All Comments on 'How It All Started'

by lggbj6

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit9 months ago

That was a very sexy story. Thanks.

robertw61robertw619 months ago

that very hot story

yowseryowser9 months ago

Firsts

Always surprising, always exciting, always nervous. Lovely descriptions of the release of pent-up kinetic energy.

"Hypothetically speaking," Ha!

love2bike100love2bike1009 months ago

Very nice similar to my first time. All started in a hot tub with a couple I met when traveling. She had asked him to while we were in the tub.

Baker16340Baker163409 months ago

Damn, I’m dripping like crazy. That was great

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

dig it man, the hot tub is a wonderful place to join a man!

Hrdrck62Hrdrck629 months ago

Excited to see where this story thread will take these two hot cocks.

Speechless2025Speechless20259 months ago

Fucking fantastic! I look forward to the next installment.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Wow, this story was sooo hot that I found that ever-so-familiar tingle return in me also. Loved this, added to my favorites and following you to make sure I don't miss the continuation. Can't wait to find out how far you and Ian go with this and whether or not you convinced your wives to join in.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19699 months ago

Ah! Fuck! This was powerfully arousing and inspiring. Like others it brought back wonderful memories of first-time experiences of M2M sex. Love this. Definitely a favorite!

literalvirginliteralvirgin9 months ago

So fucking hot! Can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holding my breath waiting for the next chapter. Super Hot wish I had a friend like yours

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, great story. I had an experience very much like this one many years ago.

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Just WOW ! You sir are one fine writer of sexy stories. Your writing is very, very good. Your descriptions of the feelings of lust and angst and guilt were wonderful. Your characters came to life and felt like old friends.

Having a buddy to share those feelings and experiences with is beyond amazing. Unfortunately most men are too afraid of being thought of as gay to allow themselves the freedom to experience such healthy and satisfying sex. Jerking off another guy or trading blowjobs doe not make you gay. Oh well. They can’t take away your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Editing note: You sayin the preamble that the wife didn’t swallow for 26 years and then she swallows the morning after hearing the story of the hot tub.

cfman2024cfman20245 months ago

Looking forward to part II and more. Get story that reminds me of an opportunity I missed out on a few years back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous