How It All Started

Story Info
How I started down the path of a lifelong panty fetish.
1.3k words
4.25
6.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is based on a true story/circumstance with a large amount of embellishment and a bit of fantasy of how I wish this had all played out.

It's fun to think back to memorable instances on my panty/lingerie fetish path, times I can specifically remember and how I loved the taboo nature of it along with the fantasizing about where those panties have been. Like any high school kid in the 80's, I first found a world of excitement and fantasy in paper catalogs delivered to our house and in the Sunday paper. Paging through the lingerie section of a Sears or JCPenney catalog had me filled with lust and desire, and when home alone I was quick to pull out my cock and pleasure myself.

Who would know that what started as simply something for a horny 18-year old to get off with would turn into something so much more as an adult? But I suppose that's a story for later, for now we can focus on my first forays into finding pleasure in found/borrowed panties. Here's how everything aligned for my first time getting to thoroughly enjoy my college dream girl's panties, and where it led.

Throughout my first year of college I had a crush on Amy, she was a year ahead of me in school, very popular, and smokin' hot. She had that perfect 19 year old petite body with great perky tits and an amazing ass. Through a bit of luck I ended up in a class with her, and even better ended up working on a small group project together with a couple others. Being an inexperienced and a bit socially awkward guy she had to have noticed how much I couldn't help staring at her. In hindsight I'm guessing she played that to her advantage well before I realized it. We were all gathered in a study room in her dorm when she realized a book that we needed was still in her room, and she asked me to go grab it. Of course I was happy to do whatever she asked, not even realizing at the time what I would have access to once I was in her room. She gave me her key and sent me on my way.

Once I got to her room I looked where the book should have been and of course it wasn't there. As I looked around her room for it I ended up finding her dirty clothes hamper and there along the edge of it was a treasure, a bright yellow lacy pair of panties. I couldn't believe my eyes, here were a pair of panties that most recently must have been snugged up right against her beautiful pussy and ass. I had not imagined such luck and had never even considered having access to a freshly worn pair of panties, all I had ever done was fantasize about the models in catalogs, but never had followed through to a conclusion like this. It was like I was in a trance, I couldn't help myself, I had to feel them and smell them, see what they were like. I quickly locked her door and had the room to myself. My heart was racing, I was almost shaking with nervous excitement about what I was about to experience. On top of that, my cock was straining against my pants it had gotten so hard.

I reached down and grabbed the silky smooth, lacy panties and felt a jolt of excitement run through me. They were so soft, so light, and felt like pure pleasure awaiting in my hands. I slowly examined them, held them up in front of me to get an idea of the style (not that I knew styles at the time), they had a fair amount of fabric up front, then disappeared into near nothing in back. Perhaps this is why to this day a thong is my favorite type of panty. Then I looked inside and noticed the extra material, right where they would have rested against her most private areas. There was even a slight discoloring, maybe a hint of her juices, perhaps some dribble of pee. I couldn't resist, I brought them up to my face and inhaled. Exactly what I was hoping for, a strong scent that must have been what her pussy smelled like. I couldn't get enough! I inhaled then was careful not to breathe out into them, I didn't want to spoil her scent.

At this point I was so horny, so hard, that I had to get a release. Did I have time? Could I get away with getting myself off right here and now? She didn't have a roommate, I had her key (what I thought was the only key), and I was behind a locked door. Lust took over and I quickly undid my pants and freed my cock from within. I already had been leaking quite a bit of precum on my boxers, I was ready to get off and quick! I started stroking and used my other hand to hold her panties close to my face so I could inhale her scent. This was heaven, I couldn't believe how amazing this felt! As I stroked my cock and inhaled her scent from the panties all I could think about was what it would feel like to be up close with her for real, to be able to nuzzle against her pussy and ass, to rub my cock against her. I got bold and had to have a taste.

At first I took a quick lick, then I sucked the fabric right into my mouth, fantasizing about what it would be like to be licking and sucking her right now instead. I was so incredibly hard right now, never had I been this excited or felt this way! It was all over too fast. I was so horny and worked up that I quickly climaxed and I shot my load all over her floor and carpet, as well as onto a pair of pants that were laying out. As I came down from my orgasmic high the reality of what I had just experienced set in, as well as the need to clean up after myself. I quickly grabbed some tissues and wiped off the head of my cock, then wiped up the floor and made an attempt to wipe my cum off her pants. That didn't work as well as I hoped, and I started to have a bit of panic. There was obviously a few spots that I wiped down but they were right on the front of the pants and were very noticeable. I ended up tossing them into her clothes hamper hoping she'd not notice, then carefully placed the panties back where I had found them, although the crotch was a bit damp from all my licking.

I ended up quickly finding the book I had come up there for and tried to hustle back downstairs. I thought I had been relatively quick, but I guess long enough that Amy asked what I had been doing for so long. I just said that I had stopped at the bathroom (yeah, not the image I wanted in her head) and that the book wasn't where she thought it was, and I had to look a bit for it. She then asked, "Were you snooping?" and I almost freaked out until she let out a chuckle and I was able to play it off. I couldn't quite tell what the look in her eye was, if it was suspicion, curiosity, or concern. Hopefully when she returned to her room later she wouldn't notice anything odd, especially the cum stained pants I moved from the floor into her hamper! (to be continued...)