How I was Trained Pt. 13

Story Info
The power of Lisa's mind scares Amy, Ann and Tony.
3.6k words
4.57
3.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I was trained.

Lisa's powers are much stronger than anticipated.

Part 13

=========================

I realize the story has moved more so into fantasy and i hope its still an enjoyable read.

I read every comment and am very encouraged to keep writing.

I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

===========================

It's been a hectic week let me tell you. Getting ready to fly off to god knows where. Amy won't tell Tony and I anything about where the Hibni stronghold is. Even thinking about strongholds gets me excited to see.

Ann has been doing her best to make it up to me for hurting my feelings so bad, I keep telling her I'm fine, even if it still bothers me that she said it to begin with.

Children never entered my mind but now I yearn to give Tony kids so bad. I know it's impossible but Amys always saying everything is possible if you just put your mind to it. I'm still thinking it's impossible though.

We started packing on Thursday afternoon. It's kinda funny but when I first came to Amy's place all that time ago with all my boy clothes that I never once used, I thought I had way too many clothes.

Now just because I packed eleven suitcases and two trunks, Amy thinks I'm completely nuts.

We finally agreed to two trunks and three suitcases. Hell my undergarments take up a trunk alone. Does she want me to wear the same dress the whole time we're there? Which reminds me, exactly how long are we gonna be there?

I can tell Amy's worried about what's gonna happen. I try to get her mind off things the sneaky way and it works sometimes because she laughs so hard. You know one of those laughs that comes straight from the belly. Like yesterday, I swear she looked like she was gonna start balling, I don't know why so I got Tony to write 'SMILE' across my ass. I went into the kitchen where she was sitting at the table. I got myself a spoon out of the drawer and dropped it on the floor.

She looked and was about to say something and I bent over lifting the back of my dress and banged my forehead on the counter by accident.

She laughed so hard as I was rubbing my head.

Anyway later we were at Tony and Ann's house. I was cooking trout with butter and onions in a fire pit while Amy and Ann made stuffing with rice and pulled chicken.

Oh my god was it ever good.

Tony asked me to help him in his room to pack his bags for the trip.

"Pack, I bet. "Amy says. Of course Tony turned bright red Immediately!

I kissed him quickly then whispered to him, "She's just jealous I'm your girl now!"

"I heard that." Amy says as she winks at me.

"I'm just kidding!" I snap back at her.

She just rolled her eyes as we went upstairs.

I had never been in Tony's room before. I know, kinda strange but it's true.

It was a typical boys room with trophies on his dresser for hockey and a huge mess.

"My god Tony, this room looks like it was hit a couple times by a tornado!"

I started to clean up as he stood there looking at me. With an arm full of dirty clothes I spun around to see what he's doing. He kissed me quickly but our lips didn't separate that quickly. His hand pulled me as close as he could.

I love it when he surprises me with a kiss out of nowhere. But we had lots of work to do.

I tried to turn away from him but he had other ideas. His kisses moved to my cheek and then to my earlobes.

I closed my eyes as my body responded to him. A tingling started in my scalp and raced down my spine. The clothing in my arms fell to our feet as my arms suddenly felt so heavy.

Tony knows how to get me aroused and he was just starting.

I tried in vain one last time to stop him but knew it was a lost cause.

I undid his jeans and dropped to my knees with his pants and underwear.

My mouth always waters when I see my man's cock. I didn't wait, I just took what I wanted into my hungry mouth.

He tastes so good like fresh baked apple pie that should have sat on the window sill for a bit first but you couldn't wait.

His manhood grew in my throat as I did my best to get him to cum quickly. His hands rested on the back of my head but he stood still, letting me do all the work for now.

I could hear Ann laughing as she talked to Amy downstairs. This just made me hotter, knowing his mom was so close.

His cock is fully hard now and I'm almost choking on it.

Now he starts thrusting into my throat deeper as he holds my head still. His precum starts to flow lubricating my throat thank god.

I stayed like that playing with my nipples as he fucked my throat until he pushed in as deep as he could choking and gagging me. I took all of his cum straight to my belly as I gagged loudly.

It got quiet downstairs as Tony pulled his meat out.

"You two better be packing!" Ann yells.

"Yeah mom, we're packing" he yells back with a smile.

He helped me up and surprised me with another kiss. I'm sure he could taste his cum but it didn't bother him it seems.

We spent the next hour or so cleaning his room. Then packed three suitcases and left them by his door.

We were standing just inside his room looking at what we accomplished.

"Well would you look at that," I said!

His eyes scan the room then he looks at me with a strange look.

Before he can say a word I said. "Next time we can use your bed!"

He just laughed as we went downstairs.

"Packing huh," Ann says.

Tony always blushes when he gets busted like this.

At the same time Amy and I say, "Awe he's so adorable!" as we all laughed.

Tony grabbed his coat and hat, then slid his boots on. "I got things to do," he said as he went out the door.

Ann, Amy and I went up to Ann's room to help pack her things for the trip to come.

Her room is very spacious, she has a large dresser with a beautiful mirror. It looked very old but very well kept. She had three large wardrobes and a huge king sized bed. The windows were covered I white embroidered mesh.

Her room was like a princesses dream room.

She had two trunks she was planning to use.

"See Lisa, even Ann is taking less than you." Amy brags.

"How many clothes do you need, girl." Ann questions

I felt like I was being ganged up on so I just stood there and watched them complain about my luggage.

Amy looks at Ann and says, "you'll never guess how many trunks and suitcases she wanted to bring!"

Ann stops opening the first trunk and looks at Amy. "How many," she asks with a serious look."

Amy told her and they both laughed so hard.

I didn't see how it was funny at all so I said, "I'm gonna go do dishes."

All the way to the kitchen I could hear them laughing.

When I got to the kitchen and saw the sink, counter and table were all full of dirty dishes I sighed bigtime. I rolled up my sleeves and got to work.

The ladies laughed for the first little while then I didn't hear them, mind you I was busy cleaning the kitchen so it's not like I was trying to listen. They were probably still laughing just not as loud now.

An hour and forty minutes later I finished.

I stood at the kitchen doorway and admired my work, that's when I heard Amy moaning upstairs.

I stood there listening for a minute or so thinking I've never seen Ann with anyone. Then I thought, she must be a lesbian and I had to go look.

I tiptoed up the old stairs as quietly as I could. I made my way to her partially closed door and peaked in.

Ann was on her back and Amy was on top of her in a sixtynine position.

They were both completely naked.

I watched as they pleasured each other. The sounds of love filled the room.

I love watching Amy do sexual things to other people but seeing Ann naked for the first time intrigued me.

Slowly I pushed the door open. Thank god it didn't make a sound.

I stepped in quietly and sat on the closed trunk to the side of the bed.

Ann was clean shaved and I already know Amy is too.

Anna's legs were spread wide to accommodate Amy's head. Amy's thighs were right around Ann's head.

They were having a lot of fun. I just watched Amy work Ann's pussy expertly.

Amy looked up as she moaned loudly seeing me sit there.

She smiles at me then goes back to licking and sucking Ann's very wet pussy. It was obvious she had orgasmed several times already.

I started to get aroused watching them. Not my useless penis but the familiar tingling I get so I thought I would go to Tony's room and lay in his bed to daydream of him.

I snuck out and closed the door leaving them to their pleasures.

I closed Tony's door before I laid in his bed and wished he was on top of me. I closed my eyes and pictured him in my head as if he were already here.

The tingling in my soul was working its magic on me, I could feel everything from Ann and Amy's pleasure to Tony's mussels tossing bales of straw in the out building that sheltered their horse.

I whispered into the air gently for Tony.

I said his name over and over just under my breath. My mind went to that secret place that can't he reach as I focused on Tony. He was right there in front of me in my head. I cupped my breasts which only heightened the pure lust I was feeling.

I could still taste his cum in my throat, I wanted more. I had to have more.

I opened my eyes and concentrated hard. Everything was quiet as I whispered his name. I wanted him here now. The sexual urge was at its peak.

I got up pulling my dress and panties off then got back in the bed with my ass in the air.

I closed my eyes again and could see him walking back to the house.

"Faster my love, come to me faster," I said just under my breath.

I see him running now. Running through the snow.

"Come to me my love, make love to me. Pleseeeeee." I plead.

The front door opens downstairs. I see him kicking off his boots and ripping off his coat. He runs up the stairs, his hat flies off his head.

He stops outside his bedroom door and waits. What is he doing I think. Why did he stop?

"Make tender love to me Tony." I say just at the edge of my breath.

The door opens and Tony steps in naked except his socks. His massive cock is straining to burst. The thick veins pulsing as he gets on the bed behind me. Like a hot poker he presses into me from behind.

A sigh of relief escapes my lips as he slowly sinks to the depths that is my soul.

His heart's still racing, I can feel it deep inside me. His hands hold my hips firmly but gently as he saws in and out of me.

I purr with delight as I get what I wanted, what I needed. I had to have him.

He made me feel every inch as he slowly made love to me.

Then suddenly, I was empty.

I looked back at him and got the scare of my life.

He sat on his knees with the same blank stare as Ben and Jake. No emotion, no awareness, no love in his eyes.

I got up quickly and screamed as I saw what I had done. I was shaking like a leaf in the fall trying to hold onto it branch.

Amy came running. She saw everything, she knew what I had done. She looked at me with fear and awe at the same time. She came up to me and hesitantly hugged me tight. I could feel her fear, I could smell the rank scent of fear on her. It scared me even more.

Neither of us spoke a word. Neither of us knew what to say.

Ann stood at the doorway naked as Amy was too.

She had a fearful look as well. A look of dread. Her look scared me more.

I closed my eyes and said, "SLEEP."

Amy slid down my body as I opened my eyes to see everyone hit the floor.

I sat on the bed and cried. What have I done, how can I fix this? How did I do this? How could I have done this to my loved ones?

I sat there for a long time. The sun was coming up when I decided to put Amy and Ann in Ann's room. I struggled to drag them back to where they were.

Tony was so heavy but I finally got him into his bed. I tucked him in with a kiss then got dressed and went downstairs to the couch.

I was hoping, no praying they would wake up like Ben and Jake did. None the wiser. I fell asleep exhausted on the couch.

Amy woke me up some time later.

I looked into her eyes for a sign she knew what I had done but I didn't see one. She was asking me something as I studied her reactions but didn't hear her at all.

She stood up looking at me and said, "hey, where are you?"

"I'm here," I said in a groggy voice and a guarded smile.

"No you're not my girl, you were somewhere else. Do you have something to tell me." she asks but I know she doesn't remember. I can see she doesn't know. The fear that was in her eyes is gone, the stench of fear lingered still.

I look down, knowing I have to tell her. Knowing she will guide me in the right direction. Knowing full well I can't keep it from her.

I looked back up into her eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I don't know how I did it, Amy. I saw you and Ann in her room making love to each other and I got so aroused. I couldn't help it."

"What did you do Lisa?" Amy asked, sounding a little angry but more worried.

I looked down feeling so much shame, fear and guilt.

I started to cry asking her if she remembered last night.

She thought for a moment then said, "what am I not remembering?

I tried to hug her but she stopped me holding my shoulders.

"Lisa, tell me what you did last night?" she demanded.

I cried harder as I closed my eyes tight saying, "SLEEP!"

She was silent, I opened my eyes and looked at her.

She looked at me knowingly. A look of fear and wonder crossed her face then anger and caution.

She hugged me loosely, tenderly but I could feel her shaking. Her fear returned along with its stench.

"It's okay baby. It's gonna be okay. I promise my girl." she said, calming me down. While tensing up herself.

She went upstairs and got Ann and Tony to come down and listen to everything I had to say.

Ann seemed super excited but Tony had a look of total fear on his face.

I told them everything right down to the littlest detail.

Ann and Amy looked at each other as if they knew something but wouldn't say it out loud.

Tony got up, put his coat and boots on and went outside without saying a word.

My heart felt his pain, I felt what he felt. Deceived, used and shameful that he couldn't stop or even knew what had happened.

Amy and Ann whispered between them. Ann glances at me then looks away.

"It can't be! She couldn't know. There's no way she could." Ann said fearfully.

"She did! I showed her just a little but her range has increased and she can do it to us, and Tony. I didn't think that was possible.

Anna's eyes shifted between me and Amy. She looked like she was trying to figure something out. She looks right at me and asks me to tell her everything again from the beginning again.

I repeated everything in detail. Right down to hearing, feeling and knowing exactly what everyone was doing when I called Tony.

Ann wanted me to do it again in front of her and Amy but the fear I felt from both of them made me hesitant.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm here to guide you this time. You can't hurt us," Amy told me, trying her best to calm me down, to convince me to do it again.

"I did it to all of you last night, what makes you think I can't do it to all of you again." I questioned.

"Because sweetie, I'm aware of your power now. Go ahead, call to Tony again.

I looked at Ann, she shook her head yes to me so I closed my eyes.

I concentrated on Tony. My mind's eye lit up like someone turned a dimmer switch on gradually. I saw the out building. I could feel Tony and the horse. He was brushing the horse down. The horse sensed my presence and got a little spooked, jerking his head away from Tony a bit.

Tony looked around but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

I opened my eyes as I said, "I see him. He's with the horse in the out building."

Ann went and looked out the back window. She came back into the living room saying, "he's there."

"Very good Lisa, "Amy says. She sounds more confident.

"Tell Tony to ride the horse." Amy says.

"No Amy, the horse isn't broken yet. He could get hurt."

I smiled at Ann, "I got this," I said confidently!

I closed my eyes as Amy and Ann both went to the back window.

I concentrated on the horse. My mind's eye lit up. I could see and feel him. He calmed down as I whispered, easy boy. I whispered, Tony is going to ride you out of the building. You're going to allow him to ride you. You'll see it's going to be alright. The horse felt calm.

I turned my attention to Tony but kept the horse's mind in mine.

Just under my breath I whisper, ride the horse Tony. Feel his power. Show him you are superior. Ride him up to the house.

Tony and the horse were still. Their heartbeats in unison. Tony's hand is on the horse's mane. He takes a handful of hair and pulls himself up. The horse's eyes lit up.

Easy boy I whisper. He calms as Tony pats his neck. The horse stomps the ground telling Tony, let's go already.

Tony leans forward and the horse walks out into the open air.

A collective gasp comes from the ladies as they watch.

Gently the horse carries Tony to the back of the house. Then Ann takes a sharp breath.

She sees the blank look on Tony's face, no emotion, no feeling, just obedience.

I open my eyes and my mind's eyes close.

I can feel the smiles as both women see Tony return to normal.

Tony looks confused. Ann opens the door and asks him if he's alright.

I can't hear his response but Ann feels calm as the ladies return to the living room.

They start asking question after question and I answer the best I can.

Ann confidently tells Amy to take me to the seer.

"Who's the seer?" I ask.

She is the one that sees the future. She is very old.

Later we all had a late lunch.

Tony still looked and felt worried.

I told him I would try not to do what I did earlier to him again. That seemed to calm his fears a bit.

Tony got up and went into the other room as Ann, Amy and I cleaned up the kitchen.

When we were done I followed them into the living room.

Tony had decorated the room with birthday stuff. He had a cake with candles and a bouquet of roses.

They sang happy birthday to me. I truly felt the love from each one of them.

I walked up to Tony and asked him to lean down a bit. As he did I kissed him tenderly. Our lips spark just a bit as if it was meant to be. Amy and Ann both clapped their hands cheering.

Please comment if you liked this part of the story or hopefully you have been following along on a journey of epic proportions.

Thank you.