All Comments on 'How I won Back My Wife Ch. 02'

by The_reader94

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

WTF?! go back to school and learn how to write! Where are the minus scores?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a waste of a human being

You couldn’t have written a more pathetic character than the husband. I’m not even a BTBer and I’m completely appalled

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
I suspect you are angling for multiple personality disorder

But you have a weak protagonist who can't seem to do anything, letting everything just happen to him as it may.

He has evidence of his wife's betrayal, but instead of confronting her and maybe forcing her to seek medical help (if she does have mpd), he plays a game of blowjob, anal, or GTFO. That is the most passive aggressive shit I have read in a while.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Probably Lost Me As A Reader

Cuck is a perverse fantasy. Take this some place else.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A "dent" in their relationship?

His wife demonstrates her lack of love and respect for him on every level. Why would he do anything but divorce her? Stupid beyond words. NEVER continue this garbage.

1 star

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
this story just gets stupider by the moment

another of the why people, by the third chap, he'll be a willing cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This isn’t any closer to making any sense at all.

Quite the contrary, in fact.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
... What A Pathetic, Worthless Pussy

He never confronted her...

Kept crying, like a little bitch, over her...

Acted all surprise that she would keep on cheating on him...

Started debasing himself to her level by becoming a cheater himself...

Evidently will let his new lover convinced him to debase himself even further by becoming a cuck...

And last, but definitely not least: HE STILL WANT THE CHEATING SLUT BACK.

Ladies and gentlemen, the MC of this story.

Well, you've done it, The_reader94 - you're created a character so despicable, so unsympathetic, so repulsive that you truly have to be, as a reader, some kind of masochist to even think about rooting for him. At least, for once, the worst player in a LW story isn't the wife! I mean, seriously, reading this chapter, I understand COMPLETELY why Kate is cheating - why would anyone stay faithful to such a maggot? It's also obvious why Bella's plan involves turning him into a willing cuckold - honestly, what else would he be good for, except being subservient to a better man?

All this to say... I can't recalled hating a main character in a LW story as much as I currently hate Noel. When you're the main reason of your own misery, as he is here, you can't expect anyone to feel the least bit sorry for you. I hope the author ends up killing him at the end. That would truly be a great finish...

... A great finish to a, as of now, thoroughly awful series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why???????

Burn the house down and give your mom custody of your daughter.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Waiting

I'm on the verge of throwing up. This had better be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get going

One page at a time is sucking.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Benefit of the doubt

You have him looking for revenge. Bella is much stronger than he is, so maybe she can help. Don't lie to see the cuckold.word creep in though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
is hubby a female

what man want a whoreslut for another man as a wife.get real and write some common sense stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jesus fucking Christ

Maybe you should read this shit before you subject it to the rest of us.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
awful

how he can leave not once but twice when he sees his wife getting fucked is stupid! Especially on his anniversary?!? please! this is crap. sorry for being so harsh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

cucks always get one star

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Yeah he will win her back

As her cuck.

He wanted to confront her. He didn't.

He wanted a bj and anal and got NOTHING while she gives those to her lover and he did nothing.

He allows it to go on for a while, catching her twice and does nothing.

And the way to win her back is with cuckold porn.... Yeah so he will be a willing cuck.

My question is, why does he want her anyway? She obviously doesn't want him or love him. He had no trouble getting laid with Bella. Why go through all this? What's in it for him?

KB

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
That took a stupid turn

Going to be “cuck” garbage isn’t it? Why ruin a story that had promise? Maybe you should just stop here or put it in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Whatever happened to beat the naked guy fucking your wife to near death , divorcing the whore and fucking your old friend from the gym .

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Interesting.

"...in the end you will have complete control over her."

It will be interesting to read how that is accomplished and to what extent that control will look like in the next chapter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Getting Worse

Catches her cheating on their Anniversary, says nothing. She refuses oral and anal, even though lover boy gets them, he says nothing.

Doesn't confront her, catches her cheating AGAIN, says nothing.

Don't know what the fuck is going on with the other bitch! At least he got a BJ, but it looks like she might be setting him up to be a cuck?

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Not believable

The solution proposed about a husband so passive that he can’t even confront his wife about her affair is to be humiliated even more by being a willing cuckold? So he gets to keep supporting her and feeling even worse about himself? All he’s winning is the right to be her doormat. I can’t see any friend who cares a tiny bit about the MC proposing that solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sbrooks103 you're a very stupid total asshole!!!!

If your Wife is cheating on you then you will go to her and say,

"I know you're cheating Bitch! Now, I spied on you and I saw you giving your lover boy blow job and anal. So I want them too! ... What? No fuckin way? Okay, I'm gonna shoot you dead!!! Not for cheating but for denying me what you are giving lover-boy!"

I dont know any stupid asshole that would catch his WIfe cheating and demand blowjob and anal! This stupid fuckin author is as stupid as idiot SBrooks I guess!

"I'm feeling so depressed and devastated! My Wife is cheatin on me but now she refused to suck my dick and lemme fuck her asshole! This is terrible! She allows her lover to fuck her mouth and asshole but not me! Why always me??? Why??? God hates me and my mother never loved me! Sob sob sniff sniff..."

Stupid fuckin idiot!

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
(To be continued)

Please, don't. Just step away and start working on a different story.

There is nothing redeemable here. None of the characters behave like actual human beings, the dialogue is insipid, the writing and editing is poor and the plot is atrocious.

Listen to the commenters. This story isn't working. You can't salvage it. The score is justified.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
We are ready to read.

Prove it. Show us what this "WON BACK" looks like. We want to see your fantastic plan. Right now things are looking really grim and hurt from all sides. This isn't love. This is not what should be happening.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous

I have NO idea what you're talking about! Nowhere did I suggest that he demand a blowjob and anal!

I was commenting, negatively, that his wife doesn't do that for him, but does for her lover' I did NOT say that he should now ask for it.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Punk ass

He sees the bitch screwing someone else, tucks his tail, and runs away, what a waste of skin, he needs to trade his testicles in for a PUSSY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't guet it.

It seems to me like there is nothing for him by 'winning back' his wife, I mean for what has been shown neither is in the love feeling department rigth now. And what could cuckloading have anything to do with owning her???

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
WTF

I thought the title was a joke.

Add cuckold to the tags next time.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Short chapters

One of the few good things at this point.

The time frames don’t make sense how can he be fine to the gym and she has her bf over(?) then he can go to the new girls place and she can keep fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's it !

This is the third story I've started of yours that I couldn't finish. Won't read more , or criticize any longer. You've got a right to write what you like , but I don't have to read it. Keep writing as that is the way to be fluent and a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another cuck and slut story

Covid 19 is more fun than these endless cuck and slut stories. Just another author emasculating the husband and making wife a whore with no consequences. They are just selling their perversion with the hope it will make them seem less than the loser that they really are. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Be A Man...

Get a plan... work the plan.

Some commenters give up too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fails the reality test. Like a lot of these stories the author ignores what would happen in reality in a given situation. Finding your wife, who you love, having sex with another man you aren't going to walk away and leave them at it, no man would.

Yes, this is a fantasy story but fantasy has to make sense. When authors ignore peoples normal reactions to a situation it means that they have failed to work out how to handle a situation so that their story plot works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Horrible

Sorry but can't even sympathise for him because you've made him so pathetic. Skipping to the end and hoping you gave him some balls...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy actually thinks that he is a writer. He is terrible. This is so far removed how someone would react in that situation that it is laughable. This was so bad I could not get through the first page. Should be 0 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.. u seriously have a mental issue bud! If somehow you have convinced urself that you r a writer… get checked by a shrink!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a rank piece of sh*t story. Who the hell ever told this jerk he could write a decent story...stick to your day job if you have one.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Little pathetic bitch-boy is afraid to confront his cheating slut wife. Even when they are "at it" he backs away... why? In case it upsets her and causes a dent in their relationship! WTF. Has he no self respect at all. What a doormat.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy605 months ago

Too much of a coward to confront the slut, instead he runs away and cry's like a bitch. Fuck this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_reader94@The_reader94
Student, teacher, musician, gamer, movie addict, books lover, athlete and a passionate dreamer. I like to write stories to help me work in my writing skills. English is not my first language, but I love to give it a try. I have written stories on the other site, and am thinki...