How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 02

Story Info
How it started again.
12.6k words
4.52
7.6k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers

Tags. Outdoor Sex. Roleplay. Interracial. Hotwife.

How It Started, How It's Going Pt 2

How It Started Again.

Bill pulled the car up in front of the garage. He looked across at Casey and said.

"I miss them already."

"Yes, it doesn't seem that long ago they were just starting school and now they are at University. I just wish it wasn't so far away."

"At least with mobile phones we'll get to talk to them whenever we want. Even see them if we use FaceTime. Not like when we left for college."

"Our folks weren't that keen to talk to us anyway. God, nineteen years and it seems to have flown by so quickly." Casey wiped a stray tear from her eye. "I'm going to be thirty nine this year. I'm so old."

"You only look twenty five."

"Liar." Casey shot back but her smile suggested she appreciated the compliment.

"I don't know what you are complaining about. The sands of time seem to be moving a lot quicker in my hourglass." Bill said as he glanced in the rear view mirror at his receding hairline.

"Come on, let's get inside. We'd always fantasise about having the house to ourselves. Now we do."

Casey got out of the car and went to the front door. Bill locked the car and stared up at the house. It had changed so much since they first moved in. The little rundown house in a post war suburb was all they could manage straight out of college with the added expenses of the twins. Now it had a second storey, a pool out the back, shady trees and a garden. The whole street had been transformed as the older people moved out and young professionals moved in. Now the Mercedes and BMW's outnumbered Chevys.

"Hey honey," Bill looked across to see his wife holding the front door open. He hustled across to her. "What were you thinking about?"

"How far we've come I guess. Remember the first time we stood on this doorstep?"

It was Casey turn to look around and assess the surroundings.

"Yep, we've come a long way from a shotgun wedding and two kids."

Their reminiscing was diverted by a moving truck pulling in to the house next door.

"Looks like somebody is finally moving into Sandy and Paul's old house." Bill said as two burly guys got out of the cab.

Leaving the workers to their task they went inside. Saturday afternoon drifted by with Bill on his computer and Casey cleaning up the twin's rooms. After dinner they sat together watching an old movie. Bill was wondering was this their life now? They were on their way to bed when inspiration struck.

"Hey, let's go skinny dipping."

"Get out of here." Casey slapped Bill's arm.

"I'm serious."

"You just want to ogle my tits."

"And what's wrong with that?" Bill was happy Casey hadn't dismissed it out of hand and she hadn't moved to go upstairs. "Come on, there's no kids to catch us."

Casey moved towards the large glass sliding doors that opened out onto the deck and pool area.

"What if one of the neighbours is outside or worse upstairs looking into our backyard?"

The trees block everyone's view except maybe for the new second storey on Sandy and Paul's old house and no one is living in there yet." Bill could see she was considering it. "Come on, live a little." He put his arm around her and squeezed her ass.

"Don't touch what you can't afford." Casey said slapping his hand away. "And go and turn all the lights out. I'm not taking any chances."

Bill quickly scurried around making sure all the lights outside and in the living area were extinguished. Some cloud filtered moonlight lit the deck area but the pool and the rest of the backyard were mostly shaded by trees. When he was done he opened one of the doors and they stepped outside. Casey went to the edge of the pool. She did a slow three sixty degree turn checking out any possible voyeuristic vantage points. Bill joined her and began taking off his shirt.

"Alright, but don't get frisky," Casey warned in a low voice. "They might not be able to see us but they could hear us."

Bill dropped his pants and quickly walked down the steps into the water. Once he was waist deep he plunged under the surface coming back up on the other side.

"It's warmer in then out." Bill said by way of encouragement.

In the murky light he could make out Casey gingerly removing her pants. When she stood up one arm was draped across on her chest hiding her bare breasts. After another glance around she took two steps and dived in. Casey came back to the surface on the same side as Bill but more than an arms length away.

"Shit, it's fucking freezing." She gasped.

"No it isn't, it's beautiful."

"My boobs say it's cold," Casey argued.

"Well I can warm them up very quickly," Bill made a move towards his wife.

"Not likely," Casey pushed back away from the wall.

Bill continued after her until she suddenly changed direction towards him and pushed his head under water. When he came up she was laughing.

"Last one to the end has to get the towels," she said as she set off.

Casey won by an arms length. Bill argued for a rematch but didn't make any headway. He hauled himself out and went back into the house. When he returned Casey was sitting in the water on the third step of the stairs. It meant her head and the tops of her shoulders were out but everything else was hidden. Bill left the towels on a double sun bed close to the edge. He sat down behind his wife on the next step up with his legs either side of her body. He gently laid his hands on her shoulders and started massaging them the way he knew she liked.

"Hmmm, that's nice," Casey relaxed, leaning back. "You know, this night swimming might not be a bad thing after all."

Bill worked on her shoulders for a while. Casey lent forward letting me know she wanted him to go lower. He moved his hands down under the water to her lower back. Tracing the lines of her ribs and spine. Eventually temptation got the better of Bill. He let his fingers creep around her rib cage so the tips brushed the curve of her breasts. There was no attempt to stop him. He took that as a positive sign but returned to working on her back.

Bill assumed they were like most couples. Most of the time sex was in their bedroom. Initiated after a bit of gentle touching by both parties. Only very occasionally was Casey the sexual aggressor. Sometimes when the urge took him Bill would be more forceful. Verbally as well as in physical way. Although it was almost twenty years ago the memory of what had transpired between Casey and the security guard still inspired him. When child free circumstances allowed boundaries were pushed. In the kitchen, or in his office at work. In the car late at night in a multi storey car park or on an isolated country road.

At first Casey would always be reluctant but once she acquiesced the sex was mind blowing. The trade off came afterwards, the unspoken guilt. Casey knew what ignited Bill's passion on these occasions. The same memories took her to another level. When Bill's actions bought her suppressed urges to the surface she lost control. Casey wondered if it was the same for an alcoholic with a glass of booze. More importantly the thought of it escaping her control scared her.

Still when Bill's hands slipped around her sides and seized her breasts Casey didn't fight it. When his thumbs and fingers squeezed her nipples hard enough to make her gasp it only heightened her arousal. Then when Bill hissed in her ear she knew it was about to get crazy.

"Is it my turn now?"

Casey didn't reply with words. Just a groan as Bill continued playing with her breasts. He spoke slowly and softly, echoing the words of twenty year before. Making sure Casey could hear but their neighbours would not.

"You're gonna get it good girlie, you've had the entree now it's time for main course."

His wife turned around. She pushed herself up with some urgency seeking her husband's lips. While at the same time one of her hands wrapped around his hard cock. Bill broke the kiss and moved higher so he was sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Maybe you want a little taste first?"

Casey didn't hesitate. The desperation she showed to get it all in her mouth showed Bill the reenactment was taking his wife to her wild place. He pushed her mouth off his dick and lifted it up presenting his balls to be pleasured. Casey gave them an extensive tongue bath before sucking each one in turn.

"I bet that preacher would be so proud of his little girl now." Bill added ratcheting up lurid atmosphere.

Casey pushed his hand away and reattached herself to Bill's manhood. The flashbacks to the security guard and the gusto of Casey sucking had Bill close to the edge. He knew if he came the spell from their past would be broken. A outdoor blow job in the darken shadows was great but would she let him fuck her on the daybed in the moonlight? It was time to find out. Bill eased himself back so his cock came free from Casey's hungry lips.

"Get up there. It's time for some pussy."

Bill stood up and held out his hand to Casey. He saw her eyes flick back towards the daybed on the deck. There was a hint of reluctance. Her mouth opened as if she was about to suggest something else then closed as she reached up and took Bill's hand. When they got there she climbed on it, rolled onto her back and opened her legs in invitation.

"No, I want to see that cheerleader assss," I mimicked the way the security guard had drawn out the last word. "Get on all fours."

While Casey got into position Bill knelt behind her. Once she was ready he started teasing her. Only skirting the edges of her pussy then pushing it down so it slid over her clitoris out past the labia. As Casey frustration grew she began trying to twist so Bill's cock would engage with her moistened hole. When she couldn't wait any longer her hand reached back searching for Bill's shaft. Lining it up Casey eased herself back.

"Yeah, that's it, back it up. You are gonna get a real man now."

Neither could withhold a groan when Casey's ass met Bill's hips. She ground herself back against making sure every millimetre was inside. Then Casey looked back at Bill over her shoulder.

"Show me, show me how a real man fucks..."

Bill's restraint evaporated. He grabbed both Casey's shoulders and started slamming into his wife as hard and as fast as he could. She gave back every bit as much as she was getting all while giving a running commentary hissing words that rarely passed her lips.

"Fuck me... fuck my slutty cunt... make it yours... fill it up... give me your fucking cum..."

Such was the build up this was always going to be a sprint rather than a marathon. They came together, clutching, swearing and groaning their way through their respective climaxes. Casey's arms gave out and she collapsed face down. Bill followed keeping his spasming cock inside her. He rested his forehead on the back of her neck as he recovered his strength. Once he'd replenished his oxygen levels Bill lifted up and eased his dick out before slumping back down beside Casey.

She turned to face him, pulling him into an embrace. Their lips meet in a soft sensual kiss. Casey then gently pushed Bill until he was laying on his back. She shuffled down and sucked his softening cock into her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck," Bill groaned.

It wasn't something Casey always did. Mostly after torrid sessions like this one she got the urge. A final act of submission or reward she wasn't sure which. In earlier times it might have led to round two. Not so much now days though. A mosquito buzzed past her ear reminding her they were outside. Casey lifted her head and looked up at her husband.

"We'd better get inside or we'll get eaten alive," she said.

"I thought that's what you were doing."

"Doofus," Casey playfully punched Bill in the ribs. "Come on stud."

They got up and went back to the house. Casey called first dibs on the shower as she disappeared upstairs. Bill got some water then checked the house was locked up. When he got to the bathroom Casey was standing in front of the mirror brushing her teeth with a towel wrapped around her.

"Showers free." She gargled around the toothbrush in a statement of the obvious.

By the time Bill had finished he expected Casey to be asleep. Instead she was sitting up reading a book. When he climbed in and turned off his light she did the same and moved closer to him. He kissed her in the lips and said goodnight. Bill closed his eyes but sleep wouldn't come. Casey had stayed close and he could tell by her fidgeting she wanted to talk.

"What's up?" He mumbled.

"Oh are you still awake?" Casey replied suppressing a giggle.

"Yes, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because someone got ants in their pants."

"No ants here." Casey assured her husband. "Um, do you think anybody heard us?"

"No" Bill assured her.

"You were pretty loud."

"Honey, old man Jefferson next door can't hear anything at the best of times. At night time the TV is turned up so loud we can hear it. And on the other side the house is vacant."

"But the movers were there today."

"There were no lights on and there haven't been all evening."

Bill's assurances seemed to do the trick. Casey rolled away from him onto her back. His mind was just starting to drift away when she spoke again.

"Why do you bring that up?"

"Hmmm?" Bill hoped pretending he was almost asleep and he hadn't heard would deter Casey

"The thing, with the security guard."

Bill withheld a sigh. It was guilt time. Invoking the events from years ago led to incredible sex. But like a fun night on the booze there was the hangover.

"I don't know, just comes to me sometimes."

"Do you still think about it."

"Not really, do you?"

"Only when you remind me." Casey replied with the sliver of malice.

The pattern was familiar. Bill knew soon enough the recriminations would start. There wouldn't be a major argument. Just a few icy days to endure. He was steeling himself for it, pondering which words to use to lessen the damage when Casey changed the script.

"What part do you remember?" As Bill adjusted his thought processes Casey continued. "Which part makes you want...um, gets you horny?"

"Well ah," Bill rolled onto his back so he was shoulder to shoulder with his wife to give himself some more thinking time. Was this a test? "I guess it was the way you reacted."

"And how did I react?"

Some of the animosity was back making Bill feel like an obese man skating on very thin ice.

"You um, you looked like you enjoyed it." There was no immediate reaction so he tried again. "Liked it more than I've ever witnessed, than you have with me."

"I was drunk, and high, and angry, and pregnant." Casey paused. "Andrea thinks I was trying to punish you, to push you away, to make you break up with me."

The mention of Andrea's name explained the change in the narrative. She was a lecturer in Gender Studies at the university Casey taught at. Bill erupted.

"You told Andrea about what happened? Jesus, what the fuck?"

"It's partly your fault. Remember last year when you got that massive flower arrangement delivered the hotel when I was away at a conference on our Wedding Anniversary?"

"So?"

"Andrea was my room mate."

"Why was she at a sports performance conference and what's that got to do with the security guard story?"

"She presented a paper on the positive effects of a healthy sex life for elite athletes. And the flowers made our marriage a talking point when we got back from the meet and greet cocktail party. She asked how long we'd been married. Where and when that was. If we'd had other boyfriends or girlfriends or previous sexual partners before..."

"So you called the security guard an old boyfriend?" Bill interrupted.

"No of course not. I said we'd only been with each other. That intrigued her and probably freaked her out a little. She said it was kind of rare to find two people who had never had sexual contact with anyone but their partner. Then she asked if she could interview me as part of a study of changing patterns in relationships over the last fifty years."

"I still don't get why you told her."

"I felt guilty." Casey explained. "After Andrea got over the shock she was actually quite excited. Saying we would be a perfect baseline for her study. So, you know, I said, well there might have been a one off episode with someone else."

"And?"

"It sort of escalated from there. I explained what happened. I also mentioned how we revisit the experience occasionally. I'd had a few drinks remember and we had some more wine in the room."

"What did Andrea say about it?" Bill had callmed down and was now genuinely curious.

"She was great. Really helped me work through it so I don't feel as guilty any more. Andrea told me I've got to stop letting my parent's moral compass invade my life. A bit of role playing is a healthy part of an adult sex life."

"Sounds like she knows what she's talking about."

"You would say that." Bill couldn't see but he imagined Casey rolling her eyes as she said it. "And now back to the topic we were on before you sidetracked me."

"What topic?"

"Why remembering it gets you going? I mean, at the time you were angry until I told you I was pregnant."

"Yeah, I was angry. You'd been treating me like some dog shit you'd trodden in the six weeks since our first visit to the building site. Then you go to the party early without me, when I get there you're drunk, stoned and flirting with other guys..." Bill was surprised how quickly that feeling of anger returned. The words flowed out spray from a shaken can of soda. "Then you demand sex, we go back to the condo and you let some old fat guy treat you like a, like a..."

Bill finally got some control and clamped his mouth shut.

"Like a what?" Casey came back. "Like a slut?"

"No, I wasn't going to say that."

"Might not have been going to say it but you were thinking it."

Bill was surprised by Casey's tone. She didn't sound angry or disappointed. In fact she seemed more amused by Bill's squirming.

"You have no idea what I was thinking."

"Yeah I do. How long have we been married?"

"Long enough for me to know when you are winding me up. Now go to sleep."

Casey rolled onto her side so Bill eased up behind her and draped his arm across her.

"Goodnight," he whispered.

"Night," came the reply from in front of him. "Is it being with any man that turns you on or specifically a black one?"

"Stop it or you'll get a spanking."

"Promises promises..." Casey said then she patted his arm in an affectionate way.

Sunday mornings had always been for lazing around and this one was no different. Bill and Casey woke at their usual times but didn't get out of bed. After reading for a while things got amorous. Not in the same way as the night before. This time it was much more relaxed and vanilla. Mid morning they walked down to a local cafe for brunch then walked off the calories around a local park.

Neither were in a hurry to get back home because Sunday afternoon was garden time. While they both enjoyed their backyard in recent weeks it had been neglected so there was a lot to do. They got home around one and by two were dressed in their gardening gear starting their assigned tasks.

Casey was cutting back some unruly climbers that were threatening to overtake the back fence. Bill had pulled the old push mower out of his garden shed and was preparing to start it. Now give Bill and old computer and he have it up and running in no time. However combustion engines had always a mystery to him. Apart from where to put the petrol and the oil in he was clueless. So it was with much trepidation that he pulled on the starter cord.

The first three times there was nothing. He checked the throttle was in the choke position and tried again. It gave the slightest of hints that it might be interested in starting but the next four pulls were like the first three. Don't want to flood it he thought so he adjust the throttle before trying again. After the fifth pull the swearing started. Bill thought about kicking it till he remembered how sore his toe had been the last time he did it.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers