All Comments on 'How I Persuaded My Wife to Indulge'

by Horace212121

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bringon part 2

Nice ... can’t wait seehow he deals with her being fucked n creamed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Old flames

My wife had a boyfriend all through 3rd grade to graduation. They never went all the way but had some heavy petting sessions. He went into the service, she met me and we ended up married. She sent him a letter telling him, one of those "Dear John" things. Two decades later, he retired and moved back, inheriting his family business and property. My wife told me one evening that she had had Coffee with him a couple of times, and she had this long time fantasy about the guy. Asked my permission, it bothered me but I gave in, even though I was pissed off. . They went on a date, she came home after, sat down and cried. She told me it was nothing like she expected. We had a few months of poor times, but finally got over it. Fantasies sometimes should just stay fantasies.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Cum

They both need to cum in her pussy and suck a cream pie

Horace212121Horace212121over 5 years agoAuthor
True account so excuse me if it doesn’t meet all your expectations

This was written shortly after the last meeting and is a true recollection of our adventure. I will post the other two parts shortly.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Jan's cunt

Agree we want more. I prefer double penetration.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 1 year ago

So wanted my wife to do this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorace212121@Horace212121
21 Followers
I adore mature women and enjoy helping dutiful husbands satisfy their wives. Either because they can no longer perform as they once did, or the lady has an insatiable appetite for sex.