How It Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in my life, I felt my pussy being kissed by another woman. She planted tiny kisses all the way down my pussy before her tongue pushed my lips open and she slid her tongue into me. My head exploded in that moment; my heart was beating out of my chest. Her tongue moved up my wet labia, separating them to reveal my pink folds. Her looked up at my face and I just stared at her as I watched her tongue lick my lips. Then she began to suck them into her mouth. My entire lip would be pulled into her mouth as she teased them with her tongue. My hands found her hair and I began to moan quite loudly. LeeAnne moved her mouth back down to my slit and began to explore my most inner parts. Her tongue flicked over the folds, and eventually landed on my tiny clit. My body spasmed as soon as she found it. It's so sensitive to any stimulation. My back arched and I started to squirm away, but she stopped me with her arm wrapped around my thigh, holding me in place. Her lips found my clit and she began to suck it. I bucked under her, my body thrashing in pleasure. She sucked it, firmly and used her tongue to tease it while she sucked. Within a minute, I felt my head grow fuzzy, my hips were humping her face. And then my body seized as my orgasm wracked my body as I cried out with pleasure. I felt a flood of cum leave my pussy and soak LeeAnne's face as I went limp.

LeeAnne let go of my clit and began to softly lick my pussy and kiss my thighs and stomach as I came down from my orgasm. My head was spinning and foggy, I couldn't get a word out. She moved back up to my face, laying on top of my moist body. Her lips found mine and I finally tasted my own pussy on her tongue. Jesus. I wasn't expecting that to be such a turn on, but it completely was. Tasting myself on her lips, knowing the pleasure she had just given me. Fuck. I was hooked. I needed more. But even more than that, I wanted to do the same for her.

"Are you ok?" she asked softly while planting kisses on my face.

It took me a second, but I was finally able to respond with a slight nod.

LeeAnne chuckled, "So, I'm guessing you liked it."

More nodding on my part.

She kissed me again, our tongues meeting and dancing in my mouth.

Gently, I pushed her off and kissed her.

"Lay back," I said.

"You don't have to do this."

"I know that, but I want to do this, I want to please you like you did for me," I responded.

Now, to say that I was nervous would be an incredible understatement. I had no clue what I was doing and so badly wanted to give her the pleasure she had given me. I was worried I wouldn't be able to, but I was determined to try. I decided that it would be best to follow what she had done to me; I was assuming she would enjoy what she had done.

I started my exploration of her body by kissing her neck and shoulders, slowly teasing my way down to those beautiful breasts. I suckled and nibbled her. Her back was arching against me as she moaned, begging me for more. My tongue rolled her nipples around in my mouth, nipping at them and pulling as her fingers tugged my hair gently. This was so fucking erotic.

Once I had teased her enough, I kissed her firm stomach down to her hips and thighs. Spreading her legs, I looked at her pussy in front of me. Her lips were spread open, and I could see and smell her juices. It was incredible to be so close to her, to be so intimate with her. I was equal parts terrified and turned on. I gently took my finger and ran it the length of her lips. I did this several times, watching with fascination as her labia opened more and more with each pass until I could see every bit of her. It was then I decided to use my tongue. I leaned close and touched her with the tip. Just enough to make contact and I licked her from bottom to top. LeeAnne's fingers tightened in my hair and pulled me closer. I did it again and again, just using the tip of my tongue. Her body was moving against me, urging me for more.

Finally, I just dove in. My lips touched all of her as my tongue darted out to lick her. I kissed every inch of her, licking and teasing her. Her moaning was getting louder with each kiss. I was in heaven; I had never tasted anything like her, and I loved it. She was dripping in her juices as I lapped at her, licking each fold fully and sucking on them. Gently, I slid one slender finger into her, and she cried out.

"Oh yeah baby, keep going," she begged.

So, I did. I added a second finger and began to slowly fuck her.

"Keep eating me," she said.

My mouth went back to her pussy and I began to lick her while I fingered her. I licked and sucked over and over as my fingers slid in and out of her tight, wet hole. God she was incredible. Her moaning and writhing just pushed me further into my mission.

My tongue grazed over her clit and I felt her body jump.

"Suck it," came her command.

So, I wrapped my lips around her clit, which was much bigger than mine and begging for my attention, and I began to suck her.

My fingers slid in and out, over and over, in and out. Her cum was soaking me. I sucked and sucked her beautiful clit in time with my fucking her.

"Don't stop," she cried. "I'm going to cum!"

I held on as she humped my face, holding me in place with her hands. I sucked and fucked her over and over until her orgasm hit. She cried out with joy, thrashing under me, gripping my hair tightly.

As her orgasm subsided, I kissed her more gently, running my tongue over her sexy cunt, tasting her cum all over it. I couldn't believe I had done it. I had given her an orgasm, and it seemed like a good one.

"Come here," came the sated whisper.

I climbed up her long body and kissed her. Her tongue met mine again and we kissed each other thoroughly. I slid to her side, and we snuggled into each other. Our bodies fully pressed together as we kissed slowly.

"I think you're a natural," she teased me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"For sure," she replied. "And I can't wait to see what else we can do together because that was fucking amazing."

**********

We fell asleep together that night for the first time, snuggled together until the sun came into her room.

Groggily, LeeAnne asked, "You awake?".

"Mmm...yes but barely," I chuckled. "Can we go back to sleep?"

"Hmmm, we could but it might be more fun to do something else..."she teased me.

"Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking of something like this," she replied before her lips found a pink nipple to suckle on.

"That is very nice," I murmured while my hands found her head and held her to my breast as she continued to tease me.

Slowly, she inched her way to my other nipple and sucked in into her warm mouth, lavishing equal attention to it. I was still somewhat groggy, and each suck and lick felt exquisite in my state. Clearly, LeeAnne had woken up horny this morning I realized when her kisses progressed south down my stomach.

I felt her tongue gently probe my slit, prying it open to give her full access to my pussy. My breathing had already deepened under the pleasure she was giving me. Her tongue lapped slowly at my wetness, waking me up a bit more with each pass. Her tongue teased my clit a bit and then worked down to find my pussy hole very wet. I felt her slip the tip of her tongue inside of me, she thrusted it in and out a bit, teasing me with her fucking. Holy hell, it was an exquisite feeling. Then she stopped suddenly and came back to my face.

"Let me lay down and you get on top of me. I want to 69 with you," she demanded.

Oh damn. I've never done that. I mean I've really not done anything at this point until last night. And I had certainly never 69'd with someone, girl or guy. I was nervous I would smother her with my ample ass but I didn't want to disappoint her and I definitely wanted to try it.

I nodded my agreement and shifted to give her room to lay down.

Once laying, LeeAnne went to pull me onto her face, and I confessed my nervousness. Laughing at me, she assured me that I wouldn't suffocate her. Carefully, I straddled her face and felt her arms latch onto my thick thighs, as her tongue darted out to attack my pussy.

I leaned forward to kiss her own pussy. LeeAnne spread her legs and raised her knees to give me full access, her beautiful cunt fully open and begging to be kissed. My desire took over my fears and I dove in to pleasuring her.

The simultaneous pleasuring and receiving pleasure was intoxicating. I could hardly think for trying to focus on eating LeeAnne while also enjoying what she was doing to me. Her tongue was darting in and out of me and then she would latch onto my clit and suck me furiously. My tongue was licking her clit over and over and I was finger fucking her in rhythm like I had the night before.

It didn't take long for LeeAnne to orgasm under my attention. I felt her body tense under me and she had slowed down on my own pussy as her orgasm washed over her body. She shuddered and cried out in pleasure.

"Fuck baby," she cried into my cunt before resuming her attention to my own pussy that was right above her face.

Her hands reached down and pulled me into a sitting position on her face, and she placed my hands on my tits, before her lips closed around my clit. She started to suck me, her hands on my ass, rocking my body back and forth on her face.

My orgasm came almost immediately as she ate me, and I tugged on my erect nipples. I felt my cum drip onto her face and she licked me while my body thrashed above her crying out from the release.

Gently, she lifted my leg off her and I snuggled back down into the bed. We started to kiss slowly and deeply, both of us tasting of pussy juices. Our tongues met over and over in our mouths.

"You are amazing," she whispered into my hair as we lay there together. "This has been so much more than I expected."

"I was so nervous," I replied laughing a bit. "I wanted to please you and was so worried I wouldn't."

LeeAnne kissed me again before replying, "Babe, that was nothing short of mind-blowing. And being honest, I really hope we can do this again, if you're open to it."

I smiled at her, I definitely wanted to continue this. Being with her last night and this morning had only added fuel to an already big fire. I wanted to explore more and learn more about myself and what I wanted. LeeAnne was willing to teach me and wanted to be a part of my journey. I don't know how I got so lucky this quickly.

"Absolutely," I agreed.

**********

So, what happened after our first night together? Well, LeeAnne and I began an 8-month friends with benefits affair that allowed me to fully realize my bisexuality. We had many incredible experiences together in and out of the bedroom that formed our friendship. She was so supportive of my exploration and encouraged me to try out new sexual experiences with other girls...and guys. My freshman year of college was truly when I found myself sexually and it was largely due to LeeAnne.

**********

I have plenty of other adventures to share about my time with LeeAnne. I hope you will stay tuned for further installments in this series.