All Comments on 'How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 03'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy3 months ago

I have to ask.

Is Casey on the BC pill or had her tubes tied?

Has Bill had a vasectomy?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

JT claims to be a sex addict with poor impulse control. Does that mean he would rape women if he was horny?

No? Then he’s not an addict. And Bill had every right to be upset. They made rules and his wife broke them. And she was avoiding Bill, not being honest is just a lie.

The reality is that she choose JT over Bill every time and Bill only got sloppy seconds and then ignored.

Yeah, he should be pissed.

StoryTLRStoryTLR3 months ago

If you continue your story, please don’t start abusing or ignoring Bill. Let them be a happy, fucked up couple. Right now Bill is involved. I guess it’s somewhat a threesome. Just don’t turn it into the same old cuckold abuse the husband story that everyone else writes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a solid series all the way. Seemingly real life conversations between Bill and Casey. So far the story seems more true to life than most stories of this genre. Women in their mid forties up to early fifties know what they want. I think they see themselves aging and want to go for the brass ring one more time. This is 5* writing. Great job!

consulting91consulting913 months ago

This is a great series. I love the way it flows naturally. I just feel for Bill because it seems that Casey is REALLY enjoying her time and might not come back totally to Bill.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Ok, so the 3rd installment was better, especially Casey's dirty talk was as good as I've seen and made this chapter well worth reading. But you have no clue about sentence structure. You get 5 stars for painting an erotic picture. 1 star for writing ability. 4 stars overall. You're making mistakes elementary kids wouldn't make. The anal tag will get me to at least read ch 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...