How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that him?" Casey asked looking at the TV over the reading glasses perched on the end of her nose

"Yes."

"He looks different in a suit." Casey commented before looking back at her iPad.

"Did you really touch his er, his penis?"

"Hmmm?" Casey pretended not to hear as she formulated a suitable reply.

"When you pulled your hand back, did you?"

"I wouldn't say touched." Casey said looking up with a serious expression that changed to an impish smile. "Brushed would be more accurate."

"Seriously? It was that far down his leg?" Bill was incredulous.

"I did push his shorts up a bit." Casey reasoned.

"Still..." Bill was lost in thought for a moment. "Does it happen much at the clinic? With the male athletes?"

"No. Not like that. Maybe with a groin injury you will see the bulge but it's a different environment. Today wasn't a professional consultation. If an athlete came into the clinic without underwear like that it would be grounds for a misconduct complaint."

The game started and Bill became engrossed. Casey kept working for a bit then went to bed. JT and the interaction was largely forgotten as both returned to the normality of the working week. Until Wednesday when Casey pulled into the driveway as the sun was setting. The imposing figure of JT was standing next to the garage door talking to Bill. He gave her a friendly wave and began walking towards his house as she parked her car next to her husbands.

"What was that about?" Casey asked once she was out of her car juggling her work bag and some takeout.

"Oh, um, an invitation." Bill said as he fell into step beside his wife. "There's a new sports bar opening downtown. JT's going to be flying the XYZ sports flag as the guest of honour. He wanted to know if I wanted to go as his plus one."

"And you said?" Casey opened the door from the garage to the house.

"Well, you know, it's a week night and you were bringing dinner home so I said maybe next time."

Casey put her hand on her husband's chest to stop him.

"Do you want to go?"

"Yeah but..."

"Do you think he's going to remember to ask you again when he goes back home?"

"Er, maybe," Bill answer reflected his uncertainty.

"Go and tell him you are going and I'll get your favourite jeans and football shirt out for you."

"You don't mind? I mean you've got dinner..."

Once again Casey shushed him.

"More for me and I can take the leftovers for my lunch tomorrow." Casey said and she could see her husbands eye light up at the thought of spending more time with JT.

"You're sure?"

"Yes! Now go before he leaves without you."

The bar was way more crowded than Bill thought it would be on a Wednesday night. The opening night specials on drinks probably helped not that Bill had to pay for any. As JT's guest he was getting the VIP treatment. JT was kept busy taking selfies, signing bar stuff and memorabilia from his playing days. There were two other celebrities there as well. A female MMA fighter and local star baseball player who'd just been drafted into the leagues.

Bill watched the interactions between JT and his fans. It surprised him the age range people he attracted. He's assumed it would only be guys of his age who'd watched him playing. Also there was a sprinkling of woman lining up. After a few hours the cheap drinks finished and the crowd started to thin out. JT came over to make sure he was being looked after.

"I've just got one more thing to do then we can go. They've been promoting a look-a-like contest and I've got to judge the winner."

JT left Bill and made his way over to an unlikely group of guys in either football gear or suits with homemade XYZ logo attached. While Bill watched an older guy sidled up the bar towards him and struck up a conversation.

"Are you a friend of JT's?"

"Yeah," Bill said quickly then after he'd had a moment to reflect on that continued. "Yeah, yeah I suppose I am."

"Great, by the way I'm Greg." The guy offered his meaty hand.

"Bill." They shook hands.

"He was one hell of a player in his day." Greg said as he looked over his shoulder towards JT. "Did you play?"

"No, no, not professionally. Only at college."

"Yeah, didn't think I recognised you. How do you know JT?"

Bill was a little suspicious of Greg's motives at this point so he played it cool.

"We live close by. Met over the back fence."

"Oh right. That's a nice neighbourhood." Greg gave Bill a look up and down perhaps reappraising him in light of his answer. "Um I was wondering if you could do me a favour?"

"Er," Bill wasn't sure he liked where this was heading and Greg must have sensed it.

"Nothing bad or anything. Just pass something on to JT for me."

"Um, yeah I don't know Greg..."

"It's just this."

Greg reached into his pocket and pulled out a Polaroid picture. It was of a woman dressed in a football shirt modified drastically so it barely covered her bulging breasts and a skimpy pair of panties.

"That's the wife Chantelle. She's over there." He pointed to a blonde woman wearing tight jeans and a white t shirt leaning on a bar table close to the judging action. Then he bought Bill's attention back to the picture and turned it over. "That's my number there. We've got a room at the hotel across the road..."

"Hey Greg, I'm really not sure about this." Bill moved back away from Greg a little and pulled his hands away from the picture.

"Just give it to him Bill." Greg thrust the Polaroid into his hand. "Chantelle is a really good sport. I know she'd show you her appreciation as well if you got JT to come over for a drink."

Before Bill could hand the picture back Greg was gone. He looked down at the picture again. The lighting was flattering and she had a great figure but he guessed Chantelle would have to be fifty. He glanced back up and saw Greg was now standing beside his wife whispering in her ear. She looked over her shoulder towards Bill, winked and blew him a kiss. Bill shrugged and raised his glass towards her and put the picture in his pants pocket. This caused her to nudge her husband in excitement.

Fuck me, Bill thought, that was not on his radar for tonight. Just then a big cheer went up as the winner of the contest was announced. There was a flurry of photos with JT the winner and the bar owner before JT made his way back to Bill.

"Okay, let's get out of here." JT said as he pointed towards the door.

After more handshakes and selfies it still took ten minutes to get outside.

"Hey, do you mind if we go someplace and grab a coffee where we can drink it in peace?" JT asked.

"No, that would be great." Bill replied grateful that he would have some time to sober up before he got home.

JT took him to a little place in a side street about three blocks away. When they walked in the lady behind the counter acknowledge JT with a friendly smile.

"You want your usually Terrance?"

"Yes please Janice. And?" He looked at Bill.

"Short black, no sugars please." Bill placed his order.

They sat in a booth and chatted amiably. JT apologised for having left Bill alone so much. Bill assured him he enjoyed himself. They'd finished their coffees and were preparing to leave when Bill remembered the Polaroid.

"I almost forgot. A little keepsake from Greg."

Bill pulled out the photo, unfolded it and placed it on the table.

"Jesus," JT picked it up, looked at it then turned it over.

"Greg's number. They've got a hotel room and apparently the lovely Chantelle will accomodate both of us."

"Ar fuck, sorry about that."

"No, no problem. It made my night." Bill said as he laughed. "I guess it takes all sorts to make a world."

"There's more all sorts than you might think." JT said drily as he reached into his pocket and pulled out four other messages.

Two phone numbers were on scraps of paper. There was a beer coaster with a lipstick kiss and phone number. Lastly was a room number and mobile number on some hotel stationary. Bill couldn't help but pick them up and inspect them.

"Do you get this all the time?"

"Yeah, nights like tonight are worse because of the alcohol but a couple of months ago I was at a funeral and one of the ushers who worked for the funeral home quietly let me know there was a little room just past the toilets where we wouldn't be disturbed."

"Wow, I, well I could understand it while you were playing but now? Where they all older like Chantelle?"

"No, this one was a college kid." He pointed to the beer coaster. "The one with the really short shorts and tight singlet top."

"The price of fame." Bill offered dryly.

"Yeah, come on I'd better get you home."

In the car the conversation continued. Bill was still a little incredulous at the attention JT had gotten.

"Didn't you see football groupies at college."

"Not really," Bill replied. "I was married with two babies. Anyway no one crushes on the kicker."

"You did more than okay with Casey. She is built man and smart. How'd you manage that?"

"Got her pregnant so she had to marry me." Bill tried to make a joke of it.

"Really?"

"Yeah, her family were religious. Her dad's a pastor."

"That must have been an awkward conversation."

"Not the greatest night of my life that's for sure." Bill sensed JT didn't want to talk about it but the alcohol in his system made him bolder than usual. "Back to my question, it would have been more full on when you were playing."

"Yeah, you know, there were girls who followed the team around. The management encouraged it when we were on the road. Used to make sure the girls were in the same hotel and the same floor if possible. Easier to keep the boys out of trouble if they are not running around downtown looking for pussy."

"They would have been young and single though, not like Chantelle."

"Not always. We always had a few married ladies who were willing to do their best to help out the team. They were always the freakiest. Weren't looking for a boyfriend or husband, just hot sex."

"What did their husband's think about it?"

"Most of them that knew didn't seem to mind. They got some fringe benefits. Good seats, invites to after parties."

"That trade off would be a lot to get your head around." Bill shook his head. "I guess I thought the interest would drop off after you retired."

"The cult of celebrity Bill, The TV gig it keeps the name in the spotlight." JT bought a hand up to his face and rubbed his chin. "You've got to realise it's just them crossing a name off a list or cutting a new notch on their bedpost."

They were both quiet for a time until JT asked how Bill met Casey. He explained about the conversion from soccer to football and Casey being the head cheerleader.

"So how did the field goal kicker get the head cheerleader?" JT nudged Bill in the ribs.

"The stars of the team didn't bother with Casey because of her family and her vow of chastity until marriage."

"So you slipped in there and made her yours. Nice catch. So you two are the original high school sweethearts."

"Yeah, twenty years together."

"And you've never, like had a little separation or break in that time?"

"No."

"Wow, you've both only ever had sex with each other. You two are unicorns man." JT reached across and playfully punched Bill's shoulder.

"I've only had sex with Casey but she..." Bill's alcohol dulled brain was too slow catching up to his mouth.

"Come on Bill, you can't leave it hanging like that. Cone of silence man, my lips will be forever sealed."

Bill kept quiet while he had an internal argument. It was the biggest secret in his and Casey's marriage. She would be so pissed if she found out he said anything. Then again she had told Andrea. In the end, despite a voice in his head telling him no, he told JT the story. He did modified it. Saying they got caught in the act somewhere they shouldn't have been, then the guy joined in. He didn't mention the guy's age or race.

"I guess unicorns don't exist after all." JT joked as he pulled into his driveway.

"Thanks for inviting me tonight." Bill said as he took off his seatbelt.

"No problem Bill thanks for coming." JT held out his big meaty hand for Bill to shake. "It was nice to get to know you better. It explains a few things."

JT winked at Bill before opening his door. They said their goodbyes again once they were out of the car. As Bill walked back to the street to get to his driveway he contemplated JT's last comment. Had he heard them having sex in the backyard?

Opening the front door he dismissed the idea. They hadn't been that loud. Inside, Casey was in her pyjamas on her way to bed so Bill followed her up the stairs. He had a quick shower then climbed in beside her. Casey put the she was reading book down and switched off her light.

"So did you glean any juicy gossip tonight?"

"No, not really."

Bill gave Casey a brief run down of the bar opening. He left out the invitation he'd received on JT's behalf.

"You're a bit later than I thought you'd be."

"We stopped and had coffee. At the bar there wasn't much chance to talk." Bill explained.

"So how is the bromance coming along?"

"It's not like that."

"So what did you talk about?"

"Um," Bill paused as he considered mentioning the proposition.

"Come on, spill the beans." Casey encouraged him.

"At the bar there was this guy came up to me. He made some small talk, asked if I was there with JT then gave me a racy picture of his wife."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah, it was weird. Then he told me they had a motel room nearby and if we stopped in for a drink after his wife would be, um, I think his exact words were, very appreciative."

"Get out of town! Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Was she pretty?"

"Maybe twenty years ago. I mean not that I looked to closely but she'd obviously had some work done."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oversized boobs, her face was as tight as a drum but there were tell tale wrinkles elsewhere."

"On a scale of 1 to 10?"

"Five and a half, six."

"And where am I on that scale?"

"Nine," Casey's elbow dug into Bill's ribs. "No ten I meant ten."

They both giggled then Casey continued with the questioning.

"What did JT say about it?"

"I didn't mention it until we were at the coffee shop. He pulled out two scraps of paper with phone numbers and a beer coaster with a room number on it. Said he gets this stuff all the time."

"Really? I can't believe women throw themselves at men like that. Were the others married as well?"

"I don't know. I only saw one of the others and she was a young college type so she probably wasn't."

Bill didn't have much else to add and the beers he'd consumed soon put him to sleep. For the rest of the week neither Bill or Casey had any contact with JT apart from a brief greeting or wave as they went about their business. On Friday night Bill was waiting for the Friday Night Football to start when Casey sat down beside him with a glass of wine. JT was on the pre game panel predicting the possible outcomes of the game.

"Do you think he'll get an invite from a hotwife tonight?" Casey asked.

"A what?"

"A hotwife. That's what that woman the other night, um..." Casey was spinning a finger in front of her as she tried to remember the ladies name.

"Chantelle." Bill helped her out.

"Yes, that's what she is, a hotwife. I was talking with Andrea about it today."

"Why?"

"I was curious. I thought it was bizarre but she assured me it was one of the kinks among non-monogamous couples."

"Non-monogamous couples? How would she know that stuff?"

"She's studied it and she's in an ethically non-monogamous relationship."

"She's a hotwife?"

"No. She has an open marriage. So her and her partner are allowed to have intimate relationships with other people as long as they are open about it."

"So they're swingers."

"No, that's another genre. Swingers play around as a couple. Andrea doesn't have anything to do with her partners affairs she just knows about them."

"So what's a hotwife then?"

"It's when only the wife has affairs mostly with a more dominate male. The husband knows and usually watches. Some also take an active role in helping their wife find her lovers."

"Sounds like Hollywood style stuff." Bill opined then he reached for the remote to turn up the volume as the game was just about to start.

"Well Ashley assured me it's mostly moms from the suburbs."

Her comment didn't seem to register with Bill who was in football mode. On Friday nights during football season Casey sometimes felt like she was invisible. Usually she got on with some university work or read a book. Much to Bill's chagrin tonight she decided to stay and watch the game with Bill. The questions started about five minutes in and continued throughout the first half.

"Who's that guy? ...What's that play? ...Should they have done that? ...What was that penalty for?"

Bill thought he been given a reprieve during the break in play when Casey went to have a shower. Just as the players made their way back onto the field Casey flopped down beside him again with a fresh glass of wine.

"Did I miss anything?"

"No honey, they are just about to start again."

Casey allowed herself a little smile as she heard the exasperation in her husband's reply. She really didn't like football that much but she loved teasing Bill. To add to it tonight it was a close game so he was extra invested. She continued with the questions and spiced it up by sitting extra close so she could distract him in other ways. Bill battled on till three quarter time. When Casey stood up Bill hoped he'd weathered the storm and would be able to watch the last part in peace. Then Casey took her pyjama top off exposing her breasts.

"Let's go night swimming."

"There's ten minutes to go." Bill pointed to the television but his eyes were captured by his wife's titties.

"Now or never honey," Casey said as she pushed her pants to the floor, kicked them off and walked naked towards the backdoor.

Bill thought she was bluffing, there was no way she would go out to the pool with lights still on. When she went through the door he thought she'd be straight back. When he heard the splash as she dived in he turned off the television, stripped off his clothes and went joined her.

"About time you got your priorities right." Casey called out from the pool as Bill appeared on the deck. "But turn off the lights."

Bill retreated briefly then came back into the murky gloom and jumped into the pool. What followed was an adults only version of Marco Polo. Bill pursued Casey around the pool. Once she was captured they would kiss while Bill's hands explored her body. Just when he thought it was going to escalate to full on sex Casey would twist away forcing him to chase her again. Casey was enjoying driving her frustrated husband crazy. But she also knew if she gave in too quickly he would be straight back in front of the television. So the teasing continued until the time came that she could no longer wait.

"Let's fuck." Casey muttered breathlessly in her husband's ear.

Bill tried to press her against the pool wall but she twisted away again.

"Not in here."

Casey started up the stairs at the end of the pool aiming to get back inside. Bill caught up with her as she was going past the pool lounge and he forced her onto it.

"Not here either you animal," Casey said with a laugh.

The laugh changed to a gasp of surprise. Casey had felt relatively in control as she rolled onto her hands and knees in preparation to stand up. When Bill stopped her progress by grabbing and opening her ass. Then he pressed his face into the opening and began lapping at her cunt.

"Wait, oh, oh god... that's cheating..." Casey gave up the fight.

She slumped down onto her elbows and pressed against her husband's insistent tongue. Oral wasn't always something Casey enjoyed receiving. Tonight it had just the right amount of naughtiness to fit in with the outdoor sex. Especially when Bill was doing it from behind. Just before Casey fell into the abyss of her pleasure she managed to dislodge Bill from her butt.