." I chuckle, Junior has no clue what real toughness looks like yet.

"Are you..." Junior began to say to Sheri , but I thought it was time to irritate him a little.

"I'm sorry, but who're you talkin' at? Your eyes are goin' different directions." I interrupt him. I heard both girls laugh quietly.

"You think that's funny?" Junior asked in anger.

"Normally? No. But now? Fuck yeah." I laughed.

"You're a mouthy lil' bitch." Vinnie said to me.

"And here I sit."

"I hope you didn't tell him everything." Junior said menacingly to Sheri.

I think Junior was trying to scare Sheri. She looked at me, and I seen the strength in her eyes.

"There's nothin' I haven't told him, and by the way, YOU sayin' you're the same 'type' as Jay is FUCKIN' HILARIOUS!" Sheri snapped at him.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm the top dog, and he's just a pup." Junior said, as he remained seated.

I kept taking hits off the blunt. It might not be the smartest move to get even higher when I'm hopefully about to fight, but I was having fun. I thrive in conflict, so this is right up my alley.

"Listen Junior, IF you were a true alpha you wouldn't say shit, unless you're tryin' to impress your bitches." I said, as I look at Junior, and his friends.

The quietest of the juice heads took a couple steps back. It's like he knew something was going to happen, and he didn't want any parts of it. Now it's down to three that I have to worry about.

"AN ALPHA DOESN'T GET FUCKED IN HIS ASS LIKE A SISSY!" Sheri exploded in anger, causing everyone to look our way.

In a flash Rachel, and Eve dragged Sheri away. She tried to get away, but she's not as strong as either of the girls holding her.

"FUCKIN' LIES!" Junior yelled back.

"Struck a nerve?" I laughed.

"FUCK YOU!" He shouted at me.

"YOU SCREAMED LIKE A WHORE WHEN I FUCKED YOU!" Sheri continued yelling.

"NEVER HAPPENED!" He protested, as he stood up.

"Look at your friends face, he probably fucks you too!" Sheri said, as she pointed to the juice head who stepped away.

The entire patio looked at his friends, who seemed like he was guilty of something. Damn, that was impressive that Sheri noticed that.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Junior angrily said, as his hands turned into fist. He was ready to hit someone, and I needed that someone to be me.

When my grandpa took me to my first boxing lesson, he made me promise that I wouldn't throw the first punch. I intended to keep my word, no matter how hard Junior is testing me.

"So you take it in the ass?" I asked. I was trying to get him to focus on me.

"She probably fucks you." Junior said, that might've been the worst comeback line I've ever heard.

"I worship the ground that girl walks on, and I love her penis, but I'm no bitch." I said calmly.

"We'll see 'bout that." Vinnie said.

"You like sucking cock?" Junior asked.

"Hers? Oh fuck yes." I said honestly.

"HIS, ain't that right...STEPHEN!" Junior called Sheri the name she was born with, which made me reach my boiling point. Sheri's told me that's one of the worst things you call a trans person.

"TALK TO ME NOW!" I raised my voice for the first time, as I hit the table with bottom of my hand.

Junior look at me, and started to laugh as he drank the rest of his beer. When he was finished, he had the balls to pour himself another drink from the pitcher. That's two drinks he's now stole from Dave, and Marcus. I wasn't going to let him finish that glass.

Now was the time to introduce the muscle heads to the part of me that can be scary. I took a big hit off the blunt, and exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"All of this is a fuckin' lie." I said as I waved my hand up, and down his body.

"The fuck you talkin' 'bout." Junior asked, much to my disappointment.

"The muscles, steroids, flashy clothes, your obsession with bein' an 'alpha', it's obvious you're over compensating for something, I'm guessing...small dick?" I asked.

"HE COULDN'T SATISFY A FLY!" Sheri shouted, causing everyone to crack up.

"YOU..." He began to yell.

"LOOK AT ME TINY!" I interrupt him.

"BITCH!" Junior had to get the last word in.

1...56789...13