How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the...?" Her voice trailed off for a second. "What do you have in there, is that an athletic cup? It didn't seem like one!"

"Uh, no, Kira, it is not really any of your concern. See you next week." And as he tried to go to his car, Kira grabbed at him again, with a focus of learning what was there. She could get just a good enough feel before Henry pushed her hand off him.

"Oh, my God, you poor thing, that bitch has you in some sort of cock cage or prison, doesn't she? Henry you don't have to put up with that!"

Henry took umbrage at everything that Kira had done, from the flirting, to the unwelcome touching, but especially to the insults to his beloved wife.

"I will have you know that there is nothing--nothing--that you can say or do to ever interfere with my marriage! I love Gwen with every fiber of my being and I happily will do pretty much anything she asks! And the character of our personal relations is absolutely none of your business! Gwen is my Queen and she always will be!"

In that moment, Kira realized she was wasting her time with her desire to bed Henry. Gwen was in charge of that marriage and, in her mind, Henry was the hen-pecked husband, so much so she puts him under lock and key when she is away. She could only imagine what their sex life was life. Kira didn't know a lot about she considered deviant sexual practices, but she realized now that Gwen was not only Henry's wife, but she clearly was the dominant one in the marriage. She made the money, he raised the kids, and she clearly and completely dominated Henry, including--especially?--in the bedroom. What she didn't fully understand is why Henry put up with it, indeed why he even seemed to like it!

As she watched him drive off, she thought, well, shit, I'm not going to get a good fuckinging from him now, am I?

At the following week's PTA meeting, Kira and Henry were polite and nothing more was said between them about what happened last week. And in one of the kinder moments of her recent life, Kira said nothing to anyone else about what had learned about Henry's personal relationship with his wife. When some of the other mothers commented on the coolness between them, Kira just responded that she thought Henry just missed his wife and had a lot to do while she's away.

The following Saturday, Henry took the girls to pick up Gwen from the airport. The children jumped with excitement when Gwen emerged from the gate, running into her arms. After extricating herself from their excitement, Gwen took her much shorter and smaller husband into her arms for an embrace and a kiss.

The physical difference between them attracted some stares and whispered commentary--as it always did. It did not stop Gwen from subtly reaching for and feeling Henry's groin, smiling broadly when she found her prized possession still safely locked away. She couldn't help then but touch the key around her neck that unlocked that prized possession for her use--and her use only.

"Did you miss me?" she asked him, giving him another hug.

"You have no idea," he immediately replied--still as hot for his wife as she was for him after a decade of marriage.

"Well, then," she continued, "we will have to see how just much tonight!"

Then she leaned to whisper so that only her slave-husband could hear: "I've missed you more! I can't wait to have you kneeling in total obeisance before me--worshipping me in every way imaginable!"

Henry just smiled from ear to ear as his female-dominated family headed for the car.

12