How It All Started...

Story Info
The story of how my journey as the certified fucker began.
2k words
3.17
4.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm coming. I'm coming" I muttered, removing my shades. I slammed the door shut of my car before throwing black shades insides.

I cut the door and threw my car keys at the chauffeur on the entering of club. I looked at my watch and rolled my shoulders to stretch my muscles. He noted something down before stretching a piece of card to me.

"Parking fifty six, sir."

I grasped it and nodded, checking it. I entered the loud buzz of club 'Escobar', one of the famous in Bandra, near to VN sphere mall in Mumbai. The red and blue lights hit my eyes, enhancing club in its night style.

"Hey, handsome." I raised my eyebrow in surprise as a girl stopped me dead on my tracks, her hands clutching at my blazer.

My lips twitched as she trailed her fingertip along the length of my jaw seductively.

Before she could reach down I captured her wrist into my hand, smirking.

"Unfortunately green is not my colour, babe." I whispered lowly before releasing her hand as I looked at her mid thigh dress.

She was sexy though.

I pushed past the heavily sweating bodies to the beat of loud music which blared life throughout the hall. I cursed under my breathe and looked for my group of friends.

We were here to celebrate our three years of college, one more left. This club was our hub to cheer up and have sex since we first became friends.

"Roan!"

I frowned and turned my head to the source of voices. There they were. Bastards. I rolled my eyes as I changed my way and walked to them, shaking my head as I eyed the girls at their laps.

"Have some fruit juice, Roan." Seth purposefully spoke as they laughed at my annoyed expression.

"Piss off, Seth." I snarled, making myself comfortable on the sofa beside Aarav.

I picked up the bottle of white champagne and poured out in a tulip glass, adding two ice cube in it. I leaned back and brought the glass to my lips before rubbing my hand across my squared jaw.

My gaze drifted to the lounge of guests rooms on the right of the staircase in between of the hall; I immediately furrowed my eyebrows.

The same bitch?

My legs worked on their accord and I strode to her, ignoring the questions of my friends. The same girl who gave me blowjob, my first one, almost three years back.

My muscles chilled as I remembered how fucking satisfying it was. It was my first in any sexual thing. I hadn't even had sex then.

Seth, Aarav and I had come here to celebrate after our exams with some more batch mates.

We were on bar stools, taking our shots when I heard a voice, just beside me.

"Make it four." A sharp voice for my liking.

I craned my neck and gave her a once over, oblivious to her. A small waist just perfect to grab and slam on bed. Long, slender legs peeking out from underneath her black ripped jeans and an inviting cleavage along with slicing collarbone.

"Roan, you seem hooked for the night, bro." I heard Vaibhav's voice and looked up at him.

"Maybe, you wanker." I smirked, chuckling as I tossed a piece of fudge cake in my mouth before jumping on my feet.

Two steps and I sat beside her, "One nightshot."

Her neck turned with the speed of bullet and she shot me a wary glance, "Excuse me? What did you say?"

I gave her a side glance and raised my eyebrow, "One nightshot?"

"Oh!" Her lips formed an 'o' and I could only think how fit it would be my cock, "What are you looking for?"

I swivelled the seat and looked at her face clearly.

"I was talking to bartender. Nightshot is a drink here," I muttered, nodding at the drink that the boy behind counter was serving.

Her eyelashes fluttered while she licked her lips with her tongue, seducing me.

"Sorry, my bad." She mumbled under her breath, gulping hard as she looked away.

"An experience," I spoke, staring at her.

She frowned, her eyelashes following up to my eyes. "What?"

"A random fuck with control in my hands." I spoke further, noticing as she played with her fingers continuously.

"Works for me and what do you wish to have today?" She took a deep breathe, biting her lip.

"Oral."

"Is that so?" Her lips pulled up into a surprised smile and I raised my eyebrow slightly.

"Yes?"

"I am good at that," She shrugged nonchalantly, thanking the bartender as he served her another shot.

Experienced and sexy, nothing I would regret later. She could be worthy to be my first.

"Stop." I bit out softly. She blinked up questioningly, muttering a what.

"You won't drink now." I ordered, pointing at her glass, "Put it down and get up."

"Oh okay," She reluctantly pushed the cup aside and stood up.

"I want you sobered up in room no. 5 in ten minutes, waiting for me."

She looked at the direction of couples entering different rooms and nodded.

"Okay."

"Your name," I asked dryly as I picked up her forbidden drink and gulped it down.

She eyed the cup and swallowed, "No names."

"Ten minutes."

......

I opened the room and locked it swiftly before catching the eyes of eyepiece in front of me.

"In this room, you address me as sir, nothing less," I revolved around the bed and set my watch on the bedpost stool, giving her some time, " Do you understand, bitch?"

Her face morphed drastically, lips parted,

"What?! You can't call m--"

"My kink. You have a problem?" I raised my eyebrow, opening the cufflinks at my wrists.

She blinked, surprised, "Oh! No then?"

I glanced away and sat on the bed, loosening my shoelaces.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I murmured, stepping out of my shoes.

I looked up at her sharply, taking her by surprise as tried to gauge where she went wrong.

"Sir." My voice hardened as I pointed at her, "Take your clothes off, you piece of shit."

"Yes." She shook her head, "No! I mean, yes sir."

I leaned back on my hands and watched her every move as she undressed. Her hands worked their way with her jeans button and she stepped out of it, kicking it aside afterwards.

My throat went dry as she pulled up her crop shirt and threw it away.

"Motherfucker," I shook my head as she removed her flimsy bra to reveal her hard pebbled nipples and perfect boobs to fit in my hands.

She opened the knot of her thong, letting it fall on her feet.

"Pick them all up and put on the bed." I muttered and she followed, nodding.

The room only had a bed and A.C.

"Show me what you have got, cumslut." I smirked, gazing at her as she came closer to me and went down on her knees, sitting down on her heels.

"On your knees, spread enough for me to tease you, fucking tart." I narrowed my eyes at her legs and she corrected.

"May I please start now sir?" She glanced at my pants and I titled my head.

"You seem so impatient, cunt." I commented as she removed my belt and opened the zip and button of my jeans.

"I am sir," She breathed out and my eyes rolled back as her hot breathe fell onto my cock.

I clenched my jaw as she licked the tip of my dick with her tongue, taking me by surprise. Fuck, it was totally different than rubbing it with fucking hands. She closer the tip around her lips and sucked softly, making blood rush into my dick.

"Start, bitch!" I growled, fisting bedsheet into my hands.

She looked up through her lashes and her pace increased. She bobbed her head up and down my cock, taking the full length inside her mouth before she teased the tip with her tongue.

I scowled as she started sucking on my tip with her lips while her hands worked with the prepuce. She rubbed with her hands, increasing her pace every second and I ground my teeth.

I took hold of her hairs and stood up, making her choke on my cock. I felt an utter sensation as the softness of her throat touched my dick, making it erect and the hardest it could be. My muscles clenched and I groaned as she started gagging.

I pulled back and slammed back again after a second, satisfaction running through my veins as saliva and pre cum ran down her lips and face. I continued ramming down her throat as she grabbed onto my thighs for support.

"Bugger, you love it, don't you?"

My strength loosened on her hairs when her hands reached to my balls. She slid her mouth away from my cock and took my ball in her mouth. I let out a guttural moan as she sucked onto them one by one while rubbing my dick with her other hand.

"Fucking shit, just like that, you slut." I grumbled and exhaled heavily as my knuckles turned white and muscles tightened.

I took hold of her again and pulled her back, slapping her across the face as she breathed heavily. I pummelled my cock down deep her throat. I fucked her raw and rough as my calloused hand grabbed the hold of her neck carefully.

I bent her neck a little and my hold on her throat increased as I neared my orgasm. Her fingers pressed at my balls, eyes wide open as I fucked her face and face red with choking.

"Just.. like that," I hissed as I stared at her ruined mascara, tears running down her eyes and I stroked against her cheek again as a reward.

"Aaah, fucking.. don't stop." My hands fell down on her shoulders and she continued bobbing up as I filled her mouth with the my cum in three hard jerks.

I closed my eyes and a satisfactory sensation evoked inside me as I looked at her filled mouth.

"Gulp it down, whore."

I blinked out of gaze as someone pushed past me, spilling the drink on the shoe.

"Bloody hell!" I cursed and turned to beat the person but it turned out to be a woman. My jaw clenched and I bit my tongue to stop myself from bursting at her.

"I'm sorry," She apologized, atleast genuinely. I nodded stiffly and shrugged in dismissal. I turned towards the dance floor after she went away.

"Hey! You!" I yelled at the top of my lung, pointing my finger at her as she rotated her ass to the beat of music.

My gaze lingered there for more than it should but I didn't think she would mind. Beautiful lines marred her forehead as she looked up and her brown eyes clashed with my black one. She was clad in a red starred dress which covered her legs and showed off her right thigh with a slit.

She blinked and her orbs shot wide open in recognition. Just a mere coincidence.

She made her way towards me, her hips swaying as she trotted.

"Hi! Hello!" She breathed heavily as her chest rose up and down again, "What a... coincidence, right?"

"A good one maybe," I titled my head, undressing her with my eyes as my eyes dived to her toned ass, perfect for me to grab while plunging deep into her hole.

"So... what are you doing here today?" Her lips pulled up into a beautiful smile, an innocent one.

"Looking for a hard fuck with a fuckwit." I spoke, taking in her trimmed eyebrows and thick eyelashes which fluttered as I stepped one inch closer to her.

She swallowed hard and I smirked, sweeping away the tendril of hair that fell onto her face. She bit her bottom lip, seeming to be in a thought before she pouted.

"Three hours should be enough?" She glanced upwards at me with a questioning frown.

The smirk from my lips faded away as I reached for her waist and set my hand there.

"You have five minutes to book one room and be naked on your knees for me."

Her lips parted and without wasting a second she flew away, leaving me with ideas to use her legs for good use.