All Comments on 'How I was Trained Pt. 10'

by LisasStories

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

So very beautiful!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

Alex1littleAlex1little11 months ago

Loved how Amy has helped make Lisa’s dream come true

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lots of erotic details in the fantastic update. Sound like the rest of Lisa's transition it about to go into the final stages.

OnThefence2OnThefence211 months ago

I'm at a loss for words, so I will just say thanks and mean it.

PetraFrederica2062PetraFrederica206211 months ago

Wow, What a BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY. I hope you continue with. And see were Tony & Lisa go into their relationship. They may thing about getting MARRIED. Someday and start a Family of their own.

SissySalinaSissySalina11 months ago

Interested to see where it goes from here, was hoping to see more of the basement though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I truly am loving this story line, can not wait to read how Lisa and Amy continue their journey

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wonder what's in Amy's background that made her into the evil person she became. This is an 18 year old kid she chemically castrated from day one without telling him, she psychologically started working on him and gave him little choice along the way. She didn't line up doctors to see if it was really what he wanted. She took advantage of fighting parents to pull him into her lab. I just wonder what's in her brain that makes her trick young men and makes them women?

AgoodguyfliesAgoodguyflies11 months ago

Well written. Sex with lust, affection, and mutual respect

TransJazzybtmslut1983TransJazzybtmslut198311 months ago

I have read every part of this so far. I am very conflicted. I find it wrong and erotic at the same time. At one end Amy manipulated a young boy into believeing and wanting to be a girl. At the same time if that is what he truly wanted only helped him to become a her and so I want to call the police on her for child endangerment, and having sex with children but another larger part of me is jealous that something like this didn't happen to me. I love the story just conflicted on how i should feel if this is a true story. I am also curious on if Lisa ever finds her parents or if Amy adopted her. I do look forward to more chapters.

liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

tony showed no 'surprise' to find out he is fucking a sissy, wth. i still like it tho, i wonder when tony found out about Lisa.

gschl6511gschl651111 months ago

Loved this story from the beginning to the end of this chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisasStories@LisasStories
I recently discovered I am a trans woman. I thought I was a crossdresser. A crossdresser dresses up to get off, I don't do that. I get a high if you will off of looking good-dressed. I love to write stories, mainly about my life experiences. Most of my stories are based mo...