All Comments on 'How It All Started Ch. 04'

by hornycarol

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

How do you have more of how it started after you had how it ended?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More cock for Carol? Really? Garbage. One Star.

hornycarolhornycarolalmost 3 years agoAuthor

how it all ended was a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm new to this series. Is it continuing? Should "How It All Ended" just be ignored?

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

It should have ended last chapter.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Actually it wasnt "How it ended" thats the issue, its that this crap actually started that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Be careful what you wish for ......

You'll probably end up getting it .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How it started: they were all horny. Duh. Sex act after sex act. Amazing they don’t starve to death as they only have sex for 4 chapters.

How it ends: I don’t care. Probably one or all go to doctor when not feeling well to find they contracted HIV from one of the hundreds of sex partners over past several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After the guy fucked her, he went back inside and within a couple of minutes there were around twenty guys climbing into the Escalade to get their dicks in her. They were fucking her two and three at a time so she was spitroasted or made airtight. After those guys were finished, two of them grabbed her and carried her to another car and drove away. Her hubby never saw her again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornycarol@hornycarol
My wife, Carol, is the smartest and sexiest woman alive.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES