How I won Back My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of how I won back my wife.
1.3k words
3.51
57k
48

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have to play dirty at times to get what you want. Lose a battle to win the war; set free in order for it to return. What's right and what's wrong is only a matter of perspective. Until the lion tells his story the hunter continues to be the hero.

You may pity me for my situation, but until you have heard my story you are free to hold your judgment. But trust me, I have done what I felt was needed to be done.

~~~

"Hey, Sam! please let me take my leave early."

"Something wrong, Noel?"

"Nothing much! Want to surprise Kate," I replied with a grin on my face.

"Oh! It's your anniversary today isn't it?" Samuel replied with an air of recollection.

"Sure! How can I say no to my veteran salesman?"

"Thanks, mate, you're the best."

I left the building with a smile on my face. I got in the vehicle opened my wallet and removed 50 bucks. My eyes fell on my wedding picture. 'Damn! I am lucky to have her.' I drove a few blocks to the east to her favorite flower shop. White lilies are her favorite. I had to pull another ten bucks to make the purchase. I took the bouquet; keeping it in the front seat, next to mine, I was on my way back home.

Kate and I were married for four years. She is one of the most beautiful girls that anyone could wish for. She is slim built, smallish 34 B cup breast, with brown hair and brown eyes. She stands at five-feet-six-inches tall. I always wondered how she managed to keep a well-fit sexy body.

Kate and I had met each other at some party. I had managed to capture her attention with my small talk and we ended up exchanging our phone numbers. At the end of the party as we parted ways. Within two days, I managed to ask her out on a date. We dated for five months before I decided to go down on my knees. I wasn't surprised that she said 'yes' to me. In a month we got married. That was the first time that I got to be intimate with her. Well, she said that the first person to take her virginity would be her husband. I respected that and was patient with her.

I still remember our wedding night. The night of pure bliss! We both reached home and upon entering the house we began to passionately kiss each other. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. She was still in her wedding dress. We kissed each other while our hands began to explore each other's bodies. I managed to pull the zip of her wedding dress down. Moving behind I sat on the bed while she seductively began to strip.

She was in her bra and panties as she approached me. Pushing me on the bed she came on top of me and began to kiss me. I could see that she wanted me to desperately take her. But I was not in a hurry. I managed to get my trousers and my coat off my body. She unbuttoned my shirt and there I was, lying in my boxers.

I ran my fingers down her back and reached her ass. I noticed that her panties were wet. I slowly began to pull her panties down as she continued kissing me. I managed to grab her by the waist and turning over I pinned her to the bed. I made my way down to her pussy began to lick her. She grabbed my hair and began to make some cute moans as I worked my tongue all over her clit. She pulled me up and looking in my eyes said, "Fuck me now!"

I removed my boxers and grabbed my rock hard dick. Pressing it against the opening of her pussy, I began to push. She was moaning in pleasure and I could feel her warm inner skin wrapped up around my dick.

I began to ride her. She wrapped her legs around me as I managed to remove her bra and began to bite her nipples which were now hard.

My dick was throbbing and my body was vibrating as I continued to fuck her. I knew I would not last long and so I began to rub her clit. She began to moan even more and drove her fingers inside my back. With my final stroke, I came inside her. I also felt her dripping with her own cum. We made love for the first time.

Ever since then we made love every day. In two years time, we welcomed a baby girl in our family. I was ecstatic. What more could I ask for? I had everything. I managed to make a lot of sales in the office and at home, I managed to make a lot of love. I had a perfect life.

I reached my house, but want to keep the element of surprise, I stopped a few meters before my house. Grabbing the bouquet of flowers, I made my way towards the house. I reached the door and putting the bouquet under my arms I put my hand in the pocket to remove the key.

"Yes, bitch! Show me that ass of yours."

I froze. The voice came from the top floor which happens to be our bedroom.

"Come closer. Get on your fours!"

I dared not reached any conclusion unless I have seen things for myself. I put key through the keyhole and slowly opened the door. Entering the house I managed to close the door without any noise.

"Open that filthy mouth of yours. Here, treat my cock like it's your master!"

My mind went blank. The only choice I had was to see for myself what was actually happening. I removed my shoes in order to conceal the noise. I made a careful attempt to sneak up to the bedroom. I climbed the stairs and slowly walking towards the room ahead of me. I managed to get a peek through the keyhole. What I saw through the keyhole hit me real bad!

I saw my wife naked on her knees in front of an unknown man. He was sitting on the edge of the bed while my wife's head was between his thighs. The man held her head and forced her face towards his groin. A blow job! Something that she never did to me.

"That's enough! I want you to ride me."

The man slid his himself on the bed and then my wife moved on top of him. Within seconds she was riding his cock. There was pure lust in the eyes of the man while Kate, my wife was lost in utter bliss.

"I'm cumming," my wife shouted.

"Not yet, bitch, I am not done yet," The man replied.

Kate fell on top of the man. But the man put his arms around her, began to fuck her. After a few minutes of hard fucking, he came.

I could not believe what had just happened. 'It is a dream.' I made my way out of the house and reached the car. The bouquet of the flower was still in my hand. I sat in disbelief. My wife being fucked by another man on our marital bed. What hurt me, even more, was that she had forgotten completely about our wedding anniversary. 'Did she even love me?'

I looked at my wedding ring and tears began to flood my eyes. I sat there and cried.

'Why? How long? Why him? Was I wrong?'

I sat there for an hour looking the ring in my finger.

The image of my daughter suddenly flashed in front of me. With her thought in mind, I made my way to her playschool.

(To be continued)