All Comments on 'How It Began'

by DarlenesToy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck That

And fuck that

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

So, three times a loser huh? Ever thought you aren't cut out to be a husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was horrible.

It ended as though you were bored of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amendment?

He is not a 3 times looser, he is closet transgender.

He just have mental block clicking to it.

No man (I said man not male) likes sucking another's man sperm....

if one is strait!

This willing cuckold shit is all about closet males (not men)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

There is nothing hotter than the moment yo realize your wife is getting fucked by someone else.....and you like it. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No more please..

...I’m going to be sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what fucking garbage

written for the willing cuckolds that lost their manhood. Crawl back into that slimy sewer author. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no doubt about it

there needs to be a category called Cuckold Husbands or Willing Cuckolds. Tags don't seem to be enough to identify these garbage stories. 90% of stories posted in LW are just plain willing cuckoldry garbage, non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just awful

And totally unbelievable. Somewhere in this mess they had to earn enough money to live and raise a baby. Which takes tons of time. How they have all this time to screw around is beyond me. If she divorces him he would have had to pay alimony and child support, unless, of course, the kid wasn't his. But he never got tested for that crap. Another lousy cuckold story with a spineless man supposedly letting women run rough shod over him for no reason. Get an editor, then get a better story line. This was a complete trainwreck.

1 star.

roneroneover 5 years ago
cuckold

You guys act like cuckold is a bad thing to be, truth is any man who's wife has sex with others by definition is a cuckold..

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Marvelous!

She should be feminizing him, teaching him how to be even more passive with her, even more of a loving spouse, and also at times teaching him to help her satisfy her men by sucking them off first while they think he's a mere female friend. Sharing them with him. Could there then be a tighter marriage? Or, to gratify the odd Anons who wishfully object to these stories about married women who love sex with whoever, could there be a more ultimate cuckold?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
rone

We don't act like a cuckold is a bad thing to be. There is nothing, except a pedophile, lower than a cuckold. Maybe that's why men won't let their wives have sex with other men, and stay.married to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold haters are out in force

Why do they persist in reading and commenting on stories they profess to hate? Hmmm? Maybe they secretly like reading it but hate the erotic feelings it generates.

"...90% of stories posted in LW are just plain willing cuckoldry garbage, non-erotic drivel." So says the man with the stiff prick!

Good work, DT. Ignore the ill-bred complainers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up

The baby thing and a few other things are not a turn on for me. But as a cuck I am now giving 5 stars to every story where those who are cucks and pretend to hate cuckold write negative reviews.

There are tons of things on this site I do not like and I do not read them.. I read what I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's reason

your stories all have horrible ratings. If you have nothing more to offer than this drivel, please stop writing.*1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

sorry I wasted the time reading it.

DarlenesToyDarlenesToyover 5 years agoAuthor
If you don't like it

If you don't like it don't read it. Pretty simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@26thNC

You are such a complete fool. Your comment about a cuckold behind lower than a pedophile says more about you than you realize. It shows just how fucking. Luella’s you really are. A pedo preys on innocent children who have no say so in what happens to then. And what they do is against the law. A cuckold couple are consenting adults and what they do is perfectly legal. Your mind is so warped. It’s no wonder that so many people on here laugh and make fun of your ridiculous comments. Your mission to become the biggest dick on the internet is working.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anony

Thank you for the kind, but incoherent shoutout. What I actually said was the only thing worse than a cuckold was a pedophile. Pedophilia is indeed against the law and there is no perversion worse than taking advantage of a child. Cuckolding may not be against the law, but is abuse of the mentally ill . If you're going to quote me, try to get it right. Since the people(?) who don't seem to care for me are whiney, anonymous, cuck clowns like you, I wear your hatred as a badge of honor. Nasci et mori condembabitur!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor nony mouse can't read reviews 26th

Go back and read what 26th wrote - only peads are lower than cuckold. He is, of course, wrong, not about the peads, but about the level of a cuckold.

Irrespective of what action you take if your wife has sex with another man, you have been cuckolded. Would that make him one step up from a pead? Absolutely not, I first came across the term reading the Sharpe books, where he is referred to as a cuckold but also portrayed as a hero.

Then there is the fetish, which is like other fetishes where people enjoy it at all levels from simple wife sharing to fully submissive wife-cleaner/boyfriend-fluffer. I can understand the sharing but not the other extreme, however, so long as it is safe, sane and consensual are any of us here on a site dedicated to erotic literature, in any position to judge?

All that aside, lest we forget, this is fiction which we can all choose to read, or not.

@DarlenesToy, it is dominant, not dominate. 'I could be very dominant' or 'I could dominate her. Pet peeve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A story is a story but in real life I’d have flung her off the bed when she said what are you going to do about it and left . What happened to their baby?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
No one

No one cares why you became a cuck boy.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You do realize that if you fell into a wood chipper the world would create a monument of that wood chipper in appreciation of that day.

Kinky_cucwannabe_fetishesKinky_cucwannabe_fetishesalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, reminds me a bit about my own experience with cuckolding. I relate a lot with the feelings of hurt, but also how your body betrays the lust you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should have brought men home and had you wait in the living room while he fucked her and made you listen. They could both laugh at you as you cleaned his cock after he was done using her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh you poor loser.

Unfortunately men like you deserve everything you get..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous