How It Began For Kathy And Me

Story Info
How it bHow it all started.
2.2k words
4.15
78.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
22 Followers

PROLOGUE:

Parts of this story are true from my own personal experience.

Kathy and I were involved for several years until she met someone.

I miss Kathy and wish her well.

The memories of our life, live on in my mind.

How it began was innocent enough. After bowling on Thursday night, I was waiting to walk my best friend, Judy, to her car. It had become routine with us, since the league started. It was after 11:30 at night. Although the parking lot was brightly lit, she still felt the need for me to walk her to her car. We had known each other for years and developed into a life long friendship. I went to my car and put my bowling equipment in the trunk, only to return to Judy running her mouth with a rec bowl (*recreational bowler, we were semi-pros). I was annoyed because I had hoped to go home to my girlfriend and wake her for some action. The conversation continued and I listened in. The rec bowl was named Kathy and she was inebriated and crying (literally) about her life. Boyfriend in jail, failed business, growing pains with her daughter, etc and still drinking. When I could I would interrupt the conversation and add my 2 cents. I was hoping to help end the bitchfest. Judy glanced at me with an annoyed expression, like what is your problem? I stood quietly and listened to Kathy. She went on and on about her problems. Finally around 1 am. I managed to walk both of the to the lot. Judy’s car was the closest, and after a hug and a kiss goodbye, she left me in the parking lot of the alley with this hysterical woman.

Well, my plans were blown, ‘cause I knew not to wake my girlfriend at that hour, I started to look at Kathy differently. As I held the door to her car, she stumbled getting in. I reached for her and caught under her arm. As she straighten herself, her hand accidentally brush the front of my pants. She smiled at me, and giggled.

“Don’t you have a wife or a girlfriend waiting for you?”

“Yeah, but she is asleep now, and only a fire or earthquake could wake her.”

“Tsk tsk, If I was your woman, I would wait up for you to come home.”

“Really?, Then what?”

“I would love you to sleep.”

“Meaning?”

“Like this.”

She turned towards me and kissed me hard. Her tongue enveloped my mouth. She circled around my tongue. As she broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. Its just I haven’t had a man in a long while and you were so nice to me, listen to my problems.”

“No need to be sorry. I enjoyed it. If it wasn’t so late, I would take you out for a night cap after a kiss like that.”

“Stop teasing me. Now you are just being mean. You would never go for a white girl like me. I am a ugly fat bleached blonde, why would you have interest in me?”

“You are not ugly. You are a Big Beautiful Woman. I only like woman that have something for me to hang on to. I’ll prove it.”

I grabbed her hand. This time I kissed her. When we were lip locked, I push her hand to my crotch. She felt my hard-on and started to stroke it. She was no stranger at all to stroking a dick. In that short time, she had awaken my monster. What I didn’t know is what I had awaken in her. We broke the kiss, but she kept rubbing my dick through my pants. She come closer and whispered in my ear.

“Would you like to go for that night cap?”

“Where, just about every bar is closed.”

“Allie Gators on the berlin circle, behind the McDonald’s.”

“ Okay. I will meet you.”

She got in her car and started it. After she drove off, my cell phone rang. It was her.

“I am going to stop at my house and check on my kids. I will be there as soon as I can”

“Whatever.”

“What’s the matter?”

“I don’t know you. This might be a practical joke on me. I am thinking with the wrong head and you will have a good laugh at my expense. Leave me waiting at the bar and you never show up.”

“I will show up. I told you I will be there. I just need to check on my kids.”

“Yeah, well I am only waiting for 15 minutes. I have never been to that bar and I don’t know how they might receive a black man there.

“You’ll be fine. If Jamie is behind the bar, tell her I said to take care of you.”

“You got 15. You better show up”

“I will.”

Cautiously I entered “Allie Gators”. It was your typical corner bar, dimly lit with soft jazz playing. I looked around and noticed nothing special. Couples cuddling in booths. Men at the bar watching SportsCenter. Woman talking about shopping. I found a seat at the bar. A gorgeous redhead placed a napkin in front of me.

“What’ll you have?”

“Are you Jamie?”

“Yeah, do I know you?”

“No, I’m sorry. Kathy told me to ask for you. She said for you to take care of me.”

“Oh she did, did she?”, she replied with her eyebrows raised.

“What do you want to drink”

“Baccardi and coke.”

“Grab a booth and I will bring it to you.”

“Sure.”

I sat in the only available booth. I faced the door. I wanted to see Kathy walk in. Jamie came over to me. She had my drink and another one. She sat next to me. Being so close, I noticed how pretty she was. She wore a cut up tee shirt with the bars logo on it. I hadn’t noticed how big her breasts were or how low cut she had made the shirt. Her breasts were swaying freely, she wore no bra.

“You are one sexy brother. If you want a date sometime, give me a call.”

As she whispered that in my ear, I looked down her shirt and so her nipples were rock hard and looked so sweet. She placed a card on my lap and stroked my dick. She stood up and I saw her ass in a mini skirt. Damn her legs looked good. Long lean sexy and defined legs. She stopped and bent at the waist to pick up something from the floor. As I stared at her ass, her lips came into view. As I ogled her pussy and ass from behind, she suddenly turned her head and winked at me as she stood up.

“Like what you see?”

“Ahem.. . yeah. It’s about time.”

“Don’t worry, I will make it worth your while.”

Kathy had changed her clothes. She wore a long skirt with a cami-top and a loose fitting blazer. The top showed off her breasts. They were huge. And under the air conditioning, her nipples were hard. They looked like they were the width of a pencil eraser, but they were at least three inches long. She also had her long blonde hair pulled up into a bun.

We chit chatted about life. She was a single mother of two girls. One was 14 going on thirty. The other was 16 and suffered from Cerebral Palsy. She struggled making ends meet as a school bus driver. Her last serious relationship ended several years before. He was stealing everything from her. She had a hair salon and while she was trying to make it a success, he was fucking everything in a skirt. (She later confided in me, that she had her suspicions about him playing with both her daughters including the one with CP.) Also he was buying everything he wanted on her credit. When she threw the bum out, she discovered all the truth. Bills and the like started pouring in. She told me, she trusted him with everything and he destroyed her. She was working hard to keep it all together. She was well known in the bar. We didn’t pay for our drinks. Every time we finished them, one of her friends bought us another round. Jamie bought us a couple of shots. She brought them to our booth and enjoyed them with us. One was called a “Red headed slut”, which she claimed she invented. The other was a “screaming orgasm” which she guaranteed to deliver.” I laughed at that one, but neither of the girls did.

“She does.”, Kathy said matter of factly.

I smiled meekly at both of them, then they laughed at my expression.

“Last Call.” She announced to the bar.

Jamie brought over another round of drinks for us. Far to soon, the house lights came up and the bar began to empty out. Jamie locked the front door after everyone but us had left. She came to our table, with another round of double shots we had done with her earlier.

“To a good life, good friends and GREAT lovers”

With a click of the glasses, we all swallowed our drinks. After we were finished, Jamie winked at me again.

“Time for you two to get going, I gotta clean up.”

“Your favorite thing to do, huh?”Kathy stated smugly.

“Bitch, you know you love it too. And you love to watch!!!”

I was confused now. What the hell were these two talking about. I later found out, but that is another story. (Surprise Guest).

As we left, Kathy held my hand.

“Do you have to go home now?”

“Well, it is late. She may wake up and get worried.”

“You are already in trouble, so why waste our drunkenness?”

“What do you have in mind?”

“SEX, don’t be dumb!!!”

“Well, you know my situation and if you can deal with it, then I can.”

“Follow me home.”

I started my car and started to wonder, what the hell was I doing. I followed her home. In less than five minutes we arrived. That’s why everyone knew her, she was a regular because she lived so close.

“Give me a second, to put the dogs out back.”

“Alright”

A few moments later she opened her side door and grabbed my hand and pulled me in her living room. She locked the door, and quickly again grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Once she closed and locked her door, she pushed me down onto her waterbed. She went to her stereo and turned on some music. When she returned she went to her knees, and started to unbuckle my belt. She unzipped my pants and started to pull down my pants. She kissed and licked her way up my legs. Once she reached my thighs, she stopped and looked up at me. I was propped on my elbows with my eyes closed. As I opened them to she what she was doing, I watched her take off her top-top. Her DDD were magnificent. She stroked my semi hard dick through my BVD’s. As the head peered above the waistline, she smiled and licked her lips. She continued her assault. She started to lick and kiss my covered cock. When she reached the head of my dick, she sucked it deep into her mouth. At the same time, she removed my BVD’s. As more of my cock came into view, more went into her eager and greedy mouth. Once my underwear was removed. She grabbed her breasts and pushed them around my dick. My dick was surrounded with tit flesh. And the part that wasn’t enveloped in flesh was sucked into her mouth. She was masturbating my cock with her breasts, and sucking the head. I was in heaven. She was relentless. She stopped and looked up at me.

“Cum in my mouth, please.”

I was astonished. I NEVER had a woman, who would let me cum in her mouth. My dick grew another inch at the thought of cumming in her mouth. She let her breasts fall to the side and she started to suck up and down on my dick. She smiled in between sucks. She moaned, groaned and hummed as she variated the speed of her piston mouth stroke. I was amazed at her talents. She was determined to taste my spunk.

“I am going to cum soon.”

She moaned at my comment. She quicken her pace and soon I blasted into her mouth. I expected her to release me, but instead she stopped and let the bursts of cum flow. As I watched my dick exploded in her mouth, I pounded the bed. I kept cumming. When I finally stopped cumming, she let my semi hard cock plop out of her mouth and smack dead on my stomach. She opened her mouth and showed me my splooge on her tongue. Kathy closed her mouth, then opened her lips again and showed me that it was all gone. I was rock hard again. Not only did she let me cum in her mouth, but she swallow my cum. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But that was only the beginning of a wonderful life long adventure with her and her friends. . .

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
22 Followers