How it Would Go

Story Info
How our first time sharing my wife would go in my fantasy.
3.5k words
4.02
20.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantastical description of how my first wife sharing experience has played out in my mind, if it were to ever happen. Up to this point it remains just fantasy.

My wife (Sarah, for the purposes of this story) and I, both in our mid-30s now, met at school, fell in love and have been together ever since. The only way I could think to describe Sarah is absolutely stunning - about 5'6, long brown hair, big brown eyes, When we met, the first thing I noticed about Sarah was her beautiful smile. A very quick second was an amazing pair of breasts - DD and remarkably perky for their size - and a tight, round ass. 15 years and 2 kids later, her body is still as sexy to me as it was the first time I saw her.

When we first started having sex, she confessed to never having given a blowjob, never having had her delicious pussy licked and never having had an orgasm. I was very happy to share all of those first experiences with her. Understandably, given both our previous sexual history, our sex life started out very vanilla but as the years have gone on we have experimented with a number of different things - her taking my cum in new places: mouth. breasts, creampie (I also discovered I love going down on her after cumming inside of her, something she enjoys as well), trying out new toys, exploring anally (both of us trying our hand at giving and receiving, having her use a strap-on dildo to fuck me). Through all of this experimentation, I have learned that watching her when she is giving me a blowjob is one of my favourite sexual sights, second only to watching her have an orgasm when she is being licked or fucked.

As our relationship continued, our sex life had its ups and downs as many do, with changes in lifestyle, jobs, stresses, and children all contributing factors. During some of those down times, I would let my mind wander and that's when I really started fantasizing about it - watching Sarah with another man. I don't know why I first started fantasizing about it, and it started out occasionally at first but progressed to being my primary fantasy when I found myself with some alone time. I would search for hotwife photos or videos online of Sarah look-alikes to make it easier for me to imagine I was really watching her with someone else, read stories online and picture her as the wife being taken, or just let my mind wander and build a scenario in my head.

In an effort to add some spice to our sex life, I started looking for ways where I might be able to introduce new things, including this fantasy, into the bedroom. I found games where we had to send each other dares which led to us trying different positions, times or locations to have sex in, and using different sex toys; games where we had to answer questions about sexual desires, kinks and fantasies; apps that would give us prompts that we had to follow; and quizzes where we would indicate whether something was a yes, no or maybe and see where we matched up. Through all of those, I had hoped to discover that Sarah had secretly shared either the same fantasy or something entirely different and exciting and we could start to talk about it, plan it out and eventually see it come to life. What I learned instead, was that Sarah didn't have many fantasies of her own. She didn't really watch porn for inspiration or to get herself off to, and she was pretty content with our sex life in its current state.

I decided I needed to come right out and tell her about my fantasy of watching her with another man. When I did, it was met with 0 real interest - what I found sweet and comforting, that I was all that Sarah would ever need or want, simultaneously frustrated me because it meant no interest in my biggest fantasy coming to life. The only sliver of hope that I had to hold onto was that when I asked if she wanted me to keep that fantasy locked up and never mentioned again, she indicated that she liked hearing what turned me on and didn't want me to withhold that sort of thing.

Over the next few months, I would find opportunities to casually bring it up and gauge her response each time. I even found ways to incorporate it into the bedroom a little bit - using a realistic sex toy that she would suck while I was inside of her, taking photos of her with the toy in between her beautiful breasts, even once cumming on a realistic-looking toy and having her lick it off - it was all incredibly hot, and I was grateful to her for humoring me but it has left me wanting more and more for the real thing.

At this point in the story, reality gives way to fantasy. From here on out, this is a description of how I would love to see the fantasy play out...

Knowing that if this were to ever become reality, we would want to start out slow for both of our sakes, I mention again that it would be an incredible turn-on to watch Sarah video chat with another guy. Talking dirty to each other, showing off their bodies to each other and eventually touching themselves in front of each other to the point of orgasm, all while I watched off to the side and stroked my own painfully hard erection. Surprised at how turned on it made her and still wanting more, Sarah and I would have incredible sex that night, using one of the realistic toys to simulate everything that she would have wanted to do had that guy been here in-person, instead of over a webcam.

Over the next few weeks, we would try this a few more times with different guys. Each time, Sarah would feel more comfortable and talk a little bit dirtier, flaunt her body a little bit more, touch herself with a little more enthusiasm and have a stronger orgasm, and I would find it a hotter and hotter scene to watch. And each time, the sex we would have afterwards would be amazing.

After another few successful video chats, I would bring up the idea of actually meeting someone in person. I would reassure Sarah that she is the love of my life, and nothing will change that. If we decide not to take that step, I would be ok with it and would be grateful for her willingness to try these new things that we've been exploring together and hope that we will continue to explore. With all that in mind, I tell her it would be the most amazing thing to actually watch her with another man in real life. She doesn't give me an immediate no, saying we should discuss what that would look like so she can think about it.

We lay out the potential scenario together over a few very sexually charged nights together. We decide that, first and foremost, our first ground rule would be that either of us could call it off at any point if we are feeling uncomfortable, no questions asked. Our relationship is far more important than a fantasy. We decide that we wouldn't want to do this with someone we know so that we don't risk making a friendship awkward if things don't work out, so we post a profile online indicating what we are looking for - a (preferably bi) man to join us in the bedroom for a chance to be with Sarah. I would watch and play with myself, occasionally participating with Sarah and potentially the guy (having never been with a man before but curious, this would seem like a perfect opportunity to explore a little and hopefully be a big turn-on for both of us).

I would say I have a pretty average penis. In the past, we have used a cock extender sleeve and I've noticed that Sarah has orgasmed extra hard riding it, so together we decide that our potential guy will be a little above average - not so big as to be painful or intimidating, but enough to give her a really nice, full feeling. Obviously I'm Sarah's type (average height, athletic, naturally not much body hair), otherwise she wouldn't have married me but for this encounter Sarah confesses she wants someone a little more traditionally 'manly': taller, a little bit of hair and an athletic build - I completely agree.

We set up the profile and start filtering through potential guys. This in itself is a huge turn-on for both of us because Sarah gets to look at some eye candy, and the attention and desire has her feeling sexy, confident and excited. She gets to flirt free of any guilt while I love seeing her receiving the attention and getting turned on, and reap the benefits of that attention most nights in bed with very passionate sex.

After a week or so of back and forth, we find our guy - Ryan. Thanks to some flirting that leads to trading of photos back and forth (with my help as photographer for Sarah), we confirm that he's 6' tall, strong and lean, with trimmed hair all over and meets the 'above average' criteria. We decide to meet out for dinner to all get to know each other first and confirm there is some chemistry there. In the nights leading up to the meeting, Sarah is nervous, but very excited. We go out shopping together so she can pick out some new lingerie that accentuates all of her amazing assets, she gets her nails and a wax done, leaving only a small landing strip above her beautiful pussy.

We decide that for a few nights leading up to the meeting, we won't touch each other so that the sexual anticipation is at its peak. This is especially difficult and torturous as I watch her get ready for Ryan, my erection straining against my pants the entire time as I picture what the night will look like - she showers, shaves, lotions, and puts on her sexiest outfit and it's all I can do to keep my hands to myself. We have a drink before we leave in an attempt to calm our nerves, but I can tell Sarah is nervous on the drive to the restaurant.

We arrive and see that he is already there, and has gotten us a table with a booth in a more secluded corner of the restaurant. He stands up to introduce himself in person, visibly eying Sarah from head to toe and appreciating what he sees, and I encourage her to get in on the booth side with him while I take a seat opposite. Conversation is slow and polite at first, feeling each other out - he seems friendly, funny and smart - but as Sarah's second and third drinks go down, the tension starts to ease and the flirting ramps up in earnest. I can tell that she's attracted to him, which only turns me on more.

After we have finished dinner, I notice that Sarah's hands have disappeared below the table and that she's starting to giggle a little more, so I suggest that we go somewhere more private for another drink. We had arranged overnight babysitters, so have the entire evening free if things went well. Ryan suggests going back to his place, and I offer to drive while he and Sarah make themselves comfortable in the backseat. His place isn't far, which is good because it is hard to keep my eyes on the road and off of the rearview mirror. It stays mostly PG, with some light fondling and lots of whispers back and forth, both of them courteous enough to wait until I can pay more attention to really start the show.

We get inside Ryan's house and Sarah excuses herself to the bathroom while he pours us all another drink. Ryan and I have gotten along well all night too and I have found myself, like Sarah I'm sure, wondering what his cock will look like in-person, what it would feel like to hold it, what it would taste like. Sarah's return snaps me out of my daydreaming and we all sit in his living room to have our drinks. I can tell that Sarah has changed into her sexy new lingerie under her outfit and know that this means we're a go.

Once again, I encourage Ryan and Sarah to sit beside each other on a couch while I take a seat on another. The conversation quickly turns very sexual and at this point I am glad to see Ryan take the lead - he has done this before. He checks to see if I'm still ok with everything and Sarah looks over at me, genuinely concerned about my feelings and ready to stop at the drop of a hat despite how turned on she appears to be. I answer yes, and the look of relief on her face confirms my suspicions: that she is incredibly turned on.

Ryan leans in to kiss Sarah and this really breaks any lingering tension. This goes on for a few minutes, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, necks and ears. Their hands roaming over each other's bodies before he suggests that Sarah show us what she's got under her nice outfit. Generally a little shy and reserved, covering herself with a blanket or her hands, Sarah confidently slides out of her dress to reveal a sexy crotchless, black lace bodysuit that makes both of our mouths water. Always one for equality, she suggests that Ryan remove his shirt and pants in the interests of fairness. He does, and both of us have to take a moment to admire his body and the growing bulge in his underwear.

Sarah sits him back down on the couch and straddles him, kissing his face, then neck and moving down to his chest and sculpted midsection before climbing off and taking a spot on her knees between his open legs. She gets her first close-up look at his bulge and runs her hands along it over the material of his underwear. I suspect this isn't her first feel of it based on her wandering hands at dinner, and the thought turns me on even more. She pulls his underwear down and his impressive cock pops out and stands at attention, a tiny drop of pre-cum shining on the head. She takes a moment to enjoy the view, and then gently starts to play with his shaft and balls.

She looks over at me for confirmation, wondering if it's ok to continue. My enthusiastic smile and hand on my own cock tells her everything she needs to know. She then slowly gives it a kiss on the head, the pre-cum sticking to her lips. She licks them, savouring her first taste of another man since we have been together (and in her life, for that matter). She then starts licking and kissing it up and down the shaft before finally opening wide to take it into her mouth. I almost explode myself in that moment. Nothing has ever turned me on so much as I watch my wife, the love of my life, fulfilling my biggest fantasy. She starts to get into a good rhythm and I can tell Ryan is enjoying himself. Even though she got a late start in life, Sarah is an enthusiastic and talented cocksucker.

Presumably fearing he will reach his breaking point soon, Ryan stands Sarah up and has her switch places with him. He kisses and caresses her perfect breasts, eliciting heavier breathing and quiet moans. As he slowly trails kisses on his way down to her pussy, Sarah pushes his shoulders down slightly, aching to have his mouth on her. He teases her for only a moment longer before diving in, licking and sucking on her sensitive clit. She must be incredibly turned on already, because it's not long before her breathing gets more and more rapid and her moans get louder, signaling an impending orgasm. He continues his work and she screams in pleasure, cumming at the hands (or mouth) of another man for the first time in her life. Watching her in such ecstasy again almost pushes me over the edge too, but I manage to restrain myself.

As her orgasm subsides, Sarah once again sits Ryan on the couch and climbs in between his legs, only this time she beckons me over for a closer look. I go and kneel beside her and she strokes his cock, but rather than taking it into her mouth she offers it to me. My mouth watering, I tentatively stick out my tongue for my first taste of another man. Taking my time, I slowly lick and kiss all over before taking the head into my mouth. I try to imitate what I enjoy when Sarah gives me a blowjob, and Ryan seems to respond positively, both he and Sarah providing words of encouragement and instruction.

Before long, it's clear that Ryan is going to cum imminently and asks how we would like it. We look at each other and both stick our tongues out. Sarah strokes his cock towards our open mouths when the first shot hits. She makes sure that we both get a few spurts and then we take turns sucking it clean before sharing a kiss and swallowing our reward. Sarah then looks down and sees how hard I am, struggling against my pants, and frees it into her hungry mouth. So aroused, I last less than a minute before I am giving her a taste of my load as well.

While the pressure has been temporarily relieved for everyone, it's clear that we are all still in a heightened state of arousal and that this was just the appetizer. Ryan suggests we move up to the bedroom for the main course and we eagerly agree. Once there, Sarah and I work him into a state of readiness before I take a seat on one side of the bed. Ryan's fingers confirm that Sarah is plenty wet and aroused, and climbs on top of her, positioning the head of his cock at her tight entrance. He rubs it up and down her pussy before asking us if we are ready for her to be fucked. Sarah looks at me and with a nod, she practically begs him to fuck her. He eases the head in, allowing her to get used to the size of him, before slowly sliding further and further in until he tells her that she's officially taking the whole thing.

Slow strokes start to speed up, gentle ones give way to hard and before we know it, Sarah is once again orgasming, this time on the cock of someone else. I slowly stroke myself while watching, mesmerized and so aroused at what I'm watching. In an effort to give Sarah a little breather, I once again take Ryan into my mouth and taste her on him for the first time. After a few minutes, Sarah has recovered enough and this time asks to ride his big cock.

I watch her climb on top of him and guide him into her, easing all the way down to the base. I watch her move up and down, back and forth and know that he is enjoying Sarah as much as I do. It's clear that she is having the desired effect on him, because he once again lets us know that he is reaching the point of no return and asks where Sarah would like it. We had discussed this beforehand, and decided that it would be incredibly hot to have him cum inside of her so that I could go down on her immediately after, so she tells him to fill her pussy which sends him over the edge.

After she has coaxed out his second load of the night, she climbs off and opens her legs to allow me access. I taste the mixture of their orgasms and quickly bring Sarah to her third of the night before sliding inside to fuck her myself. Again, in my state of complete arousal I don't last long and let another load loose inside of her and we all collapse on the bed, spent for the time being.

After a few minutes catching our breath and chatting about our fun night, Ryan indicates he is going to take a shower and asks if anyone would like to join him. I suggest the two of them go together while I lie down. I hear the water start to run and Sarah start to giggle and my cock stirs, realizing the night isn't over just yet...