All Comments on 'How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 04'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Uh oh. Don’t like where this is going. I suspected it though given how fast the wife gave in. Can’t we just get back to the Tree Change story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Casey lied to her husband and cheated on him and fell in love with JT.

So why start with Bill? She has no respect for him and honestly, discovered she isn’t in love with him. So why stay married? Why stay with someone you’re not in love with?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a surprise ending! I do hope you have more stories with Casey and Bill. Whether that is with JT or another black man. After all Casey deserves it! Again...great writing. BTW it does seem odd to use English phrases when talking about an American couple and their former football playing lover. The phrase "arse" comes to mind.

nylookingnylooking3 months ago

I saw this story going this way right from the start of JT getting involved!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

It doesn't look good!

4

Walton4544Walton45443 months ago

I liked the first three, hated this one. I don't even care if Bill is okay with what she did, she wants to replace him. I know that this is not going to become a btb story, but her behavior deserves it.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

This doesn't look good for Bill. And I'm not sure JT will get out scot free either since his wife knows he took Casey to the cabin. Can't wait to read the next one.

CharlieB4CharlieB43 months agoAuthor

@hotdiggitydog.

This may catch your eye or you might have already passed it by. Thanks for the comments.

Just one rebuttal. If you look at my profile you’ll see I call myself an amateur scribbler. I don’t claim to be a writer. This isn’t my day job. It’s not even my second job. It’s just something I do to zone out of what can be a stressful life. So I know my grammar sucks, as does my spelling and proofreading. I’ve gotten over it, if you can’t then there’s plenty of other authors on this site.

Cheers

CharlieB4.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Hi CharliB4. Thanks for the rebuttal. Your story was still up on my phone, otherwise, I wouldn't have seen it. I reread my comments from chapter 3 and I guess maybe I was a little harsh in my criticism. It stems from my perfectionism, a fault, I know, and for that I apologize. In the future I will keep that in mind. I have a completed story of my own close to being ready to publish but I keep rereading it to make it "better". Obviously, I didn't make it clear how engrossed I am in your story. It's one of the more interesting I've read here so I will be reading chs 5 & 6 to see what happens with the smokin' hot Casey and hubby Bill. My money's on them breaking up. Just a guess. And I'll be checking out some of your other stories as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Currently working on a number of projects. Chapter 6 of Tree Change isn’t ...