How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I heard her call me Master I winced. "Do you really have to keep calling me that?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Look, we're going to arrive at Larnar in about a week. Before that happens we need to get you used to acting like a proper Master, because if you start freaking out just because I start calling you Master down there, this whole thing is going to blow up in our faces."

I guess I'm going to have to explain this whole Master thing. You see, the plan as we currently have it is that we're going to arrive at Larnar, find out when Princess Nuetronia is going to be sold, then head over to the slave auctions, buy her, then finally take her and head home. It seems simple, but there are quite a few complications.

The big one is Vectress herself. After all, it's not like the empire is unaware of her, or her relationship with Nuetronia. If she just showed up at the auction, they'd immediately assume she was here to rescue her and attempt to arrest her. At that point the whole mission is over before it even really began.

This is where the whole Master thing comes in. In order to make this work we're going to sell this on the idea that Vectress is here, not as a hero, but as a slave herself. Again it's a simple enough idea, but pulling it off is the insane part.

I mean, the first thing we had to do was have Vectress and I sign an actual Larnian slavery contract (and let me remind you, at that time I hadn't even SEEN the Larnian language, let alone knew how to read it. So I got the joy of knowing I was signing a contract while having no idea exactly what was in the contract I was signing). Once we arrived on Larnar, Helen would transmit the contract to the Larnian archives, meaning that as far as the Larnian empire was concerned, Vectress would be my slave.

But that would only go so far as to make them pause a bit, to wonder if this is legitimate, or if, as is the actual case, this was just some con-job to get them off their game. That means that this whole thing rides on Vectress' and my ability to convince them that she really is my submissive little slave.

Just thinking about it was giving me a major headache. I sighed as I collapsed back into my chair. "I'm sorry," I said, "but I don't know how this could possibly work. Even if I could get used to you calling me Master, there's no way I could act the part without worrying that any moment I could say or do something that would make you take my head off."

Vectress groaned upon hearing that. "Desperate times," she said just before grabbing a chair and putting it in front of mine. She sat down and motioned me forward so that we could stare at each other eye to eye.

"Allright, all the cards on the table. Do you know why they agreed to this mission?"

"No," was my simple response.

"They agreed because the alternative was that I was going to go there and rescue her and damn the consequences."

"Yeah, that's right," she continued as she saw my eyes widen at the realization, "Nuetronia is the closest thing I have to a real sister and I'm not going to let her get turned into some rich alien's plaything just because her brother is paranoid. When HQ realized this they approved this mission as a compromise. Now they made me swear that I would do whatever it took to complete this mission successfully but before they did they had Helen explain to me exactly what was going to happen to me so that I knew what I was signing up for beforehand. Now do you know what she told me was going to happen?"

"No."

"She told me you were going to have to fuck me."

After Vectress said that I practically leapt off the chair I was on, "What!" I shouted in surprise.

Vectress responded by simply leaning back and putting her arms over the top of the chair. This had the unintended effect of emphasizing her chest. "Calm down," she said.

"What do you mean 'calm down'? You practically said that I was going to rape you!"

Vectress stood up at that and began speaking, anger beginning to filter into her voice. "No," she said, "I didn't say you were going to rape me. I said they told me you were going to fuck me, and I signed off on this mission knowing that. That's the exact opposite of rape."

Seeing Vectress like that calmed me down a little bit, even if I was still confused. I mean, if someone had told me yesterday that I was going to have sex with the most powerful superheroine in the world I'd laugh in their face. I was tempted to do that now, if it wasn't for the fact that the person telling me this was in fact the actual most powerful superheroine in the world. "It's just, well, this is just so, unbelievable," I finally said.

"If it makes you feel better, it's not like you're the first person I've ever had sex with," she replied.

Weirdly, that did actually make me feel better. I think I might have straight up refused to go any further with this if I'd thought she was sacrificing her own virginity to, well, me of all people.

Vectress took a deep breath and moved herself up until she was right next to me. Instinctively I moved backward, only to find Vectress continuing to move up towards me. I quickly bumped into the wall and found myself trapped, with her leaning up to me with her hand on the wall (looking back on this I can't help but laugh about it, seeing as we were effectively recreating a scene from some teen romance, only with the genders swapped).

Vectress looked down on me. "Listen. Clearly you aren't ready for this yet and since we don't have much time, I'm going to have to do something extreme," she said before grabbing the sides of her costume. I was able to see as she pulled the sides up before quickly turning them towards the center, creating an opening for her breasts to come popping out.

The sheer sight of that made me freeze in shock. Vectress breasts were right in front of me, with nothing covering them up at all. I barely had time to register that her areolas were huge when she grabbed my hands and pulled them right onto her breasts.

Again I froze with shock. Now not only was I looking at Vectress' breasts, I was holding them in my hands. They were surprisingly quite supple to the touch. As she held them there I started to relax and take advantage of the situation in front of me. I began slowly kneading her breasts in my hands and before long I noticed that her nipples had gone hard. I reached up and pinched them between my fingers, enjoying the feeling of them between my fingers.

"Having fun Master?"

Hearing Vectress say that immediately brought me back to reality. With a start I realized that at some point she had let go of my hands and I hadn't even noticed. I jerked my hands away from her and back to my sides. "I'm sorry," I said very quickly.

Vectress just chuckled at that. "Don't be sorry Master. After all, you're about to do much worse."

I looked up at her in confusion as to what she meant. She didn't keep me waiting long.

"Okay Master, this is what's going to happen. You need to get used to acting like I'm your personal property and we don't have much time to work with, so, from now until this mission is over, I'm giving you full access to my body."

"What that means," Vectress continued, "is that you can do anything you want to me. You can grope me. You can finger me to orgasm. You can cum on my face. Hell, if you're feeling restless one night, you can come into my quarters and fuck me while I'm asleep. And do you know what I'm going to do to you afterwards?'

"What?" I asked, nervously.

"Absolutely nothing. You're going to face zero repercussions from this. I'm giving you free reign to live up any perverted fantasy with me you've ever had."

I think at this point my brain began to shut down. This was probably every horny man's dream and Vectress had just handed it to me like it was nothing to her. Seeing that I was going unresponsive, Vectress just turned around. "Now if you'll excuse me, I feel like I need to take a shower. Specifically, the shower that's the third door from the left."

With that Vectress turned around and slowly walked away, while pulling her cape to the side in order to make sure I got a good look at her ass as she walked off. After about a minute my brain seemed to finally process what had just happened. With a smile I walked out of the room and went into the third door from the left. After all, I knew an invitation when I heard it.

Ugh, I really did NOT want to have to tell you about all of that. After all, I have no desire to tell my daughter about my sex life and I'm sure you don't want to hear me go on about it either. Worse, at some point I'm going to have to talk about that whole prophecy that Vectress just revealed to me. However, most of what happens next isn't really important to the story so I'm going to skip over most of what happened during our trip to Larnar. I will however tell you about an interaction I had with Helen.

I was taking a break from a rather intense... practice session with Vectress. You see, we needed to rehearse the scene where the... prophecy comes true. During the moment itself Vectress has to be pretending to be the perfect submissive slave and I have to pretend to be the perfect domineering master, so Vectress insisted we roleplay out the scene. As it turns out, Vectress is something of a perfectionist. She had me spend hours in there replaying the scene over and over again. What was worse was that she never stopped me in the middle of it to let me know what I was doing wrong. No, she would just let us play out the whole scene before critiquing it and having me replay the whole scene all over again.

Finally I'd had enough and escaped out to take a break. I walked around the ship for a bit before stopping at one of the viewports. The image I saw was fascinating. The stars had somehow disappeared and instead the universe had taken on a hazy blue appearance that seemed to form a cone in front of us (I would later discover that this is just what the universe looks like when you travel through hyperspace). As I stared at this I was surprised by the sudden arrival of Helen.

Helen had been avoiding us this whole time and it wasn't hard to figure out why. Obviously she knew what we had been getting up to and had no desire to watch. This is why I was surprised to see her, as I figured she was going to lock herself in her cabin until we were almost there. Instead she had decided to come here with me. I pretended to ignore her as she walked up next to me and joined me in watching the light show outside the viewport. "I'm sorry," she said after a seeming eternity.

"For what?" I asked.

"For getting you into all of this. I didn't really want to, but I didn't really have another option."

Hearing Helen say this made me feel a bit guilty. After all, at the moment you could say that Vectress was the one making all the sacrifices while I was living out the dream. "It's okay," I finally responded, sheepishly. "Besides, I figure if you can't see another way out, there probably isn't one."

A bit of curiosity took me then and I decided to ask a question that had been nagging me this whole time. "So how did you become a precog anyway?" I asked.

Helen seemed to get a faraway look in her eyes as she continued staring out into space. "No one knows," she answered. "All anyone knows is that about 5 years ago I was found lying face down naked on a beach with no memory of who I was or where I came from and a few minor powers. I didn't even know my own name. Helen is just a name I came up with because I had to be called something. When a league representative came in to test my abilities they discovered my precognition powers and the rest as we say, is history."

Hearing Helen talk about that made me feel sad for her. I mean, she had literally no memories of anything beyond 5 years ago. "Do you ever wonder, who you used to be?" I asked, stupidly.

Helen didn't take offense at my obviously idiotic comment and instead responded openly. "Do you know what's going to happen in 6 months?" she asked.

"No," I responded.

"In 6 months, a giant crab monster is going to rise out of the sea and attack New Orleans. Fortunately, thanks to my warning, at that exact moment, Vectress, Nuetronia, and the rest of the League will be there taking a, 'vacation.' In the end the monster will be forced back into the ocean with only minor damage and almost no fatalities. Now imagine what would have happened if I hadn't warned the League about this. How many people do you think would have died before they could have gotten someone there to stop the carnage?"

I just stood there silent as she relayed this. What could I say after all? I had no way to wrap my brain around any of this. Fortunately it turned out that Helen didn't really need me to answer her and she just continued. "To answer your real question," she said, "Yes, sometimes I regret what happened to make me who I am. But when I think about all the people I've saved because of this, I know that it was all worth it in the end."

With that she turned and put her hand on my shoulder. "Now get some rest," she said. "And remember that Vectress sometimes forgets that other people don't have the same level of stamina as she does, so don't let her wear you out before we get to Larnar."

With that she walked off. I stared at the open door she had walked out before deciding to follow her advice and get some rest. I headed down to my cabin only to find Vectress already there on the bed, waiting for me. I'll spare you the details of what happened next.

After a week we finally arrived at Larnar. I still wasn't a hundred percent confident about the plan, but at least I had finally gotten used to acting domineering in front of Vectress. Vectress herself was incredibly confusing. As the week progressed she had started acting more and more submissive to me, except that whenever she thought I was backsliding, she'd slip out of her act to chide me and insist I be more dismissive of her. She'd then angrily insist that I punish her for talking back to me, so that I could get practice doing it when we're on the planet. I have to say, the whole thing gave me whiplash.

After landing Helen took us both aside to give us our final briefing. "Okay, now that we're here, I can tell you what's really going to happen," she said.

That statement left me flabbergasted. "What a minute, what do you mean what's really going to happen?" I yelled. "I thought we were just supposed to get in, buy her and go."

"Yeah, well, I lied. Frankly, if I had told you what the real plan was, you'd have never agreed to this."

"And what makes you think I'll agree to it now?"

"Because you've just spent the last week making Vectress your own personal cumdump. How do you think she's going to react if you say no.?"

I suddenly broke out into a cold sweat. I looked to the side at Vectress, who for her part, simply looked bored with everything. Somehow, that made it worse, as though the thought of imminent violence just wasn't enough to elicit any type of reaction from her at all. Seeing that she had me dead to rights, Helen continued.

"Look, even if we had the money to buy Nuetronia, which we don't, she's never going to make it to auction anyway. Zagron seriously underestimated just how beloved his sister really is. The whole city is a powder keg ready to blow. Once he realizes that enslaving her isn't going to stop the violence, he'll decide to just go ahead and kill her anyway."

I deflated upon hearing that, "So what are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"For the most part, you do what we originally planned. You and Vectress go in, masquerading as a Master and his slave, rent a room for the night and look into when the auction is going to be, then perform your little sex play. The difference is that at some point after that, the Emperor's elite guards will come for you."

"Now here's the important part. When they come for you, you MUST SURRENDER! Let me make that clear, do NOT resist them. Once they have you, they're going to separate you..."

That sentence immediately caught Vectress' attention. "Hold on a minute!" she yelled. "I am not going to let them separate me from Master. If I did that, there's no telling what they might do to him."

"Listen, these are the emperor's elite. There is no way you can beat them and protect Peter at the same time. They're not going to hurt him, so just let them take you away and do what they tell you to. I swear, if you do that, you will set up Peter so that he can pull this whole thing off."

"And what exactly am I going to do?" I asked.

"Once they separate you from Vectress, they'll take you before Emperor Zagron. After that, I can't tell you anything more."

Helen's sudden silence worried me. "Why not?"

"This moment, you before the emperor, is why I brought you here. What you do there, is exactly what saves Princess Nuetronia and avoids an interstellar war."

"So why can't you tell me what I'm going to do?"

"Because," she said with a full deadpan, "if I told you what you do, you'd just fuck it up."

Looking back on everything that happened, I have to admit, Helen was right. If I had known what I was going to do, I would have probably second guessed every line and just made myself look like a complete idiot. At the time however, Helen's words just straight up annoyed me. Not that I could do anything about it. "Fine," I responded before marching off towards the docking bay. After a moment I turned around and looked at Vectress. "Are you coming?" I asked, impatiently.

I must admit, if I'd been thinking about what I was doing at the time, I would have been amazed at just how arrogant I was acting towards her. Vectress for her part, played her role perfectly. Instead of getting angry, she simply rushed forward to follow just behind with her head looking down. I noticed as she did this a small smile played on her face, but I was too angry at the moment to think about it, or ask her what she was so happy about. Instead I just kept marching down into the docks.

We ran into problems almost immediately. Before I could even walk into the processing area, two large green aliens approached me. Vectress stepped between me and them as they yelled at me in a language I did not understand. Mind you, I didn't need to speak the language to figure out that they knew who Vectress was and were not pleased.

I figured this was the time for me to step up to the stage. I moved forwards until I was standing next to Vectress and then casually (or at least as casually as a week's worth of practice can make you) reached around Vectress and grabbed her breast.

The world seemed to pause as the two guards looked at me, then back at Vectress to see what she was going to do. They probably thought she was going to take my head off. But if that was what they thought they would soon find out how wrong they were.

A sexy moan came out of Vectress' mouth as she turned around to look at me with an expression of pure lust on her face. "Oh Master, thank you for gracing this lowly slave with your touch," Vectress said before leaning in for a kiss. However, instead of accepting it I quickly stepped forward, denying her as I approached the guards. "This is all getting a bit boring, so handle this and get back to me," I said as I pushed my way between the two giant green alien ment that could probably have ripped me in half if they were so inclined.

Instead of doing that however, they moved to the side and let me walk past them. Vectress soon followed, her head turned down as she continued to show subservience to me. As I walked forward with a confidence I still didn't quite feel inside, I could hear as the two men behind me broke into a hearty laugh.

Things went smoothly after that, at least, as smoothly as could be expected when the city you're in is experiencing mass protests. The streets were full of aliens of numerous species all marching down the streets carrying either pictures of Princess Nuetronia or signs declaring, something (I still hadn't learned how to read Larnian yet). I choose to ignore this, letting Vectress get ahead and clear the way in front.