All Comments on 'How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 04'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, much enjoyed, but maybe add a trigger warning for this chapter? Unexpected rape play could seriously effect somebody

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

Hmmm.

You a Marion Harmon fan?

The discourse about mad scientists sounded just like something Astra would say, and introducing a kitsune sort of made me think so even more...

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004over 2 years agoAuthor

I haven't heard of Marion Harmon before now so this was more of a coincidence. Of course you've got me curious so I'm going to have to find out now

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

"Neutronia so that she can show off that she's gotten her figure back now that she's given birth and Vectress to show off the small baby bump she's now sporting. She'd been getting somewhat desperate since despite the fact that she'd been the first of Master's slaves to sleep with him, all the rest of us had gotten pregnant well before her. Now that Master had finally knocked her up she was acting far more magnanimously."

does Neutronia's species have super long pregnancies or did it take decacdes for her to get back in shape since she was pregnant very early on in the story and this is decades later. I couldn't really understand helen's explanation for getting the time travel device. still a fun series. kudos

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004about 2 years agoAuthor

Once you pointed it I realized that this is a bit of an editing mistake, as it should have taken place about 2 years after the main events. I'm just going to retcon this as Neutronia having recently given birth to their second child.

As for time travel, it's a bit wibbly-wobbly, but basically at some point in the future they get a device that can allow one person to travel through time. How they do this Helen never explains as she views it as unimportant, but she then goes back in time to give that new device to her younger self who then uses it to cause the plot of the story to happen. Once she does she returns to her own time to give the device back to her older self at the exact moment she left and the older version then returns to her own time.

belgarion10101belgarion10101over 1 year ago

1. I love your work here. Necessarily ego stroke, with the side-effect of being true.

2. I think this story needs 1 more part. It's lovely, as-is; but you have an opportunity to stretch your creativity and answer the one remaining question.

3. We know how the time-loop maintains. Most people, and most writers, stop there.

But - assuming that it wasn't a self-generating time-loop, and someone set it into motion - how did it start?

I imagine that for a timeline to become stable, the engineer must enact their plan for a change and a way - post-change - to maintain the new timeline's integrity. We have the latter - but I confess my imagination goes a little wild at the idea of the former.

Maybe there's an actual precog in the mix. Do they somehow wind up enslaved to the Master? Do they identify him as the only way for the world to survive some threat - maybe a mind-controlling villain with mass murder on the mind, who the Master's contract ability can entirely negate?

And then the actual mechanics. How does a precog change the past and then adjust said change into a kinky as f*ck, self-perpetuating time loop?

A series called "The Perfect Run" by Maxime J Durand uses extra-dimensional entities in a creative way. Maybe one of them goes rogue; inhabits a villain that in turn threatens said entities in the future and Master is conveniently set up to trip them up or control their host?

Meh, my creative juices are running dry now.

I know time fuckery isn't your only shtick. You've got your own ideas to work on.

I only hope that's enough detail to maybe inspire you. :D

Regardless of what you write, I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future. Best of luck to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES