How I was Trained Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me while he passionately made love to me. I held him as we kissed over and over again.

When he pulled his cock from my love canal, I felt so empty. I didn't like this feeling. I got on my hands and knees for him wiggling my bum and he filled me up again, I sighed with delight as he did. His strong hands held my hips.

Long powerful strokes were met with a slapping sound as his big full balls hit my tiny little things. I could feel the liquid falling all over the place from my useless flopping dicky.

"Take my cock baby girl, take it all," he begged between grunts.

"Fill me full, cum inside me please. Don't stop, please don't ever stop. Pleeaassseee, I whimper back.

His cock swelled up even bigger inside me, one last push and he released his seed so deep in me Nasa would never find it.

We both screamed out as if we were werewolves going through the changing process.

The powerful shots caused me to see stars, that's when I realized I was truly in heaven.

I collapsed to the blankets in a puddle of my own cum, Tony along with me. His full weight lay on top of me. His spent cock still buried deep inside me.

We stayed like that for a long while, neither of us could talk or move. Just two totally spent lovers in a tent desperately gasping for air.

I could have stayed like that forever to be totally honest.

Eventually his softening cock slipped from me but I didn't feel empty as I had all his cum inside me still.

He laid beside me as I turned over while we returned to reality.

Our hands naturally joined.

Neither one of us spoke, we just laid there staring out the top of the tent at the stars.

A shooting star sped by, I quickly closed my eyes and made a wish. I wished for a life with Tony, a full happy life. Maybe one day I could be his wife.

Tony looked at his watch, "two am," he said. It really felt a lot later I thought. "I better get you back home."

He rolled on top of me, our lips met again, this time it was slow and loving.

We got up and started to dress when Tony decided he wanted to play with my breasts one last time.

"You know if you keep doing that, we'll never stop making love because those are so sensitive I won't be able to stop you, right?"

He smiles saying, "my kinda girl!"

We kissed again. I really don't think I could ever not want to kiss him.

We half assed got dressed and he walked me back to the house hand in hand. We were kissing at the front door when Amy opened the door..

It was obvious what we had done. My dress wasn't tied at the back and my makeup was a mess.

She looked so happy as she said, "well I'm so glad you two got that out of the way."

Amy tied the back of my dress and I repositioned my breasts so the nipples were behind the fabric instead of showing like they were.

I sat on Tony's lap, snuggling the rest of the night. I had no energy to do anything really. I fell asleep in his loving arms after a while.

Later I felt Amy give me a kiss on the cheek saying, "my girl is a woman now. It's time to begin, baby. I love you Lisa.

Please leave a comment. I read every one of your comments and am overjoyed with your responses.

12