How I won Back My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Noel meets his 'Guardian Angel'.
2.6k words
3.58
32.4k
25

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove, Sarah, my daughter to my mom's place. The entire time I held back my tears. My mom sent her best wishes, as it was my wedding anniversary. The fact that my mom knew my anniversary and my wife didn't, pinched my heart. I took my leave and got in the car. The floodgates were now open.

I had made up my mind to confront Kate. I needed an explanation. I had been a faithful husband and at the back of my mind, I wanted her to be the same. I was angry. I had done everything to make her happy. I worked a lot to make money, sacrificed my gym workout in order to work some more to make more cash available.

She had everything at her disposal and yet, she chose to be fucked by a guy who treated her like a bitch. A queen of my heart being treated like a bitch by a stranger. I needed a fucking answer. I parked the car in the garage, took the bouquet of flowers and dumped it in the waste-bin in front of my house. I walked to the door and rang the bell, which was not normal of me.

"Sweetheart! It's your house! Come in."

I put the key in the keyhole and opened the door. Upon entering the house I saw a table with a candle lit and two wine glasses. I saw Kate in her red dress; a dress which she saved for a special occasion. She came towards and grabbing me by my hair gave me a kiss. "Happy anniversary!"

'What the fuck! She does remember our anniversary.' I had no idea what was happening. My wife, who had been fucked two hours ago, was acting as if nothing had happened. She was graceful in her action and that made believe that I was hallucinating.

She took me by my hand and made me sit on the chair. She settled herself on the chair in front of me. I could see the lust in her eyes. She took the glass in her hand and took a seductive sip, with her eyes still fixed on me.

She spoke, "So Sarah is at your mom's place then. Looks like you have a plan for tonight."

It dawned to me then, that my mom had called her. I decided to play along.

"Darling! You know how much I'm looking forward to this night," I replied. I took her hand and bringing it close to my lips, kissed it. "I'm so fortunate to have a wife like you. What more can I ask for?"

On hearing my words, she immediately took her hand back from my hand and replied, "Okay dear, let's dig in. I want to take this to the bedroom."

We had our meal and leaving the dished on the table itself, we went to the bedroom. I garbed her by her waist and bringing her closer to me, I kissed her. She responded back by kissing me back. I sat on the edge of the bed and asked her to give me a striptease. She smiled and began to remove her dress off. My dick sprang to life. She had only worn her panties and no bra. She came near me and sat on my lap. It was then that I noticed that there were some red marks on her back.

I began to unbutton my shirt and she began to kiss me on my chest and made her way to my trousers. I stood up and pulled down my trousers. I was expecting her to remove my boxers but she stood up and kissed me. I pushed her on the bed and got on top of her. I began to kiss her neck and again I noticed some faded red marks. I moved to her breast and sucking her right nipple and began to pinch the left. She let out a soft moan. I could see that she was enjoying it.

I then moved to the left breast and began to suck and bite the nipple. She grabbed my hair and pulled me harder towards her breast. She began pushing my head down, wanting me to lick her pussy. I freed managed to free my head from her grip and knelt on the bed.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Why did you stop?" she asked.

"I want a blowjob, Kate," I replied, "I really want one from my wife."

"Noel, I have told you that I don't like to do that," she replied with irritation in her voice.

"Hmmmmm... Okay, I won't ask that again."

Turning her over I began to kiss her back and made my way down to her waist. I stopped kissing her when I saw the red marks again. I slid her panties down her legs and kissed her ass. I began to spread her legs and kneeling in front of her ass I grabbed my dick and began to rub it on the cheek of her ass.

"Damn it, Noel! What's wrong with you." She turned, and getting up from the, began to search for clothes. "I have told you that I hate blowjobs and anal."

I sat there naked as I watched her dress as she went to the bathroom to take a shower. I grabbed my boxers and trousers and began to dress. I was boiling with anger from within. I made my way to the door and as I was leaving the room I banged the door. I went to the living room and sitting in front of the sofa began to flip through the channels.

One thing was clear in my mind. My wife was having an affair with another man. The picture of her giving that man a blowjob is what really pissed me. I grabbed my cellphone from the table near the sofa and began to browse through my wife's Facebook profile. I open her 'friends' tab and browsed through the faces. I scrolled down until I spotted a familiar face. 'Derry'. I clenched the phone and smashed it on the floor.

I remember waking up the next day sitting on the sofa. I went to the bedroom upstairs and found my wife, still sleeping. I washed and got dressed up. Without any breakfast, I left the house for my mom's house and picked up Sarah. I dropped her back home then I went to work.

For the rest of the week, I was disoriented. I could not focus on my work, nor could I speak normally with Kate. She didn't bother to inquire. We had had our fights and we would always ignore the matter and continue working as if things were fine. At work, I lost a couple of valuable clients. Samuel, my boss, gave me a pep talk and enquired about my life. He requested me to join the gym once again as I was in bad shape.

It had been five years since I had stopped working out. I made a new membership and began to work out. It was there that I met Bella, an old friend who was close to me back then. Bella and I were friends since our university studies. I always treated her as a friend even though she was beautiful and outgoing in her nature.

"Hey, smarty-pants! Long time no see," she said with a big smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you too, Bella. It's been ages."

"How is your wife?" she asked still maintaining the smile on her face.

"She is fine. I have a daughter too; Sarah." I replied.

"Not bad, Noel. Looks like you are happy with your life. Mine kind of sucked. Mel passed away three years ago, and I am stuck with my son."

"So sorry to hear that."

"Don't be. I never really loved him. I am kind of happy with my son. I come here to remove my frustration and to maintain my body. Need to keep my ass in shape if I still want to be fucked by men like you, "she replied with a burst of laughter.

"You're still the same, Bel."

"Okay, asshole, I have to continue my workout. Let's grab a beer or something, later."

"Fine. Drinks are on me," I shouted as she made her way to the exercise bench.

Over a period of time, Bella and I became good friends again. We would meet three times a week in the gym and work out, then head to the bar, which was a few minutes away and chat for some time. It didn't take long for her to confess that she had a crush on me back then.

"Bel! Why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked with a note of surprise in my voice.

"I didn't want to ruin what we had between us. Anyways, I had been fucking other boys back then," she replied a chuckle. "You have a beautiful wife now, and I still have some men who are ready to fuck me when I want them. So we all are happy." With that, we both laughed.

Before parting, I gave a kiss on Bella's cheek. She was surprised and then I saw a smile drawing upon her face. We both wished each other good evening, and we parted ways. As soon as I got in the car, I got a call from my mom saying that Kate had dropped Sarah at her place. I grew suspicious of Kate. I drove immediately back home and parking my car a few meters away from my house, I made my way to the door.

"Yes, bitch! Strip off."

The familiar voice made my blood boil with anger.

"Come here and suck my dick. You really like my dick, don't you?"

I stood facing my door and tears began to flood my eyes. I went back to the car, sat there and wept. Kate was again having sex with that asshole. I grabbed my phone and called, Bella. I asked her if I could have a word with her.

"Noel! Is everything fine?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"I need to tell you something, if that's fine with you," I told her controlling by sobs.

"Come over. Let's talk."

I made my way to Bella's house. I knocked on her door and waited for her to reply.

"Come in, Noel! It's open."

I made my way in and sat on the couch. I look around and I saw that she was still in her tracksuit. I sat there in silence and then the floodgates were open.

"She's cheating on me," I said sobbing.

"What? Kate is cheating on you?"

"Yes. I saw her being fucked by some asshole."

I narrated her the entire incident. She listened to my entire story; how I first saw her giving a blowjob and then being fucked by some stranger. I managed to control my sobbing and looked at her.

"She denied you a blowjob?" she asked with surprise in her voice. "Here's what we'll do. Call her and tell her that you will be delayed due to office work."

"What? That means they will continue fucking each other."

"You want your wife back, don't you?"

I was silent for a while. And after a minute of silence, I said yes. I called home and told Kate that I would be coming home late. She inquired about my work and told me that she would wait for me till came back. With that, I cut the call and looked at Bella for further instruction.

"I will help you win her back. I know how to handle bitches like her. But you have to do exactly what I tell you."

"What do I have to do?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"Relax, sweetie, you are going to enjoy the outcome. Before that, we have to take care of something right here."

With that, she stood in front of and got down on her knees. She looked me in my eyes and her hands made way to my trousers.

"What are you doing, Bel?"

"Receiving my payment for helping you."

She unhooked my trousers, brought down my boxers and caught hold of my dick which sprang to life at her touch. She took the time to examine it.

"I must say, you have a good size one down here. I wonder why that bitch is cheating on you?"

With that, she brought her face closer to my dick and placed a gentle kiss on it. I closed my eyes in pleasure let a groan. She gently placed her warm lips on my dick and began to swallow it in her mouth. I could feel her tongue caress my dick which was halfway in her mouth. The feeling of pleasure was so intense that I got hold of her head and pushed her down to my dick further. It took me ten seconds to realize what I had done and I immediately brought her head up from my dick.

"I... I'm so sorry Bel... I... I don't know what came over me," I said apologetically.

"It's okay, Noel. I've wanted to do this for a long time," she replied looking up. "Allow me to continue."

She took hold of my dick tightened her grip around it. She began to give me a hand job. As I was reaching my breaking point, I gave her a sign that I was about to come. To my utter shock, she took my dick in her mouth and swallowed the cum which was shooting from my thing.

"This is the first time I've swallowed cum. You should be grateful to me," she said as she began wiping the excess cum dripping from her mouth.

Without wasting a moment, I caught hold of her arms and threw her on the sofa behind me. I managed to remove her track pants and slide down her panties. I got down on my knees and pressed my face to her pussy. She was already wet. I began to lick her erect clit. She left a soft moan which encouraged me to continue what I had already begun.

She threw back her head and reaching out to my head she pulled me harder into her pussy. I could feel that her body convulsing, and the muscles in her stomach growing tighter. She closed her eyes and let out moans of pure pleasure.

"Yea... yea keep going," she shouted as she continued to push my face further. I then began to suck her clit which made her gasp for breath.

"I'm cummingggggg..." with that I felt her pussy flooding with cum.

She looked back at me, still gasping for breath. I gave her a smile and kissed her letting her taste her own cum. I sat on the sofa beside her and she got began to wipe herself. Pulling her track pants upwards, she smiled at me.

"Okay, Noel. Let's talk about your wife. I have a plan to help you win her back. This will hurt you to the core, but you will end up having complete control over her.

"Alright. What do you suggest that I do? Confronting her directly might bring a dent in our relationship. She might not even love me in the future. But if I continue to act negligently, who knows, she might leave me for that asshole," I replied with a bit of anger in my voice.

"Exactly! My! You still have the charm and the brain," she gave a look of admiration. "So I have something that will knock the living daylights out of her set up."

With that, she took her phone and showed me a clip which made my eyes grow wide.

"What the heck is that?" I shouted.

"That guy over there is known as a Cuck. The women there is his wife and the man fucking her is her lover. It's a cuckold relationship," she replied with a grin on her face.

(To be continued)