How I was Loved to Tears and Love

Story Info
MartinTwo Roommates Make Passionate Love.
750 words
3.59
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with my roommate Martin became very real and different. Most stories use the word "Fuck" describing sex, I don't and cant. For the very simple reason, when Martin and I had sex. It was quite passionate, sensual and loving. I just felt I needed to clarify my use of 'Making Love" over Fucking, etc.

I'll never forget the time with Martin laying between my opened thighs, his gorgeous dark rock hard cock slowly sliding in and out of me. I was so deep in lust, my hands were planted on Martin's sweaty hairy chest, and then it happened. Martin's sweaty face just a couple inches above mine, his eyes closely observing my face. His jaw was clenched tight and brow was tensed and glistening with sweat, like was seriously focused (on getting me off). Damn he looked so fucking sexy. His right hand then cradled my neck to raise my head up, and his tongued slipped in through my parted lips. Now, though, with each thrust, he slowly rolled his hips up so that he would keep softly hitting my prostrate. The pleasure of it was so intense that I didn't even need to touch my cock. His lovemaking felt so fucking good, I really began to literally cry. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I gasped into his mouth as my eyes filled with tears, my hands clutching at the muscles in his back, "Fuck, Martin... Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" "Holy fuck," I gasped as Martin made love to me. My hands gripping onto his shoulders.

"Martin, you have no idea just how damn much I love you."

"Naw, you love this cock of mine, don't cha baby"?

Martin began sucking my on big toe. As tears rolled down my cheeks, my eyes roll back, I drooled and then sounding like a bitch.

I was able to somewhat incoherently mumbled "God yes, Martin. I love both you and your cock."

Martin had stamina as he continued making love to me the way I needed it and kissing me, he announced that he was close to breeding me. Hearing Martin say that made me moan. I whispered to Martin, "In fact go slow baby, I love the feel of your thick cock. I also want to feel your warm sperm up in me. Fuck, I'm so fucking full of lust and arousal for you". After a minute or two I was clawing at his back and the sweat was pouring off us both and a few more slow deep loving strokes he buried his cock deep in me. I feel Martin's seed in me felt Martin's cock throb as he dumped several warm thick ropes of his cum very deep in my ass, filling me up with his warm cum.

It always felt that every time I felt Martin's seed deep in me, he was slowly taking not just ownership of my body, but also my heart and soul. I was now crying loudly, tears running down my cheeks, while spurting copious amounts of my cum onto my stomach, all while starring into Martin's eyes. It was right then that I knew I had actually fallen in love with Martin.

We laid there sweating, I was still so emotional and aroused then Martin held his arm out, wanting me to come and cuddle with him. I went and laid my head on Martin's damp hairy chest. I had never cuddled with a guy before. Martin was so nice and loving to me. We cuddled and kissed, what has happened to me, I was enjoying this. Both Martin and I are masculine hairy chested black males. The difference is Martin is gay and Im bisexual. Now I have been with other guy's, sexually, but not like this. This was way fucking different. I told Martin "Baby, I'm yours forever Martin! I'm fucking in with love you! Pleasuring you and your body will be my life's goal from now on!" I swear I don't know where that came from. It's the 2nd or 3rd time I have told Martin I love him, only in the heat of hot sex. When I said this it was after the sex not during. Rubbing my hand over Martin's hairy chest. I started realizing how much I enjoy his sexy black cock, and how it fits in me like a glove. I also love learning my submissive place with Martin. Best yet, sex gets so much better every time Martin makes love to me.