All Comments on 'How it Began: Naked and Handcuffed'

by ExhibitionistErika

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
PickFictionPickFictionabout 4 years ago
Good work

Very clever and well thought out story. Was believable and easy to read. You might want to be careful about changing tenses in the writing. "She walked" followed by "she reaches" is a change from past to present tense. It's just distracting to read items like that. Also watch vocabulary. Twice you used "shuttering" when what you meant was "shuddering". Keep working and writing. The idea and its development were excellent and had to be fun to write.

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 4 years ago
Agreed!

I agree with the previous comment, that your story was well thought out and a fun read. But I also agree with some of the little grammatical errors; I also find them distracting. If you want an 'editor' going forward, feel free to reach out to me.

Either way, thanks for submitting and overall a great first submission.

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very arousing!

I love exhibitionism and nude in public stories like this! Definitely gets me up. Thank you for an excellent first story - and I hope our star Erika finds herself 'exposed' to additional adventures very soon! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Much brafisto!

Del moy selabri constabli brafisto!

El uchi conaftico moy abri constablo.

Cona abri del constable much festa amecro.

Brafisto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Nice!

I especially love how you throw in the bits about, coming to your senses post orgasm. I've never seen an author address this, and it always requires an extra bit of suspension of disbelief on my part.

I hope you keep writing, especially about exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great beginning!

Looking forward to next adventures! I agree that some editing to correct spelling and smooth the bumpy parts would improve your submission tremendously. Keep it up!

JoandJJoandJabout 4 years ago
Showing off..

Great story; it discribes very well the feelings of one exposed naked..!

andrewmoocowandrewmoocowabout 4 years ago

Jenny should get naked too and join Erika sometime.

AKChuckAKChuckabout 4 years ago

An excellent story. I loved it. I will keep checking for new chapters.

winecountryanniewinecountryanniealmost 4 years ago
An Addiction...

Lovely story! You’ve done a great job in capturing the consuming addiction of exhibitionism. Being nude in public becomes as important as breathing. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read

Loved it, but. Am I the only wishing Jenny wasn’t sent home fulfilled?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it a lot.

I have been naked and I have been cuffed, but never at the same time. i guess I should just pick a friend and try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellence

Just about the best story of this kind that I have read, It has convinced me that I must follow Erika`s example. I live out in the country, and am currently planning my route. I just can`t wait ! Roll on getting rid of covid, so I can get out there and DO IT ! Bravo. Well done. Lia XX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I could just be jealous of Erika, have you another pair of handcuffs for me? I am ready for the park! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Either way

Either this story is true with you being the protagonist, or you have experienced something quite similar. You have so much wrapped into the emotional state of the character it’s obviously a reflection of a memory in which you still become aroused as you recall it . Don’t get me wrong , I prefer the truth as it is so much more revealing and erotic than fiction, as it expresses the arousal and associated multiple layers of feelings involved with baring your body and soul to others . Yeah it had some misspelled words and the POV jumped between real time and past time tense as you expressed the recollections of the day. Also it’s exciting to here true stories to reinforce the possibilities of being at the right place at the right time and run across a similar situation in real life! Thanks for the good read!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago

Wow!

The buildup, the couple on the trail, the highway, and the orgasms. Delightfully presented.

Thank you for showing yourself to us. Now I won’t be able to pull my eyes away.

Jessy69Jessy69almost 3 years ago

Superbe histoire !! Je ne sais si une partie est inventée ou bien si tout est vrai, mais on se met vite à la place d'Erika !!

Moi-même exhibitionniste, mais homme, c'est plus difficile à vivre ... mais comme je voudrais rencontrer quelqu'un comme Jenny qui serait ma complice et qui me ferait aller encore plus loin que ce j'imagine !!

Je vais vite aller lire la suite puis calmer mon érection ...j !!!

Writer2000Writer2000almost 3 years ago

An excellent erotic story but you need an editor to fix all the grammatical and typo errors.

I hope you'll write a sequel. I love these two dirty girls!

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Very well written. Nice job with pacing and increasing tension. Great tease process. You could have made the stripping more dramatic, but it was pretty good. Quite a nice fantasy. I don't quite get the cuffs but the blindfold was a nice touch. Keep going! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but language in this story triggers my PTSD.

dogged1dogged1about 2 years ago

Oh, if only I were as young and daring as Erika. It's a short story but powerfully erotic, and well done, particularly for a first time. I am discovering the pulse-pounding eroticism of exhibitionism, and your stories exemplify that feeling as well as anyone else I've read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started off weak with the narration - especially since most of the information given was either irrelevant to the story or given again later in a more natural way. One you for to the actual exhibitionism though it got much better.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Live it. Hot, and very well told.

TanagraTanagraover 1 year ago

Good story, well plotted and a great introduction to further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realize this is only a story and a darn good one. But realistically I wish I was in her position. That sounds like so much fun. Naked bound and no way to cover up no matter what, so jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story, I wish someone would do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having her hands cuffed behind her back makes the story so great.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

Love how the couple enjoyed playing with her then left her hanging. Then finally cumming by the hiway, damn that was good.

KitPiscesKitPisces9 months ago

I'm envious of having such a compatible enabler.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockings7 months ago

Five stars! Well earned.

An excellent plot and very well told. Even feasible and no violence at all.

One of the best stories I found in literotica.com so far.

ice_man_1712ice_man_17126 months ago

Great story! Having her hands cuffed makes it so hot.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_35405 months ago

I fell my students To Be A Better Writer, Be A Better Reader.

In other words, the more you read, the more you will absorb., Practice, practice, practice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous