How I was Trained Pt. 03

Story Info
Miss Baxter took me to a church where I meet Tony.
2.2k words
4.55
12k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't tell my mom I was getting up early the next day. I didn't want to face the barrage of questions so I set my alarm for 5:30 am and went to bed early telling my mom I was tired.

The next morning I got up and had to pee badly so I went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet like Miss Baxter told me and let it rip. The problem was it went all over the place so I quickly jumped in the bathtub. When I was done I had pee all over me, the walls, the shower curtain, everywhere so I had to have a quick shower.

While I was in the shower I heard my mom come into the bathroom. She saw the pee on the wall and floor and started yelling. I told her it was an accident and that I would clean it up when I was done. I faced the wall because I thought my mom would open the shower curtain but she didn't. She was mad but I assured her I would clean it up.

She went downstairs and I quickly cleaned it up and got dressed.

It was already twenty after six so I told my mom I had to run as I ran out the door.

When I got to Miss Baxter's condo she was waiting for me at her door.

I apologized for being late and told her what happened.

She laughed and said she would have to reposition it and teach me how to pee like a lady when I had to go next.

As usual, we went to the basement to get ready. This time she had chosen my clothing already for the day.

She had me lay on the bed and cover my face with a pillow again as she repositioned everything. She patted my leg saying all done now hurry up.

I quickly got dressed in a pretty yellow lace bra and panties set. Black pantyhose and heels and a yellow with red polka dots dress. The dress came down past my knees.

Next, I sat in the vanity and she quickly did my make-up, she put the wig on next.

She asked if I was ready.

Ready? I asked.

Yeah, your surprise.

Oh yes, I'm ready, I smiled.

Let's go then.

Go? Where are we going?

You'll find out but you gotta hurry or we'll be late.

I followed Miss Baxter out to her car. Seven o'clock on a Sunday is a pretty quiet time in the complex.

When we left the city I felt like I could relax because no one would recognize me. We drove to a little church in the middle of nowhere and she told me to be on my best behavior as she got out of the car. She opened my door and said let's go, young lady.

Extremely reluctantly I got out of the car and walked beside her into the church.

It felt like everyone was looking at me and me alone. I could literally feel my face turning red.

We walked to the second from the front pew and sat down.

A short while later a woman and her son a little older than me sat right beside me.

I was so nervous. Miss Baxter held my right hand.

The priest came out and smiled at me saying welcome. I nervously smiled back.

He started his sermon by saying welcome to all the new members. As time went by I started to feel a bit calmer. The whole time Miss Baxter held my hand.

The teenage boy beside me kept fidgeting, then I swear he grabbed my left thigh whether it was an accident or not. I still screeched out loud.

Now everyone was staring at me and the priest had to stop his sermon.

I felt like I was gonna die. I covered my face in shame and embarrassment.

The boy was so apologetic. He kept saying he was sorry. The mother and the boy changed seats as I just about cried.

The priest continued his sermon.

Miss Baxter wrapped an arm around me, comforting me and calming me down.

When it was all done the church emptied starting at the back.

The priest came up to me and asked if I was okay. Miss Baxter told him I'd be fine and that this was her first time going to church.

Good for you young lady. I hope you know such a pretty young lady is always welcome in God's house. I nervously smiled saying thank you.

Miss Baxter squeezed my hand a couple of times saying see my girl. Everyone is happy to see such a beautiful young lady.

The priest said, yes absolutely beautiful. I pray we see you again next Sunday.

The boy beside me smiled at me. I don't know why but I smiled back.

Miss Baxter replied, of course, Father, with a smile.

Soon it was our turn to leave. I really did feel like a girl now for some reason.

When we got outside the boy came up to me and apologized again, his mom was standing a step back from him. She invited us to go to their house for lunch. Before I could say anything Miss Baxter agreed. I just turned to Miss Baxter and looked at her. She had a strange mischievous look to her. I didn't think I was gonna like where this was going but I had no control either.

We got in the car and followed them to their farmhouse.

Miss Baxter had a huge smile on her face as she said perfect.

I asked what she meant by that and she got that mischievous look again. She told me farmboys are the perfect men.

I wasn't sure what she meant by that but I'm sure I'd find out soon enough.

We got out of the car together this time. I wasn't gonna leave her side. I held her right hand, she fought me a bit but I wasn't letting go. Wow, such a beautiful place you have here, you and your husband have great taste, Miss Baxter says.

Oh, thank you but he's in heaven now, she says.

Oh, I'm so sorry Miss Baxter said.

I'm Ann and this is my son Tony. She offered her hand in friendship.

Very nice to meet you Ann, I'm Amy and this is my beautiful daughter Lisa.

Tony offered his hand but I hesitated, Miss Baxter said not to be rude. I went to shake his hand and he turned it over and kissed it.

Oh, such a gentleman you have there Ann.

I of course turned red.

We went up to the wrap-around porch and the three of us sat down. After Ann asked if we wanted lemonade she went inside.

Tony was looking at me. His eyes were studying me. I felt a bit uncomfortable but sat there looking at him indirectly.

Miss Baxter said it was too nice of a day for you two to sit listening to a couple of mothers talking.

Tony, do you think you'd like to take Lisa for a walk?

My head turned towards her so fast I almost hurt myself.

But I.. Was all I got out, I looked back at Tony.

His eyes lit up like the 4th of July as he agreed and stood up. He offered me a hand up. Again I was hesitant but took his hand. We walked up the gravel driveway. My heels kept sinking in the soft gravel. It must have rained the day before I think.

He asked if I wanted to kick them off and walk in the grass instead. I agreed and he held my hand as I removed my heels.

The grass was dry. We walked around the field asking each other about one another.

He took care of his mom when his dad was killed in an industrial accident three years ago. He and his older sister were homeschooled by his mom. His sister moved across the country to go to some big university to study law.

They also sold farmed fruits, vegetables and homemade baked goods.

Tony was a nice guy really and I found myself opening up to him a bit.

He asked me if I had a boyfriend yet. I laughed, then stopped myself from saying no I'm not gay even though I didn't really know what gay really is.

He told me he's the man of the house and he doesn't have time for a girlfriend anyway.

I told him you never know what can happen with a smile.

We made our way back to the house and had some homemade soup and fresh buns. They were really good too. Miss Baxter made sure I drank all my lemonade telling me I was a good girl.

I paid close attention to how Miss Baxter sat and ate. I did the same thing.

Ann complimented me on my ladylike manners.

We chatted for a while telling stories and laughing the whole time. I hadn't realized that Tony and I were sitting on the loveseat while Miss Baxter and Ann sat in armchairs.

It kinda felt like Tony was trying to hold my hand. The boy in me felt that was wrong but the girl in me liked it.

I wasn't paying attention to Miss Baxter but the next thing I heard was, say cheese.

I looked up to see both Miss Baxter and Ann taking pictures.

Miss Baxter told me to get a little closer to Tony. Ann said the same to Tony. Then Ann said you know you two look very good together. Ann told Tony to hold my hand. His hand slipped over mine and I don't think I've ever felt that way before. I wasn't scared or upset. It felt like an electric shock, not a strong one though, ran through my body. An awkward feeling for me really but Miss Baxter winked her eye at me reassuring me everything was okay.

Flash after flash went off fast and furiously then Miss Baxter said we should get going.

Ann asked if they would come back to visit another time.

Of course, she said, we live in the city but I think we found the church and friends we want to be around. Don't you agree Lisa?

Yes ma'am I said with a smile.

We headed out to the car. Then Tony told me the heels were very nice but maybe bring a change of shoes next time.

Laughing I said I would.

The drive back home seemed to take longer as we talked about our day.

I told Miss Baxter all about Tony.

She just smiled as she asked if I had fun today.

Oh, yes ma'am I happily replied.

Again I talked about Tony. I felt like he was gonna be a real good friend. After all, I was from the city and he lived on a farm.

You really like Tony, don't you she asks.

Yeah, I do.

You know he sees you as a beautiful young girl, right?

Up to that point, I hadn't thought about it like that.

Now I was happily confused. Was I supposed to feel this way I thought?

Don't worry hunny, I have everything under control.

I suddenly felt like I needed to go pee and told Miss Baxter. She pulled over at a gas station. We went in together. She asked to use the restroom. The sleazy attendant pointed us in the right direction.

As we got closer she reminded me I needed to use the lady's room. We both went in. This was the first time I'd ever been in a girl's bathroom. I felt a bit awkward but I had to go bad so I hiked up my dress and pulled my panties and pantyhose down. I stood there briefly then turned and sat down. Miss Baxter told me I needed to pull the top of the flat cage down so the pee would go down.

I tried but some pee didn't come out straight. When I was done I wiped Myself and she adjusted the cage again saying

I think you need a smaller cage my girl.

I asked her to take it off so I could pee normally but she told me she didn't have the key with her.

I cleaned up, then washed up and we left.

She told me I would have to get used to wearing the cage long-term and that she will order a better-suited cage for me. When it comes in, she will change it for me.

I asked when I'd be allowed out of it full-time. She smiled and said probably never but we'll see.

I didn't like that idea. I was still growing after all and was hoping I'd grow a big dick someday.

We got back to Miss Baxter's condo around six pm. Lots of people were outside doing whatever they were doing. Miss Baxter saw the worried look and reminded me of how people only see two girls. They don't see a boy in a dress.

I got out and walked with Miss Baxter to her door. Nobody even looked our way as far as I could tell.

We went inside and talked for a while about our day.

She told me she was very proud of me and was looking forward to next weekend.

I felt happy and proud of myself. I knew I made the right choice to allow Miss Baxter to train me.

We went downstairs and took everything off as usual and washed my face then I went home.