How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me baby, give me that cock." Casey urged Bill on, pushing herself back up onto her hands so she could bounce back against him.

"Yeah, now I get that cheerleader ass."

"It's all yours baby."

"What if someone's listening?" Bill ratcheted up the role play.

Casey's head turned back towards him and although he couldn't distinguish her facial expression his imagination filled in the blanks

"They'll just have to wait there turn."

"Fuck yeah." Bill moaned as he sunk his cock into Casey's cunt.

The teasing in the pool had Bill fired up. He went at Casey hard and fast from behind. Unlike last time Casey didn't seem worried about the noise as their bodies slapped into each other. Sensing he might be ahead of the game Bill back off a bit and got Casey to do some of the work.

"Come on preacher girl, work that ass."

Casey felt Bill was close as she threw herself back against him with wanton lust. Being the second time out by the pool she was less concerned about the neighbours. Casey knew JT was at the television studio and the old guy on the other side was as deaf as a post.

"You gonna cum for me baby?" Casey cooed.

"Oh yeah, really close... you want it preacher girl?"

"Yes, yes fill me up. I want it all."

"Here it comes preacher girl... oh fuck... fuck I'm cumming." Bill groaned.

"So am I honey, yeah give it to me."

Casey looked back over her shoulder at her husband. His head was tilted up, silhouetted by the faint moonlight. Gentle waves of pleasure rippled through her as she felt his cum gush into her pussy. Then something else caught her eye, off to the side in the shadows. Was there someone else there? Casey swung her head forward again. She closed her eyes as she tried to work out if she'd imagined the stranger. Or maybe it was a trick of the light. Bill let out one last groan as he pulled his cock out and slumped down beside her. Then a familiar voice spoke.

"Is it my turn now?"

Casey froze. She knew Bill fantasised about what had occurred twenty years ago. It still resonated with her as well. Would he have set this up? The drinks with JT, the stories about him being with married woman. Did Bill want this?

Bill had his own internal conflicts going on. The voice had startled him. He'd twisted around so he now sat on the day bed next to Casey facing back towards the naked black man. JT had moved forward so he now stood directly behind Casey where she was positioned on all fours. She hadn't moved or made a sound. Was she okay with this? How was JT even here when he'd been on the football panel for the game?

As Bill watched on mute JT got onto the daybed and knelt behind Casey. He hadn't touched her yet. Casey felt the bed shift as JT's bulk had settled on it. It was probably just her imagination but she also sensed the heat of his body close to her butt. She pictured the large cock head she had very briefly seen and touched hovering close to her pussy. Bill still hadn't said anything and she desperately needed reassurance that this was going to be okay. She dropped down onto one elbow and reached out her other arm towards her husband.

"Bill?" It was a one word question that Bill understood her plea for reassurance implicitly.

"I'm here." Bill replied as he took her hand and returned the squeeze she gave his.

That appeared to be all the affirmation JT required. Although darkness hid much of what was happening Bill could make out JT changing his position to get closer to Casey. Then when she let out a low moan and squeezed his hand again Bill guessed he'd pushed inside her. JT was very gentle. His movements were slow as he worked himself further inside. Bill thought about his wife's cunt being stretched. No doubt aided by the load of cum he'd left inside her. Then Bill saw Casey begin to respond by moving her hips. Getting a response encouraged JT to became more forceful.

"Oh fuck," Casey moaned. "So good, so fucking good."

"And... you've... got... one... damn... fine... pussy." JT responded by ramming himself deep inside Casey with each word.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Casey gasped.

"Right there with you," JT added.

Casey let go of Bill's hand. She reached back and her hand went onto JT's hip.

"Oh yeah, fuck... stay with me... cum with me.

There two bodies remained welded together as they reached their destination. Bill watch as the momentum of their rocking slowed until they were still. JT's big body loomed over Casey's back. The only sounds came from the two lovers as they tried to catch their breath. JT was the first to move. He rocked back letting out an expletive.

"Ar fuck." He grunted then with more feeling. "Ah fucking fucking fuck it!" He stood up and looked around for his discarded clothes. "Fucking idiot."

Bill realised he was admonishing himself. JT bent down and picked up some shorts off the deck. He started going towards the gate in the fence when he stopped and turned back briefly.

"I've been fixed, a vasectomy... so you know..."

He stepped off the deck, tripped on a garden hose, swore then stumbled away. Bill turned his attention to Casey who was now sitting on the edge of the daybed also watching JT retreat. Once he was gone she stood up and quickly went inside the house. Bill stayed outside for a bit trying to make sense of what he had tacitly allowed to happen. After not coming to a satisfactory answer he went inside. He locked up downstairs then went in search of Casey. He found her in their bathroom staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"Did you set that up?" She asked without looking at Bill. "Did you plan this on your little boys night out?"

"No, how could you think that?"

"You keep bringing it up. That time with the guard."

"Of course I didn't. How could I have known you would go skinny dipping again?"

Casey was quiet. Bill watched her intently. Her saw her top lip start to quiver. He could see her trying desperately to hold back some tears.

"Do you hate me?" For the first time Casey eyes moved to catch Bill's

"No," Bill said as he moved forward opening his arms.

Casey rushed to embrace him. She buried her head into his neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Bill. I should have stopped him, I..."

"I didn't do anything either," Bill interrupted. "I just sat there and watched."

They stayed in the embrace without speaking. Both there minds mulling over their own actions and it's consequences. Bill's hands loosened and he started caressing Casey's back. Gradually they moved further down until they were sliding over her butt. Casey could feel the beginnings of an erection press against her.

"Do you want to?" Casey whispered.

"Is it okay?"

"Yes, um, do you want me to clean up a bit?"

Bill didn't reply verbally. He lifted Casey up. She understood what he wanted and wrapped her legs around him. Bill carried her to their bedroom. His erection nestled in folds of her vulva. He eased her onto the bed then climbed on top. As he tried to direct his cock to Casey's pussy she pulled him close.

"There's no hurry. Let's take our time."

Casey pulled Bill down so he was on top of her. She positioned herself so Bill half hard cock was laying on her pussy lips and mound. They kissed again then she moved her head to the side and whispered another apology in his ear.

"I'm sorry honey. I should have said no."

"I didn't so why should you?" Bill pressed his face into Casey's shoulder and she thought she could feel some wetness from tears. "I should have pushed him away, punched him... instead... instead I watched and I sort of, you know, got turned on. It's just so weird."

"It's not weird. We've fantasised about this for so long." Casey tried to comfort her husband. "When JT was standing over me I, I didn't want to say no."

"What did you want?" Bill asked.

"I, I wanted him Bill." Casey answered.

She felt she owed him the truth. He'd conceded his own mixed feelings. There was a tense few seconds as she waited for an explosion of moral outrage. It didn't come. Instead Bill shifted his hips and she felt his cock begin to grow.

"What did you want him to do?"

"I could see his big body standing over me Bill." As Casey spoke she began rocking her hips slightly so her wetness seeped up onto the shaft of Bill's dick. "I could see he was naked. I wanted him on top of me Bill. I wanted his big body covering mine."

"Then what?" Bill asked.

"I felt his big cock against my pussy..."

Casey's words were cut off as Bill's lips covered hers. They kissed as the hunger returned. Bill movements were matching Caseys. His cock gliding easily over her slick cleft.

"And then?"

"I was scared, I held out my hand and you took it just as he pushed inside me."

Bill lifted his hips while Casey opened her legs wider. His cock found her drenched entrance and he buried himself completely in one thrust.

"Oh fuck," Bill groaned as he felt her familiar tightness.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

"Do you still love me Bill?"

"Yes."

"Then fuck me honey. Take back what yours."